Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-30-2011, 01:14 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default .:Infection:. -- [SU/DS]

Infection
This is not a Pokemon rp, sorry!

Rules
- All normal Pe2k rules apply
- This rp is rated PG-13 for violence and some gore
- Romance is to be kept to a minimum
- Max 2 characters per person
- Please reply to the rp with decent length posts. If you are having a conversation with another character I may allow it.
- Keep active!
-Enjoy!

Important Things!
RP Thread
Map of Post-Apocalyptic Europe
General Information (Weapons, Armor, ect)

Plot

The world has undergone its apocalypse. Earthquakes and floods ravaged the globe, changing everything from land masses to climates. This harsh world was almost uninhabitable. But humans found a way to do it. Using what rescources they could find, they built up gain, creating new forms of transportation. Trains were used instea of cars, to preserve what rescources they had.

Though the human race had begun to adapt, the changing climates still posed a problem. The governments of the USA, Europe, and Asia gathered a group of scientists and set them to work deep below Russia's ice an snow covered land in a former military bunker.

What came of that work is something everyone now knows.

The scientists had been trying to find a way for the humans to adapt to these rapidly changing climates. What better to turn to than animals? They had been adapting for generations. After several months if research and the gathering of animal DNA, the bacteria they were developing for an injection went rogue. The scientists were exposed to this new threat, and those that weren't killed were changed forever. They gained animalistic traits, ranging from enhanced speed to wings sprouting from their backs. The animal DNA had fused with their own.

The scientists who had been exposed attempted to meld back into society. However, the bacteria was extremely contagious, and those that were exposed quickly underwent the same mutations. After several years, a new group of people began to appear, those immune to the virus. To the people, they were called Pures. To those that were infected by this horrible bacteria, they were demons. The Pures were attempting to save those who weren't infected from gaining the horrible disease bu killing off those who carried it. Led by an unknown being, they scoured much of Europe, disposing of those who were "threats". The infected couldn't simply stand by and be murdered, so they fled and seemingly disappeared. Disappearing into the old military bunkers below earth's surface, they formed their own society and military. But they were still hunted relentlessly.

Which side will you choose?

The Infected, who are attempting to do what they can to survive?

The Pures, who wish to protect those who are healthy from this infection?

Or are you a regular human, who is caught in the middle of this great struggle?

You choose.

-----------

Woah guys, thanks for reading all that! Welcome to my rp! I really hope you enjoy it! Now the part that is even more important than the plot!! The sign up sheets!

Infected
Name:
Species: (what type of animal genes are fused with theirs?)
Personality:
Appearance: (Remeber, you are being hunted so you do not have very good clothes. They will most likely be torn in some places or stitched up, ect. Think post-apocalypse steampunk. ALL INFECTED HAVE AMBER EYES. IT IS A SIDE AFFECT OF THE BACTERIA IN THEIR SYSTEM.)
Other:

Pure
Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (NOTE: all pure soldiers wear a white uniform, but it can vary slightly to give each soldier his or her own style)
Other:

Human
Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (Also post-apocalyptic, but can be more clean and well taken care of)
Other:

--------------

Accepted
5TailedDemonLizard - Avian (Infected) and Katherine Areth (Pure)
Mickmon95 - Kasey Straiden (Pure) and Roxy Lockheart (Pure)
Velocity - Theresa Maverik (Pure) and Jacob Aquill (Infected)
Sammi0295 - Aria Delia (Infected) and Sova (Abomination)
-
-
-
-

Reserved/Pending
Haybalebarn - Rho (Infected) and Serenity (Infected)
TailTail - (Abomination)
-
-
-

Declined
-
-
-
-
-

---------------------

My Own Sign Ups

Infected
Name: Avian (real name unknown)
Species: Golden Eagle
Personality: Stoic and usually a blank slate, Avian's emotions are hard to read, even without her gas mask. She plays her cards close to her chest, and rarely trusts anyone. Her mind is constantly developing new ways to survive, as well as various battle plans. Having seen her fair share of blood and battered bodies, she no longer believes in happy endings, instead thinking that the world is a dark place, full of only death and decay. She will offer what advice she can to her soldiers, but will not speak openly about her past or anything related about it to anyone. She does not have any close friends, and does not confide in even her lieutenants most of the time.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Other: Avian wears her gas mask to survive. After she became infected, her immune system became more vulnerable to airborne diseases. Even several minutes without it on will weaken her significantly, and could cause death. She is the leader of the Infected in Europe.

Pure
Name: Katherine Areth
Personality: Serious and cold, her only wish is to destroy the infected that inhabit the world. She views them and anyone associated with them as a threat, and usually only sees her soldiers as pawns unless they present some sort of promise. Her voice is cold and venomous, and causes chills if you are one the receiving end of it. She never speaks of her past, and she hopes other soldiers will not ask. The result wouldn't be pretty. But is there something beneath her cold exterior? No one knows.
Appearance: Though she wears the typical soldier uniform, Katherine's position is evident. Gold plaudrons adorn her shoulders, to which a white cape is attached. She wears a sword at her belt at all times, a gun on her other side as well. An earpiece attached to a radio is always in her ear. She wears black leather gloves and dark boots, which she keeps clean despite the obvious blood stains that have been on them. Her long brown hair is tied back in a low ponytail so it is kept out of her face. She has ice blue eyes and stands about 5'10".
Other: She is the leader of the Pure army.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-06-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:05 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: .:Infection:. -- [SU/DS]

Pure

Name: Kasey Straiden

Personality: Kasey is a intellectual yet somewhat socially awkward. He usually only thinks factually and needs data to prove superstitous theories. He always thinks with common sense and not his heart. He is very cold and distant by instinct. He will say the truth even if it hurts someone and doesn't really care. He isn't the best with social customs, even though he seems to know about them. Then again, he knows a lot of things. He loves to read and perform experiments and is a skilled inventor. In his spare time he is usually reading a scientific book or tinkering with some machine of his.

Appearance: Kasey where's the standard white uniform as all Pure soldiers do except he wears black leather gloves and boots. He also has a wrist watch communicator on his left wrist.

Pure

Name: Roxy Lockheart

Personality: Roxy is way different from many other girls in a few ways. She isn't dumb it's just that she likes to see the world as if it were her fantasy land in her head which is just sugar and spice and everything nice. She spaces out from time to time and will randomly blurt out her emotions which vary from food to random thoughts in her head. She can be serious and on task when she needs to be, but she will still trail off to her wonderland. She sees things in different ways than everyone else and all actions are mostly driven by emotions. She is over dramatic and can be a brat. She is also easily entertained and distracted. She has to be extremely focused to stay on task. She is naive and foolish which gets her tricked a lot, but she is good at heart. She is kind and compassionate to everyone she meets. But even though she seems all rainbows and unicorns she can still pack a punch.

Appearance: Roxy wears the standard white Pure uniform except she has a short red skirt over the soldier pants. She has a red bow tied to the back of her small skirt over her pants. She has pockets in her skirt which she carries things in. Her soldier boots are the same as all the others except hers have red ribbons on the front of them.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
Spoiler:
Pure

Name: Kasey Straiden

Personality: Kasey is a intellectual yet somewhat socially awkward. He usually only thinks factually and needs data to prove superstitous theories. He always thinks with common sense and not his heart. He is very cold and distant by instinct. He will say the truth even if it hurts someone and doesn't really care. He isn't the best with social customs, even though he seems to know about them. Then again, he knows a lot of things. He loves to read and perform experiments and is a skilled inventor. In his spare time he is usually reading a scientific book or tinkering with some machine of his.

Appearance: Kasey where's the standard white uniform as all Pure soldiers do except he wears black leather gloves and boots. He also has a wrist watch communicator on his left wrist.

Pure

Name: Roxy Lockheart

Personality: Roxy is way different from many other girls in a few ways. She isn't dumb it's just that she likes to see the world as if it were her fantasy land in her head which is just sugar and spice and everything nice. She spaces out from time to time and will randomly blurt out her emotions which vary from food to random thoughts in her head. She can be serious and on task when she needs to be, but she will still trail off to her wonderland. She sees things in different ways than everyone else and all actions are mostly driven by emotions. She is over dramatic and can be a brat. She is also easily entertained and distracted. She has to be extremely focused to stay on task. She is naive and foolish which gets her tricked a lot, but she is good at heart. She is kind and compassionate to everyone she meets. But even though she seems all rainbows and unicorns she can still pack a punch.

Appearance: Roxy wears the standard white Pure uniform except she has a short red skirt over the soldier pants. She has a red bow tied to the back of her small skirt over her pants. She has pockets in her skirt which she carries things in. Her soldier boots are the same as all the others except hers have red ribbons on the front of them.
Accepted

Welcome to the Pure army, recruits! I hope you find it...enlightening.

Please keep checking here for updates! I will be adding descriptions of technology each side has some time tomorrow. I hope you're looking forward to it!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 12-31-2011, 08:26 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Hmm, I'm gonna wait until there's a bit more info before I start making my sign-ups, but let's just say that there will be two new infected ones after I'm done.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
Hmm, I'm gonna wait until there's a bit more info before I start making my sign-ups, but let's just say that there will be two new infected ones after I'm done.
Awesome! I can't wait to see your SUs. The next post will be more info about the technology and transportation, as well as armor and weapons and such.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 12-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Awwww yeah.

Pure.

Name: Theresa Maverick.

Personality: Theresa is a cold, cunning, deadly woman. She is practically incapable of remorse, and she is at her best when she watches others suffer. She has a morbid fascination with destroying her opponents both physically and mentally, reducing them to nothing but a sobbing emotional mess. She has a very, very hot temper underneath her cold, uncaring outside, and you don’t want to be on the receiving end of her rage. She gets annoyed very easily.

Appearance: Theresa is a rather tall, imposing figure who stands at 5’ 8”. She constantly wears a scowl on her angular, pretty face, which features thin cheeks, and a few freckles across her pointed nose. Her eyes are green, and her hair is a vivid scarlet. She is very limber and thin, and always wears a white lab coat and white slacks, as well as pale gray combat boots. She rarely smiles – but when she does, she can make it very convincing and sweet. She has a faint Russian accent.

Other: BLUH BLUH.
She goes by Teri.

Infected.

Name: Jacob Aquill.

Species: Jaguar.

Personality: Jake is very nervous most of the time. He is very jumpy, and is not quick to trust new people. At the same time, however, he is very naive and will often put faith in the wrong people. However, whenever he gets angry it's not a thing you'd like to see. He is usually peaceful and laid-back, but if you tick him off - best done by harming his friends or simply stressing him out past a certain point - he will not hesitate to take the aggressor down. He loves to draw and he is very creative and intuitive.

Appearance: Jake has very pale skin, with darker spots that he writes off as birthmarks and freckles to most people. He has gold-blonde hair, and he wears blue contact lenses most of the time, to blend in with the general population. He wears gloves, too, to hide his furry, paw-like hands. Most of the time, he wears a dark gray T-shirt with a small, pale star in the center. Most of the time, he also wears a long-sleeved green jacket that covers up to his gloves, as the fur on his arms starts at about the elbow.

Other: I am unfazed by your human bluhs.
He goes by Jake.

This post is a WIP guys! :D

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 12-31-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Awwww yeah.

Pure.

Name: Theresa Maverick.

Personality: Theresa is a cold, cunning, deadly woman. She is practically incapable of remorse, and she is at her best when she watches others suffer. She has a morbid fascination with destroying her opponents both physically and mentally, reducing them to nothing but a sobbing emotional mess. She has a very, very hot temper underneath her cold, uncaring outside, and you don’t want to be on the receiving end of her rage. She gets annoyed very easily.

Appearance: Theresa is a rather tall, imposing figure who stands at 5’ 8”. She constantly wears a scowl on her angular, pretty face, which features thin cheeks, and a few freckles across her pointed nose. Her eyes are green, and her hair is a vivid scarlet. She is very limber and thin, and always wears a white lab coat and white slacks, as well as pale gray combat boots. She rarely smiles – but when she does, she can make it very convincing and sweet. She has a faint Russian accent.

Other: BLUH BLUH.
She goes by Teri.

Infected.

Name: Jacob Aquill.

Species: Jaguar.

Personality:

Appearance: (Remeber, you are being hunted so you do not have very good clothes. They will most likely be torn in some places or stitched up, ect. Think post-apocalypse steampunk. ALL INFECTED HAVE AMBER EYES. IT IS A SIDE AFFECT OF THE BACTERIA IN THEIR SYSTEM.)

Other: I am unfazed by your human bluhs.
He goes by Jake.

This post is a WIP guys! :D

D-did Velocity just sign up for my RP?

Oh my god, i am honored.

You are RESERVED, dear friend!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 12-31-2011, 05:11 PM

Default Information - Pure and Infected

Here it is everyone! If you want to learn more, please PM me! This is just the basics and gives you an idea of what each side has to offer.

This RP will be taking place in EUROPE

------------------------------

Area of Inhabitance

Infected

Though they live all over the world, the most concentrated “clan” of Infected is in central Europe, in France, Germany, and Poland (others are spread over the rest of Europe, however). They reside in bunkers they have either built themselves or have been able to scavenge from the old times. It is very rare for an Infected to live in a populated town or city, but if their traits are not evident and they lay low, some can survive among society without detection.

Pure

The Pures’ main area of residence is Russia, where a building called the White Spire resides. This building is the main area of operations for the Pure leader and her subordinates. Though they are usually patrolling Europe, it is the main port for the Dreadnought fleet as well. High speed trains are used to cross the continent and they usually all converge on the White Spire, though usually only Pure soldiers stay on the trains long enough to actually arrive in Russia. The Pures have also set up residence in various cities across Europe, making sure everyone is “protected”.

The Scouring

The Pures conduct a search every month or so, traveling to each and every town they can. The people in the town are tested heavily, and if they show no sign of infection, they are enrolled into the Pure army without a choice. Those who are not Pure are left in the town or city, assumed to be human. If any Infected are hiding in the city, they are killed on sight. This is how the Pure army is so vast.

Armor

Infected

Due to the lack of metal, full body armor is a rare sight on most Infected. They tend to wear bullet proof vests with only small pieces of metal armor for extra protection. Though this leads to exposed skin, they make sure to cover the vital spots and use their stealth and combat prowess to avoid any lethal blows being dealt to them. Many infected also wear gas masks in the likely event that a noxious gas be produced by their enemies in a close quarters battle. They also use these masks for medical reasons. Other armor is made from leather and cloth.

Pure

The Pures have more access to the metals of the Earth, having hoarded it in an attempt to cut off the Infected’s supply. Since they have a greater supply, soldiers usually wear more. In addition to state-of-the-art, bullet proof vests, armor can range anywhere from plaudrons to chest plates. The armor is made to enable unhindered movement and exceptional protection. All soldiers wear a helmet equipped with a gas mask. Though some believe it is because they are afraid of catching any disease, it is for protection against noxious fumes and the like. Most armor is made from metal or leather.

Weaponry

Infected

Much like their armor, weapons are used sparingly due to the lack of resources. Swords are preferred in combat, while guns (although they choke up ammo) are used rarely and only when needed. The Infected have their own team of scientists working to develop better weapons using what limited materials they have, but only a few weapons have been given to various leaders. Infected also scavenge weapons from any battles they’ve been in, giving them an arsenal of rifles, SMGs, and the like. Their weapons are light, allowing them to be unhindered by any extra weight, which is especially helpful in the flying part of the military.

Though not quite a weapon, the Infected have another type of soldier to fight for them. These beasts (called Abominations by those who set eyes on them), are Infected who gained more than one animal gene when afflicted with the bacteria. Their bodies have lost all human resemblance, instead making them look like a mash up of different animals. Their skills in combat are quite useful against the war machines of the Pures. Each Abomination is different, and still goes by a human name. They cannot speak, however.

Pure

The Pures’ weapons are manufactured to destroy. From rifles to rocket launchers, you name it, they have it. There are several squadrons of soldiers, each of which specialized in some weapon. If the military had in in 2011, the Pures have it now, only better.

The Pures have also developed several vehicles used for transportation and warfare. The first is the Prowler, a four legged machine capable of holding up to four soldiers. There are two turrets on its back, each manned by one soldier. The other two sit in the cockpit, directing the machine. Extremely fast and extremely accurate, this machine is used to chase down and kill fleeing Infected. It is also deadly in numbers on the battlefield.

The largest war machine available to the Pures is the Dreadnought, of which there are eight in the fleet. A Dreadnought is a six legged machine with several levels. Turret guns and cannons line its deck, and it is capable of holding up to two hundred soldiers below its decks. It is driven by at least five soldiers, and has many mechanics to keep it running. It can reduce a town to ruin in a matter of seconds.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 12-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post

D-did Velocity just sign up for my RP?

Oh my god, i am honored.

You are RESERVED, dear friend!
Honored? You make me blush. <3

It's done now. :D

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 12-31-2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Honored? You make me blush. <3

It's done now. :D
I just never thought you would join! It's awesome to have you aboard.

You are ACCEPTED

I am working on a map of Europe. Once we get a few more applicants i will probably open up the rp.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 12-31-2011, 08:43 PM

Default Map of Europe

All borders coincide with a 2011 map. Just put some places on there for reference.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 12-31-2011, 09:15 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

This is pretty cool.
Reserve me for two characters please. One Infected, and is it possible to have the other be an Abomination? If not, then a Pure.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 12-31-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
This is pretty cool.
Reserve me for two characters please. One Infected, and is it possible to have the other be an Abomination? If not, then a Pure.
You can have an Abomination, sure! Just remember, they can't talk so you'll have to express their emotions in some other way. I'll reserve you for both!

RESERVED

It's really awesome to see so many people taking an interest in this!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 12-31-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:31 PM
TailTail Offline

Send a message via AIM to TailTail Send a message via MSN to TailTail Send a message via Yahoo to TailTail

When I first saw this rp I thought to myself "It's just another zombie rp bound to fail." and passed over it. I was looking at your art work and saw the map and decided to actually check out what this was about. I am happy to say. I now think differently about this and would in fact. Love to sign up.

Would you reserve me a spot as an abomination?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:31 PM
TailTail Offline

Send a message via AIM to TailTail Send a message via MSN to TailTail Send a message via Yahoo to TailTail

When I first saw this rp I thought to myself "It's just another zombie rp bound to fail." and passed over it. I was looking at your art work and saw the map and decided to actually check out what this was about. I am happy to say. I now think differently about this and would in fact. Love to sign up.

Would you reserve me a spot as an abomination?