Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Question Jerry Sandusky PennState Pedophile.

Source:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...w_mindset11411

Want to hear from a pedophile? Well there was Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State football assistant coach trying to defend himself to Bob Costas on Monday, his first public comments since being charged by a Pennsylvania grand jury with 40 counts of sexual abuse of minors on Nov. 5. The voice over the phone sounded as weak and pathetic as the explanations and excuses it was trying to spread.

“I have done some of those things,” Sandusky said. “I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their leg without intent of sexual contact.
Sandusky: Well, in retrospect, I shouldn’t have showered with those kids. And, so …”

This personally peeves me. Also the fact that alot of students at Penn State would even riot for this piece of *hit.. I hate pedophiles with a passion.
i think these people should have their gene pool wiped from this earth and not be allowed to breed.
I really hope he gets his in prison...

No child, no matter the background should have to be reduced to being the sexual object for ones gratification...

What do you all think of pedophiles and perverts.. should the rich and people of stature be allowed to do as they please to children and get away with it.
or are people from the ghetto the ones we throw stones at and deem not worthy to walk amoung us in society..

Pokérus Empire
Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Jerry Sandusky PennState Pedophile.

Pedophiles come in all shapes and sizes. Rapists come in all forms and colors. They do not necessarily have to be rich, and many are not.

As for the pedophiles themselves. Yes, it sickens me greatly what they do, and it is unforgivable. We must, however, acknowledge the fact that it is a mental disorder just as a pathological liar or murderer is.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

i find it hard that this doesnt get people to discuss this futher since almost all of us has a child and or a younger sibling.

I am glad however about the fact that the people I've been talking to in real life have said something along the lines of doing some harm to the actual predator if and had they been close enough to get the predator.

Pokérus Empire
Old 11-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

i didnt even see this thread until today. There are so many things wrong with this whole mess it almost makes me sick. I mean its like a from bad to worse situation. You have a guy do this to childern for 30 years and people knew about it. College football is not this big people

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-22-2011, 02:52 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

What I want to know is how the guy who caught him (forgot his name) didn't go straight over and knock Sandusky the fuck out. I mean seriously, how do you have any reaction but that to literally walking in on a pedophile sodomizing a child. Call whoever you want afterwards, or don't, frankly I would be more okay with him not telling anyone (and no, I don't believe that he called the police, I think he's making that up because otherwise he looks like a douche) if he had actually done something about that specific instance (and no, I don't believe he did, see above).