Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Sylver Offline

Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
The only thing wrong with your SU is that Humans and Sona's aren't physically in the same parallel worlds. Humans reside in Reality and Sona's in Nexen. They can't physically cross over into the other's world. Also all Humans and their respective Sona's have that ability of telepathic communication because of space time, physics stuff that Kya can explain better than me, boundaries. ^^'

Other than that it's good. :3
Okay. I have edited it now.

Also, sorry about the whole "dead RP" comment in it. I was kind of looking forward to contining Illusionary Truth

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 10-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Sabiiiiiiiiii, why you gotta do this to meeeeeeeee? Al and the Blue Roses shall be coming back! XD Reserve for now.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
Okay. I have edited it now.

Also, sorry about the whole "dead RP" comment in it. I was kind of looking forward to contining Illusionary Truth
I just lost the tune for it, sorry about that. >_> I'll bring it back sometime maybe if people are still interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Sabiiiiiiiiii, why you gotta do this to meeeeeeeee? Al and the Blue Roses shall be coming back! XD Reserve for now.
Because you and your group are practically my posse? XD
Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Winter Offline

What group? XD It's just me and Chibi(who's being a huge lazy-butt lately and will prolly be a bit miffed you skipped over the TWEWY idea, BUT might join if she takes a good look at this since it's your idea and therefore amazing) since Metal-'niisama has been swamped with school lately. And even if there was a group, we're only your 'posse' because you have such great ideas. :)

Old 10-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
What group? XD It's just me and Chibi(who's being a huge lazy-butt lately and will prolly be a bit miffed you skipped over the TWEWY idea, BUT might join if she takes a good look at this since it's your idea and therefore amazing) since Metal-'niisama has been swamped with school lately. And even if there was a group, we're only your 'posse' because you have such great ideas. :)
I haven't forgotten. Actually this RP was the project that was supposed to come when I got my laptop. That was two months ago so really this was supposed to come first...*cough* Yeah.

My list of things to get done are in a weird order.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Quote:
Dude, why do you blame me for crap I dun even do? I don't care if Sabi skipped over the TWEWY RP!!!

By the way Sabi, I am completely confused even though I'm probably just overanalyzing this thing way too far. Reserve me for two :3

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Sylver Offline

So, Sarai, is my character approved?

Old 10-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Winter Offline

Here's what I have for now, will finish later...

The Girl
Name: Allen "Al" Whiteflower
Appearance: Al is a tiny thing, standing in at about about 5' 2" and a thin body often obscured by her clothing. She's often described as being simply pale all-around where physical features come into question, with very light skin and blonde hair so pale the it's almost white that hangs to about her shoulders and it messily cut so that the length actually varies, while her wide, childish eyes are an odd shade of light, blue-tinted gray. Even while tryin to blend in, Al kind of sticks out, mostly because her ever-present black jacket has an almost extreme turtleneck that covers a lot of her face, stopping just a little below her eyes , though it's only zipped up to just under her nose, mostly meant to hide the massive blue ink outline of a rose tattooed to her right cheek, though she tends to walk with her head down, so most down notice it because her hood hides it from view. Her hood also manages to hide a pair of earbuds that are constantly in her ears, blasting music from an MP3 player that should long ago have been confiscated, but she's managed to keep safe, and in running condition, and the jacket itself is somewhat big on her, the sleeves exceeding a few inches past her fingertips. Under her hoodie, Al wears a plain gray, long-sleeved t-shirt along with a pair of beat up and faded form-fitting jeans with worn, bright blue hightop shoes. Along with all of this, she carries a black and white checkered backpack.
Personality: Al is most often quiet and reserved in public, ever wary of people and harboring a severe hated of the WAE since they are the reason for every single thing bad that has ever happened in her life--why she can't sing everywhere she goes, why her brother raised her rather than her parents for almost as long as she could remember, why her brother and sister are gone, why she has to constantly hide her severe need for music, and probably why her need for music is so severe in the first place. Al needs music like most normal people need air to breathe and water to drink, without it, she completely freaks out. As long as her MP3 player is on, and playing in the background(though how she can hear and respond to those around her is a total mystery to those who know about it) she acts amlost completely normal--warm and kind, if a bit absentminded. She hates seeing people in trouble and despises physical conflict, and tries to Suggest both her friends and her way out of trouble before even thinking about fighting...well, unless you try to take her MP3 player away. She will go completely insane on you for that.
Background: Al barely remembers her mother and father, they were taken by the WAE for hiding Deviants when she was six, their sister, Symph, was three and her brother, Grim was ten. Before the day her parents were taken, her life was filled with light and sound and happiness, as the Deviants that they hid were often lively people who loved to share their abilities with the Whiteflower children. While Grim easily picked up as a Tuner, Al immediately fell for singing, loving the ability to speak and the feel of words in her mouth. Up until the day her parents were taken, Al was normal, it was when the house was ransacked and everyone inside was taken away that the girl's severe need for music began, and she began to rely on the MP3 player that had belonged to a Tuner she had befriended, given to her just before the kids were hidden away and told not to come out until they could wait no more. It was then Grim who took over, raising both of his sisters. They scraped out their lives on the streets, learning how to use their abilities to their advantage, and as they met other kids like them, they formed the gang that would later become known as the Blue Roses. They called themselves a gang, but they were really just a group of Deviants who stuck together and pulled some kind of crazy stunt once in awhile--graffiti a wall on occasion, hold "invisible" flash mob-style events in packed public places in effort to try and inpire others again, and it was one of their few efforts more recently that stole Grim and Symph from her. They were holding one of their flash mobs when the WAE came tearing in and started taking all identifiable Deviants. The group scattered, Al getting away getting away with two of Grim's best friends, a Graphix tattoo artist known as Argeno Balk and his Tattu girlfriend, Shiba Set, but Grim and symph didn't come to find her and Al couldn't find them. The WAE had gotten her brother and sister. That was three months ago, now she's living a much more quiet life with Argeno and Shiba, hoping that maybe she can find a way to get her brother and sister back.
Skills:
Suggestion: Al can alter people's perceptions of things by simply suggesting something, although it may take a few passes or mentions of what she's trying to get them to percieve, though can do it while making the exchage seem like a normal conversation(For example, making people think they knew her to get somewhere, then making them forget they ever saw her). It takes more time and more complex suggestions on people with stronger minds.
Projection: Al can get straight to the heart of a song, enough to the point that those within hearing range will be emotionally affected by the song that she's singing.

Her Sona
Name: Shiri Namida
Species: Siren (In this case, a being made completely of water known for their beautiful voices that are capable of entrancing and calling other being to them; most reputably to their deaths, and have the ability to imitate other being's appearances, but can only settle on one--in Shiri's case, a human)
Appearance: Shiri *Not mine!
Shiri, although in her almost never-shown true form simply looks like puddle of water(which often tends to take a shape similar to that of her settled form, just completely see-through), has settled into a completely human appearance. In this form, she appears as a young woman in her late teens to early twenties with fair skin, lower back length pale pink hair(which tends to look as though it's drifting in water to a small degree), and ocean blue eyes. She is most often seen wearing a white dress knee-length edged in a black gauzy fabric and a held to her by a black camisole-like bit that appears to be layered under the strapless white top part of the dress, and with the dress, Shiri wears a pair of black boots that lace up to her mid-calf.
Personality: Shiri is everything her creator should have been, friendly and sweet as well as very outgoing, she's the kind of person it's pretty easy to like. She loves hanging out with those she counts friends(and she's pretty quick to count just about everyone she gets a good vibe from) and loves singing even more, especially taking songs that she's heard from Al and giving them her own personal twist to help Al out. However, a few of Al's traits are shared with Shiri, as she can be rather absentminded at times to the point people who don't know her might wonder how she lives from day to day. Also, she dislikes conflict, particularly the physical kind, and tends to use her abilities accordingly to try and cause distractions and disorient her opponents so she can try to escape or help her keep her allies from getting hurt.
Information: Shiri was initially created when Al first discovered her love for music, but her form only settled shortly after Al received her MP3 the night her house was rnasacked and her parents and all the other Deviants inside taken away. She happened to discover a foreign song on it, and the album cover picture showed a pretty, pink-haired girl in a white dress and boots, and it was that moment that Shiri's form settled. She's been fighting hard against the WAE since the beginning, not through physical combat, but song as her Deviant's thoughts began to drift more and more into her head. Knowing that her inability to sing would drive her crazy, Shiri has taken it upon herself to be the strong one of the two and is constantly singing or humming a tune, or working out something dealing with song. She's taken great care to keep herself out of the WAE's hands through use of her defensive abilities. Both she and Al want to change things, but it definitely seems like Shiri is the more capable one, and she's not a fighter, but a defender and a sneaker.
Abilities:
Calling: Can forcefully bring other beings in earshot to her through song, note that this will NOT work on anything that is deaf, and can be resisted/broken if the being finds a way to avoid hearing the song early on or if something else prevents them from hearing it further.(Shiri HATES using this, and is a concious ability. Not everything she sings will cause everything in hearing range to flock to her unless she WANTS it to.)
Body of Water: Being made of water, Shiri can conciously manipulate the molecules of her body like such for a multitude of purposes. Some of these include slipping through small openings, multiple defense purposes, and on occasion, to attack.
Manipulation of Voice: Much in the fashion of her Tungz Devaint creator, Shiri has a complex mastery of her own voice. Unlike her creator, however, she can alter it as though running it through a computer program to change different aspects of it to serve in ways one might find unimaginable. (ex.: Making the pitch obscenely high to serve as a distraction, make it carry long distances, make it carry only short distances, etc.) Just as most of her abilities, Shiri often only uses it as a defense.
Other: She's fairly cold to the touch, has a low tolerance for heat. She is very close to Al, as her Deviant's grip on reality tends to slip A LOT. She's also heavily inspired by Luka Megurine and 'her' song Just be Friends(This song is Japanese techno, be forewarned, translation on the video)

Last edited by Winter; 10-04-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
So, Sarai, is my character approved?
Yes your character be approved.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Captain Jack Harkness Offline

Reserve for now, im tired and I'll work on my Sona SU later :>

Human Sheet:

Name: Graham Cullen

Appearance:

Graham is what one would call drop-dead gorgeous. His body is a temple of nigh-on impeccable fitness and toned physique, and he sure as hell looks after it. His clothing varies, but he can usually be seen in a pair of smart, bootcut jeans with a button up shirt of varying colours. Nine times out of ten he will wear smart black shoes, and he is always carrying some form of bag, from a backpack to a manbag. On the odd occasion he dress's down, its usually some kind of shorts and a polo shirt, with some form of trainers. Either way, whatever he wears he always looks smart. He has a collection of small bands around his right wrist, prayer beads and some metal bangs that clink whenever he walks. Both his ears are pierced with black studs, and he has his right helix pierced too, a simple silver loop earing dangling from it. On his right pectorial muscle, the end of some kind of tribal tattoo can be seen undernearth the shirt.

Personality:

Graham used to have a very outgoing personality. The combination of good looks, and his skills in Parqour made him a very popular individual, particularly with the ladies. He never had any problems talking to people, making new friends and going out socializing. He was full of cofidence and soul, the life of a party. Much of that personality still remains, as he is still very friendly and outgoing, with as positive an outlook on life as he can. Its just these days he has to be very careful about whom he trusts and how outgoing he is too certain people. Due to the recent events he has withdrawn more in himself and is much more reflectant on life and problems. Instead of rushing into things all the time he is now much more likely to sit and consider all the possible outcomes of a potential situation.

This new thought-process and personality change has meant he lost a lot of his old friends, due to them not liking the new Graham. Conviniently, these were friends he wasn't too upset to lose, as they were the type that had no worries in life. Still, Graham sometimes suffers from loneliness when he has been travelling alone for too long. He still hasnt got used to not having people around him all the time, and can even sometimes be heard talking to himself, just for the company. This does not however mean he is insane, more the fact he is growing up and learning to deal with being alone. as these are all life lessons that he needed to learn.

Background:

Graham has always been an active and creative individual, even before the incidents happened. He is particularly well-versed in Parqour, hence being a Tattu Devient. He has engaged in Parqour all his life, loving the feeling of freedom that it gives him. He made a living being a street performer for a while, until the events that shut down the open Devients occured, and he had to hide himself away. He hasn't lived with his parents for many years now, having left at the tender age of fifteen to engage in this free lifestyle of Parqour. He longs to know what became of them, but when he returned home not so long ago, his parents had long since moved, the new residents not knowing where they had gone to. Grahams goal for the moment, abliet a small one on the grand scale of things is to find and make sure his parents are okay. For now, he travels and keeps a low profile, avoiding the WAE at whatever cost.

Skills:

Hand to Hand Combat: Graham has learnt a lot on his travels, perhaps most importantly how to fight and look after himself. He has picked up a lot of different martial arts along the way, some including Jui-jitsu, Tai Chi, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Tai Boxing, Sutai, Muay Thai, Krav Maga and others. He can incoperate what he has learnt and take the deadliest parts from each art.

Professional Parqour: Graham has been partaking in Parqour his entire life, and as a result not only is he in prime physical condition, he is a Parqour professional. He is one of the most agile people around, and can get from A to B in an astonishingly short time.

Higher IQ: Graham is lucky enough to have a higher than average IQ, giving him the ability to problem solve, piece together puzzles or work out how something works at a greater rate than other people.

Sona Sheet:

Name: Ganz

Gender: None, reproduces A-sexually, but will answer to 'Him'

Species: Trygon

Appearance:

Ganz is perhaps one of the most alien looking things around. It literally looks like a thing from the deepest darkest most hellish nightmare. With the vasy array of weapons, slashing claws and a million other evil looking implements, Ganz really does depict death and destruction. His total length is over fifteen metres long, but when he is coiled up normally he stands at about nine metres tall. In a very twisted way, Ganz reflects Grahams agility and ability for freedom of movement. He is extremerly agile too, moves very fast and in fact his body is built for speed. The fluid motions he makes whilst chasing his prey are mesmerising too watch, and it is for this reason that he is perhaps Grahams Sona. Ganz looks and plays every part the perfect predator. Not much escapes from him when he sets his sights on it.

Personality:

Ganz is quite the polar oppiste of his appearence personality wise. He is very protective over weaker Sona's, and looks out for his friends relentlessly. If you gain Ganz's trust you have a friend for eternity, ableit it is quite hard to gain his trust in the first place. Ganz is quite quiet in general, the opposite of what Graham used to be. In fact he even goes so far as to distance himself from others to reduce the amount of time has to spend with other Sonas.

Information:

Abilities:

Other:

Last edited by Captain Jack Harkness; 10-10-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Yes your character be approved.
w00t

Old 10-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

The Boy:

Name: Daniel Redrock

Appearance: Daniel is of Irish descent, which to the stereotyper explains many of his physical characteristics: his pale skin, his freckles, his lanky body and his bronze hair, which is always a mess. He has a rather boyish face, with round cheeks and eyes. His fingers are long and slim, with a callous on his right middle finger from holding a pencil so often. His feet are rather large - large enough to be noticeable. He has a small scar on the side of his right cheek that looks like an animal scratch.

As for clothes, Daniel has a liking for fleecy, warm, usually pale things. He can usually be seen wearing a t-shirt of some description, with a sweatshirt on top unless it happens to be quite warm out. He wears jeans, preferably with many pockets for storing his trinkets, and for footwear prefers fleecy socks and sandals. It is unknown why he likes pale clothing - it usually ends up paint, pencil, or ink-stained!

Personality:
Daniel has a generally negative attitude when he isn't drawing. He has a tendency to sulk, huff, drum his fingers - even when he is not annoyed. If his mind isn't occupied with something, it starts filling with vibrant pictures and colors, which can give him panic attacks if he can't release them. When he is busy with something else, however, he can be a bit erratic and moody. He can be a bit of a pain in the hindquarters: as mentioned, he sulks and sighs and pouts. He's very stubborn and moody, and has pretty bad skills with people on the whole. He has mild OCD, and just can't cope with anything that affects his 'routine' or 'schedule'. Always fretting and fussing, he can be a headache. However, he is, at the same time, one of the most die-hard loyal people one would ever meet. Once he's psyched himself up to it, he can also be extremely brave. He tends to stay as far away from WAE as possible, in case one of his attacks of inspiration gives him away.

Background:
Daniel was born and raised in a small town and that's probably where they'll bury him that WAE never paid much attention to. As a result, he was able to let his artistic ability bloom to an unusual degree. His parents were clued into the fact that he was more than a little boy who liked to doodle. Fearing for him, they quashed his talent, warning him away from it and making sure that there was little around to create spontaneous inspiration. As a result, he rarely saw color for years. Only once he was old enough to handle himself in public was he allowed to see colors again. He now lives in the same town, and rarely ventures out of his home save for work and groceries.

Skills:
He's fairly intelligent, and is good at solving problems. He can also run very quickly.

His X:

Name: Cyrus Nelvenmig

Species: Lumanx (Long, lanky, lean canine with a long tail and tongue. Their eyes glow, as do certain bright markings on their otherwise blandly-patterned coats.)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Cyrus is a long-limbed canid with sharp, long fangs and sharp, long claws. He has a long tongue and tail, with long, sharp, curved claws on the tips of his finger-like toes. His coat is blue-black on top, white on bottom, with orange dots adorning the line between the colors. His irises are the same color; the 'whites' of his eyes are black.

Personality: Cyrus has a very intense personality. Whatever he feels, he feels to great degree. He has a habit of taking things a lot more seriously than he should, and speaking in pretty words the situation does not need. However, his melodrama isn't thespianism - it's a way for him to cope with the pain of not being able to see any color, save for the colors in people's eyes. He is very laid-back and calm as long as he's not on a roll about something, preferring to let others do the leading and to just pursue a quiet life of learning and trying to find beauty in the jaded world of his own eyes. He keeps mostly to himself, and like Daniel, the one thing you can really do to make him agitated is to interfere with what he knows. He also tends to get annoyed if he can't see someone's eyes.

Information: Cyrus was originally born in a dream, when Daniel was getting older and longed to see some color in his world. He pictured something like a light to his darkness: color in his shades of gray. Black and white, but with a flush of chroma to make it beautiful. Cyrus was that splash of color. When Cyrus appeared in Nexen, he and Daniel were able to communicate freely. They talked and talked and talked - Cyrus showing Daniel color and Daniel showing him how to appreciate it.

A wandering WAE group found Cyrus when he was returning from a visit to his friend's Horizon that was very near Velvod. Cyrus was captured, and the WAE Sonas attempted to break his mind, sensing the power contained within him and the value Cyrus had as a soldier. Cyrus could stand torture - until one day, some genius thought to take away his eyesight. He was left in a pitch-black room for weeks, and when he saw light again color was the first thing he reacted to. Seeing this, the WAE decided to take away his ability to see color.

Not long after this, Cyrus escaped. He now resides on the border of Ianu and Ahaelos, trying to regain his ability to see color and his ability to speak with Daniel - which vanished mysteriously after Cyrus's world became monochrome.

Abilities:
Eye-Sight
For reasons unknown, Cyrus can still see the color in others' eyes. Eyes are gateways to the soul, and Cyrus has learned that colors reveal personality traits. He is very good at first impressions.
Shapeshifting
Cyrus is a shapeshifter. He cannot take the form of something not real without extreme difficulty, but if it exists he can become it.
Magic
Cyrus knows rudimentary magic - mostly simple spells like fire and lightning. He also knows many healing spells, at which he excells.
Dreamsight
Cyrus often has prophetic dreams. They often come true in odd ways, but his dreams have never been wrong before.

Other:
He and Daniel are both original creations for a novel. Steal, and die~
Also, Cyrus's name means, in his own tongue: 'Cyrus, son of Nelven.' c:

---
I essentially just made a new person. c: I promise, the next time I post the SU will be finished.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 10-11-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Human Sheet:

Name: Virian Androcalese

Appearance: Virian is a picture-perfect specimen of what Adolf Hitler’s dream race of Aryans was: blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, strongly-built—everything a Nazi could ask for. Appearance asides, Virian has no association whatsoever with Nazis or fascism, unless one counts a partially-German ancestry. His lightly-blonde hair, closer to white than to gold, is cut at eye-length, hanging around his ears and just long enough to obscure his eyebrows. His face is decidedly more angular than square, and possesses sharp, hard lines. His eyes are large enough to give the intelligent owl-ish look, but not quite to the point of radiating cuteness like babies or moe anime characters. His skin is pale due to spending most of his time indoors. Virian stands half a head above the average man of his age, sufficient to cast glowering glances from above at standard-height people. Physically, Virian has softly toned muscles and little body fat, due more to not eating much than any kind of serious exercise. His typical wear is a black jacket and loose-fitting pants.

Personality: Virian is a grim-faced man who, at first glance, seems to have been utterly subsumed by the dark force that consumes the human force of creation from the world. He exists alone whenever possible, walks around with eyes turned towards the ground, his face a forbidding mask that entertains neither thought nor emotion as he goes about his business. He does only what is asked of him and never a bit more. He speaks in a low monotone, he moves with a lifeless energy. And yet behind the mask, in the deepest part of the mind where none yet can penetrate, dances a brilliant display of light and sound that rivals the most insane visions LSD ever gave the hippies from an age ago. It is this reality which encompasses Virian’s senses when he closes his eyes, when the silence is permeating the darkness and the world seems poised to swallow him up. Locked up inside his skull the cacophony of music grows without end, resonating in their tight confines as though feeding upon themselves. The thick psychic walls Virian has erected is as much to protect them from the outside world as it is to protect Virian from them, for it a strange form of schizophrenia that afflicts him. It is this part of Virian’s mind, locked away in a metaphorical box, wrapped in chains, encased in concrete and thrown into the deepest chasm in the ocean, where his creativity continues to live, unhindered by the draining gray that permeates reality.

Background: Virian’s family was one of the first to fall to the WAE. As a child, he grew up in the lifeless monotony that the unnamed force from Nexen had warped existence into. His musical talents were suppressed, limited to soft humming and drumming fingers that pretended to play unseen instruments. As the grasp of the WAE grew tighter and tighter, Virian became better and better at locking away his thoughts inside his mind, and soon even the most watchful eye, drawn to suspect the quiet humming of a small child, was placated. And so did Virian exist in this manner for years, until he met the woman that would change all that.

Aeria was a beautiful woman. Those around her did not notice it, perhaps due to the draining effects of the force in Velvod. But for whatever reason, Virian did, and grew captivated by her presence. Eventually he confessed his feelings. Little did Virian imagine that Aeria too, was hiding a hidden talent. Not knowing any others like themselves, the two found themselves alone in an ocean of misery, and this bonded them together as strongly as any glue could. Soon they were married, and found themselves letting their expressions out of their mind for the first time in the privacy of their home, a little at first, but growing more and more each day. That was to be their downfall, for eventually they attracted the attention of the WAE. Virian was the first to be captured. Threatened with death, fear and panic made him do something he would forever regret: he blamed it all on his wife. That same day, Aeria vanished from Virian’s world forever. Now with the trust of the WAE, Virian was commanded to do to others what had been done to him. Escape was further away than ever.

Skills: Obscenely good with electronics, especially computers. The lines of code that make up a program’s command appear like music to him.

Sona Sheet:

Name: Blacknote Singer

Species: Human

Appearance: Blacknote possesses an exquisite beauty and elegance about herself. Her long, slender frame is topped by a crown of indigo-black hair that flows down her shoulders to her waist in a manner more resembling water than hair. Her face is rounded and smooth, like river stones worn down by millennia of running water, with large eyes nestled deep in the skull that seem to glow. Fine, delicate limbs extend out from her shoulders, coming to a rest on the strings of the instrument locked in position just in front of her waist, a nameless, ornate, golden music machine resembling a Japanese Koto or a Korean Gayageum, but not truly either, decorated with wings that flow to either side that evoke the twirling waves of music cast out from the instrument. The device is attached to Blacknote at the waist by a series of metal legs and splits into two parts and folds up when not in use; it cannot be removed. Blacknote typically wears a long, flowing black dress that hugs close to her body, accentuating the curves before billowing out like an upside-down rose below her knees.

Personality: Expressing the contradictory desires of Virian’s fantasies, Blacknote is at once passive and soft-spoken yet independent and strong-willed. Although willing to be swept along with the tide, should she find a rock she likes she will cling to it without mercy, resisting the attempts of an entire world to turn her away from her chosen path. She can express a maternal kindness that Virian envisioned in his wife where she gives without thought to herself, yet her creator’s fears and his suppressive nature bleed over as well, making her calculating and selfish at times. All in all her personality expresses the schizophrenic nature of her master, and can swing unpredictably in any direction or maintain indefinite stability.

Information: Blacknote was born the same day that Aeria died. She is Virian’s idealized tribute his wife, and as such possesses all fantasized perfections in both appearance and ability; an ideal woman. The combination of being the Sona of a man already unnaturally talented at song and the fantasized abilities of an ultimate musician have given her a musical talent unmatched in reality or Nexen. Due to her young age and subsequent dearth of experience as well as the suppressed abilities of her master, however, she is sorely lacking in practice and knowledge. Having just been born into Umecit, she knows little about the world and is still trying to find her place. Blacknote’s power is not over “sound”, as one might expect, but the more general concept of “pressure”.

Abilities:
Shockwave: Unleashes a massive omnidirectional shockwave, blasting away anything close to Blacknote with massive force. Can be used in rapid succession, as well as directed into a single direction.
Sonic Blade: By twisting and compressing the air around her, Blacknote forms scything invisible blades that fly out and slice a target. The compressed air can also be made less concentrated for a blunt force attack rather than a cutting one.
Shatter: Causes the target to vibrate violently at its resonant frequency. Prolonged exposure causes the target to break apart.
Aria: Blacknote’s music projects an aura of emotions that washes over other Sonas, uplifting her allies with hope and strength while drowning her enemies in despair and misery.
Glide: Blacknote can hover and glide for extended periods of time.

Other:

I haven't done one of these in so long I forgot how to put detail in.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 10-03-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Winter Offline

Al and her Sona are done.

...*looking at Lusankya's SU* Holy crap, Blacknote and Shiri sound incredibly similar. XD

Old 10-04-2011, 02:59 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Winter, thank you for making a character with an MP3 obsession, as I too, can't live without some form of portable music device. LOL

Kya, what you talkin' about, that was detailed. pX

I'm surprised you ain't playing a WAE character. XD

You are both accepteded.