Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Cool, that gives me time to finish Argeno and Silverstreak AND crank out a post for Char's RP--yay for almost RP time!

And happy early birthday for you and your grandma!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

The Silver-Tongue:

Name: Drauvant Domini

Appearance: Drauvant is a thin, tall man who always seemed to be better dressed than everyone else. He is rarely not smiling, which is rather daunting as his smiles are cold, his blue eyes are chilly, and his expressions always seem cool, condescending, and built to unnerve. He comports himself in a very dignified manner, holding his tapered, clean-shaven chin high. He has short, thick brown hair which sweeps upward at his forehead. His common wear is tux-and-tie, even when 'in the field'. Beneath his tux, if you were ever to see it, can be found his twin pistols, which he calls 'Order and Chaos'.

Personality:
Drauvant is pretty much a dapper, freaky creeper and there is really no disguising it once you figure him out. He speaks calmly and politely, appearing even friendly at times. However, underneath this cool, polite exterior is a cold, calculating, ruthless, (mad?)man who will stop at nothing to achieve his ends - namely, power for himself. It is said that he was once kind and happy, but no longer - now, he is most pleased to see his enemies fall to WAE and to kill things with his gun. He once had a moral stake in WAE, but that died with his true emotions. The only being in the world he cares for, other than himself, is Fury.

Background:
When Drauvant was young, he was a sweet and caring boy - if a bit sociopathic. His mother and father were a Tuner and a Scribz respectively. They taught Drauvant how to be creative and also how he should conceal it. When he was just a preteen, he and his parents were found out as Deviants and taken by the WAE. His parents refused to give into WAE were executed, but Drauvant was allowed to live on the condition that he served the WAE. Drauvant hated the people who killed his parents, but he decided that living was better than dying. One of the higher-up WAE mentored him. Drauvant learned every stitch of his cool demeanor from his father-figure, who spited Drauvant for every bit of emotion that the young boy showed. When Drauvant grew old enough, he murdered the man in secret and was granted his position. Now Drauvant hunts down Deviants, lacking all the mercy he was never shown.

Skills:
He is an exceptional shot with a pistol. He is also very skilled with machinery, especially guns, and is able to make his own customized weapons for optimal Deviant-killing conditions. He is an excellent runner and is actually very strong and agile.

His Former Guardian:

Name: Fury

Species: Immortal (Beings made of energy - they can take any form they choose when they walk among mortals. Fury usually appears as a feline.)

Appearance: Fury has similar characteristics through all of her forms. Her eyes are always violet, her coat is always russet-red with darker spots dappling her back, and she always has a white splotch on her forehead. For every form she takes, she tends to be on the lither, slimmer side of the species she imitates. She is fierce of face, with large fangs and long claws. In ethereal form, she becomes a pale violet wave of energy that often mimics whatever she was before she reverted to ethereal. She usually appears as a lioness, a manticore, a leopard or jaguar, or a housecat.

Personality: Fury's name is both fitting and unfitting - ordinarily, she's humorous, loud, confident, and sweet - if a bit brash and irritable. However, if you get her angry you will deeply regret it. However, Fury doesn't truly 'anger' easily, and she tries to keep her temper in check. She hates WAE with a passion. She tends to be rather suspicious and hostile, especially to strangers. To friends she's the laughing life of the party. She also has a kind, motherly, gentle side that usually is only expressed in Drauvant's relatively nonreciprocating direction.

Information: Fury is the product of Drauvant's desire for a guardian angel - someone who could protect him from his 'mentor's' biting sarcasm and insults. Fury is the one who helped Drauvant to stay reasonably sane. However, she has lately grown apart from him. She is very angry at the way he's allied himself with the WAE and is trying, simultaneously, to get him to see sense and to undermine the WAE. She is trying to form a coalition of Sonas to fight the WAE - a small guerrilla team similar to what the WAE themselves use. She has no true 'home' - she once lived in Efin, but her Horizon was destroyed and she narrowly escaped the same fate.

Abilities: Immortality: Fury does not naturally age, nor does she fall prey to any but the strongest of contagions. She can be killed, but only by poison or by injuries.

Ethereality: Fury can become ethereal - a living ghost of violet energy. This is her true form. While she is in this form, she can almost be defined as gaseous. In this state, she cannot be wounded and she is capable of very fast travel.

Mindsight: Fury can see into the minds of others. She cannot control their thoughts, but she can still hear and see them.

Other: LOLWUT

---

Excuse my WIP-iness.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 10-11-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Winter Offline

....*is ready to puch computer* The site is running UNGODLY SLOW atm, but I finally finished Shiba and Argeno, just let me know if there's anything I need to change.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:33 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I just need an example of how you intend to use the living ink ability. I'm a bit confuzzled by it.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Winter Offline

In his sketchbook, Argeno keeps various pictures he's drawn, some of which include weapons he can use in a fight. Otherwise, he can make the few tattoos on Shiba that might be useful(most of them are more meant to look pretty/cool) into useful weapons/tools, what'll probably be most commonly seen from that example is a tattoo of a pair of snakes intertwined around Shiba's arm from wrist to shoulder used to assist her own attacks.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
In his sketchbook, Argeno keeps various pictures he's drawn, some of which include weapons he can use in a fight. Otherwise, he can make the few tattoos on Shiba that might be useful(most of them are more meant to look pretty/cool) into useful weapons/tools, what'll probably be most commonly seen from that example is a tattoo of a pair of snakes intertwined around Shiba's arm from wrist to shoulder used to assist her own attacks.
Hmm...that seems a bit physics law breaking... ^^'

However!

Because I'm an artist of sorts...if Argeno used sketches and pictures or a video or something, to draw out weapons, such as a gun firing, face the open page to a group of WAE affected individuals and did a flip book like effect to make it look animated then I can see this working. Though since the realm of Reality does follow the same basic physics as our real world, materializing things I can't quite see happening... >>

If Reality had the same physics as Nexen I'd be like hells yeah... <<
Old 10-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Winter Offline

Ah, just drop it then, too confusing. I'll edit it out later.

Old 10-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Hmm...that seems a bit physics law breaking... ^^'

However!

Because I'm an artist of sorts...if Argeno used sketches and pictures or a video or something, to draw out weapons, such as a gun firing, face the open page to a group of WAE affected individuals and did a flip book like effect to make it look animated then I can see this working. Though since the realm of Reality does follow the same basic physics as our real world, materializing things I can't quite see happening... >>
How stupid would you have to be to fall for that?

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Winter Offline

And who would stop long enough to look at it? That's why I said drop it.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay...turns out I'm sick...which sucks because I was sick the same time last month...nevertheless, THE THREAD WILL BE UP TODAY

I'm working on my first post was you type stuff.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

*is bad for double posting*

RP IS UP
Old 10-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Winter Offline

Aww, poor Sabi! Hope you get better soon.

Yay, the RP is up! I'll try to post tonight...

Speaking of, once I drop Living Ink, Shiba and Argeno are accepted, right?

Old 10-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Aww, poor Sabi! Hope you get better soon.

Yay, the RP is up! I'll try to post tonight...

Speaking of, once I drop Living Ink, Shiba and Argeno are accepted, right?
Yes that was the only thing I had worries about. XD They are accepted.

*is totally distracted right now*
Old 10-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Winter Offline

Alright, then, thanks. I'll get to posting as soon as I can.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:47 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Anyone else amused by the mental image of a giant armored ball being talked to by a smaller blue ball as they roll down the street...? LOL

Way to open an RP guys. XD