Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 05:14 PM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Default Re: [Something different, I hope] New Horizons, part 1 [all inclusive pokemon/morph r

Name: Ghost
Appearance: A misty sphere, with two glowing red eyes and a glowing red mouth. Two disembodied claws serve as hands to manipulate material objects.
Personality: Sadistic, but sane. Despises humans for undisclosed reasons. Loves to scare.
History: Very little is known about this thing, but many think it could have some connection to Lavender Tower in Kanto. Others think he could be related to some recent murders around Veilstone, but noone knows anything for certain. However, some say he once dueled with Mew... In any case, his loyalties are clear; he fights for himself and noone else.
Other: His most powerful ability, Curse, allows him to steal the soul of anyone who gets hit by it. However, he tends to save this for the tougher foes. His type: Ghost-Dark.

And yes, he's based off the Ghost Black creepypasta.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [Something different, I hope] New Horizons, part 1 [all inclusive pokemon/morph r

Yayyyy NEW PERSON! I'm just here to alert you that you would need to catch up by reading all of our posts. I can't accept you :( because I didn't make it XD but I'm happy you're joining. Also, what happened to your MLP crossover? I was enjoying it.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 11-08-2011, 04:32 PM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
Yayyyy NEW PERSON! I'm just here to alert you that you would need to catch up by reading all of our posts. I can't accept you :( because I didn't make it XD but I'm happy you're joining. Also, what happened to your MLP crossover? I was enjoying it.
Oh yeah! I haven't updated, but I'll try to update soon.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:25 AM
Oracion Offline

Kay, am lacking sleep and in a horrible mood, just to warn you all...

ultimate (cool name), since you're coming in late you will have to read through what we've done so far and mail me a summary of the plot and the characters involved up till now. Also, the information in the signup seems fine, like I said this roleplay is for anything and everything so long as you can prove you're not illiterate after a few posts, but like I said in the sign-up criteria I don't want character history in the sign-up. It's still okay so long as you can provide a summary. Also, I think Ghost and Julien are going to have a few conflicts.

Julien: B-b-b-but, it was not me, Veilstone wasn't, I, but, they weren't, I didn't, no one could prove it was me! *whimpering*
Riley: Are you seriously going to cry about this?
Julien: *sniffles* No. *trembling*
Riley: *stares in disgust and shakes head slowly* Just...pathetic...
~J.A.D.

PS, avatar is my original work!
Old 03-30-2012, 02:56 PM
agggron Offline

Name: he was given a name in pokemon language a rough translation is krane
General idea of age: 9-12
Appearance/Picture: A young boy who was left in a forest by his parents at birth taken in by a pack of six pokemon (convinent huh lol) they are his only family
Personality: extremley shy he has almost never seen a member of his own species before
Personal pokemon knowledge: unova reigon
Other/Misc: he doesnt use pokeballs his family taught him that they were cruel also if his family gets hurt he breaks out into a rage destoring every thing in sight only one thing can stop him his dragonite mothers singing.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:18 AM
Quaza529 Offline

(general)
Name:Nexos
General idea of age:14
Appearance/Picture:
Personality:he is sort of shy and doesn't talk that much.Usually he runs when talked to.
Personal pokemon knowledge: nothing
Other/Misc:on his shoulder he has a electric blue lightning bolt with spheres around it
Species:absol
Laboratory:I was created in a deep secret underground 500 miles underground sinnoh
Language: human

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 03-31-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:26 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

This thread is dead, dude.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 05-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Limey13 Offline

(general)
Name: Unkown
General idea of age: A few months
Appearance/Picture: The same shape as abra, apart from a horn in the middle of my head, pure black whith dark red eyes.
Personality: Very serious, easily made angry
Personal pokemon knowledge: played all games from gen III, but have knowlege of all regions
Other: Created.

Species:Unkown. rumours that Spiritomb and abra were connected in a labratory. Scientist forgot abras tendancy to teleport.
Level: 7
Moveset: Phychic 2, teleport
Old 05-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limey13 View Post
(general)
Name: Unkown
General idea of age: A few months
Appearance/Picture: The same shape as abra, apart from a horn in the middle of my head, pure black whith dark red eyes.
Personality: Very serious, easily made angry
Personal pokemon knowledge: played all games from gen III, but have knowlege of all regions
Other: Created.

Species:Unkown. rumours that Spiritomb and abra were connected in a labratory. Scientist forgot abras tendancy to teleport.
Level: 7
Moveset: Phychic 2, teleport

Hi there, just so you know, the last reply in this thread was in March, and this role play has been dead. Please remember to check the dates and use the Role Play Directory to find new role plays for you to join! ^^