Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Cody Moon
Realix Hallways

"I don't know. But it did seem that my attack, I've dubbed it Classico by the way, did some damage to the beast." Cody thought back, remembering the slight pain on the monster's face when the vine ignited. "I'll come with you." he said, his tail wagging slightly behind him.

"[Cody is almost the same. But with him, it's if someone needs help, he's not going to miss it for the world.]" Sara said, sighing and loooking at the ground. "[That's gotten us into a lot of trouble, and it looks like he just got us into more.]" Sara finished, hopping up to a nearby windowsill just long enough to catch a glimpse of the beautiful day outside, though it was a bit windy beacuse of the trees swinging back and forth.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Supremist Rain Offline

Royce Worthington
Dorm Hall

After a few moments a figure appeared on the screen in front of Royce..

"What is your status 126?" spoke the figure

"126 reporting on patient zeros field test" Royce replied

"Go ahead" exclaimed the figure

"An overall good run, although capture attempts were fruitless. Note that splicing with a steel type may be neccesary to ensure constraints are not easily broken. Also there has been talk among students of investigating the forest. That is all"Royce explained

"Very well, we will take these things into consideration. Await further orders. 145 out" and the connection ended leaving Royce in the silence of his room

"Well Emery, what shall we do till next class? lets go find Max aye, he should be at the nurses office I think" and together he and his pokemon made their way to the nurses office just in time to see Max and some other boy approach the door

"Hey Max! Hows the leg?" he asked as he jogged over to them
Old 10-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Sylver Offline

Maximillian Marx
Realix Hallways->Infirmary

"Oh, I can't complain, Royce, since I got injured trying to help and all. Just gotta live with it and be more careful." Max replied, rubbing the back of his head lightly. He was slightly put off by the way Royce jogged over and spoke as if he hadn't just witnessed a strange monster just demolish a classroom, but he decided to hide it from his expression, seeing Tora give a small glance to the Cinccino.

"Excuse me, mister... Royce, was it?" Fay spoke, startling Max with how quiet she had managed to be. "Would you be the same Royce Worthington I had heard was attending this school?" She asked, a small smile on her face as she curtsied lightly. "My name is Fay. I am master Maximillian's personal-"

"Assistant." Max cut into the conversation before she could say "maid". "Fay, not a word of this to my father. He'll hear it from me later." He spoke, giving a knowing look as he walked with Cody into the infirmary. "I'll see you later, Royce." He spoke, leaving Fay standing near Royce, looking at him and waiting for an answer.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 10-03-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Max0596 Offline

Cody Moon

Cody was too busy focusing on getting in the Infirmary to takl with what he assumed as Max's friends, and soon they stopped conversation and the two got inside.

"Can I hel- you can just come over here." The woman behind the desk said, calling them over.

"I'm fine. I would like it if you helped my friend here, though." Cody then pointed to his arm. "It's nothing major, really. I'll just wait for him out here." he said, looking over at Max and winking. "That's alright with you, right Max?"

Sara hopped down from the windowsill to see another spiky brown-haired kid, chatting with the two injured boys. 'Oh come on, how long is it going to take?' Sara was getting bored of waiting around and walking slowly by the stumbling pair, she wanted to run around.

Sara was angered by the boy Royce, she didn't know why. Maybe it was the way he adressed Max, not really caring if he needed help. His clear lack of intrest in Cody also bothered her, ans if he didn't even exist to Royce. Nevertheless, Sara slipped in the door behind the two, and followed them up to the counter. Sara knew what Cody was planning, after all, he did know pokemon moves.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

Royce Worthington

"Oh, I can't complain, Royce, since I got injured trying to help and all. Just gotta live with it and be more careful." came Maxs' response

Royce feigned a sigh of releif "Well thats good its not to bad then, it seemed that creature was impervious to even super effective attacks, quite odd really. Just lucky no one was taken by the beast" Royce couldnt help an ever so slight frown flash across his face, he regreted it immediately fearing his cover would be blown

"Excuse me, mister... Royce, was it?" spoke a lady standing next to Max, Royce jumped having somehow not noticed this young lady "Would you be the same Royce Worthington I had heard was attending this school?" She asked, a small smile on her face as she curtsied lightly. "My name is Fay. I am master Maximillian's personal-"

"Assistant." Max jumped in "Fay, not a word of this to my father. He'll hear it from me later." spoke Max. Royce noticed something strange in the look he gave her.

"I'll see you later, Royce." farewelled Max

"Indeed you will" Royce replied and turned his attention to the young lady, having become more full of himself for being recognised.

"So, Fay was it?" Royce began "Tell me, what does a young boy like Max need an assistant for hmmm? it would seem someone as welathy as him would have more use of a maid" he questioned in a knowing tone "And you mentioned something about having heard that I was attending this school, forgive me if im wrong but shuldnt only the headmaster and staff know that information? what what exactly are you "not supposed" to tell Maxs' father?, it seem you've some explaining to do" Royce was full of questions now, there seemed to be more going on here than what met the eye and he intended to find out
Old 10-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Sylver Offline

Maximillian Marx
Realix Academy Infirmary

Max lied down on the bed, looking over to Tora, who immediately curled up on his chest protectively. "Actually, Cody, I would recommend you get that arm checked out as well. Could be nothing, but you never know." He said, waiting for the door to fully close before he continued. Sitting up slowly, he looked over to the Raichu. "Tora, why don't you go play?" He asked, watching the Raichu nod before walking over to the Eevee and her Trainer.

"[What's your opinion on Royce, Cody, Sara? I don't know him much, but I think he's involved in this. I never told him my theory that the beast that attacked our class could be responsible for the disappearances of the other students, yet he seemed to outright claim it was responsible. At least, that's what Max is thinking.]" She spoke in her poketongue, knowledgable enough to reduce her noise so that prying ears would not hear, especially the Cinccino if it was pressing an ear against the door. "[Personally, he creeps me out a little.]" She continued, her fur shaking for a bit.

Outside, Faye had perfectly imitated a look of confusion. "Hm? Well, he is a nice kid, but his father is a little protective of him, so he hired me to watch over him. I don't mind it, Maximillian is a nice young man and he respects me as an equal, not just a hired assistant." She started. "As for how I know, I heard plenty of students here talking about you. I must admit, I had not thought one of the illustreous Worthingtons would be here, but I guess it makes sense, this being the top-rated Pokemon academy." She continued, smiling at him before frowning at his last question. "Well, that Maximillian was injured, of course! His father would absolutely have a fit if he couldn't speak to him and make sure he was okay. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be off and continue my job." She spoke, walking off curtly, dropping her smile once she knew he would not see it. He's a very suspicious kid. She thought to herself, not daring to glance back at him, but keeping her hand near the pokeball on her belt should anything happen.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 10-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Max0596 Offline

"I did tell you I can use pokemon moves, right? I don't think I'll be needing any treatment." Cody smirked, his arm glowing a bright gold. The light slowly vanished, leaving no evidence of an injury at all. "[And about that Royce...Royce Worthington, I heard he's a spoiled brat who was given everything in life. Pokemon, food, money...I had to work for all of it but Sara. And we're inseperable.]"

"[As for the monster, it seemed to want to drain the energy and life of the students, not kill them. But then again, it did hit you pretty hard, Cody]" Sara chuckled, laughing at his misfortunes only because she knew he would be fine. "[I don't like Royce either. He didn't even care about Cody's injury, nor did he even ask who he was. Seems like he has a very limited social circle.]" Sara speculated, sitting in the waiting room. Everyone spoke in hushed tones, but Sara said her next quesion in a normal tone. "[So...what do you want to do? Just wait for him to get out? I don't think it'll take that long, so-]"

"[We can stay and keep you company, if you'd like.]" Cody said, finishing Sara's sentence, though Sara would have ended it differently. Sara glared in dissagreance, but she would stay if Cody wanted her to.

Last edited by Max0596; 10-04-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Supremist Rain Offline

"Hm? Well, he is a nice kid, but his father is a little protective of him, so he hired me to watch over him. I don't mind it, Maximillian is a nice young man and he respects me as an equal, not just a hired assistant." She started. "As for how I know, I heard plenty of students here talking about you. I must admit, I had not thought one of the illustreous Worthingtons would be here, but I guess it makes sense, this being the top-rated Pokemon academy." Replied Faye "Well, that Maximillian was injured, of course! His father would absolutely have a fit if he couldn't speak to him and make sure he was okay. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be off and continue my job." and she walked away leaving Royce to himself once again

"Well her answers checked out, nothing unusual. It seems im being paranoid, i best tone it down so as to not blow my identity" he whispered to Emery

"Cinccino" agreed the scarf pokemon

"So whens next class going to start I wonder? theres nothing to do in this place" Royce sighed "Wait! I know exactly what we can do, come Emery. Back to our room" Royce and Emery hurried back to the bedroom

Back in the bedroom Royce pulled out a small box from within his desk draw. It had an insignia printed on the lid and inside were numerous thumb tacks, or so they seemed to the untrained eye but each one had a tiny camera inside of it. Next he pulled out a large poster of Wallace, the contest master and his pokemon and pinned it up on the wall using three ordinary tacks and one camera tack. Next he went into the hall, made sure no one was looking and then replaced an ordinary tack holding up a notice with one of his camera tacks. He traversed the numerous halls of the academy repeating this task as he went untill he had run out of camera tacks.

"The classrooms will have to wait untill I get another order in, Emery" he spoke to his pokemon and they went back to his room. Royce got on his laptop and plugged in a small transmitter. Lots of tiny little screens appeared, each displaying what its corresponding tack camera could see.

"Success" he shouted quitely "This should help us gain some intelligence on what everyones up to, my friend. Well thats that done and still no class, back to the notepad i guess" and he pulled out his notepad and began devising new contest appeals