Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-02-2012, 04:40 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: .:Infection:. -- [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailTail View Post
When I first saw this rp I thought to myself "It's just another zombie rp bound to fail." and passed over it. I was looking at your art work and saw the map and decided to actually check out what this was about. I am happy to say. I now think differently about this and would in fact. Love to sign up.

Would you reserve me a spot as an abomination?

I will gladly reserve you a spot!!

RESERVED

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-04-2012, 09:12 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

A little later than later than expected, but here they are.

Infected
Name: Aria Delia
Species: Siberian Tiger
Personality: From a young age, Aria loved animals. As an adult she realized that she preferred them to humans. Before being infected, she worked studying Russian wildlife, spending most of her time far from civilization. When she became Infected she was, if nothing else, happy. She relocated to the Black Forest in Germany and spent her time happily living amongst the animals. She doesn't speak much, preferring actions to words. She is not very trusting of anyone but animals, even Infected and Abominations as they are human at heart. She particularly dislikes Pures, who, as far as she is concerned, embody all the worst traits of humans, and would help a stranger or even an enemy to fight them. She has a bit of a temper and is easily irritated by stupidity.
Appearance: Aria stands at over six foot tall. She is covered from head to foot in a short layer of light orange fur, with white on her belly and around her eyes. She has the ears and tail of a tiger, her legs are more closely proportioned to those of a feline, and her feet are those of a tiger, retractable claws and all. Luckily her hands are humanoid, except for gaining the claws of a cat. Her facial features greatly resemble those of a tiger, with a broad flat nose and feline eyes, as well as whiskers. She wears simple leather armor that really provides little protection especially against firearms, but allows for easy movement. She carries a sword on her belt, but prefers hand to hand combat.
Other:

Abomination
Name: Sova (Real Name Unknown)
Species: Ussuri Brown Bear/Eurasian Eagle Owl
Personality: Sova is no where near as accepting of his new form as Aria. He is envious of even her for her humanoid body. He desperately wants his original form back and hopes eventually to find a cure. He is very friendly, even to strangers, though his new body has made him more wary, and he absolutely hates Pures. He is forgiving and big on second chances. He is very protective of friends, especially Avia, who save his life by helping him to defeat a group of Pures. He is very loyal and hates deception. He would prefer you shoot to kill than talk to trick. In spite of his animal body, he is still human at heart and finds he's quite fond of Aria, though she doesn't seem to realize or return the feeling.
Appearance: Standing on all four feet, Sova in almost four and a half feet at the shoulder. Standing on his back claws, he reaches nine feet. His front half is that of a bear, his back, of a bird. The feathers of his back half reach his shoulders on his back, but closer to his belly, they do not reach as far forward. He has the back claws of an owl, as well as the tail. His front paws are those of a bear. His most notable features are his wings. Though very large, his wings cannot fully account for his predominately bear-shaped body. He can hover a few feet off the ground with effort, slow a fall, or use them to allow him to jump, but he tends to use them mostly to smack enemies in battle. The fur on his front half is dark brown-black, and his feathers are mottled browns and black.
Other: Due to his lack of an ability to speak, Aria did not know his name and took to calling him Sova, Russian for owl.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
A little later than later than expected, but here they are.

Infected
Name: Aria Delia
Species: Siberian Tiger
Personality: From a young age, Aria loved animals. As an adult she realized that she preferred them to humans. Before being infected, she worked studying Russian wildlife, spending most of her time far from civilization. When she became Infected she was, if nothing else, happy. She relocated to the Black Forest in Germany and spent her time happily living amongst the animals. She doesn't speak much, preferring actions to words. She is not very trusting of anyone but animals, even Infected and Abominations as they are human at heart. She particularly dislikes Pures, who, as far as she is concerned, embody all the worst traits of humans, and would help a stranger or even an enemy to fight them. She has a bit of a temper and is easily irritated by stupidity.
Appearance: Aria stands at over six foot tall. She is covered from head to foot in a short layer of light orange fur, with white on her belly and around her eyes. She has the ears and tail of a tiger, her legs are more closely proportioned to those of a feline, and her feet are those of a tiger, retractable claws and all. Luckily her hands are humanoid, except for gaining the claws of a cat. Her facial features greatly resemble those of a tiger, with a broad flat nose and feline eyes, as well as whiskers. She wears simple leather armor that really provides little protection especially against firearms, but allows for easy movement. She carries a sword on her belt, but prefers hand to hand combat.
Other:

Abomination
Name: Sova (Real Name Unknown)
Species: Ussuri Brown Bear/Eurasian Eagle Owl
Personality: Sova is no where near as accepting of his new form as Aria. He is envious of even her for her humanoid body. He desperately wants his original form back and hopes eventually to find a cure. He is very friendly, even to strangers, though his new body has made him more wary, and he absolutely hates Pures. He is forgiving and big on second chances. He is very protective of friends, especially Avia, who save his life by helping him to defeat a group of Pures. He is very loyal and hates deception. He would prefer you shoot to kill than talk to trick. In spite of his animal body, he is still human at heart and finds he's quite fond of Aria, though she doesn't seem to realize or return the feeling.
Appearance: Standing on all four feet, Sova in almost four and a half feet at the shoulder. Standing on his back claws, he reaches nine feet. His front half is that of a bear, his back, of a bird. The feathers of his back half reach his shoulders on his back, but closer to his belly, they do not reach as far forward. He has the back claws of an owl, as well as the tail. His front paws are those of a bear. His most notable features are his wings. Though very large, his wings cannot fully account for his predominately bear-shaped body. He can hover a few feet off the ground with effort, slow a fall, or use them to allow him to jump, but he tends to use them mostly to smack enemies in battle. The fur on his front half is dark brown-black, and his feathers are mottled browns and black.
Other: Due to his lack of an ability to speak, Aria did not know his name and took to calling him Sova, Russian for owl.
Everything looks great! You are ACCEPTED. I will be starting the RP right after i get back from fencing tonight, so stay tuned! I hope everyone enjoys!

Note: For those still reserved, please get your SUs in as soon as possible! If you can't, i ask that you read the rp so you are all caught up when you come in!

We will also be starting this RP in a military bunker in Germany, near Berlin (which has been rebuilt into a semi-large city). Infected roam the city when they can (if they aren't too obvious) for supplies. Pures also reside here, keeping watch.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-05-2012, 12:13 AM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Thanks. Goody.
Fencing?!
majorly jealous here

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 01-05-2012, 01:30 AM

Yep, i fence! It's pretty fun, but SUPER tiring sometimes. My abs are killing me right now.

It isn't all holding a sword and hopping around, I'll tell you that!

Anywhoooo, the moment you've all been waiting for is here!

The RP is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2kbo...eature=related

GO POST NAO D<

Just kidding, post whenever you can.

Have fun kiddies!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-05-2012, 05:20 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Name: unknown/secret Goes by the nickname Rho.
Species: Cheetah
Personality: Rho keeps quiet, and keeps to himself. Trust doesn't come easily to him, which is normal for an infected, but he takes it to the extreme. He will not even talk to someone unless it is life or death. He doesn't follow instructions well, due to his untrusting nature, which has lead to him being a loner, alienated from all groups, infected to pure. If forced to talk, he's too the point, not saying more than necessary. In combat, he has always had 1 priority: escape. He's not one who's going to stick around for a fight longer than he needs too.

Appearance: Tall and lanky, Rho stands at 6'0. He has a well muscled frame, but that's not exactly the first feature people notice when they seem him. Rho has very short hair covering all of his body, which has the coloration of a cheetahs coat. His head looks almost fully like that of a cheetahs, with an elongated snout, sharp angular lines, and all the normal cheetah coloration. He also has a long tail which is around three feet long. His hands have remained mostly human like, except for two details. First, they are covered in fur like the rest of his body, and second, there long claws protruding from the spaces between his pinkie/ring, ring/middle, and middle/pointer fingers. These claws, while always "extended" do not protrude from his hands, unless his hands are balled up into a, in which case they protrude about 1 inch, giving his punches a more dangerous edge, and giving him the ability to give an opponent a nasty scratch, if need be. His feet, on the other hand, are much more like that of a cheetahs, with permanent claws, foot pads, and fur.

When not wearing his urban survival clothes, Rho wears nothing but a slightly ripped black tee-shirt and a pair of black cargo pants, and a large brown backpack on his back. However, when forced to go into human populated environments, he adds a black hooded sweatshirt, with the hood always put up, a red bandanna to cover his snout, black gloves, a pair of fake boots that he modified himself, and blue contacts, all in an effort to prevent his capture and to prevent further contamination of other humans.
Other: Rho can run, and run fast. Easily outpacing normal humans, Rho, if need be can sprint at a speed of 35 mph for a period of time of about ten minutes. However, unlike a cheetah, he has more endurance and so can run almost indefinitely at a speed of around 15 mph, as long as he has some source of food to keep his energy up.

Name: Serenity
Species: (what type of animal genes are fused with theirs?)
Personality:
Appearance: (Remeber, you are being hunted so you do not have very good clothes. They will most likely be torn in some places or stitched up, ect. Think post-apocalypse steampunk. ALL INFECTED HAVE AMBER EYES. IT IS A SIDE AFFECT OF THE BACTERIA IN THEIR SYSTEM.)
Other:

Alright, one down, but I gotta do some homework, so expect the other one after my homework is done. I'll just edit my post. See you all in the rp soon!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:43 AM

Glad to see you finally got one of em up!

And the first thing I thought of when i read Rho's name:

"FUS RO DAH!"

Oh god, my nerd is showing...

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Sand Offline

My Sign Up

Infected

Name: Zel Mzro

Species: Raven

Personality: The word "distant" is a great adjective to describe this figure. This slim, bleak creature never had a particular taste for meeting new people. It wasn't that he despised any other being besides himself, it was mostly that Zel had no reason to become attached; it was likely that he would never see the same person twice again. In addition, added persons would just complicate his own stealthy nature. Contrary to Zel's aloof behavior, he is quite the charismatic fellow. He tends to elude conflict by attempting to use simple smooth-talk, which is surprisingly moderately effective. As a result, Zel conceals only an old, battered shiv in his tattered robes, in case the need for it ever arises. Along with his charisma, Zel favors himself highly in his abilities as a tactician, able to "think on his feet."

Appearance: That's right, Black Bird style.
Spoiler:
]

Other: Zel's original home was an English-speaking village on the Asian continent. His parents had become infected by the bacterial strain and, after forcing Zel to flee to Berlin, Germany in hopes of a better chance of life, were murdered by a swift team of Pures. More notably, Zel has not had the chance to forage for a gas mask, he only wears a black mask, which he knows will be quite the liability if intense combat arises with a Pure soldier.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
My Sign Up

Infected

Name: Zel Mzro

Species: Raven

Personality: The word "distant" is a great adjective to describe this figure. This slim, bleak creature never had a particular taste for meeting new people. It wasn't that he despised any other being besides himself, it was mostly that Zel had no reason to become attached; it was likely that he would never see the same person twice again. In addition, added persons would just complicate his own stealthy nature. Contrary to Zel's aloof behavior, he is quite the charismatic fellow. He tends to elude conflict by attempting to use simple smooth-talk, which is surprisingly moderately effective. As a result, Zel conceals only an old, battered shiv in his tattered robes, in case the need for it ever arises. Along with his charisma, Zel favors himself highly in his abilities as a tactician, able to "think on his feet."

Appearance: That's right, Black Bird style.
Spoiler:
]

Other: Zel's original home was an English-speaking village on the Asian continent. His parents had become infected by the bacterial strain and, after forcing Zel to flee to Berlin, Germany in hopes of a better chance of life, were murdered by a swift team of Pures. More notably, Zel has not had the chance to forage for a gas mask, he only wears a black mask, which he knows will be quite the liability if intense combat arises with a Pure soldier.

Lovely sign up! About time we got someone else with wings up in here!

ACCEPTED

Go ahead and post!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Sand Offline

Thank you! My only concern is how my wings will be hidden.. o.O
Old 01-10-2012, 02:13 AM

That is a big problem for most bird-like infected. If folded tightly to the back, one can possibly hide them with the use of a cloak of some kind. Others (like avian) do not hide them and instead rely on their stealth to go unnoticed.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-10-2012, 05:21 AM
Sand Offline

Alright, I can edit it if/as necessary then xP
Old 01-10-2012, 03:58 PM

It actually looks good now, and it's interesting that he can hide his wings like that. The human body always evolves to meet the needs of stressors!

Also, not everyone needs to post the date and time in their posts! I only did that to start things off so people know what time of day it is!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-16-2012, 10:20 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Gah, I'll finish my su soon, I promise! I've just been busy with exam stuff. Luckily I've already written most of it out, just need to type, edit, and post it.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:54 AM

It's alright, take your time! The rp hasn't really picked up too much yet, so you have a good chunk of time before you miss anything too drastic. Good luck on exams!!

Also, for those of you who are signed up, please post!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^