Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 10:01 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295
Default Re: Dragon's Den

This is basically complicated Battleship with Pokemon. One thing that might be problematic, it requires three people. The customer, me, essentially the ref, and someone for the customer to play against.

Battle 'Mon
You enter an arcade building and make your way to the game you came to play. Across the top of the game in bright letters is the name, Battle 'Mon.

The screen reads:
This is a game to allow you a chance to catch or evolve a Pokemon. If you win, you will receive a ticket to be taken to the prize counter and turned in there. This is a game of strategy and skill, and if these are traits you possess you may leave with a powerful Pokemon.

Choose your difficulty:

Win a Baby Pokemon $13
Played on a 5x5 grid, 4 Pokemon are deployed
Win a Basic Pokemon $14
Played on a 9x9 grid, 8 Pokemon are deployed
Win a Non-Evolving Pokemon $15
Played on a 11x11 grid, 10 Pokemon are deployed
Win a Stage 1 $20
Played on a 14x14 grid, 13 Pokemon are deployed
Win a Stage 2 Pokemon $25
Played on a 18x18 grid, 15 Pokemon are deployed
Evolve Basic to Stage 1 $10
Played on a 7x7 grid, 7 Pokemon are deployed
Evolve Stage 1 to Stage 2 $15

Instructions
The game is played on a grid of varying size. You choose which Pokemon to deploy and where to place them. You may choose any Pokemon, but only one of each and they must fit on the board without overlapping. When deploying Pokemon, none can be rotated except for Wailord. You may not choose to deploy less than the amount required. After paying, you will PM your choice for deployment and placement to me. Your opponent will do the same.

The goal of the game is to destroy your opponent's Pokemon. The challenger goes first. You may use two actions per turn. You will always be able to preform a basic attack. There are also special moves given by the Pokemon you choose to deploy.

In order to defeat a Pokemon all the squares it is in must be attacked. If a Pokemon is defeated, its special ability is no longer available. If all your Pokemon are defeated, you lose. The same is true of your opponent. Deployable Pokemon and their special abilities are detailed in the next post.

Spoiler:
The Basic Board

1. Grid Numbers
used to specify squares
2. Ally Pokemon
marks the position of the Pokemon, some take up more than 1 square
3. Recharge Period
shows recharge left on that Pokemon
4. Successful Attack
a basic attack hit an opponent here, though the opponent is not yet defeated.
5. Defeated Ally
ally pokemon that has been hit, the other square has not, so the Pokemon is still functioning
6. Revealed Enemy
an enemy Pokemon that has been found

The Recharge period is how long you must wait after using an ability to use it again. A recharge of 0 means it can be used again immediately (in the next turn, not the second action of the first, no action can be repeated twice in one turn except the Basic Attack). A recharge of 1 means after using it a turn of rest must be allowed before using it again. If a Pokemon has more than one ability neither can be used until the Recharge period of the move used is over, even if the other has a shorter one.

Basic Attack

Name the square you wish to attack, such A1. You may attack any square, including those previously attacked. You will be informed as to whether it hit or missed, though which Pokemon will remain a mystery. A red slash marks a failed attack. A green X marks a successful one.
Recharge: 0

Pikachu

Move: May move 1 square. May not overlap with another of your Pokemon.
Recharge: 1
Jolt: May electrocute an adjacent allied Pokemon in order to fully recharge it.
Recharge: 2

Alakazam

Foresight: Choose any square. All squares around that in a 3x3 square are revealed. This shows previously unseen Pokemon, and the species of previously hit but unconfirmed Pokemon, provided they have not moved.
Recharge: 3

Victreebel

Fly Trap: If an opponents Pokemon moves into a square containing Victreebel the Pokemon will be trapped. If a Pokemon on a square containing Victreebel performs an action other than moving out of the square, there is a 75% chance it will be trapped. The trapped Pokemon will not be able to perform any actions. A 4 sided die will be rolled each turn to determine its fate. On the first turn trapped a roll of 1 will free it; the second turn, 1-2; third turn, 1-3; on the fourth turn the Pokemon is automatically freed.
Recharge: 3 (starting after the Pokemon is released.)

Ariados

Spider Web: Lays a trap in an adjacent square. If a Pokemon (including you own) moves onto that square, or performs an action while in that square, they will be trapped. The trapped Pokemon will not be able to perform any actions. A 2 sided die will be rolled each turn to determine its fate. On the first turn trapped a roll of 1 will free it; on the second turn the Pokemon is automatically freed.
Recharge: 3 (After trap is laid)

Dunsparce

Burrow: If revealed, will move to a randomly selected unoccupied square. Will choose a square with a bomb, trap, or known enemy Pokemon if no other are available.
Recharge: n/a

Delibird

Present: Leaves a bomb on an adjacent square. If a Pokemon (including your own) moves onto that square, or performs an action while in that square it will explode, acting as an attack on that square.
Recharge: 4 (after setting it)

Ninjask

Move: May move 1 square. May move diagonally. May not overlap with another of your Pokemon. There is a chance that an opponent's Pokemon in that square will be revealed. (50% yes or no, 20% what)

Wailord

Can be turned horizontally or vertically when being deployed.
Blubber: The first hit on Wailord will do no damage, but will appear to the opponent as a hit. If Wailord still has this shield, its squares will appear blue. After it is hit they will appear white.

Kecleon

Invisible: Cannot be revealed by any method unless hit, trapped, or sensed.

Rampardos

Charge: Run 3 squares in any direction. Any enemy Pokemon in the path are revealed and attacked, including those on the end square. Rampardos cannot be trapped while charging and Spider Webs are destroyed. Gas Clouds will not effect him. Bombs will go off and Rampardos will be defeated, but his momentum will carry him to the end of his run first.
Recharge: 4

Skuntank

Gas Cloud: Skuntank will create a cloud of noxious gas. It will cover a 4x4 area. Its placement can be chosen so long as he is in one of the corners. Any Pokemon other than Skuntank (the enemy Skuntank is also immune) who enters the gas (friend or foe) will be unable to perform any actions until the gas leaves. The cloud will dissipate after 2 turns.

Lucario

Aura Sense: Reveals all adjacent Pokemon, even Kecleon and Zoroark in their true forms.

Patrat

Watchful: May look for enemies in a cone shaped area in any direction.

Darmanitan

Zen Mode: Darmanitan takes to hits two kill. However, after the first hit it will enter Zen Mode and be unable to move.

Zoroark

Illusion: If revealed it will appear as another randomly selected Pokemon. This may be any Pokemon deployable, so it may be a previously revealed Pokemon or a Pokemon of a different size,

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!

Last edited by sammy0295; 10-12-2011 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:47 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
This is basically complicated Battleship with Pokemon. One thing that might be problematic, it requires three people. The customer, me, essentially the ref, and someone for the customer to play against.

Battle 'Mon
You enter an arcade building and make your way to the game you came to play. Across the top of the game in bright letters is the name, Battle 'Mon.

The screen reads:
This is a game to allow you a chance to catch or evolve a Pokemon. If you win, you will receive a ticket to be taken to the prize counter and turned in there. This is a game of strategy and skill, and if these are traits you possess you may leave with a powerful Pokemon.

Choose your difficulty:

Win a Baby Pokemon $13
Played on a 5x5 grid, 4 Pokemon are deployed
Win a Basic Pokemon $14
Played on a 9x9 grid, 8 Pokemon are deployed
Win a Non-Evolving Pokemon $15
Win a Stage 1 $20
Played on a 14x14 grid, 13 Pokemon are deployed
Win a Stage 2 Pokemon $25
Played on a 18x18 grid, 15 Pokemon are deployed
Evolve Basic to Stage 1 $10
Played on a 7x7 grid, 7 Pokemon are deployed
Evolve Stage 1 to Stage 2 $15

Instructions
The game is played on a grid of varying size. You choose which Pokemon to deploy and where to place them. You may choose any Pokemon, but only one of each and they must fit on the board without overlapping. You may not choose to deploy less than the amount required. After paying, you will PM your choice for deployment and placement to me. Your opponent will do the same.

The goal of the game is to destroy your opponent's Pokemon. The challenger goes first. You may use two actions per turn. You will always be able to preform a basic attack. There are also special moves given by the Pokemon you choose to deploy.

In order to defeat a Pokemon all the squares it is in must be attacked. If a Pokemon is defeated, its special ability is no longer available. If all your Pokemon are defeated, you lose. The same is true of your opponent. Deployable Pokemon and their special abilities are detailed in the next post.

Spoiler:
The Basic Board

1. Grid Numbers
used to specify squares
2. Ally Pokemon
marks the position of the Pokemon, some take up more than 1 square
3. Recharge Period
shows recharge left on that Pokemon
4. Successful Attack
a basic attack hit an opponent here, though the opponent is not yet defeated.
5. Defeated Ally
ally pokemon that has been hit, the other square has not, so the Pokemon is still functioning
6. Revealed Enemy
an enemy Pokemon that has been found

The Recharge period is how long you must wait after using an ability to use it again. A recharge of 0 means it can be used again immediately (in the next turn, not the second action of the first, no action can be repeated twice in one turn except the Basic Attack). A recharge of 1 means after using it a turn of rest must be allowed before using it again. If a Pokemon has more than one ability neither can be used until the Recharge period of the move used is over, even if the other has a shorter one.

Basic Attack

Name the square you wish to attack, such A1. You may attack any square, including those previously attacked. You will be informed as to whether it hit or missed, though which Pokemon will remain a mystery. A red slash marks a failed attack. A green X marks a successful one.

Pikachu

Jolt: May electrocute an adjacent allied Pokemon in order to fully recharge it.
Recharge: 2

Alakazam

Foresight: Choose any square. All squares around that in a 3x3 square are revealed. This shows previously unseen Pokemon, and the species of previously hit but unconfirmed Pokemon, provided they have not moved.

Victreebel

Fly Trap: If an opponents Pokemon moves into a square containing Victreebel the Pokemon will be trapped. If a Pokemon on a square containing Victreebel performs an action other than moving out of the square, there is a 75% chance it will be trapped. The trapped Pokemon will not be able to perform any actions. A 4 sided die will be rolled each turn to determine its fate. On the first turn trapped a roll of 1 will free it; the second turn, 1-2; third turn, 1-3; on the fourth turn the Pokemon is automatically freed.
Recharge: 3 (starting after the Pokemon is released.)

Ariados

Spider Web: Lays a trap in an adjacent square. If a Pokemon (including you own) moves onto that square, or performs an action while in that square, they will be trapped. The trapped Pokemon will not be able to perform any actions. A 2 sided die will be rolled each turn to determine its fate. On the first turn trapped a roll of 1 will free it; on the second turn the Pokemon is automatically freed.
Recharge: 3 (After trap is laid)

Dunsparce

Burrow: If revealed, will move to a randomly selected unoccupied square. Will choose a square with a bomb, trap, or known enemy Pokemon if no other are available.

Delibird

Present: Leaves a bomb on an adjacent square. If a Pokemon (including your own) moves onto that square, or performs an action while in that square it will explode, acting as an attack on that square.
Recharge: 4 (after setting it)

Ninjask

Move: May move 1 square. May move diagonally. May not overlap with another of your Pokemon. There is a chance that an opponent's Pokemon in that square will be revealed. (50% yes or no, 20% what)

Wailord

Can be turned horizontally or vertically when being deployed.
Blubber: The first hit on Wailord will do no damage, but will appear to the opponent as a hit. If Wailord still has this shield, its squares will appear blue. After it is hit they will appear white.

Kecleon

Invisible: Cannot be revealed by any method unless hit, trapped, or sensed.

Rampardos

Charge: Run 3 squares in any direction. Any enemy Pokemon in the path are revealed and attacked, including those on the end square. Rampardos cannot be trapped while charging and Spider Webs are destroyed. Gas Clouds will not effect him. Bombs will go off and Rampardos will be defeated, but his momentum will carry him to the end of his run first.
Recharge: 4

Skuntank

Gas Cloud: Skuntank will create a cloud of noxious gas. It will cover a 4x4 area. Its placement can be chosen so long as he is in one of the corners. Any Pokemon other than Skuntank (the enemy Skuntank is also immune) who enters the gas (friend or foe) will be unable to perform any actions until the gas leaves. The cloud will dissipate after 2 turns.

Lucario

Aura Sense: Reveals all adjacent Pokemon, even Kecleon and Zoroark in their true forms.

Patrat

Watchful: May look for enemies in a cone shaped area in any direction.

Darmanitan

Zen Mode: Darmanitan takes to hits two kill. However, after the first hit it will enter Zen Mode and be unable to move.

Zoroark

Illusion: If revealed it will appear as another randomly selected Pokemon. This may be any Pokemon deployable, so it may be a previously revealed Pokemon or a Pokemon of a different size,
The only freakin' way I would approve this is with a test game. Who would like to play against me?

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 10-12-2011, 02:26 AM
White Knight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
The only freakin' way I would approve this is with a test game. Who would like to play against me?
Me :3

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 10-12-2011, 02:38 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Justin said I could do this, so I'm doing this.

Basically merged Research Lab, Move tutor, and my earlier Ability idea.

Spoiler:

*Insert spiffy Banner here*

Welcome to the Pokémon Development Faculty. Let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Samstein VII. I’ve dedicated my entire life to Pokémon research and development, always finding new discoveries and secrets Nature has to provide. Thanks to my superior intellect, I couldn’t get a job in the Pokémon League Federation, so I thought I’d just start off small with this little multi-storey Facility of mine. At the moment, only 3 levels are open for business. More levels might be open in the near future.

---

LEVEL ONE: The Chamber of Secrets

No, you don't have to be a Parseltongue to enter. Though, let me welcome you to my very first creation. I found this by mistake, but let me tell you something. Mistakes are great teachers. So, what can you get from this Chamber? Pretty simple. I've currently installed two kinds of gas fumes which alter your Pokemon in a certain way. Take a look below!

Devolution Gas : Maybe you didn’t want to evolve that certain Pokemon of yours yet? Perhaps it looks way cuter in basic form, than its latter? Or perhaps, you'd like to utilize Basic Pokemon to their fullest potential? With a small price of $5; which covers my research & facility bills, you'll have your Pokemon back, at its basic stage. Pretty neat, isn't it? Give it a try, and don't be afraid of changes! This is pretty instant, so close your eyes, and open them back again, and it's done.

Gelatine Gas : Stuck with a male Burmy though you wanted a Wormadam? Or are you simply tired of having a male Snorlax? What about a buffed up female Machamp? Don't you think it's weird to call Mr Mime "MR.Mime" when it's female? And don't let me get started on Female moustache'd Alakazam. Not to worry, because with this new Gas formula, you can alter the gender of your Pokemon. The Pokemon of your choice will simply go through some hormonal changes, and it'd be done, for a small price of $5 as well. This minor operation takes a little bit time of 12 hours, so come back here after that to collect your Pokemon. Of course, I can't do a single shiz on genderless Pokemon, so keep them away....from me.

Remember to fill in this form!
Code:
Preferred Gas: (Name the Gas you'd like your Pokemon to be fused with)
Payment:
But of course, this is only the start of my research. There are many more gases to be found, by your one and only, Samstein.

---

LEVEL TWO: The Dance Floor

This is the second level. You find a huge hall and a disco ball attached to the ceiling, and no, I don't host my own prom here every year. However, if you wish, you can let your Pokemon out and let them have fun or two. But in all seriousness, have you ever wished for your Pokemon to learn something it rightfully deserves to learn? Do you find it weird that Garchomp doesn't learn Dragon Dance when its a Dragon type? Why Vanilluxe doesn't learn Ice Punch when something like Electrode learns Sucker Punch WITHOUT any frigging hands or fists? Yep, I'm also a part time counselor, so if you reason with me why a certain Pokemon of yours should learn a certain move, I shall recuperate it in this field. Your Pokemon will roam around for a while, before dancing away and then finding a new born power within itself, awakened. But of course, It comes with a small fee depending on the dance course your Pokemon takes. This self discovery for your Pokemon will take about 12 hours, so be back later and take your 'reformed' Pokemon back home, and spend some quality time with it this time round.

Moonwalk : By the end of this course, your Pokemon will be able to learn a Non-Damaging Move.

Price Info;
Spoiler:
Non-Damaging Moves

Move Price = (M*3) + EXP

M = Energy Modifier for Move
EXP = Current Experience Level of Pokemon

Exceptions

There are currently eleven exceptions to this rule. Their prices have been pre-decided.

Magic Coat/Snatch/Substitute/Metal Burst/Counter/Mirror Coat - $12 + EXP
Destiny Bond/Perish Song/Curse/Grudge/Nightmare - $22 + EXP

Example 3

Consider a Munchlax, with no extra experience trying to learn Encore.
M = 3 ; EXP = 2
Move Price = (3*3) + 2 = $11

Break dancing : By the end of this course, your Pokemon will be able to learn a Damaging Move.

Price Info;

Spoiler:
Damage-Dealing Moves

Move Price = (BP/10*S) + EXP + A + P

BP = Base Power of Move
S = Stab Modifier (S = 1.5 if Pokemon has STAB and S = 1 if Pokemon does not have STAB)
A = Additional Effect Modifier (See below)
P = Move Priority

Useful Information and Links

Additional Effect Modifiers
A = +2 ; Attack decreases opponent's stat/increases user's stat by 2 stages
A = +1 ; Attack decreases opponent's stat/increases user's stat by 1 stage
A = -2 ; Attack increases opponent's stat/decreases user's stat by 2 stages
A = -1 ; Attack increases opponent's stat/decreases user's stat by 1 stage
A = -2 ; User has to recharge
A = +1; Attack has a chance to inflict a status on the opponent
A = +1; Attack has a chance to flinch the opponent (Includes Fake Out)
A = +1; Attack has an added chance of Critical Hit (like Slash, Stone Edge, etc.)
A = +3; Attack is Ancientpower/Ominous Wind/Silver Wind

Move Priority List
ASB Compendium

The ASB Compendium includes information on Pokemon Experience Levels (see ASB Stats Tab) and Attack Base Powers and Energy Modifiers (see Attacks Tab)

Note: Experience can change if you've used Rare Candies, so don't forget to mention it when you apply for a move, along with a link to your Trainer Stats.

One-Hit Knockout Moves

These include Guillotine, Horn Drill, Fissure and Sheer Cold.
Their price is fixed at $27 + EXP

Example 1

Let us consider a Gengar, with no extra experience, trying to learn Shadow Sneak.
BP = 40 ; Gengar gains STAB so S = 1.5 ; EXP = 9 ; No Additional Effects, so A = 0 ; Shadow Sneak has priority +1, so P = 1
Move Price = (40/10)*1.5 + 9 + 0 + 1 = $16

Example 2

Consider a Tauros with no extra experience trying to learn Skull Bash.
BP = 100 ; S = 1.5 ; EXP = 8 ; Skull Bash raises defense by 1 stage so A = +! ; P = 0
Move Price = (100/10)*1.5 + 8 + 1 + 0 = $24

To save you some trouble, read the list below to know of approved Pokemon + their moves, so that you don't have to wait for me to approve you again. There are still many parts of this place that needs to be decorated and upgraded, so for now, there's only limited space for these dance courses.

List
Pokemon - Move
Gastly/Haunter/Gengar - Pain Split, Shadow Sneak.
Kecleon - Encore.
Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed - Aqua Jet.
Metang/Metagross - Metal Burst.
Munchlax/Snorlax - Encore.
Huntail - Super Fang.
Buneary/Lopunny - Tickle.
Tauros - Skull Bash.
Growlithe/Arcanine - Super Fang.
Vulpix/Ninetails - Fire Fang.
Mankey/Primeape - Swords Dance.
Spinarak/Ariados - Swords Dance.
Drillbur/Excadrill - Stone Edge.
Joltik/Galvantula - Reflect.
Yamask/Cofagrigus - Hypnosis.

Code:
Preferred Course: (Name the course, and the Move you want your Pokemon to learn)
Reason for Move: (Give an appropriate reason why should your Pokemon learn that move)
Payment:
---

LEVEL THREE: The IQ Center

Some Pokemon challenge me in terms of intellect, but do they really have the ABILITY to do so? Have you ever come across superb abilities, but they're on the wrong Pokemon, or vice versa? If you wish to change a certain ability of your Pokemon to a "better" alternative, you may take the IQ test. However, be aware that ability you get to pick, can only be from Pokemon which shares similar typing to the one you're getting the new ability.

Ex.

Magmortar w/ Flame Body

You choose abilities from Fire Type Pokemon only.

Examples : Blaze, Solar Power, Flash Fire.

Of course, you'd have to pay a small fee of $17 for the paper, materials and whatnot. I hate cutting down trees. If I happen to find you're giving too much steroids or drugs to your Pokemon to pass this IQ Test (overpowering with epic abilities), I have the right to fail you. However, I know you people aren't so intentional so I'll provide alternative abilities should I reject your original. I'm a very nice guy. This test also takes about 12 hours to complete, and if successful, you get back your Pokemon with the new ability.

Code:
Existing Ability: 
New Ability: 
Payment:
Before concluding our tour and sending you people off, please be aware of the following rules. It saves my ass, big time.

Rules
Code:
- All Pe2k & ASB Rules apply.
- Post all your transactions accordingly.
- After the 12 hour period for using any of my facilities, re-register your Pokemon here.
Approvers:

Dr. Samstein VII (Tsuna) - Lead Scientist
ASB Staff - Scientists

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 10-12-2011, 02:43 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post

Spoiler:

Welcome to the Pokémon Development Faculty. Let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Samstein VII. I’ve dedicated my entire life to Pokémon research and development, always finding new discoveries and secrets Nature has to provide. Thanks to my superior intellect, I couldn’t get a job in the Pokémon League Federation, so I thought I’d just start off small with this little multi-storey Facility of mine. At the moment, only 3 levels are open for business. More levels might be open in the near future.

---

No, you don't have to be a Parseltongue to enter. Though, let me welcome you to my very first creation. I found this by mistake, but let me tell you something. Mistakes are great teachers. So, what can you get from this Chamber? Pretty simple. I've currently installed two kinds of gas fumes which alter your Pokemon in a certain way. Take a look below!

Devolution Gas : Maybe you didn’t want to evolve that certain Pokemon of yours yet? Perhaps it looks way cuter in basic form, than its latter? Or perhaps, you'd like to utilize Basic Pokemon to their fullest potential? With a small price of $5; which covers my research & facility bills, you'll have your Pokemon back, at its basic stage. Pretty neat, isn't it? Give it a try, and don't be afraid of changes! This is pretty instant, so close your eyes, and open them back again, and it's done.

Gelatine Gas : Stuck with a male Burmy though you wanted a Wormadam? Or are you simply tired of having a male Snorlax? What about a buffed up female Machamp? Don't you think it's weird to call Mr Mime "MR.Mime" when it's female? And don't let me get started on Female moustache'd Alakazam. Not to worry, because with this new Gas formula, you can alter the gender of your Pokemon. The Pokemon of your choice will simply go through some hormonal changes, and it'd be done, for a small price of $5 as well. This minor operation takes a little bit time of 12 hours, so come back here after that to collect your Pokemon. Of course, I can't do a single shiz on genderless Pokemon, so keep them away....from me.

Code:
Payment:
But of course, this is only the start of my research. There are many more gases to be found, by your one and only, Samstein.

---

This is the second level. You find a huge hall and a disco ball attached to the ceiling, and no, I don't host my own prom here every year. However, if you wish, you can let your Pokemon out and let them have fun or two. But in all seriousness, have you ever wished for your Pokemon to learn something it rightfully deserves to learn? Do you find it weird that Garchomp doesn't learn Dragon Dance when its a Dragon type? Why Vanilluxe doesn't learn Ice Punch when something like Electrode learns Sucker Punch WITHOUT any frigging hands or fists? Yep, I'm also a part time counselor, so if you reason with me why a certain Pokemon of yours should learn a certain move, I shall recuperate it in this field. Your Pokemon will roam around for a while, before dancing away and then finding a new born power within itself, awakened. But of course, It comes with a small fee depending on the dance course your Pokemon takes. This self discovery for your Pokemon will take about 12 hours, so be back later and take your 'reformed' Pokemon back home, and spend some quality time with it this time round.

Moonwalk : By the end of this course, your Pokemon will be able to learn a Non-Damaging Move.

Price Info;
Spoiler:
Non-Damaging Moves

Move Price = (M*3) + EXP

Exceptions

There are currently eleven exceptions to this rule. Their prices have been pre-decided.

Example 3

M = 3 ; EXP = 2

Break dancing : By the end of this course, your Pokemon will be able to learn a Damaging Move.

Price Info;

Spoiler:
Damage-Dealing Moves

BP = Base Power of Move
S = Stab Modifier (S = 1.5 if Pokemon has STAB and S = 1 if Pokemon does not have STAB)
P = Move Priority

A = +1; Attack has an added chance of Critical Hit (like Slash, Stone Edge, etc.)

Move Priority List
ASB Compendium

The ASB Compendium includes information on Pokemon Experience Levels (see ASB Stats Tab) and Attack Base Powers and Energy Modifiers (see Attacks Tab)

Note: Experience can change if you've used Rare Candies, so don't forget to mention it when you apply for a move, along with a link to your Trainer Stats.

One-Hit Knockout Moves

Example 1

Let us consider a Gengar, with no extra experience, trying to learn Shadow Sneak.
BP = 40 ; Gengar gains STAB so S = 1.5 ; EXP = 9 ; No Additional Effects, so A = 0 ; Shadow Sneak has priority +1, so P = 1

Example 2

BP = 100 ; S = 1.5 ; EXP = 8 ; Skull Bash raises defense by 1 stage so A = +! ; P = 0

To save you some trouble, read the list below to know of approved Pokemon + their moves, so that you don't have to wait for me to approve you again. There are still many parts of this place that needs to be decorated and upgraded, so for now, there's only limited space for these dance courses.

List
Pokemon - Move
Kecleon - Encore.
Huntail - Super Fang.
Tauros - Skull Bash.

Code:
Preferred Course: (Name the course, and the Move you want your Pokemon to learn)
Reason for Move: (Give an appropriate reason why should your Pokemon learn that move)
Payment:
---

Some Pokemon challenge me in terms of intellect, but do they really have the ABILITY to do so? Have you ever come across superb abilities, but they're on the wrong Pokemon, or vice versa? If you wish to change a certain ability of your Pokemon to a "better" alternative, you may take the IQ test. However, be aware that ability you get to pick, can only be from Pokemon which shares similar typing to the one you're getting the new ability.

Ex.

Magmortar w/ Flame Body

Of course, you'd have to pay a small fee of $17 for the paper, materials and whatnot. I hate cutting down trees. If I happen to find you're giving too much steroids or drugs to your Pokemon to pass this IQ Test (overpowering with epic abilities), I have the right to fail you. However, I know you people aren't so intentional so I'll provide alternative abilities should I reject your original. I'm a very nice guy. This test also takes about 12 hours to complete, and if successful, you get back your Pokemon with the new ability.

Code:
Existing Ability: 
New Ability: 
Payment:
Before concluding our tour and sending you people off, please be aware of the following rules. It saves my ass, big time.

Rules
Code:
- After the 12 hour period for using any of my facilities, re-register your Pokemon here.
Approvers:

ASB Staff - Scientists
Approved by me. I reserve the right to reject any Wonder Guard Spiritomb or Magikarp with Roar of Time.

Old 10-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Quote:

Spoiler:

---

Code:
Payment:

---

Price Info;
Spoiler:
Non-Damaging Moves

Move Price = (M*3) + EXP

Exceptions

Example 3

M = 3 ; EXP = 2

Price Info;

Spoiler:
Damage-Dealing Moves

BP = Base Power of Move
P = Move Priority

Move Priority List
ASB Compendium

One-Hit Knockout Moves

Example 1

Example 2

List
Pokemon - Move
Kecleon - Encore.
Huntail - Super Fang.
Tauros - Skull Bash.

Code:
Payment:
---

Ex.

Magmortar w/ Flame Body

Code:
Existing Ability: 
New Ability: 
Payment:

Rules
Code:
Approvers:

ASB Staff - Scientists

Yup, yup.
All good.

/will probably abuse ability changer. xD./

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 10-13-2011, 04:21 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:

Spoiler:

---

Code:
Payment:

---

Price Info;
Spoiler:
Non-Damaging Moves

Move Price = (M*3) + EXP

Exceptions

Example 3

M = 3 ; EXP = 2

Price Info;

Spoiler:
Damage-Dealing Moves

BP = Base Power of Move
P = Move Priority

Move Priority List
ASB Compendium

One-Hit Knockout Moves

Example 1

Example 2

List
Pokemon - Move
Kecleon - Encore.
Huntail - Super Fang.
Tauros - Skull Bash.

Code:
Payment:
---

Ex.

Magmortar w/ Flame Body

Code:
Existing Ability: 
New Ability: 
Payment:

Rules
Code:
Approvers:

ASB Staff - Scientists
I will absolutely support the march of science.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:23 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
I will absolutely support the march of science.
My next invention in progress = Lemonade, one of the marvels of science. LOL

Edit : Also, I got the basic thread up. If you guys don't mind, can I give a discount for the first 5 customers (need amount suggestions)? A usual practice for any new business that pops up. Oh, and lock up the threads (which I merged with mine). Other than that, feel free to give approvals when I'm not around, I won't mind :p

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 10-14-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:21 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Quote:

Edit : Also, I got the basic thread up. If you guys don't mind, can I give a discount for the first 5 customers (need amount suggestions)? A usual practice for any new business that pops up. Oh, and lock up the threads (which I merged with mine). Other than that, feel free to give approvals when I'm not around, I won't mind :p

I would do a percentage since prices would vary some...

Maybe 20% to 30%.
Whatever you think really.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 10-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
I assume it will be combustible lemonade?
Old 10-15-2011, 03:40 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
I assume it will be combustible lemonade?
Cave Johnson approves this advance in science.

OKAY so...the fairy of paper said to post this here:

Dream Hotel Halloween Event
Spoiler:
For one week, leading up to the special day of Halloween itself, the Dream Hotel will be having a special Halloween event. For this week, we ask customers if they would like to Trick or Treat, and depending on what they pick, depends on what Pokémon they receive. To make sure there is enough for everyone, its one go per Customer, we only have so many beds to go around! We’ve put the regular beds aside and moved many into either the Hall of Tricks, or the Treat Hall. Simply pick which hall you’d like to have your Pokémon sleep in on any day of the week during the event and the next day, you’ll receive a Pokémon. Any Pokémon you do not wish to keep can all be refunded for a 30 point total towards a customer credit account.

Total Cost for the special event is $16!

Hall of Tricks:
Ghost
Dark
Bug
Dragon
Poison
Fire

Treat Hall:
Spoiler:
Normal
Psychic
Flying
Ice
Water
Grass

Now my justification of the price is that:
1: It's a one per person.
2: Customer have less control over what they get compared to my current system.
2.2: With the above being said, types are chosen at random, all Pokemon chosen at random, such and such.
3: Treat types are basicaly opposites of the Trick types...this more justifies my choice of types. I wasn't sure where to fit the rest.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

Snake & Ladder
Have you ever play Snake & Ladder game?
This business is based on that game. By rolling a die, you move the same number as the die shows. By playing this game, you can earn so many great things. Please read until the end before start playing.

Rules
• As your sign up fee is paid, your game starts.
• You have 10 rolls, and 20 Action Points.
• To do your action, simply quote the last position/action posted by Foxamivalth and post your next action.
• There are 40 spaces for you to explore. Get to space 40 means you win the game.
• If you're on the 38th space, getting 2 or more die roll will win you from the game.
• You can encounter Pokemon during your adventure. To catch them, you need battle them. Read "Capture" and "Battle" below.
• You can also get money or items during your adventure.

Items to Get
• Puzzle Piece
• Money ($1 - $5)

Pokemon to Encounter
Park
• Paras
• Exeggcute
• Deerling
• Pinsir
• Carnivine
• Maractus
• Tropius
• Cacturne
Rocky Mountain
• Klink
• Nosepass
• Spinda
• Spoink
• Heatmor
• Onix
• Dugtrio
• Marowak
Sea Side
• Poliwag
• Tympole
• Corphish
• Surskit
• Dwebble
• Corsola
• Relicanth
• Cloyster
Victory Road
• Exploud
• Cryogonal
• Lapras
• Absol
• Golem
• Stoutland
• Wobbuffet
• Slaking

Pokemon Encounter
• If you step on the space where Pokemon swarms, you may encounter 1 of 8 Pokemon that are swarming in that place.
• The Pokemon to be encountered are random, by rolling from 1-8.

Capture
• Every Pokemon found can be capture at anytime you wish by using 1 Action Point.
• Player and All Pokemon have 100 HP.
• Player may flee by using 1 Action Point.
• Capture Rate = 100 - Pokemon's current HP. If Pokemon has 100 HP, Capture Rate = 1. Capture Rate +10 when Pokemon is Stunned or Poisoned.

Battle
• Player will be given 3 cards to start. At the start of each turn, player will be given 1 card, and his hand will always be 3 cards. Cards will be given at random. Player chooses which card he is going to use each turn. Pokemon will use a random move each turn.

There are 10 cards a player can get:
1. Deal 10 HP damage.
2. Prevent the Pokemon from escaping. Attempts to Run by Pokemon will fail for 3 turns.
3. Heal 10 HP.
4. Get 2 Action Point.
5. 2 HP regeneration at the start of each turn for 3 turns.
6. +3 DMG stats.
7. +1 Armor stats.
8. Stun the Pokemon.
9. Deal 10 HP damage without losing an Action Point.
10. Poison the enemy for 2 HP at the start of each turn for 3 turns.

Pokemon's move:
1. Deal 10 HP damage.
2. -1 player's Action Points.
3. Pokemon is watching carefully.
4. Pokemon joins user by his own will.
5. Run.
6. Pokemon is watching carefully.
7. Deal 10 HP damage.
8. -1 player's Action Points.
9. Pokemon is watching carefully.
10. Run.

Roll
• You have 10 rolls to start.
• Roll is used each time you roll a die and then move.
• If your rolls reached 0, your adventure is ended and you can get everything you have got.

Adventure
• You have 20 Action Points to start.
• Action Points are used to attract, to capture, or to flee a Pokemon encountered. Each action costs 1 Action Point.
• 0 Action Points means you can't encounter any Pokemon even if you step on an encounter space.
• If you reach 0 Action Points during a battle, you are forced to flee from the Pokemon.

Puzzle Pieces
• Collect all 3 Puzzle Pieces to get a free Baby or Basic Pokemon of your choice from the Adoption Center.
• The Puzzle Pieces can't be taken out of this place. Once the game ends, all the Puzzle Pieces are taken back, unless you collect 3 of them.

Reach the End
• Reach space 40+ means you win and end your adventure.
• By winning this game, you can get a free Evolution Ticket and a Pokemon of your choice from this adventure. Only the first, second, and third Pokemon from each Area can be chosen.
=========================

[MAP not found, will be done if this is approved]

Yellow = normal space
Orange = get money ($1 - $5)
Pink = get a Puzzle Piece
Green = Park area
Brown = Rocky Mountain
Blue = Sea Side
Grey = Victory Road
Red = reduce Adventure Points by 2
Purple = reduce Roll by 1
Raibow = get 1 free Roll & 2 Adventure Points
Black = end the adventure!
Snake Tail = return to the space where the Snake Head is
Ladder (bottom) = go to Ladder (top)

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 10-16-2011, 03:13 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

Breeder's Village

Let's breed Pokemon and have child!
In the Breeder's Village, you can breed 2 Pokemon of yours to get a Pokemon Egg. Or find a friend and pair them. Or you can rent a Ditto from our village and pair it.

You'll get an egg 24 hours after you leave your Pokemon in our village. You can take back your Pokemon after or before the breeding complete. Taking them before 24 hours won't give you an egg.

You can have your egg for free if you breed or pair your Pokemon here. The egg is yours. You can also leave the egg here if you don't want it, and you'll be given an Egg Voucher.

Egg Voucher is a voucher used for adopting an egg for free. To be able to adopt one, you need 3 Egg Vouchers.

The eggs you get or adopt can be hatched using our village's incubator. It will take 12 hours to hatch one.

Pairing:
• Paired Pokemon must be left here for 24 hours to get an egg. Those Pokemon can't be used in any other facilities, battle, or safari adventure.
• If you leave your Pokemon here for 48 hours, you'll get 2 eggs. You will be charged for new pairing.

Hatch:
• To hatch an egg, you need to leave them in our incubator and come back 12 hours to claim your hatchling.
• Leaving your hatchling for 3 days (72 hours) after it hatched will cause the hatchling dead.

Adopt:
• Actually, you buy an egg in Breeder's Village.
• You can choose either from the eggs left by the other customers, or from our own village.
• If you want to adopt an egg left by a customer, you'll get a Pokemon exactly inside the egg.
• If you choose to adopt an egg from our village, you have a random egg and you'll not know what is inside the egg.
• In our village, we supplies: Grassland Eggs, Forest Eggs, Rough-Terrain Eggs, River-Edge Eggs, Sea Eggs, Mountain Eggs, Cave Eggs, and Urban Eggs.
• If you choose Urban Egg, it willll have a chance to hatch into a Pokemon that dwell the Urban Area in Safari Zone.

Price:
• Pairing 2 of your own Pokemon - $10
• Pairing a Pokemon with a friend - $7 each
• Pairing with Ditto - $12
• Hatching your own egg - $3
• Hatching an adopted egg - $5
• Adopt an egg - $15 or 3 Egg Vouchers

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 10-16-2011, 03:28 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Spoiler:
For one week, leading up to the special day of Halloween itself, the Dream Hotel will be having a special Halloween event. For this week, we ask customers if they would like to Trick or Treat, and depending on what they pick, depends on what Pokémon they receive. To make sure there is enough for everyone, its one go per Customer, we only have so many beds to go around! We’ve put the regular beds aside and moved many into either the Hall of Tricks, or the Treat Hall. Simply pick which hall you’d like to have your Pokémon sleep in on any day of the week during the event and the next day, you’ll receive a Pokémon. Any Pokémon you do not wish to keep can all be refunded for a 30 point total towards a customer credit account.

Hall of Tricks:
Ghost
Dark
Bug
Dragon
Poison
Fire

Treat Hall:
Spoiler:
Normal
Psychic
Flying
Ice
Water
Grass

2.2: With the above being said, types are chosen at random, all Pokemon chosen at random, such and such.
3: Treat types are basicaly opposites of the Trick types...this more justifies my choice of types. I wasn't sure where to fit the rest.
Approved by me. [1/3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Snake & Ladder
This business is based on that game. By rolling a die, you move the same number as the die shows. By playing this game, you can earn so many great things. Please read until the end before start playing.

Rules
• To do your action, simply quote the last position/action posted by Foxamivalth and post your next action.
• There are 40 spaces for you to explore. Get to space 40 means you win the game.
• If you're on the 38th space, getting 2 or more die roll will win you from the game.
• You can encounter Pokemon during your adventure. To catch them, you need battle them. Read "Capture" and "Battle" below.

Items to Get
• Puzzle Piece
• Money ($1 - $5)

Pokemon to Encounter
Park
• Paras
• Exeggcute
• Deerling
• Pinsir
• Carnivine
• Maractus
• Tropius
• Cacturne
Rocky Mountain
• Klink
• Nosepass
• Spinda
• Spoink
• Heatmor
• Onix
• Dugtrio
• Marowak
Sea Side
• Poliwag
• Tympole
• Corphish
• Surskit
• Dwebble
• Corsola
• Relicanth
• Cloyster
Victory Road
• Exploud
• Cryogonal
• Lapras
• Absol
• Golem
• Stoutland
• Wobbuffet
• Slaking

Pokemon Encounter
• If you step on the space where Pokemon swarms, you may encounter 1 of 8 Pokemon that are swarming in that place.

Capture
• Every Pokemon found can be capture at anytime you wish by using 1 Action Point.
• Capture Rate = 100 - Pokemon's current HP. If Pokemon has 100 HP, Capture Rate = 1. Capture Rate +10 when Pokemon is Stunned or Poisoned.

Battle
• Player will be given 3 cards to start. At the start of each turn, player will be given 1 card, and his hand will always be 3 cards. Cards will be given at random. Player chooses which card he is going to use each turn. Pokemon will use a random move each turn.

1. Deal 10 HP damage.
2. Prevent the Pokemon from escaping. Attempts to Run by Pokemon will fail for 3 turns.
3. Heal 10 HP.
4. Get 2 Action Point.
6. +3 DMG stats.
7. +1 Armor stats.
8. Stun the Pokemon.

Pokemon's move:
1. Deal 10 HP damage.
5. Run.
7. Deal 10 HP damage.
10. Run.

Roll
• If your rolls reached 0, your adventure is ended and you can get everything you have got.

Adventure
• Action Points are used to attract, to capture, or to flee a Pokemon encountered. Each action costs 1 Action Point.
• 0 Action Points means you can't encounter any Pokemon even if you step on an encounter space.
• If you reach 0 Action Points during a battle, you are forced to flee from the Pokemon.

Puzzle Pieces
• Collect all 3 Puzzle Pieces to get a free Baby or Basic Pokemon of your choice from the Adoption Center.
• The Puzzle Pieces can't be taken out of this place. Once the game ends, all the Puzzle Pieces are taken back, unless you collect 3 of them.

Reach the End
• By winning this game, you can get a free Evolution Ticket and a Pokemon of your choice from this adventure. Only the first, second, and third Pokemon from each Area can be chosen.

Yellow = normal space
Green = Park area
Brown = Rocky Mountain
Blue = Sea Side
Grey = Victory Road
The only way I'd approve this is if I played a game, preferably against Fedora.

Quote:
Breeder's Village

In the Breeder's Village, you can breed 2 Pokemon of yours to get a Pokemon Egg. Or find a friend and pair them. Or you can rent a Ditto from our village and pair it.

You'll get an egg 24 hours after you leave your Pokemon in our village. You can take back your Pokemon after or before the breeding complete. Taking them before 24 hours won't give you an egg.

You can have your egg for free if you breed or pair your Pokemon here. The egg is yours. You can also leave the egg here if you don't want it, and you'll be given an Egg Voucher.

Egg Voucher is a voucher used for adopting an egg for free. To be able to adopt one, you need 3 Egg Vouchers.

The eggs you get or adopt can be hatched using our village's incubator. It will take 12 hours to hatch one.

Pairing:
• Paired Pokemon must be left here for 24 hours to get an egg. Those Pokemon can't be used in any other facilities, battle, or safari adventure.
• If you leave your Pokemon here for 48 hours, you'll get 2 eggs. You will be charged for new pairing.

Hatch:
• To hatch an egg, you need to leave them in our incubator and come back 12 hours to claim your hatchling.
• Leaving your hatchling for 3 days (72 hours) after it hatched will cause the hatchling dead.

Adopt:
• You can choose either from the eggs left by the other customers, or from our own village.
• If you want to adopt an egg left by a customer, you'll get a Pokemon exactly inside the egg.
• If you choose to adopt an egg from our village, you have a random egg and you'll not know what is inside the egg.
• In our village, we supplies: Grassland Eggs, Forest Eggs, Rough-Terrain Eggs, River-Edge Eggs, Sea Eggs, Mountain Eggs, Cave Eggs, and Urban Eggs.
• If you choose Urban Egg, it willll have a chance to hatch into a Pokemon that dwell the Urban Area in Safari Zone.

Price:
No. There's no real point, particularly since you're undercutting the Adoption Center.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Spoiler:

Hall of Tricks:
Ghost
Dark
Bug
Dragon
Poison
Fire

Treat Hall:
Spoiler:
Normal
Psychic
Flying
Ice
Water
Grass

Approved.

Quote:
Snake & Ladder

Rules

Items to Get
• Puzzle Piece
• Money ($1 - $5)

Pokemon to Encounter
Park
• Paras
• Exeggcute
• Deerling
• Pinsir
• Carnivine
• Maractus
• Tropius
• Cacturne
Rocky Mountain
• Klink
• Nosepass
• Spinda
• Spoink
• Heatmor
• Onix
• Dugtrio
• Marowak
Sea Side
• Poliwag
• Tympole
• Corphish
• Surskit
• Dwebble
• Corsola
• Relicanth
• Cloyster
Victory Road
• Exploud
• Cryogonal
• Lapras
• Absol
• Golem
• Stoutland
• Wobbuffet
• Slaking

Pokemon Encounter

Capture

Battle

1. Deal 10 HP damage.
3. Heal 10 HP.
4. Get 2 Action Point.
6. +3 DMG stats.
7. +1 Armor stats.
8. Stun the Pokemon.

Pokemon's move:
1. Deal 10 HP damage.
5. Run.
7. Deal 10 HP damage.
10. Run.

Roll

Adventure

Puzzle Pieces

Reach the End

Yellow = normal space
Green = Park area
Brown = Rocky Mountain
Blue = Sea Side
Grey = Victory Road
Didn't I already reject this?

Quote:
Breeder's Village

Pairing:

Hatch:

Adopt:

Price:
Nope, same reason as Paperfairy.
Closed Thread