Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-19-2011, 05:40 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy was kinda zoned out, or so it seemed. It took her a few seconds to realise what was going on. She put her vest back on and pulled out her camera. The Mamoswine stopped trudging through the snow and looked at us, lowering its tusks, almost like it was posing. Ivy took the picture and then returned the camera back to its pocket. Mienfoo jumped happily back into Ivy's arms, but I noticed a slight tremor in her arms. I put my own arm around her shoulders as we walked into the cave.

"Ivy, are you alright?" I asked. "Do you think we should turn back?"

She didn't think so, and so we continued onwards. We met an Articuno, which seemed to help Ivy a little bit, but she still seemed a little tired and weak. I was strongly considering asking her again when I heard a slow shuffling sound behind us. We turned around to see a blue deer-like creature looking solemnly at us. It had some cream-coloured protrusions over its front legs, and a pair of horns that were the same colour. I knew that the stern look it was giving us wasn't because it was upset with us - rather, it wasn't happy with what was going on. I reached out with my senses and brushed lightly across the Cobalion's mind, letting it know that we were here to put a stop to the Froslass' rampage.

The Legendary Pokemon nodded austerely and took a few steps forwards. He lowered his head and gently pressed his forehead to Ivy's. A rush of energy passed from the Cobalion to the female Ranger - hopefully she'd be able to tell me what was going on as soon as it finished. I knew I could just use my telepathy to look, but I felt like I shouldn't. This was something private between the two of them. I had to be patient.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 1 Encounter Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); Naive Meditite(F); ??? Shelgon(?); ??? Smoochum(?); ??? Hitmonlee(?); Careful Lucario(M); ??? Hitmonlee(?); ??? Mamoswine(?); Cobalion
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F); Careful Lucario(M)
Picture Value: 3000
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure -61%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly
Old 09-21-2011, 02:09 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

(OOC: lol this one got away on me...)

TP#31

They continued on, and sometimes Ivy felt like she had to force her feet not to drag. Chainy's support helped, but she was just really tired for some reason she couldn't grasp. Seeing the Articuno had brightened her spirits a little, knowing they had the support of the Legendary Pokémon. She couldn't shake the drained feeling though, and it made her wonder if the Froslass was somehow sapping her energy.

Chainy made a noise like he was going to say something, but then he went quiet. He turned to look at something behind them, and when she turned to look too, she froze in her tracks.

She recognized the blue-tinted deer behind them, even if it was only from pictures and rumors. It had yellow lightning bolt protrusions on it, with white tuffs of hair on its sleek body. Its gaze sent chills down her spine. Cobalion, one of the Musketeer Pokémon.

It was said that this creature once fought the humans to save the other Pokémon, and for a heart-stopping moment she wondered if he was here to do the same. The thought prevented her from moving. As a Ranger and a Trainer, she didn't want to fight the Legend, but she couldn't just leave the Froslass alone either. She was endangering the others.

Her breath was short as Chainy said something to it through the mind. She felt the brush of energy surge through the air. Whatever it was, Cobalion nodded, and then it stepped toward her. Ivy's eyes went wide as it approached, not being able to move. She felt her breathing speed up, and she had half a second to wonder why she was reacting so strongly. Could she be channeling the Froslass's emotions? Cobalion was rumored to make any unruly Pokémon obey from just a look. Did Froslass see this?

Before a panic attack could set it, she felt Haji against her legs, sending cooling waves through her. Then, the Cobalion was right in front of her, and she barely stayed calm as it touched its forehead to hers.

Immediately a cool wave of calm washed over her. It was different from Haji's, less personal, but reassuring all the same. The feeling washed through her entire body, and she felt it especially soothing her mind. Then, something snapped, like picking a tick off, and her shoulders relaxed. Her eyes even closed, she was so at peace.

“She troubles you no more, for now,” a voice said inside her mind. It wasn't Haji, so the only one it could be was the Legendary Pokémon. She believed him; she felt much better. “Gather your strength. You will need it.”

She agreed. Froslass was a challenge they hadn't had in a long time. In a way, Pokémon acting out were much more dangerous than people. While humans were more in number and could cause more damage at a faster rate, the things Pokémon could do ran deeper and had more meanings. She knew how to deal with people. There wasn't really a safe place they could lock Pokémon away in unless they were captured.

Imagines flashed across Ivy's mind as she felt her energy being restored, ones she thought were from that time of fighting. She saw enslaved Pokémon, not like how they were partners today, and she saw the wicked people that abused them. It wasn't all awful though, as Cobalion showed her those compassionate people too, knowing that there were both good and bad of both species. Both of them could live in peace if troublemakers were stopped. In order to restore harmony to Oktori, they had to stop Froslass.

The images stopped as Cobalion stepped back, and Ivy opened her eyes. “Thank you,” she said, and the blue deer nodded. She felt lighter now, like some heavy weight had been lifted from her. She saw differently now too. There had to be a reason the Froslass was doing this, and she wanted to know what it was before they just tried to take care of her.

Before the Legend could leave, she quietly spoke up again, asking it a question. “Do you think... I could take a picture?” She retrieved the device from her cargos, showing it the camera. She wanted to remember the events on this mountain. She wouldn't forget what she learned.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines
Old 09-22-2011, 06:08 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: That's okay, I like it ^^

~~~~~

After what felt like an eternity, the Cobalion removed its head from Ivy's, but it continued to stare piercingly into her eyes, seemingly straight to her soul.

"Thank you," Ivy breathed.

I was dying to know what had passed between them, but that would have to wait for later. The Cobalion nodded to Ivy and began to turn away. I was slightly hurt by the fact it had largely ignored me. Perhaps something about the female Ranger spoke to the Legendary Pokemon on a deep level?

"Do you think I could take a picture?" Ivy called after the beast, in a semi-shy tone. The Cobalion looked backwards quickly at her, and obligingly turned side-on to her, displaying its prominent figure. Ivy took the picture and the Pokemon nodded once again before padding off down a side corridor. Ivy exhaled in relief and looked at me, as if telling me she was ready to move on. I really wanted to know what they had shared, but I decided not to ask. If Ivy wanted me to know, she'd offer the information.

We moved down the corridor, and I threw a cursory glance into the side-passage the Cobalion had disappeared into, but it wasn't anywhere to be seen. So, we kept on walking, down and around, getting deeper into the earth and feeling the temperature drop. I held up my hand to indicate a rest top and sat down on a small mound of snow. I was immediately launched into the air as a brown hairy Pokemon hidden within the mound bucked me offwards. I hit the ground with a thud and groaned as I got back onto my feet. I had accidentally sat on a Piloswine, and it didn't seem too happy about this development. It was grunting angrily and making threatening back-and-forth movements.

"I don't suppose you want to try and capture this Piloswine?"I asked Ivy.

Mienfoo clambered down and approached the Piloswine carefully. He began to emit a low-pitched growl, but the Piloswine feinted an attack and the Fighting-type yelped before retreating behind Ivy's legs.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 0 Encounter Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); Naive Meditite(F); ??? Shelgon(?); ??? Smoochum(?); ??? Hitmonlee(?); Careful Lucario(M); ??? Hitmonlee(?); ??? Mamoswine(?); Cobalion; ??? Piloswine(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F); Careful Lucario(M)
Picture Value: 3000
CC since last Encounter: something irrelevant

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure -61%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 09-22-2011, 10:48 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

(OOC: Money in case: 6,250 – 500 = 5,750)

TP#32

The Cobalion complied with her request, letting her take a picture of the sleek creature before it disappeared to watch over Pokémon in other areas of Oktori. After, they continued on, getting closer and closer to the Froslass's nest.

They stopped to rest it bit further down the path, and Chainy tried to take a seat on one of the snow-covered rocks. However, as soon as he made contact, the rock moved and threw him off. Some of the white fell down to reveal a Piloswine, its shaggy coat having collected bits of the environment to cloak itself. However, it wasn't so happy that it had been disturbed, and it was making a bunch of threatening sounds and movements.

“I don't suppose you want to try and capture this Piloswine?” he asked.

She shook her head, and Mienfoo took that time to climb down and take a sort of stance in between her and the wild Pokémon. He growled a little, and if she was honest, it was more cute that frightening, but when the Piloswine pretended to charge him, he yipped and scrambled back behind her legs.

Ivy laughed a little bit, crouching down so she could stroke the little fighter's ears. “I'll pass,” she told Chainy. “This one seems a bit aggravated. Here, give it this,” she added, reaching into a pocket on her cargos to pull out a doll. She tossed it to him so he could give it to the smaller mammoth, and then all of them took some much needed rest.

Mienfoo contented himself with playing in the snow and chittering to Haji in a language she couldn't understand yet. She wondered if she would be able to eventually. All of that depended if Mienfoo wanted to go with her. She'd really like to take him, but she wasn't going to make him if he didn't want to. They still hadn't got the verdict on Lucario yet, and that would have to wait until Froslass was dealt with. She didn't want to leave the little fighter without a guardian if she could help it, not while he was still young.

She let the Pokémon rest though, and instead she told Chainy about what had happened with Cobalion. He had looked a little sour ever since then, and since it would only help his determination against the ghost, it wouldn't hurt. She almost offered to show him, but then she thought that some of the Legend's visions weren't meant to be seen.

They sat like that for a while, knowing the task ahead of them was going to be tough. Froslass probably wouldn't fight as honorably as many of the Pokémon on the mountain did, and that made her infinitely more dangerous.

Mienfoo was making a lopsided snowman in the thin coat that covered the ground. It was only about half a foot high, but he looked happy. He was proudly showing Haji his achievement, and the purple cat was humoring him. He wasn't bothered by the little fighter's energy.

Knowing she had to do this before they reached the Froslass, she called out to get Mienfoo's attention. He immediately stopped what he was doing to dash over to her, pausing about a foot beyond where she was sitting. “I don't know what's going to happen with the Froslass,” she began, not really knowing how to word things. “A lot of Pokémon could change once the ghost is gone, and some of the mind tricks she played on them might not go away. That includes Lucario.” In reality, she had no idea if some of that stuff was permanent or if it would fade after the Froslass was either defeated or captured.

The little fighter had a puzzled look on his face. She didn't want to upset him, but she had to ask. She reached into her vest pocket and pulled out a Park Ball, holding it out so he could see. “Do you want to come with me when its over? I may not have much, but I can promise a home. I think I'd miss you a lot if we parted ways here.”

She sat there with her arm resting on a knee, waiting for him to answer her. She wouldn't blame him if he wanted to stay, especially if Lucario did. However, if all went well, she'd like to take the Lucario, Mienfoo, and the Meditite she captured back with her.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines
Old 09-22-2011, 11:16 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy didn't want the Piloswine, so she tossed a PokeDoll towards the Ice-type. The pig looked askance at the toy as if to ask seriously?. It headbutted the doll back towards Ivy, refusing it, and then it stomped out of the corridor, down the way we had come. I shrugged and chucked the doll back to Ivy, who stowed it safely away again.

Ivy seemed to realise that I wanted a break, so we all sat down and relaxed for a while. The Mienfoo started making a snowman, much to Sasha's amusement, and the little weasel kept cajoling Haji into watching him. The cat dealt with the Fighting-type in his typical calm and reserved manner. He did seem a little resigned to his fate, though.

Ivy shared with me what the Cobalion had said to her, and I was glad that she did. Hopefully the Legendary Pokemon's words would keep her calm in the battle to come. The Froslass seemed more attached to her than me, so she'd need the strength more. Come to think of it, that was probably why the Cobalion had come to her.

When the Mienfoo's snowman was complete, Ivy stood up and went over to kneel next to him.

“I don't know what's going to happen with the Froslass. A lot of Pokémon could change once the ghost is gone, and some of the mind tricks she played on them might not go away. That includes Lucario. Do you want to come with me when its over?" Ivy asked. "I may not have much, but I can promise a home. I think I'd miss you a lot if we parted ways here.”

The Mienfoo's ears flattened and it approached Ivy slowly, keeping low to the ground. It sniffed the ball and then looked up at her, studying her intently. After a half a minute of no one moving, it gently put its paw on the ball. There was a red flash, and then suddenly the red light on the front of the ball flicked on. I smiled - I was happy to know that the Mienfoo went with Ivy. They belonged together, which was something I knew was amazing.

Ivy and I shared a look and a nod, and we continued on down the tunnel, ready to face the Froslass.

Roleplay Completed!

Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F); Careful Lucario(M); Bold Mienfoo(M) + 5000 in pictures

Items Retained: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball, Parkball, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

SCROLL OF CHAINS