Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-03-2011, 04:48 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

Default Re: New Horizons: Dark Arceus [all inclusive mon/trainer/morph/etc][DS]

I just want to be sure of these things. Does julien have some sort of weird paranormal abilities? The professor Alder in that last post isn't Champion Alder from Unova, is it? And the thing he was talking about is the pokemorphs, and not something new? I get thrown off when they talked about "giant pokemon" (the image of some godzilla monster pokemon comes to my mind) or "a human with a pokemon inside" (it makes me envision some weird crossover with Alien where there's some parasitic pokemon thing growing inside a human's chest getting ready to burst- well, I'm not going into detail about that...)
Old 10-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

I can anwser some of these, if you don't mind, Ora. Yes, he has abilities. Saying them would ruin the point of a buildup and destroy him as an easily developable character. I don't know if it is that Alden, but I can assure you it'll all be revealed sometime later. Giant pokemon, well I believe he is talking about just plain large pokemon, like snorlax or groudon. Yes, he was talking about the pokemorphs. And I don;t think he'll reveal what "human with pokemon inside" means, but I think I know~

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 10-04-2011, 01:48 AM
Oracion Offline

@Sylver
Haha, actually that's a private joke of mine, it's a quote I kinda stole and seemed to have used in every single roleplay I've ever been in ever since . Yeah, sharks to blood and flies to honey would make more sense, but I like keeping up a tradition .

@Whimsicott (and Max)
Max did a great job answering most of your questions, but I'll just double-clarify:

Yes, Julien has some very special powers indeed, which will be further revealed in my next post.

*spits drink* Ohgeesh, I didn't mean to type Alder at all, I meant professor Aspen, and that's exactly why I wanted to type Aspen instead of Alder. He's not the Unova champion at all, Unova isn't even involved in this plot until part 4 and the sequel! Am changing name in posts right now!

Those claims, "giant pokemon," "Pokemon inside a human," weren't by professor Aspen at all, they were by some really freaked out witnesses who have no clue what they saw or what they're talking about. Yes, they're referring to the pokemorphs (Erik and Aria), and only Aspen and his workers know what they are, and are pretty pissed that they escaped...

PS, nice Alien analogy there, and don't be afraid of going into detail, some stuff in this rp will get a little gruesome (parts 3 and 4 in particular), just tell me to stop if it's too much!

Random ramble:
Speaking of the name thing; yes, I know there's an actual trainer named Riley and Elite four Lucian of Sinnoh shares Lucian Dubois's name. No, they are not the same people, nor do my characters even resemble the canon characters, I came up with these characters long before the diamond/pearl games even came out (though trainer Riley did exist, but didn't know about him until my roleplay partner mentioned the name thing about my Riley.)
~J.A.D.

PS, avatar is my original work!
Old 10-04-2011, 02:00 AM
Oracion Offline

Hmm, also just noting that I'll probably start indicating location and character at top of post and colour-coding my characters' text too, but that may get tricky later on (you'll see why), so don't expect it to last forever.

Just testing out colours here, keep walking people...

Callisto talking, Callisto thinking
Julien talking, Julien thinking
Riley talking, Riley thinking
Aspen talking, Aspen thinking
Brent talking, Brent thinking
Pine talking, Pine thinking
Desmond (Des) talking, Desmond (Des) thinking
Tori (Troy) talking, Tori (Troy) thinking
Unimportant character talking, Unimportant character thinking
??????? talking, ??????? thinking
?????? talking, ??????? thinking
other ????????
~J.A.D.

Last edited by Oracion; 10-23-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracion View Post
Hmm, also just noting that I'll probably start indicating location and character at top of post and colour-coding my characters' text too, but that may get tricky later on (you'll see why), so don't expect it to last forever.

Just testing out colours here, keep walking people...

Callisto talking, Callisto thinking
Julien talking, Julien thinking
Aspen talking, Aspen thinking
Brent talking, Brent thinking
Unimportant character talking, Unimportant character thinking
?????? talking, ?????? thinking
other ????????
You could just italicize the entire part of what a character is thinking instead of making them all lighter colors.

Also, nice inside joke.

Erik talking; Erik thinking
Aria talking; Aria thinking
Zen talking; Zen thinking

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 10-04-2011, 02:43 AM
Oracion Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
You could just italicize the entire part of what a character is thinking instead of making them all lighter colors.

Also, nice inside joke.

Erik talking; Erik thinking
Aria talking; Aria thinking
Zen talking; Zen thinking

*headsmack* Oh duh, I'm an idiot, thank you so much, I was running out of colours...

And thanks!
~J.A.D.

Old 10-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Max0596 Offline

Hey Sylver...in your post...is she wearing...any clothing at all? Like, you really didn't explain...I mean...err...nevermind!

Old 10-04-2011, 03:23 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
Hey Sylver...in your post...is she wearing...any clothing at all? Like, you really didn't explain...I mean...err...nevermind!
@Max
She is wearing her regular outfit in the SU, just slightly torn, but her bandages are basically bust now and she needs new ones... Maybe Cody can help? *laughing heartily*

@Ora
No problem. Here's a tip, though. Whenever you have the "really" important tidbit in a mental thought, just remove the italics around it. We can reason the rest

Last edited by Sylver; 10-04-2011 at 03:33 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:27 AM
Oracion Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
@Max
She is wearing her regular outfit in the SU, just slightly torn, but her bandages are basically bust now and she needs new ones... Maybe Cody can help? *laughing lightly*

@Ora
No problem. Here's a tip, though. Whenever you have the "really" important tidbit in a mental thought, just remove the italics around it. We can reason the rest
Ah, that's a good idea! My brain's a bit dead right now and I yeah can't type shutting up...
~J.A.D.

Old 10-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracion View Post
Ah, that's a good idea! My brain's a bit dead right now and I yeah can't type shutting up...
All it takes is a little check. I always preview a post before I finalize and post it, and I sometimes miss things that are blatantly obvious! It just means I can become a better writer from it.

Old 10-04-2011, 03:42 AM
Darkheart86 Offline

Well here's my first Roleplay

Name: Colin
Appearance: Colin is Tall and skinny, reaching 6 feet tall and only 115 pounds. He has medium length dark brown hair, and brown, almost black eyes. On his eyes, Colin wears a pair of Black half frame glasses with rectangular lenses. Colin usually wears a black hood with blue jeans and black boots.
Personality: Colin is very reserved and antisocial. He is also somewhat pessimistic, and is also a philosophical realist. He struggles deeply making friends, but the friends he manages to make are very close to him. He will do anything for his closest friends. He also loves his pokemon with all his heart, and is often seen cuddling, hugging, or at least holding one of his pokemon. His favorite types are normal and dark. His best friend is his Snorlax, who Colin found as a munchlax, freezing in the winter cold. He quickly evolved as they quickly became friends. Ever since, Snorlax is almost never in its ball. Colin and his Snorlax share one of the closest bonds a human and pokemon can have. Though he doesn't want to admit it, he is attached to his pokemon, and can go into extreme depression if he is ever separated from them. He aspires to be a pokemon breeder

Snorlax
Normal
Male
Body Slam, Sleep Talk, Rest, and Crunch

Sableye
Dark and Ghost
Male
Pursuit, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Faint Attack

Darkrai
Dark
Genderless
Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball
Old 10-04-2011, 03:46 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkheart86 View Post
Well here's my first Roleplay

Name: Colin
Appearance: Colin is Tall and skinny, reaching 6 feet tall and only 115 pounds. He has medium length dark brown hair, and brown, almost black eyes. On his eyes, Colin wears a pair of Black half frame glasses with rectangular lenses. Colin usually wears a black hood with blue jeans and black boots.
Personality: Colin is very reserved and antisocial. He is also somewhat pessimistic, and is also a philosophical realist. He struggles deeply making friends, but the friends he manages to make are very close to him. He will do anything for his closest friends. He also loves his pokemon with all his heart, and is often seen cuddling, hugging, or at least holding one of his pokemon. His favorite types are normal and dark. His best friend is his Snorlax, who Colin found as a munchlax, freezing in the winter cold. He quickly evolved as they quickly became friends. Ever since, Snorlax is almost never in its ball. Colin and his Snorlax share one of the closest bonds a human and pokemon can have. Though he doesn't want to admit it, he is attached to his pokemon, and can go into extreme depression if he is ever separated from them. He aspires to be a pokemon breeder

Snorlax
Normal
Male
Body Slam, Sleep Talk, Rest, and Crunch

Sableye
Dark and Ghost
Male
Pursuit, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Faint Attack

Darkrai
Dark
Genderless
Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball
I think you posted in the wrong thread.

The Sign-Up thread is here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=115870

Old 10-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Max0596 Offline

Good thing Cody always has a first-aid kit handy :D ...that woulda helped in Realix, huh? Yup, forgot about that...durr...hurr...

...I mean...like...waist up...there's...no...clothing?

Last edited by Max0596; 10-04-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:50 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

Pokemorphs. Part human, part mon. Do you ever look at a pokemon weird for not having clothes? They've got scales, feathers, and fur to cover things, after all!

Everyone's posting in color... I think I should get into that habit too. And it will make Jenny and Janet that much distinguishable from each other when it's put in text...

Thanks for the answers, Oracion. I thought those descriptions might still all be the same things, but I sometimes take things too literally...
Old 10-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Max0596 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33Whimsicott33 View Post
Pokemorphs. Part human, part mon. Do you ever look at a pokemon weird for not having clothes? They've got scales, feathers, and fur to cover things, after all!

Everyone's posting in color... I think I should get into that habit too. And it will make Jenny and Janet that much distinguishable from each other when it's put in text...

Thanks for the answers, Oracion. I thought those descriptions might still all be the same things, but I sometimes take things too literally...
Umm, no...but...I mean...nevermind!

Yeah, it's a good habit to get into.

It's also your turn, I believe.