Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 05:44 PM
3DThinker Offline

Default Dachampster x 3DThinker -- 3DThinker wins by DQ.

(1) Single Battle: 2 Pokemon each

(2) DQ: Two Days (I'll be lenient. I forget too sometimes, and if the battle goes on for a month, i would hate for a DQ to happen)

(3) Damage Caps: 50%

(4) Restrictions: 3 chills, no OHKO, only one Pokemon can be afflicted with Sleep at a time.

(5) Arena: The slim beach of a lake in a thick forest. The humidity is extremely high. Driftwood is everywhere. It is early morning, with fog rising up out of the water.

(6) Ref Style: Open

I'll lead with

[Psycho] Abra {F}
Ability: Synchronize

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 02-06-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Dachampster Offline

Default Re: Dachampster x 3DThinker

I'll start with Fang!
Go for it!

Fang
Gligar (f)

Ability: Hyper Cutter

Sand Attack, then Hone Claws. Let's try to disrupt things from the start.

Sand Attack--->Hone Claws

May the best trainer win.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:40 PM
3DThinker Offline

Ice Punch ~ Ice Punch /evil grin

Old 11-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond

Claiming this round.

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
Old 11-10-2011, 05:59 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond

I was taking an early morning stroll along the lake shore. As I was walking, I spotted two figures in the distance along the beach. As I sauntered closer, I judged from the two figures’ looks that they were Trainers, since they had Poke Balls hanging around their waist. The conversation between them was brief and curt and I accepted the task of initiating their battle with the position as a referee. With the shoreline of the lake as a battlefield, both Trainers called their Pokemon. An Abra who appeared to be napping emerged on 3DThinker’s side. On Dachampster’s side, a flying scorpion-like creature stood its ground against its foe which seemed to be in slumber already.

3DThinker

[Psycho] Abra
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Mood: Sleeping. Do not disturb.
Ice Punch ~ Ice Punch

Dachampster

[Fang] Gligar
Energy: 100
Mood:
Sand Attack ~ Hone Claws

Round One

Despite being asleep, Psycho, like other members of his species, was able to battle in his slumber. The Abra teleported in front of the FlyScorpion Pokemon and unexpectedly lashed out a fist cold with ice. The Gligar was taken back at this deft attack, shivering with chilly pain from the ice. [Abra: Ice Punch, -19 Energy; Gligar: -6 HP]

Obeying his Trainer’s plans to disrupt their opponents’ plans, Fang utilised his claws to hurl sand at the opponent. The damp sand of the beach stung the Abra’s face, some of the tiny grains entered his nose and itched it. Psycho let out an uncomfortable sneeze. [Gligar: Sand Attack, -2 Energy; Abra: -1 ACC]

To pay back for the horrible dirt thrown on him, Psycho teleported right in front of the Gligar again. He held up his hand as it was surrounded by an ice-blue glow and punched the Gligar straight in the chest. The purple FlyScorpion staggered backwards from the impact of the punch, clutching his chest in pain. Meanwhile, the Ice Punch had chilled the surrounding temperature by a notch and a faint fog rolled in from the lake. [Abra: Ice Punch, -19 Energy; Gligar: -6 HP]

Hungry to get back at his foe, Fang glided over to a piece of coarse driftwood he had spotted. The texture of wood made it rough enough for him to sharpen his claws. As he filed his claws until they glinted in the light, he thought of the bitter revenge he had for that despicable telekinetic fox. [Gligar: Hone Claws, -4 Energy, +1 ATK +1 ACC]

3DThinker
[Psycho] Abra

Energy: 62
Mood: Ah choo! [-1 ACC]

Dachampster

[Fang] Gligar
HP: 88
Energy: 94
Mood: Feeling bitter with revenge. [+1 ATK, +1 ACC]

Notes
Ice Punch FRZ Roll was 8, 1 for FRZ.
Ice Punch FRZ Roll was 10, 1 for FRZ.

Arena Notes
Faint fog over the beach.

3DThinker, your moves please.

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
Old 11-10-2011, 08:58 AM
3DThinker Offline

Might as well attack
Switch ~ [Tyranee~Larvitar (M) Ability: Guts ; Then use Smack Down

Switch - Larvitar ~ Smack Down

Old 11-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Dachampster Offline

Fang is female, not male.

Alright. Larvitar's coming. We can do this, Fang.
First, set up a small Substitute. Then prepare for battle even further with Sword's Dance. I should have thought of Sword's Dance last turn... :p

10% Substitute --> Swords Dance
Old 12-15-2011, 11:56 AM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Two

3DThinker

[Psycho] Abra (F)

HP: 100%
Energy: 62%
Condition: Ah choo; -1 Accuracy
Moves: Switch ~ Smack Down

Dachampster

[Fang] Gligar (F)

HP: 88%
Energy: 94%
Condition: Feeling bitter with revenge
Moves: Substitute ~ Swords Dance

Deciding that his psychic-type was not strong enough to fight his opponent’s Gligar, 3DThinker pulled a poké ball from his bag to change pokémon. Red light wrapped around Psycho, inviting her back to the comfort of her container; the Abra quickly fled back to safety. Then, her trainer pulled a second ball from his bag and tossed it out onto the beach. It hit the sand and split open, pouring out bright, white light. A small, green creature which wore strong, rocky armour appeared after the light had faded. This was Tyranee, 3DThinker’s Larvitar. His face was twisted in a vicious scowl and his red eye darted around the battlefield, sizing up his opponent. He was certainly taking this seriously.

Fang took a moment to look over her new opponent before going into his next move. Seeing how violent the newcomer appeared to be, she decided that she would go for defensive tactics for the time being. She began to gather sand from the beach to create a crude sculpture of herself, using driftwood for support. Once the sculpture was finished, she began to pour her energy into the model. Strangely, the creation then began to move, even moving into the air beside Fang. The Gligar smiled, she could count on this model to protect her from just about anything that her opponent threw at her.

However, that didn’t mean she could afford to waste time. She immediately began to dance around her protector, throwing false punches and swipes until the blood flowed freely through her vessels. As well as this, the dance stretched out her muscles, allowing her to move more freely and hit with more strength – maybe she was ready to go against her foe now.

Tyranee certainly felt ready to go against his. Energy swirled around his fist as he dashed forwards, kicking up a trail of sand behind him. Going straight for Fang, he leapt into the air, planning to knock the bat to the ground. However, his plan was foiled when the Gligar’s guardian took the hit for its master and was knocked to the ground instead. Tyranee pulled back to a safe distance and watched the substitute rise once again into the air; his plan had failed, but he was sure to get it right soon.

3DThinker

[Tyranee] Larvitar (M)

HP: 100%
Energy: 95%
Condition: Planning his next move carefully

Dachampster

[Fang] Gligar (F)

HP: 78%
Energy: 87%
Condition: Ready to strike; +3 Attack, +1 Accuracy

Substitute
HP: 5%

Notes
Switch- (Abra switched for Larvitar)
Substitute- (Gligar -4% Energy, -10% HP; Substitute +10% HP)
Swords Dance- (Gligar -3% Energy, +2 Attack)
Smack Down- (Larvitar -5% Energy; Substitute -5% HP)

Arena Notes
None

Team Notes
3DThinker
2 pokémon remaining
Psycho: 100% HP, 62% Energy
Dachampster
2 pokémon remaining
Old 12-24-2011, 02:01 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Dachampster, please post your next moves within 24 hours or you will be disqualified.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:25 PM
eishiba Offline

Dachampster has been DQ'ed. 3DThinker wins.

Temporal Diamond gets 5$.

Kanto Breeder gets 5$.

3DThinker gets 5$.

Dachampster gets nothing.