Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: Rebirth: Legendary War (SU)

Inferno/iSugar: Please finish your profiles.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Dude, I'd be amazed if they haven't forgotten about this RP by now. Especially Infernorose.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-15-2010, 10:42 PM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

I'd like to make another character! It gets boring with just one. Could you reserve me for Lugia? I'll finish the rest later today.

Player: IcihgoTorisuna
Character Name: Senshi Gogatsu
Legendary: Lugia
Appearance: Senshi wears tan cargo pants with a navy blue polo shirt. He has brilliant forest green eyes and beautiful gray hair that looks how a glistening spider web does. As any normal old person, Senshi has wrinkles all over his body, which is expected. He is often seen with a bag full of Taiyaki, White Buns, and Rice Balls. He has a friendly smile that says he is approachable, but not naive like most. He wears a fascinating necklace that is well crafted and obviously foreign hand tooled, with the appearence of unknown origin. He has a snake like shape from his jaw to his cheek, indicating at one time he was in fierce battle.
Personality: Senshi is friendly, yet hard to read, almost to the peak of mystery. It intriguingly draws people to him. His mannerisms are that of a gracious host, yet they let you know not to be to intruding. He almost always has a pleasent demeanor as though he doesn't have a care in the world. He is a very skilled hunter and fisherman. When he transforms he is more than willing to show who's boss and teach them a lesson.
Bio: On Senshi's last assingment, as a Ghost Soldier, he was on deck of the Battleship S.S Fog, when an enemy sub was near them and launched a missle at the ship. While he was trying to get below deck he accidentally tripped over a barrel that was rolling around the deck and fell into the ocean. When Senshi fell into the water below, he swam back towards the boat and grabbed a rope that was hanging off the ships side. However, a ruff current came and dragged him under the water again. Senshi was sure he was doomed and would parish at sea. As he began to sink to the bottom of the ocean he began to loose consiousness, but felt someone pulling him back up towards the surface. He struggled to see who was pulling him up, thinking it was a human, only to discover it was the legendary pokemon Lugia. One of his crew mates spotted him in the water, threw him a life preserver with a rope attatched. Senshi wrapped his arms around the life preserver and was pulled back up on the ship.

That was only the first time he saw Lugia. Many years later, after he retired, Lugia found him once again in Sunnyshore City on a boat with a Buizel (Now Mizu). But this time Lugia was the one that needed help. Using telepathy Lugia began to speak to Senshi. "Senshi, I must ask a favor of you." Senshi looked down at Lugia, who's head was partly above the water. "Lugia? What is it? What's the favor?" Lugia smiled. "I need you to become part Lugia and help save the trapped legendaries." Senshi nodded. "I'll help. I owe you that much for saving my life all those years ago." Lugia raised his head out of the water more. "The reason I ask you this is because you are strong anf brave, seeing as you were once a 'Ghost Soldier' and all. You can help save the other legendaries before something bad happens." Lugia dove back under the sea, leaving Senshi and Mizu on the boat in wonder.
Pokemon Team: Floatzel(Mizu) and Buizel(Tsuna)
Other: N/A

Last edited by IchigoTorisuna; 08-19-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchigoTorisuna View Post
I'd like to make another character! It gets boring with just one. COuld you reserve me for Lugia? I'll finish the rest later today.

Player: IcihgoTorisuna
Character Name: Senshi Gogatsu
Legendary: Lugia
Appearance: Senshi wears tan cargo pants with a navy blue polo shirt. He has brilliant forest green eyes and beautiful gray hair that looks how a glistening spider web does. As any normal old person, Senshi has wrinkles all over his body, which is expected. He is often seen with a bag full of Taiyaki, White Buns, and Rice Balls. He has a friendly smile that says he is approachable, but not naive like most. He wears a fascinating necklace that is well crafted and obviously foreign hand tooled, with the appearence of unknown origin. He has a snake like shape from his jaw to his cheek, indicating at one time he was in fierce battle.
Personality: Senshi is friendly, yet hard to read, almost to the peak of mystery. It intriguingly draws people to him. His mannerisms are that of a gracious host, yet they let you know not to be to intruding. He almost always has a pleasent demeanor as though he doesn't have a care in the world. He is a very skilled hunter and fisherman. When he transforms he is more than willing to show who's boss and teach them a lesson.
Bio:(Minimum two paragraphs; must include how they met their respective legend and why they were chosen)
Pokemon Team: Floatzel(Mizu) and Buizel(Tsuna)
Other:(Anything else you want to add)
Okay, reserved.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:28 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

About my last post, I lied. School starts on the first
Old 08-19-2010, 01:20 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

Hey Mewcario. I've edited my profile for Senshi. It's done.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:37 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchigoTorisuna View Post
Hey Mewcario. I've edited my profile for Senshi. It's done.
Okay, approved.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:37 AM
Mermaidmelody351 Offline

Player: Mermaidmelody351

Character Name: Kazumi

Legendary: Cresselia

Appearance: http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/024/...320x480-75.jpg

Personality: Kazumi is usually very shy. Because of that, she doesn't participate in conversations that much and concentrates on her own objectives. When no one is watching, she sings songs. She cares the most about her family and friends. She hates being alone.

Bio: Kazumi grew up in Goldenrod City, where she spent most of the time there with her parents. She liked to go to the Daycare Center, where she visits the Pokemon she had put in there.

When she was 10 years old, she traveled to Blackthorn City, where she trained her shiny Dratini in order to evolve into a Dragonair. While she was there, she looked up to Claire and she taught her on how to read a Dragon-Type's emotions and feelings.

One night, Kazumi was looking up at the Full Moon in her nightgown before she heard a voice. She quickly dressed into her usual outfit that seemed like school clothes and raced to the back of the Gym, where she saw a Cresselia floating above the water's surface. The Cresselia looked at her, and noticed that Kazumi seemed tired. She thought that Kazumi would care for Pokemon and decided to make her the successor. She quickly explained what happened with the Legendary Pokemon. The Cresselia said, "I was wondering if anyone could hear me. It was midnight, and yet you come all the way here. I think that you have enough determination to become my successor."

Kazumi thought this over and eventually agreed. She would have to contact her parents and her friends by moonlight. The Cresselia glowed and the glow hurt her back, but otherwise, it did nothing. When the light dimmed, she was in the Ruins of Alph. She saw a bunch of other Legendaries and some humans as well.

Suddenly, she saw soldiers running towards them. Before she could even react, Cresselia shielded Kazumi from the incoming attacks. She ran, not even looking behind her as she fled from the scene with the others.

Pokemon Team:
Selene, her Shiny Dragonair has the Shed Skin Ability and possesses a Everstone.

Other: None
Old 10-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Winter Offline

Hey guys, sorry to tell you this, but this RP is long dead. I haven't even seen Master Zorua on in forever.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:20 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Hey guys, sorry to tell you this, but this RP is long dead. I haven't even seen Master Zorua on in forever.
Yes.

You can tell its dead because
1.) I dont use emotes like that anymore
2.) I don't post here any more
3.) There are dates...in the corner of posts.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Quaza529 Offline

]Player:quaza529
]Character Name:mark decker
]Age:15
]Gender:male
]Legendary:rayquaza
]Appearance:mark has light green skin with yellow green eyes that change from time to time with a circle on his head and the regular rayquaza imprints all over his body he also has a yellow green hair he has a light blue shirt with ripped jeans and black boots
]Personality:headstrong and reckless and will do anything to harness the legends powers
]Bio:mark grew up in blackthorn city he loved pokemon and always had ever since rayquaza saved his brother from falling off a cliff ten years ago he was 5 so was his brother it started when he and his brother were playing in the forest unknowingly a cliff was beside them his brother tripped on the ball and fell of the cliff.

mark started crying when a greenlike snake shot up from the cliff rayquaza had his brother in his claws rayquaza gave back his brother and left at that moment he was forever grateful.

ten years passed when he met rayquaza again he was sleeping when thunderbolts started pouring down way harshly than other times before he heard a voice a voice that sounded like pichu crying for help he immediately shot out of his room searching the rain filled weather while he was outside the water and thunderbolts started to clear away revealing the hidden rayquaza.

"Rayquaza what are you doing here have you seen a pichu out here" mark said desperately
"I guess you've passed the test you see i've been looking for a succesor to help me save the legends"
after rayquaza told him whats going on and whats the test about mark agreed rayquaza took him to see the legends and other people who have been chosen to be successors.

but one johto trooper had seen what happened and before they could go the trooper shot mark with a light purifier clearing all the light from his body and mind controlled him to serve only for the president of johto

]Other:they found rayquaza using a legends tracker a machine that contains dna from legends pinpointing their exact locations

Like a Baws
Old 11-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Winter Offline

Dude, this. Is. Dead. This was mentioned in the two posts before yours, not to mention that NONE of the dates are recent other than the posts saying that dead RP is dead. If a thread is over a month old, it's dead. Please check last posts in a thread before posting.