Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-27-2011, 06:31 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU/DS][All Inclusive]Perfectworld Phase One

That it does. :) Dangit, why'd Chibi have to get herself grounded? She's missing all the fun!

You know what I like best about space? Space!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
That it does. :) Dangit, why'd Chibi have to get herself grounded? She's missing all the fun!

You know what I like best about space? Space!
We'll just have to keep the fun going until she's able to get on again :D

Space is, after all, a vital component of space!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Whew, I thought you were going to say:
"Cody's RP brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, It's bettah then yours!"
O.o

Comedy is great. It'll have some of that too.

I'm the best at space!

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 11-27-2011, 06:55 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I'm just looking forward to [REDACTED].

Fact; Space does not exist.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
Whew, I thought you were going to say:
"Cody's RP brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, It's bettah then yours!"
O.o

Comedy is great. It'll have some of that too.

I'm the best at space!
LoL, that would never have worked, we're not all guys! /completely misses the point X3

HECK YEAH! Let's pass it around!

(Caffeine high= spazzy posts)

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

YES!!! IMMA FIRAN MAH LAYZAH!!! I mean, yay, Aarilyn is in! :D I was really excited by her character concept, and it'll be hilarious to see how Max's charries react, considering xD (Yay comedy relief! :D)

BTW, here's my other character before I go to bed...

NAME: Windflower

RACE: Pokémorph

SPECIES: Braviary

PERSONALITY: Windflower is a fierce warrior and a skilled hunter, but to know her personally, you would find that she’s quite gentle and passive. Windflower is very even-tempered, and it takes a lot to make her angry. A WHOLE lot. Her patience is to be admired, which she has gained from many a hunt, though some people might say she’s too sluggish for their liking. Unbothered by this, Windflower would merely explain that she likes thinking things through. It’s better to be prepared for the worst rather than plunging into uncertainty, as she would say. She seems to have taken it to heart the belief that wisdom comes from the righteous application of knowledge, and though she may not know as much as others—coming from a more primitive society—she uses her head to get through any obstacle that comes her way.

In regards to other people, Windflower may seem a little distant, or that her head is always up in the cloud. But truthfully, she is just a deep thinker. She always acts politely, and though a bit aloof, she gets along well with others. Honorable is she who respects the wisdom of her elders, and the orders of her superiors.

APPEARANCE: Windflower bears a remarkable resemblance to the Rito Tribe of the Great Sea (Yes, I'm referencing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker). Though she has never met them, they say that she shares the same, sharp, hooked beak that replaces a proper nose, and special wings on her arms. Usually, these wings dangle like sleeves behind her elbow, but when she takes to the air, her arms fully transform into a broad set of red and blue wings. Her feet similarly can transform into a pair of sharp talons, which can prove useful in midair fights (since she loses the ability to fight with her arms when flying).

Windflower has thick, curly, dark brown hair that falls to her shoulders, and that she usually keeps pulled away from her face with a leather headband. She also sticks red and white feathers into her hair in a way that almost mimics the wild crest of a real Braviary. The manner in which she dresses is quite similar to the garb worn by Native Americans, complete with tassels and moccasins. Her face is also hand-painted with the colors of Braviary feathers, with red around her eyes and blue stripes on her cheeks.

SKILL(S): Sky Drop, Air Slash, Whirlwind, Crush Claw

*Note—Windflower cannot transform into a Pokemon, and actually is not the result of experimentation. Rather, she is a descendent of a race of humans from a world where they were able to spiritually unite with Pokemon.

WEAPON(S): Hunting bow, bone-handle knife, and dual tomahawks

OTHER: Wingapo, my friends :D

Last edited by Charmander009; 11-27-2011 at 07:23 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Yeah, we're not all guys! :P

Comedy is an amazing source of energy, if we could bottle it up...we'd be MILLIONAIRES! Lol.

OMG! It's a reference to the only Zelda game I've actually played! ...And I didn't get very far in it, either. XD And LAZERS!

...Why am I totally amused by the mental image of Anna deadpanning "IMMA FIRAN' MAH LAYZAH!" in the most proper way possible?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-27-2011, 08:39 AM
Max0596 Offline

XD. Accepted and added, Char. I've played WW also, and it's awesome.

Little lesson here for you yet to create an SU. Please reference thier home world and how they got there, it'll help in the future.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

NAME: Veronica

RACE: >-0ifb$837^*(_+)=)*&% DATA CORRUPTED <ERROR: PLEASE RESTORE SYSTEM>

SPECIES: (8_=d8y*w7&^^-<#%$988 <DATA CORRUPTED>

PERSONALITY: Veronica is an odd woman who does not speak of her origins and seems, if anything, to have some kind of precognition abilities. She seems to know too much, but rarely speaks of the full extent of what she may know. She is relatively kind, but seems to have some bit of passive-aggressive behavior, as well as a large mistrust for people she hasn't met before. She is very knowledgeable about the system itself, but where she got this knowledge is anyone's guess. Veronica will often answer personal questions with outright lies or half-truths, obscuring her origins and, despite her lies, has maintained the same story when asked, though how truthful or not she is is almost as mysterious as her origins. Regardless, her presence seems to be beneficial to whoever she is with.

APPEARANCE: A thin, youthful looking woman with shoulder-length white hair and almost glowing violet eyes and a pale complexion. Veronica wears a simple jumpsuit with a white torso and black sleeves and legs, with thin lines decorating a few places in various yellowish colors. In addition, she wears a cloak of some sort over her shoulders that fans out to a sort of cape behind her, for whatever reason, which is black with a silver lining along the side. Finally, she carries two devices that look like guns and another smaller device that she seems fond of, worn around her neck in the manner of a necklace.

SKILL(S): Telekinesis, technokiness,

WEAPON(S): Portal devices: Two gun-like weapons that produce two linked portals on flat surfaces when fired. They allow her to move to locations that are otherwise inaccessible, though they lack sufficient power to allow more than one person to use them. They are ineffective as weapons as the time-space particles will disperse if it hits a surface that is not flat or large enough to hold a portal.

OTHER: No weapons for the passive-aggressive lady.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Max0596 Offline

Accepted. Ooh, more mysteries! Yay!

Old 11-28-2011, 03:19 AM
Max0596 Offline

Default Re: [SU/DS][All Inclusive] Perfectworld Phase One

Putting the previous extras here to free up space on the main post, and adding a new one!

Extra 1-Teaser

"So what brings you here?"

"You'll love what I just did!"

"And just what did you do?"

"Selected, at random of course, some new troops."

"Where did these troops come from?"

"I summoned them using the Database."

"Are you a total IDIOT?! That means they could be coming from anywhere! You could've summoned some demon!"

"Yes, but...I could have summoed a hero."

"You're gambling with this world's safety!"

"But we can destroy the evil ones, right?"

"Not if they come with laser beams or something. You forget we're not that far along in technology. Yeah, we have Magic, but I'm pretty sure they will too."

"What makes you think that?"

"Just a hunch. When will they be here?"

"Today."

"Whatever then. Rally the members. And try not to endanger our civilization as a whole on the way there."

Extra 2-Clarification
-This RP is, as you can see, sometimes confusing and unclear. I'll be changing that today.
-The worlds vary greatly. There are an unlimited number of them, and your character was pulled from a random one.
-It's safe to assume you can have any technology, any type of weapons.
-The setting of World 8 is modern times, but they have magic.
-Your character can be from any setting, any time, any place.
-Your character will not remember thier past as a result of the random summoning and the recent malfunctions of the Database.
-Your character can be evil, but they will have to fight through a small army to get away.
-Your character will not just "pop up" in Soar's base, but the forest outside of it. The forest at this time is an illusion, and once you are deemed safe, you will then see a small village in the distance. That's where all of you will meet. Soar's base is a bit of a walk from there.
-Magic is an emotion strong enough to break into the world in physical form. Anger, sadness, they'll all work. But as this process isn't reliable, more experienced users think about the magic they're trying to cast. This might not be as strong, but it works all the time.

Extra 3-Origins of World Zero

LOADING FILES...LOADED.

DAY 1
Day 1 of the Starain's maiden voyage-a voyage between worlds. Many of these transports have gone through what we call the Void, the dimension between worlds.
All systems seem to be going well. Our mission is bringing supplies to World 4, from World 1. It's a log journey, one that will take at least a month.
These days are long and tedious, but nothing has ever gone wrong on these journies.

DAY 8
Day 8 of our mission, still nothing to report. I still don't see why all of us need to keep these journals, and to boot, on the Starain's central computer.
However,I must write a minimum each day, so I'll drag this one on. If my family is reading this, I'll be back to see them in not too long.

DAY XX
So much has happened. First, our boring trip was disturbed by, of all things, a meteor. Yeah, a meteor in the Void. It was as though air ripped itself apart in it's wake.
I was actually catapulted onto the meteor. I'm recording this through the wrecked central computer, on a small almost non-functional keyboard.
As I type this message, light is shooting from the computer, the beams of light somehow physical, creating platforms and almost building-like structures.
I ran a diagnostic on the former central computer, and it seems...corrupted in some way. As if it's expandi███ ███████████ █████ ██ ██████ █████ ███ ██ █ ██████ █████

ERROR 404-FILE NOT FOUND. REVERTING TO PREVIOUS SEARCH...

Old 11-28-2011, 07:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Well, finished my sign up ;D Tell me if it needs anything else.

Not entirely happy with the personality, but it's 2 in the morning right now XD
Old 11-28-2011, 07:29 AM
Max0596 Offline

No, it's fine. Try to just limit yourself to the past, adding what you want to happen to her makes people just fall into roles. XD I'm tired too, it's 1:30 here.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

NAME: Zac Storm
RACE: Pokemorph
SPECIES: Zoroark
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):(Humans: Magic spells are as follows, and may 'grow', or you may gain more. Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Wind, Grass)(Pokemorphs: Four moves)(Pokemon: Five moves)
WEAPON(S):(Pokemon excluded)
OTHER:

NAME: Drake Richards
RACE:Human
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):(Humans: Magic spells are as follows, and may 'grow', or you may gain more. Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Wind, Grass)(Pokemorphs: Four moves)(Pokemon: Five moves)
WEAPON(S):(Pokemon excluded)
OTHER:

(Please reserve) do I have to finish this by 30th or just get reserved.)
Old 11-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Max0596 Offline

A reserve lasts until a week after the launch. So you're good. Reserved.