Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

The next morning came as Ashley finally opened her eyes, feeling like someone was hitting her over the head with a hammer. Her attention went down to her ring that was on her finger, confused of what had happened last night. Was it all just some crazy dream? The brunette slowly got out of bed and walked over to the window, opening the white curtains to let the warm sun enter the room. The sun shined on her skin as she looked out onto the street, though she had to squint her eyes due to the sun irritating them.

“Jeez…” Ashley whispered to herself as she turned away from the sun, feeling that she was unnaturally hungry. Her gaze shifted to Ichiru’s sleeping body before she exited the room, walking downstairs and into the kitchen. Different emotions she was feeling were bouncing off of the walls right now inside her; confusion, fear, rage she couldn’t explain, sorrow… it all turned into one thing, which was hunger and blood lust. No… last night had to be just some horrible nightmare. The brunette wouldn’t let herself think that anything last night happened, and she stubbornly dismissed that she was a transition Vampire as she raided the kitchen in both anger and desperation so she could kill this hunger that was inside of her.

“I’m not a Vampire… my friends are alright; John is alright. Klaus is still alive and nothing happened last night.” Ashley said to herself stubbornly as she gathered a large amount of random food and placed it all on the counter. As she was quickly making herself a large roast beef and cheese sandwich she could smell the blood in the roast beef, bringing her to back away from it as she panicked with her fingertips instantly going to her gums. She could feel something long and solid that was right above her canine teeth, feeling discomfort in her mouth as these solid objects in her gums began to slowly move against her fingertips.

“Please no…” Ashley quickly walked into the downstairs bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, seeing the feint veins underneath her eyes that Vampires had when they were hungry or just smelled the scent of blood, the fangs slowly piercing out as her gums bled. The brunette could hear heartbeats coming from upstairs that were pumping warm, rich blood through their bodies as Ashley looked towards the hallway that was right outside the bathroom, her vision being able to pick out the most smallest and unnoticeable flaws in the wooden floor, now smelling the blood from upstairs.

Ashley walked out of the bathroom and up to the second story of the house, passing her own room and stood right in front of Jeremy’s, quietly opening the door and stepping inside. Her eyes fell on Bonnie who was sleeping peacefully, Ashley’s body shaking from the craving of blood as she slowly walked over to the bedside.

“Bonnie…” Ashley said as she tried to wake her up, though Ashley didn’t touch her or try to move at all as Bonnie slowly opened her eyes.

“Ashley?” Bonnie asked tiredly as she sat up.

“Bonnie I can’t control it…” Ashley said as tears ran down her face, her body still shaking as she willed up as much power to not lunge for Bonnie. The young Witch realized what was happening as she quickly shook Jeremy awake, the Werewolf knowing something was wrong. Bonnie reached over and retrieved Jeremy’s pocketknife from the nightstand, bringing the blade up to her own wrist.

“What are you doing?” Jeremy asked in shock.

“Ashley needs blood.” Bonnie said as she made a wound in her wrist, bringing Ashley to breathe heavily as soon as the scent hit her nose.

“Don’t do this… I won’t be able to stop.” Ashley growled through gritted teeth as her eyes changed completely black and red, the black veins fully visible underneath her eyes now as her fangs pierced through all the way.

“If I didn’t think you would be able to stop then I wouldn’t be doing this.” Bonnie said as Ashley tightened her fists, Jeremy’s heart pounding rapidly. Not being able to hold her body back any longer Ashley shot forward, taking Bonnie’s wrist and biting down deeply into it as she heavily drank. Bonnie let out a wince of pain as Ashley continued to drink, though a few moments later Ashley forced herself to use her Vampire speed and run across the room, her back hitting against the wall as she slid down onto the floor.

“You guys need to take away my ring so I can’t go anywhere.” Ashley said as her face went back to normal, though she was still breathing a bit fast.

“Just take deep, calming breaths.” Bonnie said in a reassuring voice, Jeremy quickly going into the bathroom and returning with a clean hand-towel. He gave it to Bonnie, who pressed it down on the wound of her wrist as Ashley did what Bonnie told her to do, the brunette beginning to calm down. Jeremy and Bonnie both knew that they needed to tell Ashley about Elijah’s death, but kept it to themselves for now since Ashley wouldn’t be able to handle it at this moment.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:30 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

The next morning came quickly, Ichiru being roused from his sleep with what sounded like a soft thud. He turned over onto his side to avoid the blinding sun shining through the window and slowly opened his eyes. He didn’t even remember falling asleep the night before; he had been trying to stay awake in case Ashley woke up in the middle of the night but must have dozed off . As he came to his senses and his mind went back to the brunette, he realized that she was no longer in the bed, which made him sit up quickly, the thud that had woke him up coming back to mind. The scent of blood greeted him as well, bringing him to get up and quickly head down the hallway toward Jeremy’s and Bonnie’s room.

The door was already open, which confirmed his thoughts. As he stepped inside, he saw Bonnie holding a hand-towel to her bleeding wrist, and Ashley sitting across the room with her back against the wall, taking deep breaths. He walked over to Bonnie and healed her wrist to lessen the scent of blood before kneeling down beside Ashley.

“What happened?” He knew this question was unnecessary; it was obvious what had happened just by beveling the situation. But he still asked anyway. Regardless of what had happened, unless Jeremy or Bonnie had thrown the brunette off, she had been able to restrain herself and not kill Bonnie, so she was already off to a good start.

Kiseki opened his eyes, being greeted by the bright morning rays of the sun. Somehow it seemed like everything that had happened the day before; Ichiru being compelled, the sacrifice, everyone’s deaths… it all seemed like it had been a bad dream now. If only that were the case…

It felt strange to wake up and not worry about Klaus, Katherine, James and his Vampires, or anyone else coming after them. Aside from maybe a random Supernatural creature passing through, all of the threats were gone; it was all over. The only challenge they had to face now was helping Ashley adjust to life as a Vampire, and even then, that wasn’t really that much of a challenge, considering she had already shown an exceptional amount of control the first time around, aside from the very first few minutes when she woke up.

After a few more moments of simply lying there thinking, Kiseki finally got out of bed carefully, so as not to wake Caroline. What had happened the day before still haunted him; the image of Caroline’s lifeless form with the familiar grey skin and veins was burned into his mind. Part of him thought that this was the dream; when he had seen her that way he had honestly thought that after he left that field he would never see or speak to her again. He felt tears begin to sting his eyes at the thought, but quickly blinked them away. She was right here with him and perfectly fine. There was no reason to worry about what had happened.

A soft sound from downstairs, brought the dark haired teen to finally go down to the living room, where he saw Isobel pouring a mug of coffee in the kitchen. Somehow this felt strange as well; it had been so long since he had come down from his room and saw his mother in the kitchen. The older Vampire seemed to sense his presence, turning around to look at him with a smile, which Kiseki managed to return.

“Is Caroline still sleeping?”

Kiseki nodded, entering the kitchen and leaning against the counter as he looked at his mother.

“Did all of that stuff…really happen yesterday?”

“Unfortunately…” Isobel responded, taking a sip of her coffee. “Today’s peace seems unreal, doesn’t it?” Kiseki nodded, giving a soft chuckle.

“It seems like this is a dream, and when we wake up in the morning we’ll have to go through with the sacrifice all over again.”

“I know what you mean. It’s hard to believe that everything is really over.” Isobel placed her mug down on the counter, turning to pour another one and offering it to the younger twin.

“Do you think Ashley has woken up by now?” Kiseki asked after taking it.

“She probably has. I’m sure Ichiru and the others have everything under control, but once Kotomi and Caroline wake up, we can go over to check on them.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Footsteps were heard coming from the hallway as they came closer, Ichiru stepping in the bedroom a few moments later as Ashley looked at him. Ichiru walked over to Bonnie and healed her wrist, then turning and walking towards Ashley as he knelt down beside her.

“What happened?” Ichiru asked.

“Bonnie let me have her blood.” Ashley responded. “I pulled myself back so I wouldn’t cause any damage to her or her baby.”

“Are you feeling any better though?” Jeremy asked. Ashley didn’t responded at first as she made herself become under control, though the feeling of not eating for days brought pain to her stomach and muscles.

“A little…” Ashley said as she nodded, slowly standing to her feet. Her body stopped shaking as the calm breathing helped, though it was clearly shown on her face that she was hurting from being hungry and weak. “I just need some blood pouches and something to eat downstairs; normal food.”

“Let’s go see how you stomach human food then.” Bonnie said as he stood up, bringing Ashley to nod.

“Do you think the others are awake? Maybe Elijah could bring over some blood pouches.” Ashley said, though when Jeremy and Bonnie looked at each other with troubled looks however, confusion washed over Ashley. “What’s wrong?”

“We didn’t want to tell you this right away… Elijah is dead.” Jeremy responded as Ashley’s confusion turned into complete shock.

“What? What the hell happened? What happened to the plan?” Ashley asked, her emotions heightened as anger quickly rose to the surface without her meaning to. Jeremy flinched slightly at his sister’s sudden anger.

“As I was running towards Klaus to kill him one of his Vampires snapped my leg in half. Stefan then took the dagger to try and do it himself but Elijah knocked Stefan out of the way and did it himself.” Ashley’s face softened at Jeremy’s words as she calmed down, depression quickly flowing through her as she looked down.

“So many people died just because of this stupid sacrifice.” Ashley spoke in a small voice as her eyes burned, tears slowly running down from them. John, Scarlet, Elijah, Amy, even Ashley’s and Jeremy’s adoptive parents from when Katherine caused the car crash to have Ashley stay in Fell’s Church. It was even the sacrifice’s fault that Jeremy turned into a Werewolf and Kiseki into a Vampire, due to Katherine once again from when she caused that car crash as well. Katherine had also forced Isobel to be her partner, so a lot of this had to do with Katherine as well.

As Ashley thought about everything she buried her face in Ichiru’s chest and began to sob a little, wrapping her arms around him as Bonnie and Jeremy silently left the room to let Ashley and Ichiru have a few minutes alone while they made Ashley some food.

Caroline woke up with the sun shining through her eyelids, so instead of opening them she turned her body to the side so she could wrap her arm around Kiseki, but when she felt that there was nothing there she quickly opened her eyes and sat up in a panic.

“Kiseki?” Caroline asked in a low voice as she looked around the room.

“Do you think Ashley has woken up by now?”

“She probably has. I’m sure Ichiru and the others have everything under control, but once Kotomi and Caroline wake up, we can go over to check on them.” Kiseki’s and Isobel’s voices were heard from downstairs, bringing the blonde Vampire to sigh in relief as she allowed herself to fall back against the pillows silently. Caroline couldn’t remember much of what had happened last night, only that she had been stabbed in the chest and then waking up in Kiseki’s arms as he was crying over her. Everything seemed to happen so fast, though Caroline didn’t know what exactly happened to her. She heard Lexi say that the tree branch only skimmed her heart, but Caroline was confused about the whole situation. Did she actually die and come back to life? This question was going to eat away at her for a very long time, and since she was a Vampire, a very long time meant eternity…

With a sigh Caroline stood up and retrieved some clean clothes to take a shower, exiting the room and walking into the upstairs quietly so she wouldn’t wake up Kotomi. The curly haired blonde took her hair out of the ponytail and let it fall down against her shoulders, leaving the door closed but unlocked encase Kiseki wanted a shower as well before stepping under the warm water after taking off her clothes.

OOC: i'll do Stefan's, Damon's and Lexi's part in my next post XD
Old 12-12-2011, 10:12 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Bonnie let me have her blood. I pulled myself back so I wouldn’t cause any damage to her or her baby.” Ashley responded to Ichiru, her answer putting him at ease. At least this didn‘t mean that she had attacked Bonnie, and she had even been able to control herself as well.

“Are you feeling any better though?” Jeremy asked.

“A little…” After a few moments’ pause, Ashley responded with a nod, slowly standing to her feet, which brought Ichiru to do the same. “I just need some blood pouches and something to eat downstairs; normal food.”

“Let’s go see how you stomach human food then.” Bonnie said as he stood up, bringing Ashley to nod.

“Do you think the others are awake? Maybe Elijah could bring over some blood pouches.” She said, and a heavy silence fell over the group then. Ichiru looked at the ground from his place beside the brunette, the image of the Original’s dead body coming back to mind. “What’s wrong?”

“We didn’t want to tell you this right away… Elijah is dead.” Jeremy responded, and Ichiru looked back up to Ashley, who appeared clearly shocked.

“What? What the hell happened? What happened to the plan?” Ichiru noticed Jeremy flinch from Ashley’s sudden anger, and he put a hand on her shoulder, preparing to restrain her if she lost control and tried to do anything due to her heightened emotions.

“As I was running towards Klaus to kill him one of his Vampires snapped my leg in half. Stefan then took the dagger to try and do it himself but Elijah knocked Stefan out of the way and did it himself.” Ashley seemed to calm down after Jeremy spoke, and Ichiru sensed the switch in her emotions as she looked at the floor.

“So many people died just because of this stupid sacrifice.” She said softly as tears began to run down her face. She was right, though; several of their friends had suffered or been killed for the sake of the sacrifice. All of them had suffered, really but some had even had to give their lives… Even Jeremy’s and Kiseki’s transformation into Werewolf and Vampire had been because of the sacrifice. Isobel had been forced to work with Katherine by using the twins as a threat, and Elijah, Scarlet, John, Amy and even Ashley’s adoptive parents had all died because of it.

The dark haired teen snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Ashley wrap her arms around him and begin crying into his chest, bringing him wrap his arms around her as well, holding her tightly.

“It’s okay, it’s all over now.” He told her softly, although in truth he was just as upset about everything as Ashley was. He had tried not to let all of the tragedies revolving around the sacrifice effect him, but after so much happened, it all started to pile up. Somehow, now that everything was over, it made it sadder than when everything had happened. Maybe because of the knowledge that those lost weren’t here to celebrate the victory with them? “It’s not fair that so many people had to suffer because of this… But if they were able to talk to us, they would only tell us to be happy and enjoy the freedom.”

The sound of the upstairs shower made both Kiseki and Isobel pause, looking at each other for a moment. They knew this meant that one of the girls had gotten up, but they didn’t know which one. The shower would probably wake whoever was sleeping, so it wouldn’t be long before they left for Ashley’s.

Kiseki put down his coffee mug and turned toward the stairs, bringing Isobel to look at him in question.

“I’m gonna go get dressed.”

Isobel nodded, watching the younger Vampire disappear upstairs. Kiseki made his way toward his room quietly, not knowing which of the girls had gotten up. His bedroom door was still open, since he had forgotten to close it back when he had come downstairs. However, this let him see that Caroline had already gotten up when he arrived at the doorway, which let him know that she was the one in the shower. Somehow, he couldn’t seem to forget about the day before. But then again, how was he supposed to forget his girlfriend dying right in front of him?

The worry somehow led him to the upstairs bathroom, although just to be sure that it was Caroline inside, he had checked Kotomi’s room as well. The dark haired teen had still been there, but it looked as though she had already woken up, which meant she would probably be downstairs soon. Kiseki found himself slowly opening the door, although he gave two soft knocks out of habit.

“Caroline?”

Old 12-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“It’s okay, it’s all over now.” Ichiru spoke softly after wrapping his arms around the brunette and held her tightly. “It’s not fair that so many people had to suffer because of this… But if they were able to talk to us, they would only tell us to be happy and enjoy the freedom.” Ashley knew that Ichiru was completely right, though she didn’t say anything for a few long moments as she tried to calm herself down.

“I know… I honestly thought though that we were all going to make it through. We planned everything perfectly, but all along Klaus was a step ahead of us with his Vampires and who he had selected to be part of the sacrifice.” Ashley spoke after a few moments as she stopped crying, though the tears remained on her face. The brunette finally took a deep breath and looked up at Ichiru, releasing him as she wiped away the remaining tears. “Let’s just go sit by the fireplace and relax.” Ashley said, gently taking Ichiru’s hand and guiding him out of the room.

Back in the shower Caroline heard two faint knocks coming from the bathroom door, then the sound of it opening.

“Caroline?” Kiseki asked as Caroline peeked her head around the shower curtain, her curls dripping with water as the curtain blocked the rest of her body from view.

“Good morning.” Caroline said with a sweet smile, cupping her hands together under the water. “I think you need a shower.” Caroline said with a laugh as she threw the water that had filled her cupped hands at Kiseki, making the top of his head and shirt wet as she giggled.

At the Salvatore Boarding House the trio was already awake, Stefan and Lexi together in one shower as Damon was in the other shower by himself, preparing to go to Ashley’s house to see how the young brunette was doing. They knew that adjusting to the Vampire lifestyle was hard enough, but now it was even harder for Ashley since she had to deal with all of the deaths that had happened as well, which made everything even worse since her emotions were greatly heightened. They knew however that she would be able to adjust, but it will take much longer than a normal Vampire.

Once the three were finished with their showers and had gotten dressed Damon went down to the basement’s cellars with a large black trash bag and filled it with blood pouches, returning back upstairs a few moments later as he placed in three large bottles of sealed alcohol as well.

“I feel like I’m Santa.” Damon said as he slung the bag over his shoulder, bringing Stefan and Lexi to chuckle. The three left the house and used their Vampire speed to reach Ashley’s, knocking a few times before entering the house. “We come with presents.” Damon said as he saw Ashley sitting on the couch with a warm fire going in the fireplace, Jeremy and Bonnie in the kitchen a few feet away. Ashley looked over to the group and gave them a small smile, though it was easily shown that she was upset.

“I can smell the blood.” Ashley said as she looked down, her body shaking a little bit from the hunger. Damon quickly put the bag down as Stefan grabbed one of the blood pouches and handed it to Ashley, bringing her to rip off the corner and quickly suck out all of the blood. Lexi quickly grabbed another one and ripped off the corner herself, handing it to Ashley and taking the emptied blood pouch. Ashley drank it, a little slower this time but it was clear that she was still hungry. Once she had finished with that pouch Damon grabbed a third one and walked over to her, ripping off the corner and handing it to the brunette. She drank it, but much slower now as her body completely stopped shaking, looking up at everyone a few moments later when the blood was gone.

“I feel a lot better now.” Ashley said with a sigh of relief, bringing Jeremy to enter the living room with a large sandwich on a plate.

“Try eating this. It will help with the cravings.” Jeremy said as Ashley nodded, Lexi taking the three emptied pouches and throwing them in the trashcan.

“We have something else for you too that will help with the cravings.” Damon said as he walked over to the bag and pulled out the three large bottles of Bourbon, placing them on the table in front of Ashley.

“Thanks.” Ashley said with a small smile, taking a bite from the sandwich. Bonnie walked into the living room with a clear glass in hand and opened one of the bottles, pouring Ashley a small glass of the Bourbon and handing it to her. The Vampire grabbed it and took a sip, cringing from the flavor as she gave out a cough.

“It’s a bit strong…” Damon said with an apologetic look.

“It’s okay.” Ashley said as she took another sip, bringing Bonnie to pour more into the glass. “After John’s funeral we need to leave Fell’s Church for a while; too much has happened. Bonnie and Jeremy could stay here and finish school, raise the baby and start their lives. Whoever wants to come with me then feel free to, because I’m not staying here to finish high school. Once I finally get adjusted then I’ll go back, though it won’t be here. I’ll have to bounce around high school after high school since I can’t be in one place for too long due to me never aging.” Ashley spoke softly as Bonnie, Jeremy, Lexi and the Salvatore brothers nodded in agreement. Everyone could tell that Ashley was in a dark state right now, the heightened depression making itself clearly known just from her facial expressions and aura. Normally her aura was piercing silver with bright colors flowing through it, but right now it was more of a plain gray with black and brown swirls.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:59 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I know… I honestly thought though that we were all going to make it through. We planned everything perfectly, but all along Klaus was a step ahead of us with his Vampires and who he had selected to be part of the sacrifice.” Ashley was quiet for a few long moments after Ichiru had spoken, but she finally responded, releasing the dark haired teen and wiping away her remaining tears. “Let’s just go sit by the fireplace and relax.”

Ichiru gave a mere nod, easily sensing the mood coming off of the brunette as she took his hand and guided him downstairs. Of course, who could blame her for being upset after so much had happened?

Back at the twins’ house, Caroline peeked around the shower curtain shortly after Kiseki had spoken, giving him a sweet smile in response.

“Good morning.” She said, pausing for only a moment before speaking again. “I think you need a shower.”

“Wha-” Kiseki didn’t have time to respond before the blonde threw water at him with a giggle, leaving his head and shirt wet. He blinked, obviously caught off guard at first, but after a moment he laughed as well, flicking water off of his hand at the blonde as he smirked. A few moments later he found himself jumping into the shower with her to splash her back. Seeing Caroline alive and happy completely washed away the lifeless image from the day before that had been haunted him. He never wanted to see something like that again, and he would make sure he never did.

Kotomi walked downstairs a few moments later, bringing Isobel to look up at her, offering the younger girl a smile.

“Did you sleep well?”

Kotomi nodded, returning her mother’s smile as she walked into the kitchen, glancing at the mug of coffee Kiseki had left on the counter in question.

“Kiseki said he was only going to change, but he’s been up there for awhile already.” The older Vampire said, indirectly answering Kotomi’s thoughts on whose the mug was. She looked back up at Isobel as she leaned against the counter like Kiseki had.

“I heard his and Caroline’s voices coming from the bathroom upstairs.” Isobel looked at Kotomi for a moment before chuckling softly.

“That’s a bit unlike the Kiseki I remember… Ichiru must have influenced him.” She joked, bringing Kotomi to laugh softly. Even now, she couldn’t really remember any of her childhood memories with Isobel and the twins, which bothered her. Every now and then she would have a flashback while she was sleeping, but they were always short and somewhat blurry. But that was better than nothing, right?

“We come with presents.” Back at Ashley’s house, Ichiru and the brunette had only been downstairs for a few moments before the front door opened and Damon, Stefan and Lexi entered, Damon carrying a sack over his shoulder.

“I can smell the blood.” Ashley said as she looked down, and due to how close he was to the brunette, Ichiru could both see and feel her body begin trembling from the hunger. Damon quickly put the bag down as Stefan grabbed one of the blood pouches and handed it to Ashley, bringing her to rip off the corner and quickly drink all of the blood. Lexi quickly did the same, ripping the corner off herself and handing it to Ashley, who made quick work of that one as well. Damon followed suit, although this time Ashley drank the blood at a more normal pace, and her body stopped shaking.

“I feel a lot better now.” She said with a sigh of relief as she looked at the others, bringing Ichiru to relax a little as well while Jeremy brought her a large sandwich on a plate.

“Try eating this. It will help with the cravings.”

“We have something else for you too that will help with the cravings.” Damon said as he walked over to the bag and pulled out the three large bottles of Bourbon, placing them on the table in front of Ashley.

“Thanks.” The brunette said with a small smile, taking a bite from the sandwich. A few moments later, Bonnie approached with a clear glass of Bourbon and handed it to her. Ashley took a sip from it, cringing almost instantly after and giving a cough. Her reaction reminded Ichiru of the first time Kiseki had drank any alcoholic beverage. Even now that he was used to it, he still didn’t drink it much.

“It’s a bit strong…” Damon said with an apologetic look.

“It’s okay.” Ashley took another sip, bringing Bonnie to pour more into the glass. “After John’s funeral we need to leave Fell’s Church for a while; too much has happened. Bonnie and Jeremy could stay here and finish school, raise the baby and start their lives. Whoever wants to come with me then feel free to, because I’m not staying here to finish high school. Once I finally get adjusted then I’ll go back, though it won’t be here. I’ll have to bounce around high school after high school since I can’t be in one place for too long due to me never aging.”

Ichiru looked at the ground, although he nodded along with the others. He could easily tell that Ashley was upset - depressed, even. Her aura wasn’t shining with the bright colors it normally possessed, instead dark and dull.

“Well you know I’m not going anywhere.” He finally spoke up, looking at the brunette with a slight smirk. “You’ll have a hell of a time getting rid of me if you wanted to.” He paused for only a moment before continuing. “Regardless of the reasons why, a fresh start might be a good idea right now anyway, after everything that’s happened…”

Old 12-14-2011, 03:12 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline watched as Kiseki looked slightly shocked which made her laugh, watching as he laughed a few moments later as well and flicked some water back at her. He then smirked after a few moments and came into the shower to splash more water on her, bringing the blonde to laugh as she splashed him back. Caroline wrapped her arms around the Vampire and gently pulled him closer to her so there wasn't any space left, her lips softly connecting with his underneath the water as she gradually deepened the kiss. After a few long moments the blonde pulled away as she looked at Kiseki, though she continued to have her arms wrapped around him.

"We should really shower and go over to Ashley's so we can make sure she's alright, but later tonight when everyone else is asleep then we can continue from here if you want to." Caroline said as she gave the male Vampire a sweet smile, a small blush coming onto her face. The curly haired blonde washed her hair and body then, playfully splashing Kiseki a few more times before getting out of the shower so Kiseki could have more room to take his own, Caroline getting dressed and exiting the bathroom with her dirtied clothes. After putting her dirtied clothes in the hamper, blowdrying and fixing her curls, and getting on her socks and shoes she went downstairs.

"Hey." Caroline said to Kotomi and Isobel with a smile.

“Well you know I’m not going anywhere.” Ichiru spoke after a few moments, the two looking at each other as ichiru gave Ashley a slight smirk. “You’ll have a hell of a time getting rid of me if you wanted to.” Ashley gave a small smile as Ichiru paused for only a moment before continuing. “Regardless of the reasons why, a fresh start might be a good idea right now anyway, after everything that’s happened…”

"Yeah... everyone could use a fresh start." Ashley said, the smile disappearing as she slowly looked away. Right now things were pretty bad for the young brunette, these negative emotions bouncing out of control all at once. Klaus was finally gone, so shouldn't she be happy? At least just a little? Somehow Ashley felt like it wasn't over for some reason, like Klaus would come knocking on their door, and that their friends and family had all died for nothing. Killing Klaus wasn't simple at all, but what they had done... was it really enough to keep Klaus away and dead? These questions ran through Ashley's mind as she thought everything over, playing the 'what if?' game, which will destroy her if she continues to do so. What if Ashley had chosen different actions? What if they came up with a different plan for the sacrifice? So many 'what if?' questions flowed through Ashley which were smothering her.

"Are you okay?" Bonnie asked as she put a hand on Ashley's shoulder, bringing her to snap out of her thoughts as she looked at her friends.

"I'm fine..." Ashley said, putting the sandwich and glass of alcohol on the table in front of her. "I'll eat in a little while." Ashley said in a small voice as she leaned back and rested her head on Ichiru's chest, the depression greatly setting back in as the group looked at each other.

"Let's go hang out upstairs for a while... so Ashley and Ichiru can have time to themselves." Stefan said as the group nodded. Damon placed the bag full of blood pouches on the other couch and followed the group upstairs, leaving Ashley and Ichiru sitting by the fire as Ashley watched the orange flames dance around with each other.

"This isn't good..." Lexi said as she closed Jeremy's door once everyone was inside.

"What are we going to do?" Jeremy asked as Lexi shook her head.

"There's nothing we can do but comfort her. It sucks that they don't make anti-depressants for Vampires. If so many of our friends hadn't died then Ashley would be alright." Lexi responded as she sat on the bed.

"What if she turns off her emotions for a little while?" Damon suggested.

"She could be a major threat though if she does that. Ashley would just kill people for the pleasure of the kill; she'll lose her way and travel down a dark road." Bonnie responded as she shook her head. "She'll travel down that road and then never would want to come back. Then we would have no choice but to kill her."

"There has to be something we can do though... we can't just sit around and watch her burn away into nothing. We might as well just push her into the sunlight without her ring." Stefan said.

"We just have to wait and see what happens. She'll be fine with our support." Damon said as he turned to look out the window.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:27 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Kei gave me permission to do a time skip to a few days later.

IC: After splashing him again, Kiseki felt Caroline wrap her arms around him and pull him closer to her until there was no space left. The Vampire felt his cheeks begin to burn almost instantly, although he ignored it as the blonde connected her lips with his softly, gradually deepening the kiss. After a few long moments she pulled away to look at him, although she still kept her arms wrapped around him.

"We should really shower and go over to Ashley's so we can make sure she's alright, but later tonight when everyone else is asleep then we can continue from here if you want to." She said with a sweet smile, bringing the blush back to his face, although he managed to return the smile with a slight nod as Caroline washed her hair and the rest of her body before getting out to give him more room. He heard her leave the bathroom a few moments later as he proceeded to take his own shower.

"Hey." Kotomi and Isobel looked up to see Caroline come downstairs, both of them giving her a smile in response.

“Good morning.” Isobel was the first to greet her. “There’s some fresh coffee in the pot if you’d like some before we leave.”

A few minutes later, Kiseki stepped out of the shower, wrapping a rowel around his waist after drying off and heading into his room to change. Kotomi and Isobel spotted him coming down the stairs a few moments later, putting his dirty clothes in the hamper before returning to the kitchen to retrieve the coffee he had left on the counter.

“It certainly took you awhile to change.” Isobel commented, giving her son a knowing look. Kotomi giggled softly when Kiseki’s face turned bright red, and he averted his gaze from his mother stubbornly.

"Yeah... everyone could use a fresh start." Ashley responded, although the smile she had given in response to Ichiru‘s joke disappeared shortly after as she looked away, bringing Ichiru‘s to do the same. A heavy silence fell over the group then, although Bonnie broke it a few moments later.

"Are you okay?" She beat Ichiru to the question, putting a hand on the brunette’s shoulder.

"I'm fine..." Ashley responded, putting the sandwich and glass of alcohol on the table in front of her. "I'll eat in a little while." She leaned back and rested her head on Ichiru’s chest, the group looking at each other in concern.

"Let's go hang out upstairs for a while... so Ashley and Ichiru can have time to themselves." Stefan said as the rest of the group nodded. Damon placed the bag full of blood pouches on the other couch and followed the others upstairs, leaving Ichiru and Ashley alone. The weight of everything that had happened was starting to effect the dark haired teen as well, but he tried not to acknowledge it, instead wrapping his arms around the brunette and softly running his fingers through her hair.

For once he couldn’t think of anything to say. It didn’t seem as though there was anything that would make the situation better, or that could cheer Ashley up. Or maybe he was just thinking that because he was a little discouraged himself? This wasn’t right. Everything was over; they were supposed to be happy. Was it really too much to ask just to live peaceful and happy lives together with their friends?

A few days had already passed since the night of the sacrifice, and although things had gotten slightly better, the overall mood was still grim. Ichiru, having already showered and gotten dressed, looked up at the clock in the kitchen. It was only half an hour before John’s funeral, which had been arranged to take place that day. Part of him hoped that with this all of the sorrow could slowly begin to go away as the emotional wounds in everyone’s hearts began their healing process, but something told him once again that it just couldn’t be that easy.

“It’s already almost time, huh?”

The dark haired teen looked up at Isobel as she sat down on the couch opposite his own spot, giving a mere nod as he looked away at the ground. He had stayed with Ashley for the past few days to try and cheer her up, and simply because he didn’t want to leave her side at such a time, but today he had come back to his own house in order to get ready for the funeral.

“Having separation anxiety?” Ichiru felt someone sit down on the same couch as him, looking over to see Kotomi on the other end of it. “You’ve barely left Ashley’s side the past few days, so you’re probably already worried, aren’t you?”

“Yeah…” Ichiru gave the slightest hint of a sheepish smile, although it faded shortly after. “With everything that’s happened, I’m worried about how she’s dealing with it. It’s been a few days already, but still…”

Isobel and Kotomi looked at the floor as well, silence falling over them for a few long moments before Isobel finally spoke.

“Well once Caroline and Kiseki are ready, we can go ahead and head over there, so you’ll be able to see her again in a few minutes.”

Old 12-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Days had passed since the night of the sacrifice, bringing the day of John's funeral to finally arrive. Ashley stood in front of the mirror in her room, dressed in a black dress which came down her knees and black high heels, her hair tied back in a neat ponytail with a strand of hair hanging down in front of her left eye. The brunette wore her Vervain locket around her neck, along with small silver hoop earrings and her Lapis Lazuli ring. The past few days Ichiru had stayed with Ashley to try and pull her through his difficult time, to which he had actually made her feel a little bit better. Ashley's bags were already packed however, ready to leave town as soon as possible. She had compelled her aunt Jenna that she gotten accepted into college early and would have to leave after the funeral, so Jenna wouldn't have to worry about Ashley suddenly going missing.

"Hey." Jeremy said from Ashley's doorway as he knocked on it, bringing the brunette to turn and look at him.

"I'm almost ready." Ashley said as she turned back towards the mirror, Jeremy walking into the room and standing by his sister.

"Take your time. We still have a few more minutes." Jeremy said as Ashley nodded. A few moments of silence fell over the two, though Ashley turned around to look at her brother.

"How are you dealing with everything?" Ashley asked, now just finally registering that Jeremy was in a black suit with a white undershirt and a black silk tie, which actually belonged to John.

"I'm doing okay. Once time passes then you'll be fine too." Jeremy said, knowing the new heightened pain she was feeling.

"I'm so sorry Jeremy... that you lost so many people." Ashley said as she looked down, bringing the young Werewolf to place a hand on her shoulder.

"I still have you." Jeremy said as Ashley looked up, wrapping his arms around his sister. She returned the pressure, the blood lust completely gone right now since she indulged herself with blood pouches just a few minutes ago due to her going to be around humans in a few short minutes.

"I'll be downstairs in a minute. I just need to read something over." Ashley said as Jeremy nodded, exiting the room. The brunette walked over to her drawer that was holding up the mirror and pulled out a letter, walking over to the window seat and sat down, opening and reading the letter silently to herself.

Dear Ashley and Jeremy,

If you are reading this then it means that I'm gone, and for that I am so sorry. It's not easy being an ordinary parent to two extraordinary children. As you know already, the only reason I was in Klaus' trusted circle was to keep you two safe from him, and pray that he wouldn't find you before the sacrifice had to be performed; I tried stalling him, but I had failed. Each time I had visited you two in the past I had acted like a jerk who seemed to not care about you two, pretending to be the unpleasant uncle, but in reality it pained me to act like that, so I am so sorry about that as well. You two are my children and I love you so so much.

The founding families of Fells Church, the Gilbert's being one of them, were able to obtain special rings as you know, the Gilbert's having nine of them however. You two each have your own, and then there is mine which I was forced to take off, though I had left it underneath Ashley's pillow. The remaining six are hidden in my red suitcase in a white, silk cloth which I would like the two of you to split, giving them to your future children; as for my ring I would like you two to decide which one of you gets it without arguing. I love you guys with all my heart and always have, my biggest regret in life of not revealing to you two that I was your father sooner. I can't change the past, but you two can make a wonderful future for yourselves.

-Love John

Ashley finished reading the letter and looked out the window, tears instantly pooling her eyes each time she reads the letter. Her and Jeremy had found the letter the night after the sacrifice in John's room, laying right on his pillow as well as finding his ring under Ashley's pillow. The two siblings decided Ashley should have the ring, which was still underneath her pillow. Ashley took a deep breath and stood up, placing the letter back where it was and making a mental note to pack it before leaving town. She went downstairs where Bonnie, Jeremy, Jenna and Alaric were patiently waiting in the living room, the group walking out of the house and in the direction of the church that was across the street from the graveyard, going to the church first for the ceremony before the burial.

Caroline was in Kiseki's room getting ready herself, looking over her curly blonde hair which was pulled back into a bun, her black dress that came two inches above her knees and dark gray high heels, her Lapis Lazuli ring on her finger as well.

"It's almost time..." Caroline said as she turned to Kiseki, not a single hint of happiness in the blonde's features which was an rare thing to see. She walked over to Kiseki and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, the blonde walking out of the room and downstairs where she saw Ichiru, Kotomi and Isobel. "I'm ready to go whenever you guys are." Caroline said with a nod.

At the church the room was almost entirely filled with people, luckily this being a very large church so everyone wasn't piled up on each other. Normally all of these people would of made Ashley's blood lust go out of control, but she had thought ahead and drank a good amount of blood pouches, so she was perfectly fine. All different types of flowers in a various of colors were scattered throughout the entire church, making the room smell wonderful as Ashley's gaze fell to the front of the room. A light brown casket with more flowers surrounding it rested in front of the room, half of the casket being opened as Ashley and the group walked over to it, seeing John resting peacefully inside of it. John was cleaned up from the blood, dressed in a black suit and had fixed up his hair, looking as though he were merely sleeping.

"Ashley..." Damon's voice came from behind the group as they turned around, seeing Damon, Stefan and Lexi standing there. Tears instantly fell down Ashley's face as she tightly wrapped her arms around him, holding Damon tightly as the male Vampire did the same.

"Have you seen Ichiru and others?" Ashley asked after a few moments as she did her best to calm herself down.

"Not yet." Damon responded as the two released each other. "We've been here for about fifteen minutes and haven't seen them, but they'll be here soon." Ashley nodded at Damon's words, the group turning back around to look at the casket.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:58 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"It's almost time..."

Kiseki turned to look at Caroline, who had not even a single hint of happiness in her expression. This matched that of his own, which was rare for both of them. Her gave a mere nod in response before the blonde walked over and gave him a soft kiss, then heading downstairs with Ichiru, Kotomi and Isobel were already waiting.

Kotomi and Isobel looked up when hearing the footsteps, seeing Caroline and Kiseki coming downstairs together now that they had gotten ready.

"I'm ready to go whenever you guys are." Caroline said with a nod, bringing the two females to nod as well. Ichiru seemed to have become lost in thought again, which brought Kotomi to gently nudge him as they headed for the door, snapping the dark haired teen back to reality.

“Come on, it’s time to go.” Isobel said when Ichiru finally looked up at them, bringing him to nod in response and follow the group out of the house.

It wasn’t long at all before they reached the church, which was already almost completely filled with people. A variety of colorful flowers were scattered throughout the church, as well as on the light brown casket that rested at the front of the room. Their color and liveliness didn’t suit the atmosphere at all…

“Do you see Ashley and the others anywhere?” Kiseki asked as the others scanned all of the different faces for any familiar ones.

“They’re in front of the casket.” Ichiru was the first to spot the rest of their friends, bringing everyone’s gaze to the group at the front, where their friends’ faces could easily be picked out from among the people.

“Hey…” Ichiru greeted the group as they arrived in front of the casket, shifting his gaze to John, who was lying in the coffin, dressed in a black suit. His hair was fixed, and his expression was so peaceful it looked as though he were simply sleeping. The memory of his death on the night of the sacrifice flashed through the Vampire’s mind, forcing him to look away to Ashley, who showed signs of crying. Normally, he could offer her a small smile to try and make her feel better, but at this specific moment he couldn’t seem to muster one, instead wrapping his arms around her tightly.

OoC: Writer's block again ;_;

Old 12-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Do you see Ashley and the others anywhere?” Kiseki asked after entering the crowded church, bringing Caroline to scan the large room as well.

“They’re in front of the casket.” Ichiru said as Caroline looked in the same direction, seeing that Stefan, Damon and Lexi were over there as well. The group moved forward then, politely walking passed groups of people.

"Hey..." Ichiru said as the group turned around to look at him, seeing everyone was now there.

"Hey." Ashley said as everyone looked back at the casket. A few moments later however Ichiru wrapped his arms around Ashley and held her tightly, bringing her to do the same. "Thank you for being here." Ashley whispered in his ear. For days Jeremy had held in his emotions for the sake of staying strong for both himself and Ashley, but everything instantly came crashing down as he began to shake while looking down at John, tears falling down his face as Bonnie wrapped her arms around him, the young Werewolf crying hard on her shoulder.

"Oh my God... John told them, didn't he?" Jenna asked in shock as she looked at the group, referring to John telling the twins that he was their father. Stefan was the one who nodded his head, knowing what she had meant. Tears filled her eyes as well as Alaric wrapped his arms around Jenna. After a few minutes the priest of the church asked everyone to take their seats, bringing everyone to sit down silently. Around fifteen minutes later the priest called for Ashley to come up to the front of the casket, the brunette asking to say a speech beforehand. Ashley nodded, raising from her seat and walked over to the casket, turning around and looking at everyone.

"I would like to say first is thank you to everyone for coming today and showing your support; we wouldn't be able to pull through another death in our family without everyone coming together in the darkest time of my family's life. John was an amazing man, always putting others before himself. Sometimes he came across as a man who was cold and careless, but the true John was actually loving and cared for others. You just had to break through his shell to see the real man behind the mask.

"John didn't die in vain; he died as a hero. He had sacrificed his life to save my friends and I from a wolf who had attacked us in the woods, throwing himself in front of the animal while he told us to run and get help. He sacrificed himself to save his children and their friends." Ashley paused as people began to whisper to each other about the last part, the room confused at what she had meant. Once the room quieted down however all eyes focused back on Ashley, all of them desperately to have her explain what she had meant.

"John was actually mine and Jeremy's biological father. He had us when he was only a teenager, so since his older brother was a doctor he took care of the paperwork, saying that Jeremy and I were actually the twins of Grayson and Miranda Gilbert. Jeremy and I knew that we were adopted but only kept it to our family, deciding not to tell anyone else, though no one had ever told us that John was our actual father until a few weeks ago." Ashley paused again for a few moments to let the shock everyone was feeling to pass.

"Again, I would like to thank everyone for coming here today; it really means a lot. Thank you." Once Ashley began to take her seat again everyone in the room began to applause her, a lot of them crying from the awe of her speech. More minutes passed until it was finally time to place John in his grave, which was right next to Ashley's and Jeremy's adoptive parent's grave.

Time passed, John now completely buried in his grave as people walked up to the tombstone to place flowers over the soft dirt, along with Grayson's and Miranda's graves as well. When it was Ashley's turn she walked up to John's grave and knelt down, placing the red rose on top of the other roses.

"Thank you so much dad." Ashley whispered as tears pooled her eyes, looking at the grave for a few moments before standing up and looking at the other, walking and kneeling down at Grayson's and Miranda's grave. The tears in her eyes finally slid down her face, placing the two roses on their graves and looking at the tombstone's words for a few long moments, standing up not too long later and walking back to everyone. Stefan reached up and gently wiped away the tears on Ashley's face, bringing her to give him a small smile.

"If it's okay with everyone I would like to leave tonight." Ashley paused as she looked over to Jeremy, Bonnie, Alaric and Jenna who were placing down their roses, then back over to her friends. "I just need to spend as much time with them as possible before we leave."

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 12-16-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:03 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Thank you for being here." After she had returned the hug, Ichiru heard Ashley whisper in his ear

“Of course.” He responded softly, shifting his gaze to Jeremy as the Werewolf finally broke down, crying on Bonnie‘s shoulder as she held him. Kiseki seemed to be holding up the best he could, although that didn’t keep the restrained tears from making his eyes glassy. Even Isobel and Kotomi, who hadn’t really been around John long enough to really get attached to him, appeared obviously upset.

A few minutes later, the priest of the church asked everyone to take their seats, putting the entire room in silence as they all sat down quietly. Around fifteen minutes later, Ashley was called up to the casket, facing everyone else as she gave her speech.
"Oh my God... John told them, didn't he?" Jenna asked in shock as she looked at the group, referring to John telling the twins that he was their father. Stefan was the one who nodded his head, knowing what she had meant. Tears filled her eyes as well as Alaric wrapped his arms around Jenna. After a few minutes the priest of the church asked everyone to take their seats, bringing everyone to sit down silently. Around fifteen minutes later the priest called for Ashley to come up to the front of the casket, the brunette asking to say a speech beforehand. Ashley nodded, raising from her seat and walked over to the casket, turning around and looking at everyone.

"I would like to say first is thank you to everyone for coming today and showing your support; we wouldn't be able to pull through another death in our family without everyone coming together in the darkest time of my family's life. John was an amazing man, always putting others before himself. Sometimes he came across as a man who was cold and careless, but the true John was actually loving and cared for others. You just had to break through his shell to see the real man behind the mask.

John didn't die in vain; he died as a hero. He had sacrificed his life to save my friends and I from a wolf who had attacked us in the woods, throwing himself in front of the animal while he told us to run and get help. He sacrificed himself to save his children and their friends." When Ashley paused, a dull murmuring started up among the people, all of them obviously confused about her last words. When things quieted down again, the brunette continued.

"John was actually mine and Jeremy's biological father. He had us when he was only a teenager, so since his older brother was a doctor he took care of the paperwork, saying that Jeremy and I were actually the twins of Grayson and Miranda Gilbert. Jeremy and I knew that we were adopted but only kept it to our family, deciding not to tell anyone else, though no one had ever told us that John was our actual father until a few weeks ago.” Ashley paused once more, most likely to let the information sink in before continuing.

"Again, I would like to thank everyone for coming here today; it really means a lot. Thank you." As the brunette began to take her seat, everyone in the room began to applaud her, the twins, Kotomi and Isobel included. It was upsetting that the truth behind John’s death couldn’t be revealed. Everything that had happened that night and the days leading up to it, all of the people who had suffered because of it, no one could know about it. The knowledge of vampires, werewolves and witches would only throw the town into a panic and cause havoc. Not to mention the fear everyone would live in… It was a shame that the truth couldn’t be revealed, but if it was for the sake of the peace in the town, it was alright.

A few minutes later, the casket was taken to the freshly dug grave, which was right next to Ashley’s and Jeremy’s adoptive parents’ graves. A heavy silence hung over them as the casket was lowered and completely buried, everyone beginning to walk over to the tombstone to place the flowers on the soft dirt, as well as on Grayson’s and Miranda’s graves as well.

When Ashley walked up to place the rose with the others, the twins, being the closest to her and the grave, heard her whisper her thanks to him, bringing them both to look down. Kiseki seemed to be focused on not crying again, but despite his hatred of the man, Ichiru couldn’t help but wonder if James had ever been a good person. John’s actions and the close bond that he, Jeremy and Ashley had formed in such a short time somehow led his mind in that direction. Isobel had never spoken badly of James, even after he’d left them. Had something just gone wrong along the way? Either way, it didn’t matter now. He had been killed at the warehouse by his own trap, so there would be no way of telling unless they asked Isobel. At least... they thought he was killed. There was no sign of his escaping before the building burst into flames... This wasn’t the time to be thinking about that, anyway.

"If it's okay with everyone I would like to leave tonight." Ichiru came back to reality as Ashley spoke, looking over to her during the pause. She looked over to Jeremy, Bonnie, Alaric and Jenna before continuing. "I just need to spend as much time with them as possible before we leave."

“Whatever you want to do.” Ichiru responded after a moment, Isobel and his siblings nodding in agreement.

Old 12-19-2011, 03:24 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: my last post for fells church D:

IC: “Whatever you want to do.” Ichiru responded after a moment to Ashley, bringing Isobel, Kiseki and Kotomi nodding in agreement.

"Now we can try to live peaceful lives." Caroline said as Ashley nodded, giving the blonde a small smile.

"Where should we go?" Damon asked.

"I honestly have no idea." Ashley said as she looked at her friends. "We're free now, so we don't have anything to worry about." Jenna, Alaric, Bonnie and Jeremy joined the group then, bringing Jenna to look at Ashley.

"When are you leaving for college?" Jenna asked.

"I'm gonna leave later tonight. I want to spend as much time with you guys as possible." Ashley said.

"We should go then." Lexi said as Ashley looked over to the blonde. "We'll let you spend time with your family." Ashley nodded, bringing her to look over to Ichiru.

"I'll see you later then." Ashley said with a smile, giving him a soft kiss. Ashley, Jeremy, Bonnie, Alaric and Jenna then parted from the group, Caroline lightly lacing her fingers with Kiseki's as Lexi did the same with Stefan's. Damon looked over to Ichiru, giving him a small smirk.

"Don't even think about it because I ain't holding your hand." Damon said jokingly as Caroline, Lexi and even Stefan lightly chuckled.

"It looks like Ashley is actually making a small recovery already." Stefan said as he watched Ashley walk away with her family.

"I think this funeral was good closer for her." Damon pointed out.

"Things should slowly get easier from here then." Caroline said.

Hours had gone by as Ashley finished packing the rest of her stuff, though she actually packed on the light side with only one large schoolbag with some of her clothes, planning on getting more at whatever town her and her friends make home next for a few years until they would have to move around again. Ashley knew that within two to three years however she would have to fake her own death for Jenna and Alaric, due to they would always want to see her during the holidays. She knew it was a horrible thing she would have to put them through but it was unavoidable, because they would noticed that she wasn't aging. Right now faking her death would be far too soon due to John's death, so she was going to wait a couple of years before having one of her friends make that heartbreaking call, then having to go through a fake funeral where Ashley would have to lie in a casket and pretend to be dead...

As Ashley walked over to her bed dressed in now simple tattered white jeans, a sky blue t-shirt with a design which looked as though someone had splashed paint droplets on it, and black Converse sneakers she lifted up her pillow and found John's ring, deciding right there to give it to Jeremy since he was letting her take the note which John wrote his last words on, the brunette thinking it was far too selfish of her to take both things. After slipping the ring into her pocket to give to Jeremy and grabbing the note from the dresser, Ashley packed the note safely in her bag and slipped on a plain pink sweatshirt, slinging her bag over her shoulder and walking downstairs after turning off her light and lightly closing the bedroom door.

"Looks like you're ready to go." Alaric said from down the hallway as Ashley exited her room, bringing her to look over to him.

"I am." Ashley said as she gave him a small smile, which he returned.

"I have something to show you before you do however." Alaric said as he motioned Ashley into his and Jenna's room, bringing her to look at the male in confusion as she walked down the hallway and followed Alaric into the room. When she entered the room Alaric's back was facing her, though she knew that there was something in his hands.

"What do you have to show me?" Ashley asked as she walked over to him.

"I know what you are, Ashley." Alaric said as he turned around with a wooden stake in his hand, bringing the brunette to look at him in both shock and panic. What was Alaric doing? Was he going to try and kill Ashley? How did he even know about her or even the Supernatural at all? When Alaric saw the panic and fear in Ashley's expression his eyes widened, quickly putting the stake on the bed. "No no no, I'm not going to hurt you."

"How... how do you know about all of this?" Ashley asked in shock, though she relaxed a little bit when knowing Alaric wasn't going to hurt her.

"I've studied the paranormal for almost my entire life. I learned so much, and put the pieces together of what you and your friends really are." Alaric responded.

"So you're not just a History teacher, are you..." Ashley said as Alaric softly chuckled.

"I'm also a Vampire hunter. Well... I guess Supernatural hunter would be a better example." Alaric said as he sat on the bed.

"Why are you telling me this just now then? Why not sooner?" Ashley asked.

"Because I didn't want to scare you or your friends." Alaric said. "I want you to know that I'll keep Jenna, Jeremy and Bonnie safe from any harm while you guys are gone." The two stared at each other for a few moments, bringing Ashley to reach into her pocket and pull out the ring, offering it to Alaric. Ashley would tell Jeremy why she had given the ring to Alaric and not to him, which Jeremy would completely understand.

"Wear this then. It will protect you from the Supernatural if you should ever die from it." Ashley said as Alaric looked at the Lapis Lazuli ring for a few moments, taking it and putting it on his right ring finger.

"I thought that if a Witch bewitched it then it only protects Vampires from the sun?" Alaric asked in confusion, bringing Ashley to smile.

"If a human or other Supernatural being besides a Vampire wears it and then dies from a Supernatural death, they'll come back to life." Ashley said as Alaric looked at her in shock, bringing her to smile even more. "Looks like you didn't know everything." Alaric chuckled as he stood up, the two walking downstairs where Stefan, Damon, Lexi, Jeremy, Bonnie and Jenna waited. After saying her goodbyes to Jenna and Alaric, the rest of the group walked out of the house and over to the twin's house, arriving not that long later as Jeremy knocked on the door. Caroline opened the door a few moments later, letting the group enter the house.

"Promise that you guys will always call." Bonnie said as she looked at everyone.

"Yeah, because if you don't then we'll track you down ourselves." Jeremy said with a smirk.

"Of course we will." Ashley said to Bonnie and Jeremy with a smile, then looking at the rest of the group. "This is really it... we're finally free to live our lives." Ashley walked over to Ichiru and hugged him tightly, a real, warm smile finally on her face.

Nineteen Years Later...

In the city of Chicago rested a large, rundown warehouse which hadn't been touched in decades, 'Keep Out' signs plastering the building along with barbed windows with black sheets over them and bolt locks which only locked from the inside. On the second floor of the warehouse displayed four closed caskets lined up in a row, looking as though they haven't been touched in years. An eerie breeze traveled through the room, which was impossible due to there weren't any draft at all.

One of the caskets suddenly flew open then, revealing a girl inside who looked to be only nineteen or twenty. She wore a stunning silver dress which had shimmering sparkles all over it, along with a pearl necklace and white high heels. This young woman had blonde curly hair much like Caroline's, her features absolutely beautiful. In the middle of her chest however rested a dagger, the weapon that will kill an Original Vampire as long as it stays in the heart. Her skin was a dark gray, covered in the familiar black veins.

The dagger in her heart began to slowly shake back and forth in her chest, slowly beginning to leave her chest by an invisible force. Once the dagger was out of the young woman's chest it hovered over the casket for a few moments, then finally dropping to the floor.

"Wake up little sister." Klaus' voice suddenly entered the room, though he was unseen. "You need to resurrect me; we have some people to kill back in Fells Church since they finally returned." Even though Klaus was unseen, an evil smirk was on his face with the lust to kill glistening in his deadly blue eyes.

The End...?

OOC: Cliffhanger! Thank you to everyone who have participated in this RP and for those who have read it. For anyone who has a facebook account and would like to follow the two major fanpages then feel free! I'll leave the links and feel free to type on the walls of the fanpages. :)

~The Secrets of Fells Church (RP)- http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Se...45475678867936

~Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami from Fells Church- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ichiru...29261973830805