Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 11-30-2011, 10:01 AM
Yuuki-Hikari Offline

Default Hey

Hey, i'm Yuuki-Hikari. I joined this website because i'm an obsessed Pokémon fan. I mean seriously when i am in school all i think about is going home to my ds, and thats basically what i do for the rest of the day. I am really competitive when it comes to tournaments but in a friendly wifi match i like to kid around and try new things. Well thats enough of me if you want to know more about me just come up to me any time i am online and we can talk.

Old 11-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki-Hikari View Post
Hey, i'm Yuuki-Hikari. I joined this website because i'm an obsessed Pokémon fan. I mean seriously when i am in school all i think about is going home to my ds, and thats basically what i do for the rest of the day. I am really competitive when it comes to tournaments but in a friendly wifi match i like to kid around and try new things. Well thats enough of me if you want to know more about me just come up to me any time i am online and we can talk.

welcome to pe2k! we have a lot of options for battles so feel free to check out our battle stadium :)
Click Here

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 12-01-2011, 06:16 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai

Hello there Snowlight! (I mean, Yuuki-san) (^^)
Welcome to Pe2k. Have a good time!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Yuuki-Hikari Offline

Thanks for the welcoming messages guys. :)
Old 12-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Obliveon Offline

Hey. Welcome to Pe2k.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki-Hikari View Post

Hi there, Yuuki. Welcome to PE2K! This forum is very friendly, and many of us here are just like you, so you'll fit into this place just fine. :) Who's your favorite Pokémon character and what's your favorite Pokémon? For me, my favorite character is Pokémon Trainer N, and my favorite Pokémon is Vulpix (that little fox-like Pokémon is just too cute xD).

Anyway, have a fun time here and enjoy!

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 12-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Hi there. Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. We hope you find all the Pokemon info that you need to make your adventures more awesome. We hope you make a ton of friends, that you put your two cents in everywhere, and that you have a good time. In the meantime, if you have questions, please feel free to ask anyone and we'll be happy to help. Take care.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 AM
fortomorrow Offline

Welcome here, it is a nice forum for Pokemon fans, just take it easy, there are also others like you, just enjoy yourself here!
Old 12-07-2011, 01:42 AM
Swampert Guy Offline

welcome to PE2K!