Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 09-13-2011, 02:22 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Art n Stuffs | Updated; 11-09-11

I have nothing constructive to say xD But your art is amazing :O
Old 09-14-2011, 01:10 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixto View Post
Wow, that lineart of Shadow is AMAZING! I wish my lines came out that way! Bravo!
Thanks, Mario. :D I used Paint Tool SAI for this one. And the thing about that program is it has the ability to create vector layers, where you can draw a line and then move any part of it if it seems crooked, or if you want to change it later. That's why it's mostly nicely curved. I love that program. xD

Thanks, Sarah. xD I might take a couple of requests, if anyone's interested.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 09-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

So I just had time to look through your uni work and you are seriously amazing, Gem! You shall go far! ;D I really love your RSPCA stuff. Those stamps are so adorable and could (and should!) definitely be real <3 Your work looks so professional. I love your folio workshop poster and the clockwork orange book cover and the first environmental poster (did you draw all those animals?!). Okay I am going to stop gushing over your work now hahaha.

You also draw Bulbasaur so cutely :O If you're taking requests I'd love to see an Archen if you'd be interested in drawing one =D
Old 09-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Aww, thanks! n__n Yeah, for the stamps I tried out a different style than my own, and I quite like it! Of course I added my own flair to the designs as well, and I really love the dogs. THEY'RE SO CUTE. Haha, no, I didn't draw all those animals. Gosh, could you imagine how long I'd be there for if I did? xD They were just brushes in Photoshop. I love the fact that brushes alone can make things so much easier.

Oh, right! While we're on the topic of my Uni work, I also have another illustration to show you guys that I did recently. xD With this project, we had to create an illustration for a child's library card. So my idea was to have a kid reading a book about a dragon when suddenly...POOF! The dragon pops out of the book and comes to life, just like in your imagination! =)

And a comedy poster as well. xD I really like this one!

Spoiler:

Sure, Sarah! I'd love to draw an Archen sometime! That can be tomorrow's job. :3 I might even draw another Bulbasaur for you. I don't believe I've ever really drawn a good one, before. xD

Links
Old 09-18-2011, 03:52 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Art n Stuffs | Updated; 17-09-11

Your updates are awesome as always. And I love sketches. Rough sketches even more for some reason. Even if I can't ever leave my own sketches rough (curse my ADD/OCD). XD
Anyway, I really liked the pic of Gin. I always thought he was a great-bad character (even though he's not really x3). And Shadow looks awesome! Oh, and I love that dragon. It totally looks perfect for a storybook. ^^

FURRREEEEEEEEEEEET!! *ahem* .....Just a suggestion. ^^
Old 12-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Default Re: Art n Stuffs | Updated; 04-12-11

About time I posted some more stuff here done in the past few months. xD
Quite a few sketches, because I seem to be into traditional drawings lately, rather than graphics.

Spoiler:

On a Kingdom Hearts binge lately. Anyone guess who my favourite character is? Free ice cream. xD

Spoiler:

Because Axel contemplating shows he cares. ;w;

Spoiler:

Random guy drawn with charcoal pencils. Just trying out my new medium. Me likes.

Spoiler:

Orochimaru. My favourite Naruto villain (apart from Deidara). <3

Spoiler:

This guy's a random character of mine. Fun and quirky, like a puppy. His name's Shikei.

Spoiler:

After watching the anime Elfen Lied (fantastic, by the way) I had to make my own character. Meet Kaede.

Spoiler:

And finally, this is the illustration I designed for the 2012 Uni calendar. If you can't guess, it's going to be October. I put sooooo much effort into this. xD

Links
Old 12-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Who is the spiky haired guy?

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 12-04-2011, 06:54 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
WHO IS -

Get out.

Right now.

...Go.

THAT'S AXEL, YOU SILLY.

Links
Old 12-05-2011, 02:20 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post

I lol'd.

Well, Gemma, I practically sat with you through each one of those drawings.. I think except for two. But regardless, I like them all, there's hardly any need for improvement with the exception of hands, but I fail hard at hands, so I can't really say anything. I'd kinda like to see the full body Axel get colored, it'd be really neat to see, I think. x3

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:18 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

I probably won't colour it. I never colour things any more. Just love sketching.

Anyway, have a psychotic piece. My little boy's growing up. c':

Spoiler:
Noxus Yashiru; OC

Links
Old 12-13-2011, 04:35 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Art n Stuffs | Updated; 13-12-11

You know, I forgot this was here. I shall subscribe.

As I said on DA, he's one creepy guy. Although I think what's-his-name with the long tongue from Bleach is way creepier. Seriously. That tongue.

Tee hee. You like doing sketches - but I'd dearly love to see this guy in color! <3 Keep up the good work. I shall continue to stalk you. I feel terrible - as a friend, I should be supporting you, yet I'm not :/ *Smacks self*

On a side note, my mouse is flickering in and out of oblivion. I don't know why. It's annoying me. Hope my laptop is fine...*Sits quietly for more art*

EDIT: Le gasp! It was DA! Once I closed it my mouse returned to its normal mental state! =O

Shut your mouth, Grassy. You're catching flies.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

I think a lot of people forgot it was here. xD Or they just don't look.

Bleach...uh, you mean Nnoitra? Yeah, he's pretty creepy. Unless you mean Orochimaru from Naruto? There's a few creepy guys with tongues. x3

Yeah, I love my sketches. It's about all I have time for these days, and while I should be practising my colouring, I prefer working on anatomy by drawing sketches. Especially hands, which I need to work on. xD
And naaaah, you're good! You pop in here from time-to-time and that's fine by me.

Lol. Thank goodness it's back to normal!

Links
Old 12-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
I think a lot of people forgot it was here. xD Or they just don't look.

Bleach...uh, you mean Nnoitra? Yeah, he's pretty creepy. Unless you mean Orochimaru from Naruto? There's a few creepy guys with tongues. x3

Yeah, I love my sketches. It's about all I have time for these days, and while I should be practising my colouring, I prefer working on anatomy by drawing sketches. Especially hands, which I need to work on. xD
And naaaah, you're good! You pop in here from time-to-time and that's fine by me.

Lol. Thank goodness it's back to normal!
Nnoitra. I recall I commented on DA how creepy he was. Another nickname I have for him is "Wind Catcher" because seriously - his outfit with that big disk...I imagine him just getting knocked over out in wind. Lolz. Orochimaru is up there, though.

Yeah. Work on one thing at a time, so that way you won't overexert yourself <3 Frankly, I have to get over my fear of using the whole paper before I can attempt to draw anything decent XD

Yeah. Ghost mouse scares me :P