Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 02-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default [SU/DS]Kingdom Hearts: The Other Nobodies(REVIVED!)[SU/DS]

Not all of them are in Organization XIII...

~Plot~(Plot inspired by Blazequaza's KH: Renegades RP, revived from my old KH: The Other Nobodies RP)
There are plenty of Nobodies out there, and not all of them are in Organization XIII. Some didn’t like the ideas, some didn’t like the mission, and some just didn’t like the idea of working with a group, there are even some that were rejected due to ‘defects’. They are human-formed and named by the Organization, and may keep in contact with the Organization, but they are not a real part of it. Their existences are mostly covered up, ones that have ‘defects’ have clung to certain memories or managed to hold on to an emotion often fake humanity as best they can to live among normal people, or hide away them. They get away with it, too, living lives usually similar to the ones they led when they had hearts, trying to, or they may live lives of near-perfect seclusion. Others lead lives more similar to the Organization’s members, but lead them alone and do as they please instead of following orders.

As before mentioned, many keep in contact with each other. A letter here and there, a visit once in a blue moon, just something to say “Hey, I’m still out here!” to everyone else. Some have forged close bonds with would-have-been comrades, others have isolated themselves, and others have forged bonds with normal people. They’re all different, even as Nobodies. Now they’ve all suddenly received letters that the Organization is missing more than half of its members. The ones opposing the Organization’s plans have decided to try and tear down the group once and for all, others who have been rejected that wanted a place are working to prove that they should receive one, or tear down the group the rejected them, others are still doing their own thing. One thing is sure, however, and that is that something big is going to happen, and it may not be very pretty.

~Your Role~
Taking place towards the end of 358/2 Days and overlapping into Kingdom Hearts 2, this story is the untold one of several Nobodies that live outside of Organization XIII and their companions. As a Nobody, you have most likely either been rejected by the Organization or refused to join the Organization. Whatever your case may be, you are fighting to tear down the Organization, to prove your worth in attempt to gain a spot in Organization XIII, maybe you're just going to try and ignore everything and do your own thing, or maybe you're going to try to fight everyone just for the heck of it, the choice is yours. As a human (or anything other than a Nobody, really), it's quite possible you were dragged into helping a Nobody by circumstance, or are tagging along for the ride simply because you can. Then again, it's also possible you ended up in this fight because you know the havoc that the Organization's lesser Nobodies are wreaking and want to stop it, maybe you're being used--there's really no telling what kind of situation you ended up in, but if you're here, you've definitely ended up in one.

~Rules~
All PE2K rules apply, people...
1: For the love of RPs--NO GODMODDING!!!
2: No one's invincible, take a hit every once in awhile, more often than not.
3: For the sake of the RP--PLEASE be active, and if you can't be active, let me know!
4: Don't constantly make fun of RPers, if they make a mistake, kindly let them know, don't bite their heads off.
5: No bunnying without permission.
6: Please limit use of profanity.
7: Keep things PG-13. (Both romance and violence)
8: Try to have decent spelling and grammar, I can understand typos, but not anything really bad.
9: If you read the rules, I wanna see 'We are the others' somewhere in your SU

~SU Form~

Nobodies
Name: (They have an Organization-style name[Original name +X anagram], but if they go by a different name, make sure both are here)
Appearance: (How they look, paragraph minimum, pics accepted)
Personality: (How they act, paragraph minimum)
History: (Life before they became a Nobody, why they have taken the position they have, thing like that go here. Again paragraph minimum)
Element: (Most of these guys have at least minor control over an element, much like their Organization 'friends'. Please try to be original, I know there aren't a ton of elements out there, but try.)
Weapon: (What they fight with--try to be creative here)
Lesser Nobody: (Optional, some of the stronger free Nobodies can control lesser Nobodies. Pick a type or make up your own, though if made up, please provide a description/pic)
Theme Song: (Optional, but I always find this fun.)
Other: (Anything I missed?)

Humans/Others
Name: (First and last)
Appearance: (How they look. Paragraph minimum, pics accepted.)
Personality: (How they act. Paragraph minimum)
History: (Again, paragraph minimum, if already dragged into the conflict, kindly explain how.)
Weapon: (Nothing too ridiculous, I would prefer no Keyblades unless you have a mind-blowingly amazing explanation)
Theme Song: (Optional, but I always find this fun.)

~Accepted~
Winter-Bastia(Xima), Nox, Artemis, Apollo(Xens), Lillie, and Rei
Chibi-Ziaxim, Saxoris, Karxy, Anastasia/Isataxansa/Ranna, annnnnnd Doctor Caesura
Metal-Weven Floria, Rufus Shinra, and Vercitorix
Sabi-Driax
Esper-Xaekile
Gotin-Maka Albarn and Soul

~Reserved~
haybalebarn-One or two chars
Eternal

~Denied~
No one yet, hopefully we'll keep it that way.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 03-18-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:32 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn
Default Re: [SU/DS]Kingdom Hearts: The Other Nobodies(REVIVED!)[SU/DS]

Hmm, I really don't know much about Kingdom Hearts, but this rp looks interesting, so I've done a little bit of research. Two questions. First, aren't nobodies not supposed to have emotions, and therefore, not have much of a personality?

And second, would a nobody be able to control elemental darkness? From the scant reading I've just done, it seems to me like the elements of light or dark would be rather off limits for a nobody, but I'd like to make sure.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Nobodies don't have emotion PER-SAY, but they do have memories to act on. Usually a Nobody will react the way they did in life just out of memory, though ones without memories usually don't have much in the way of personality. So while they can't >feel< emotion, they know well enough how they would feel if they still had a heart and in most cases act accordingly. Usually they keep on in their old persona, or close enough to it.

Reserve me a couple spaces, don't have any characters in mind right this second but I will soon~
Old 02-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Winter Offline

'Niisama would be correct, Nobodies tend to act on their memories of emotions and personalities. That aside, there are cases where Nobodies may seem to have emotions left that they shouldn't have--Axel makes a great example here. He tends to have more of a cheery, joking personality, which fans have seen on his original, Lea, in BBS, though there are a certain few cutscenes in Days where he acts outright ticked off, and in KH2, he seems flat out desperate to get Roxas back. I would advise looking up cutscenes of different members from KH2 to get a feel for the idea.

Also, I believe Man--ahem, Xemnas, controls darkness, though all Nobodies seem to have some minor control over it as they can create dark corridors to get them where they want to go, and Roxas is said to control light.

And you're reserved, 'Niisama.

Old 02-20-2012, 10:44 PM
haybalebarn Offline

From what I read, Xemnas controled Nothing, not darkness, though I'm sure that they appeared so similar in the games that it didn't make much of a difference.

Can you reserve me for a character or two? Hopefully I won't be too much of a hassle for all of you KH fans with my lack of knowledge, but I've always liked the concept and the rp seems like it could be very interesting. Now, off to go find a good Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts Two youtube!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:53 PM
Winter Offline

Name: Xima, though she definitely prefers Bastia
Appearance: Xima is often referred to by those who knew Mia as a more gothic reflection of her original self. She stands in at about 5' 9" with a lean body, and lightly tanned skin. One of her most noticeable features is her eyes, which are an odd shade of blue, but there's also her hair, which is purple and falls straight down to her lower back. She is often see wearing a black knee-length dress with short, puffed sleeves and a puffed skirt, and a pair of brown boots that go to her mid-calf. She's also usually seen with her violin case slung across her back, though it looks less like a violin case and more like a miniature coffin. She tends to look sad or distant, though when she does fake emotional expressions, she does a very good job.
Personality: Xima tends to be the quiet around everyone but those she considers her friends, around whom she opens up, becoming kind and joking, almost motherly. To total strangers, she might be quiet, but she also comes across as the kind of person you and go to to ask for help finding someplace or someone, and she will do exactly that if you take the time to ask. She is a bit harsh on herself, though, clinging to the memory of her somebody and wishing her fate could have been different. She's comes across as being a bit more in touch with the emotions she doesn't have, but the Organization has mostly chalked it up to her abilities with music, a medium used to convey emotions. She can be a bit touchy about certain matters, almost flat out refusing to go by the name given to her by the Organization, but she hates being called Mia even more--which is why she tends to have such a short fuse with a certain old friend of Mia's known as Gekkou. While she seems to be fully intent on tearing the Organization apart, she does have a soft spot for Demyx.
History: Originally known as Mia, Xima's original self was a very gifted concert violinist who found herself in Traverse Town after losing her world to Heartless. She lived there happily until the Heartless of an obsessed fan attacked her and stole her heart. When she woke up as a Nobody under the care of Organization XIII, she had no idea what was going on. Left with no one but a smiling and very odd blond man who seemed to have close to no idea what he was doing to explain the facts of her new life to her, Xima quickly came to dislike the Organization members aside from the friendly musician. After having been with them a few months "getting used to her new life," Xemnas approached her with the offer of a position that she immediately turned down. In spite of this, she was pestered about it because of her musical abilities until she ended up just leaving the Castle That Never Was to get away from them, though she never fully escaped them. The Organization stopped harassing her as much, though. She refused to go by the name they gave her, and decided to go by the name Bastia instead. She quickly decided on trying to live a normal, peaceful, life under the disguise of a complete person, returning to Traverse Town, where Mia had lived before. What she didn't count on was getting constantly bothered by an old friend of Mia's and running into others like her, including Mia's boyfriend and what might be another piece of Mia. Needless to say, life isn't very slow for her, though she fully intends to try and tear down the Organization for both their mission and their methods.
Element: Sound
Weapon: Mia's old violin combined with her use of sound, sometimes her case, and her Lessers
Lesser Nobody: Sirens are considered to be a more feminine subspecies of Dusk, they resemble faceless women marionettes that float through the air and share the Dusks knife-like hands. Sirens are also known for their pack-like grouping tendencies and intelligence, as well as playfulness. They enjoy trying to befriend women and children willing to play with them, but also tend to be wary of men. Their strength lies mainly in numbers as they are not the strongest Lessers out there. Bastia shares a kind of telepathic link with them, which she considers just as helpful as it is annoying because they like to pester her. Provided there's nothing else to do, they may talk her into playing with them. They refer to her as "Lady."
Theme Song: Monochrome Frame-Kanon Wakeshima If you bother listening and reading the lyrics, I see this as her feelings towards Mia and the fact she can't feel anymore.
Other: She seems to like Kanon Wakeshima music, in spite the fact it's usually the depressing stuff that she picks to play. Oh, and she's known for singing, too, when she's in a "good mood." Also, she seems to share a mind with her variations, which can lead to as much confusingness and hilarity you can think of.

Name: Artemis
Appearance: Artemis is just one of those people that you want to protect the moment you look at her. She's tiny compared to the others around her at 5' even and slim-bodied, those around her tend to treat her as though she's incredibly fragile. It isn't just her size that grabs people's attention, either, her large blue eyes (the same odd shade as Bastia's), which seem to project her emotions, grab just as much attention. Her face is framed by mostly shoulder-length pale blonde hair and her skin is pale, though not sickly pale. She runs around wearing a knee-length and somewhat frilly white sundress with white sandals, the kind that tie up, and over that she sometimes wears a black hooded cloak that goes down to her mid-calf. She's almost always smiling, and rarely ever alone--typically she's clinging to Apollo, but she spends a lot of time around Bastia when she can, and gives off a kind of feel-good aura.
Personality: Artemis is like a ball of sunshine in a dark place, to sum it up in a few words. She's bright, she's cheerful, and she's friendly as can be. She's also curious as can be, wanting to know about anything she doesn't quite understand, and likes to meet people. Yes, Artemis has a bit of a childish disposition, but she is quite capable of being serious when it's required, but it isn't required very often. She can be more of a mother hen figure than Bastia, seeing as she absolutely hates seeing people hurt or upset, and when she sees anyone hurt or upset, she will insist on healing them or trying to cheer them up. She is incredibly protective of those she cares for (particularly Apollo and Bastia, but there are others) and will do anything for them, but if you're in that category, chances are that she's likely to cling to you as well. She really hates violence, and will try to have people talk things out peacefully rather than fight, if she can help it, but she also understands that there are some fights she just can't stop.
History: Artemis's life really doesn't begin as many years ago as her appearance would suggest, as she remembers nothing of herself before waking up on the pull-out bed of a sofa in an apartment that felt strangely familiar, next to a dark haired girl about four years ago. Neither had any memories of themselves before that, only vague, fleeting memories of a girl named Mia, which led the pair to create their own names. The dark-haired girl became Kira, and Artemis chose Lila at the time, and knowing that the apartment wasn't theirs and they couldn't explain why they were there and Mia wasn't, they left the place behind, not quite sure what would happen to it (what they certainly didn't expect was for the friend of Mia's who owned the place to leave the apartment alone). After working lots and lots of odd jobs around the town and spending more nights than they ever wanted in a sort of halfway house where they shared a room with who knew how many people, they eventually managed to get a permanent residence at another hotel, and then a few months later, Artemis found a very badly beaten and barely alive boy laying in the street and practically begged Kira to take him home with them so she could try to heal him because for some reason, she felt that she couldn't let him die without at least putting up a huge fight. That was about what it took, too. She was up almost an entire night working on him, to the point that by the time he finally woke up, she was curled up in a ball by his feet on a sofa he didn't remember being set down on, sleeping so hard that a bomb being dropped on the hotel would've woken her. Once she woke up, however, Kira wanted to throw him out, but she refused to let that happen, not wanting him to get hurt again if whatever had hurt him so badly returned, and basically gave Kira no other option than letting her get her way. For her effort, the boy stayed with them. About a year later, they were digging through the library in the Olympus Coliseum when the boy (who had been jumping from one tentative name to another) chose his name from a book that held a compilation of stories about the gods of Olympus, and Lila chose to become Artemis. About a year after that, they found Bastia wandering Traverse Town, and Artemis and Kira felt their connection to the Nobody immediately, while Apollo recognized her face. Eventually, they ended up moving back into Mia's old hotel room with her, and they found Nox some time after that. More recently, Kira has gone off on her own, and Artemis misses her a bit, but at the same time she's also grateful that she isn't there to harass Apollo.
Weapon: A staff, composed of a silver rod with a simple silver ball at one end, and topped with a large shard of quartz-looking crystal held in place by a silver webwork that helps her cast her magic, which is heavily based on light and healing magic, though she knows a few other element spells.
Theme Song: Skip Turn Step-Kanon Wakeshima I can just see Artemis dancing in the rain and having fun, and it's got that upbeat, playful kind of beat to it.
Other: She's another piece of Bastia's original self (and shares a mind with everyone else who is), but she's made entirely good emotions. Bastia and Apollo will do anything to keep the Organization from knowing about her.

Name: Nox
Age: Technically, about four or so, though she looks...older
Appearance: Though taller than Artemis, Nox is still on the shorter end of Mia's variations at 5' 3" and she's got a look to her that makes her seem both young and old at the same time. Her hair is a golden blonde that clings to face at chin length, as well as eyes that are that same strange golden shade, which really marks her as the odd one out among people. She wears a simple crimson long sleeve shirt that she's managed to stretch the neck and sleeves on because she pulls on them so much with a pair of slightly baggy jeans and black tennis shoes. She tends to look somewhere between apathetic and thoughtful, but is prone to getting incredibly twitchy around a lot of people who have hearts, hence why she's tugged her shirt neck and sleeves so much. Often, she can be found with a single Shadow either tailing her or clinging to her. However, the moment she steps into the shadows or darkness, her body seems to be swallowed by shadows and she looks much more like a Heartless, her eyes even trade their human look for a pair of bright yellow, pupil-less orbs. She also loses her ability to talk, which irritates her to no end.
Personality: As a Heartless, it's a miracle Nox has much of a personality at all. She tries less to feel than Bastia does, though she's developed a bit of a 'liking' towards Bastia and Artemis as well as Apollo. She comes across as a bit shy towards people, and can become rather jumpy around people with hearts when there are a lot of them around, though not because she's fighting the urge to steal hearts; rather it's because she can't feel hearts. She is protective of lesser heartless, particularly Shadows, and those attempting to harm them for what she deems to be no good reason will get a nasty earful about it. When she does speak up, she tends to be blunt and sarcastic for the most part, unless someone gets her or one of the others really fired up.
History: Once Mia split, Nox was freed into the world, however, whereas Bastia left the Organization behind as soon as she could, Nox tried to stay with the largest congregation of Heartless she could for as long as she could, though something about her prevented her from feeling and having the rampant urge to collect hearts like most Heartless do. She knew she was odd, but she had no idea where she could go, so she stayed, eventually coming to stand up for the Shadows which were often sent on suicidal data collection visits to other Heartless, however she couldn't find it in her to stand up to who she found in command of the Heartless--Maleficent. Eventually she got sick of seeing other Heartless die and left, drawing a bit of a following of Shadows and a few others with her, though she refused to keep them under her command, telling them she would call on them if she needed their help, and went off to explore the worlds. A single Shadow still seems to come back to visit her regularly, and can often be found trailing after her or clinging to her when he does come to see her. She only ran into Bastia and the others a few months ago and has been with them ever since, partly because she wants to do right, but also partly because she thinks that in getting rid of the Nobodies of the Organization she will be able to save more of her own kind.
Weapon: A pair of what appear to be two red fans with bladed edges, and she seems to have an affinity for fire magic. She might call in some of her Heartless friends if she really needs help, but tries to avoid it.
Theme Song: Kajitsu no Keikoku-Kanon Wakeshima Because I just see it, song makes me think of people turning to Heartless/Nobodies, and finding out they made a big mistake. Nox knows she's a big mistake.
Other: Shares a mind with the rest of Mia's variations, which can lead to all sorts of awkwardness and/or hilarity. She can also communicate with Heartless in an almost telepathic manner.

Last edited by Winter; 03-07-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Mr. Manse--er, Xemnas actually controlled the element of Nothing....what the heck that means no one knows, but it allowed him to pull you into that cool silvery place at the final boss fight of KH2.

Oh and a reserve pleases~

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 02-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Winter Offline

We clarified that already, Chibi. And okay, reserved you be.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
We clarified that already, Chibi. And okay, reserved you be.
I know you did, but it's nice to get a confirmation twice~ Thankies!

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 02-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Winter Offline

Not really, when it's easily confirmed, it just gets repetitive.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:41 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Don't feel like deleting this, but my old placeholders were waay old.

Last edited by haybalebarn; 04-15-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:27 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

A'ight. Let's do dis.

Name: Ziaxim

Appearance: Despite his preference to white, Ziaxim wears the standard Organization cloak but with pointed shoulders, like Demyx and Xigbar. At first the sleeves are rather tight, then bell out at the wrist and cover his hands to half his finger-length. Other times his cloak flows out from behind him, making him look like and overgrown bat; unlike the other members though, his wears fancy black dress shoes instead of boots, hearkening back to his gentleman nature. Every time he takes off his hood, he also puts on a white top hat, which he owned in his past life. His hair is jet black and falls across his forehead and some strands brush annoyingly into his eyes, which are also a dark color. He is a little pale, but that could be because everything else is black, bringing out white further. He also carries around a black cane with a silver skull on top of it, another possession of his previous life.

Oddly enough, under the cloak you can see that he wears white clothing. And he absolutely refuses to roll up his sleeves, ever. If you manage to catch a peek at his arms, then you'll notice that they're covered in bandages, but he'll never tell you why.

Personality: Ziaxim is like the gentleman he was in his previous life. Cordial and polite to everyone he meets, even if the person is a total jerk. But, his time as a Nobody and part of the Organization also gave him a cold and scheming nature, credit to Zexion and Vexen's "training". He is a very smart person, who can make up plots that go exactly the way he wants, and no one knows they were puppets to his hands until it was far too late. (Simply put, he's a Chessmaster) Sometimes, mainly when he's talking to someone he doesn't like or the subject of the conversation is amusing, you can see him talking with a sarcastic smirk. He usually doesn't like a lot of fighting and prefers to stay in one spot and use his control over Metal to do his work.

If he does happen to get into one of his angry phases, he turns completely cold and has absolutely no regrets or morals for anyone or anything he destroys. Yet at the same time he seems in control of his rage, holding back until the crucial moment, taunting people all the while. Despite his tactics of leading his army from the back, he is very powerful.

History: Ziaxim originally lived a quiet, peaceful life in Twilight Town by the name Izami. An absolute gentleman, most would describe him, he would give you anything you wanted and ask for nothing in return, because he was selfless like that. So how could the most selfless, wonderful person be brutally murdered in the back of an alley like street scum? His body was found in a lake of his own blood, there was a fist-sized hole in his chest and his heart was gone, as if it had been ripped out. No one ever found the culprit, and no one felt the same after hearing the news of the perfect gentleman dying a horrible death.

Izami woke days afterwards, refreshed, physically whole, but there was a little downside. He was a Nobody. He could not feel emotions. Not only that, but people couldn't see him. Izami soon spiraled into a state of depression, brought on by the shock of his death, the empty feeling of well...emptiness, and the fact that even though he tried to be the best person there was, there was enough darkness in his heart to attract a Heartless. After a period of sulking and feeling downright sorry for himself, Izami took up the subject of human psychology, exploring and researching the darker parts of humanity. In his research, Izami deduced that humans were mainly greedy and self-centered, which is what created Heartless and why Heartless hunted them. Izami was neither of those things, and he realized that his heart was simply too filled with light, and the Heartless didn't like it.

The Organization found him then, a very polite gentleman, but there was something...off about his eyes. They seemed world-weary, yet at the same time amused. As if he were silently laughing at the world and all the trouble they were in because of their own mistakes. Xigbar was the one found him, and Izami creeped him out, to say the least. He took him to Xemnas, who renamed the Nobody Ziaxim. The newly-dubbed Ziaxim slightly unnerved the leader as well, he wasn't up to battles, but he had an excellent brain, so Zexion and Vexen were to "do something with him", or so it was put. Zexion patiently explained the rules and goals of the Organization, and Vexen even let him help in some of his experiments. The three formed a team of geniuses, and of course Lexaeus had to be added into the equation, being Zexion's friend and all. When the time came to go to Castle Oblivion, Ziaxim went with his three friends. As they were cut down, one by one, Ziaxim truly realized the danger he was in, and so did Zexion. By this time Zexion was the only person left, and he knew Ziaxim was too weak to fight Sora or Riku, so he urged him to run and tell the Organization what happened. Ziaxim did so, but he never made it far. Axel found him just before he escaped, and gave him an almost fatal beating before Ziaxim managed to call a Corridor of Darkness and escape.

Ziaxim never went back to the Organization though. All of his true friends were gone, and he was thoroughly disgusted at the betrayal of their own members. Of course Marluxia and Larxene were dead, but it did not change anything. He went off on his own, trying to live a single life and forget the Organization. He was listed among the deaths at Castle Oblivion. It was a great surprise when he was found in his old home of Twilight Town, quite alive, but he vehemently refused to go back to the Organization and attacked Saix when the Nobody tried to drag him back. Now he wanders, trying to avoid any contact witht he Organization.

Element: Metal

Weapon: A silver-topped cane that has a sword inside of it. Because it's made of Metal, Ziaxim usually manipulates the weapon into whatever he wants.

Lesser Nobody: Ziaxim's own twisted creations are called Spider Nobodies, aptly named for their multiple arms and the ability to shoot an adhesive substance from the said arms. They have four eyes, pitch black with glowing red centers. They have emaciated, twisted human-like forms, but they have six extra arms growing from their backs, the arms are twice as long as regular arms and covered with sharp, thin blades. They have no mouth, and are dressed in a very tight-fitting silver cloak that bears the Nobody symbol on the chest. Usually, they fight by shooting a very adhesive substance from their hands, which the use to drag their prey closer, which they then tear it apart using the blades on their extra arms. They can leap ridiculously high and climb virtually anything and are insanely fast, which is what makes them so hard to hit.

Theme Song: Kashmir by Led Zepplin. I have absolutely no idea why, either XDD I can just see Ziaxim spacing out and singing this to himself XD

((Yay first one down!!))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 02-26-2012, 04:34 AM
Winter Offline

Hey, look, it's the gentleman! ...Now where's Artemis's psycho buddy? XD Anyway, accepted.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:45 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Hey, look, it's the gentleman! ...Now where's Artemis's psycho buddy? XD Anyway, accepted.
He's coming! XDD Thankies~

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 02-26-2012, 04:50 AM
Winter Offline

I know. XD You're welcome.