Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 09-13-2011, 08:41 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Three: Magikarp. Guest: Shen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Glad you're all enjoying it! XD Sorry we haven't gotten them up in ages... D: I still have one we did with Orthar (Zach) which I need to edit and get up sometime.

But thanks for listening, guys! 8D Hopefully after this busy year I can get back into it. :D

~GS.

EDIT: OH MY GOODNESS GUYS. When I'm back on the podcast, we HAVE to do a drunk session. I've never been drunk before, but if I am, we have to have a podcast where we're drunk. That would be amusing.
I've never been drunk before either, but I'm totally up for it. I know several people who will get a good laugh out of it. xD

LET'S GET DRRRRUUUNNNKKK. And have a hangover the next morning.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 09-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Three: Magikarp. Guest: Shen!

I'd really have to advise against that idea. It's not good to promote drinking on a Pokemon forum. Especially considering this is the Official PE2k Podcast, I don't think you should go ahead with it.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
I'd really have to advise against that idea. It's not good to promote drinking on a Pokemon forum. Especially considering this is the Official PE2k Podcast, I don't think you should go ahead with it.
It is not promoting drinking, it is promoting being drunk. You can get drunk without drinking.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:17 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

We can be drunk on the higgggghhhhss of Pokemon! xD Or something.

Links
Old 09-13-2011, 09:15 PM

Well, actually, if you stay up for three days straight, the effects are literally identical to being drunk. I'd know. xD
Old 09-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
I was actually kidding. xD I wouldn't do that. And even if I would, it would be to have a conversation with them without recording it. xP

Funny to see how everyone reacted to the idea, though! XD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:51 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

We are NOT doing a drunk podcast for a variety of reasons, but I'll only list 2.

1. I can't legally drink, yet.

2. This is practically a kids forum.

Anyone who wants to be on the podcast needs to add me on skype so i can add you to the calls.

Aside from all this, I would like to apologize for the lack of a podcast this past weekend. Unforeseen person circumstances prevented me from doing one. This weekend should definitely happen. I need to know availabilities, and freedom of the people in which to do so.

Post your availabilities here, or on skype if you see me online at any point this week.

Please and thank you.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:06 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

I think we need a couple more people to run the podcast when others can't. Maybe like a larger team. It IS meant to be a weekly thing, after all.

Links
Old 09-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

I'm free quite a bit, so put me on there!!

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 09-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
We are NOT doing a drunk podcast for a variety of reasons, but I'll only list 2.

1. I can't legally drink, yet.

2. This is practically a kids forum.
Oh my goodness, Caleb. It was a joke. Did you not see the post above yours. xD

To be clear:

I. WAS. NOT. SERIOUS.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:43 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Oh my goodness, Caleb. It was a joke. Did you not see the post above yours. xD

To be clear:

I. WAS. NOT. SERIOUS.

~GS.
I know, you silly girl. But all the same, I posted it anyways. xD

@Gem: We have a team of 3. Xanthe is on Hiatus for school, Mike is doing god knows what, and I'm generally off being Caleb on the weekends. Which means I generally have free time. We would need a person with NO LIFE whatsoever to run it if that were the case. No Job, No School, No Friends.

We can't make the team TOO huge to add several people, thus it would get too crowded in the recording. The only logical thing to do in a situation like that is rotate the cast to the first 3 available, also teach every crew member how to run the call and edit the show properly. It'd be intense, difficult, and all over the place. xD

@ Phibb: If you wanna be a part of the main team, you'll have to audition by simply being on the podcast. Our original goal was to give everyone a shot, then decide the team. But as we could only have one person a week, the patience of the newcomers were tested, and most of them left without ever coming back. So they didn't get to be on the podcast.

So I'll give you an opening for this weekend if your free. Since you live in the states, It'll be fairly early for you. Where do you live, state wise?

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Seeing as the last podcast died, I just didn't want to see this one end up the same.

Links
Old 09-14-2011, 01:26 PM

Caleb. I have been there to do it for the last 3 weekends. xD

I won't be available for this one though. I got to see my doctor again.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:37 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
You will be severely punished for that.
I blame Agent Shih-Na. She got Phoenix Wright names stuck in my head.

Damn, if my parents werent so strict and let me have a darn Skype, I would do this, but alas, I can't...
Old 09-15-2011, 02:04 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

@ Phibb: If you wanna be a part of the main team, you'll have to audition by simply being on the podcast. Our original goal was to give everyone a shot, then decide the team. But as we could only have one person a week, the patience of the newcomers were tested, and most of them left without ever coming back. So they didn't get to be on the podcast.

So I'll give you an opening for this weekend if your free. Since you live in the states, It'll be fairly early for you. Where do you live, state wise?
I live in Colorado, so it's GMT -6. How would I audition? I'm an actor at my high school, should I read a monologue? xD

Signature made by Foxamivalth!