Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-26-2011, 11:56 PM
PetraHalliwell Offline

Default Shadowing the Fallen [Sonic the Hedgehog]

Prologue

It has been about two years since Sonic and Shadow joined forces to conquer Final Hazard and saved the Earth from further destruction and everyone went back to their normal lives on their own planet. But, the peace was suddenly disrupted when a new evil approached and now it's up to Sonic and his friends to save the world, for another time again.

Chapter 1, a New Ally, or Enemy?

It was a calm morning on Angel Island as Knuckles the Echidna was resting on the shrine of the Master Emerald when he heard an explosion coming from a distance. Angered that he was awakened, Knuckles got up and rubbed his eyes. "Now what is that about?"
As Knuckles glided in the air, he noticed that a small fire erupted miles away from the Master Emerald shrine. "Hey! Is anyone alive here?" A weak voice pleaded for somebody to help her. While Knuckles landed, he saw a battered tail in the debris. "Tails, what the hell are you doing he-wait, you aren't Tails. Hey, are you okay?"K nuckles sighed and lifted up the battered fox and told her that he was going to bring her to the shrine to fix her up.

As, The mysterious figure fell unconscious, Knuckles and the mysterious fox floated back into the air and headed back towards the Master Emerald Shrine, "Who is she and how did she get here?" Once Knuckles arrived back at the shrine, the mysterious figure woke up. “Huh? W-where am I? Am….I…dead?” Knuckles sighed as he saw the figure stir and told her not to get up, “You’ve been hurt pretty bad. So, who are you? The figure shook its head and sighed that once the meteor hit, she was out, "That’s all I can remember…I-I’m sorry.” "A meteor, well…if you can only remember that, that means you don't know what your name is, right?"

The figure shook its head and responded that she could remember her name, but snapped in and out of consciousness. Knuckles replied that foxes were unusual around there, “I apologize if I suspected you as being a thief." The mysterious fox lied back down. “It’s…fine…..wh-what…is…your…-“ As the figure fell back asleep, Knuckles sat back down next to her, "She still must be in excruciating pain then, Oh well, I might just go ahead and grab more herbs, her fever is going up…"