Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 12:59 AM
kr9q Offline

Exclamation Is there a way?

Prolouge

Once there was a Palkia and an Arceus. They loved each other very much. They had only one child in there life. It was a Suicune.

One day the Suicune was playing in the water when he mysteriously drowned. Now we all know that Suicune can glide across water but, it still happened. Arceus made a prophecy. It stated "In one-hundred years there will be a water type Pokemon that has all of Suicune's powers. It will be a regular Pokemon not a Legendary Pokemon."

Soon that prophecy will come true....

Last edited by kr9q; 10-10-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Is there a way?

Why did you post the thread if you have nothing to share? o.o Next time, do not post a story thread without a story. You say you will post it when it's done. So why not wait until it's done to post? If we can't read anything yet, there's no point to this thread.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:07 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Why did you post the thread if you have nothing to share? o.o Next time, do not post a story thread without a story. You say you will post it when it's done. So why not wait until it's done to post? If we can't read anything yet, there's no point to this thread.

~GS.
Epic post everyone should read right here.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr9q View Post
Posted: Yesterday 02:59 AM
((I'll get the first chapter up really soon. I'm just finishing it up. It'll be a short chapter story.))
Epic bullshit for the win.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:52 PM
kr9q Offline

Chapter 1:

~Lovin' The Water~
Leah (Vaporeon) and Blaster (Swampert) were happy parents. It has been one-hundred years since Suicune had died and now their child might be from the prophcey! They had laid their first egg a few weeks ago and now its about to hatch!

It rolled into the lake and then hatched! It was a healthy Suicune colored Mudkip! His parents were so happy!

((There. Chapter one is done.))
Old 10-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

I'm... I'm rather confused...
Old 10-10-2011, 11:35 PM
kr9q Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
I'm... I'm rather confused...
How are you confused?
Old 10-10-2011, 11:44 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Where did the lake come from? Why did the egg roll? Did it roll due to an incline? Where are they? Is it night time? Is it day time?
Old 10-10-2011, 11:47 PM
NES2 Offline

He's confused because it ain't a story kr9q. Normally, I would lay out a massive review of what you wrote, but there is nothing here. Nothing. A few, misspelled sentences, talking about some prophecy that has not development whatsoever. Heck, each "chapter" is no more than a paragraph, and that itself is a stretch to claim. I'm honestly concerned that you are a troll or younger than 10 years old.

I wish I had something to review, but this doesn't even qualify as a story. You put, quite literally, five whole seconds into this, didn't you?

The best advice I can give you is to start by writing more than one paragraph in a chapter. Then I can at least give you advice on how to improve. But for now, the snarky imaginary critics in my head won't even touch what you have here.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

It took you a whole day to write 6 sentences?

I'm sorry, but you should really try improving substantially before you attempt a proper fanfic.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-11-2011, 05:17 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post
He's confused because it ain't a story kr9q. Normally, I would lay out a massive review of what you wrote, but there is nothing here. Nothing. A few, misspelled sentences, talking about some prophecy that has not development whatsoever. Heck, each "chapter" is no more than a paragraph, and that itself is a stretch to claim. I'm honestly concerned that you are a troll or younger than 10 years old.

I wish I had something to review, but this doesn't even qualify as a story. You put, quite literally, five whole seconds into this, didn't you?

The best advice I can give you is to start by writing more than one paragraph in a chapter. Then I can at least give you advice on how to improve. But for now, the snarky imaginary critics in my head won't even touch what you have here.
Well that's putting it bluntly. Yeah, you about summed up how I felt, but I was not being blunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
It took you a whole day to write 6 sentences?

I'm sorry, but you should really try improving substantially before you attempt a proper fanfic.
^This. Improve. It has potential.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:42 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Man, I hate, hate, hate it when ideas die! *sigh* Just, try better next time, okay? I look forward to what you'll post next that's an actual chapter. An actual chapter is, in my book, atleast 1500 words or so. Maybe 1000 if it's a quick summary chapter, or a transition one, but 1000 is a really good guide.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 10-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr9q View Post
Chapter 1:

~Lovin' The Water~
Leah (Vaporeon) and Blaster (Swampert) were happy parents. It has been one-hundred years since Suicune had died and now their child might be from the prophcey! They had laid their first egg a few weeks ago and now its about to hatch!

It rolled into the lake and then hatched! It was a healthy Suicune colored Mudkip! His parents were so happy!

((There. Chapter one is done.))
;~;

I hope you're not serious. I'm about to cry here. My average half-arsed review is longer than that.

I don't think I need to say much other than... XD A vaporeon and a swampert. That's an awkward combination. BTW, they say Arceus is the god of pokemon, yet...it had babies with one of its own creations? O___O

Max, 1000 words is really quite short. The shortest chapters in TtEoaF are around 2-2500 words, and I do not write chapters that short nowadays. The shortest chapter I'd write would take up two posts. x)

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Nobody is up for your obscene amount of effort, Grace. xDD
And yeah, half arsed? Methinks not. And I was just saying it's a good baseline, and you can grow on it and develop your own chapter length. I'm still messing with that, my chapters have been from 2000-900 words. I'm just getting onto Fanfiction.net now, I'm slow, but this is the sort of thing trolls would troll. But we're not that mean, right? *stares at everyone*

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 10-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

6000 words. There's a good chapter size. 8D

Anyway, I'm sorry, but this doesn't really qualify as a story. I suggest you brush up on your writing skills and read some guides here if you're serious about creating fan-fiction.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Closed Thread