Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 12:42 PM
SuperSaiyajin4Gengar Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Anyone else think the series peaked at the Orange Islands?

There was some best moments in orange island arc like the crystal onxy and the orange league but after that arc the pokemon series did peak in johto arc all the way to sinnoh arc and lets hope Isshu arc gets the simular treatment.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Alpha Dialga Offline
New Trainer

Smile Re: Anyone else think the series peaked at the Orange Islands?

no. I personally liked Sinnoh the best hence my username and avatar and also I tend to like the newer seasons than old/

Note: I have gotten sick and tired of Kanto seasons up to johto as of now, so thats why I stick with Hoenn and Sinnoh
Old 09-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Disco Offline

I've been watching this since the first episode.
So obviously I think Kanto was the best season.

I didn't like Sinnoh as much because of Dawn, buuut. It was better than Hoenn by a long-shot.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I think Orange was the last that we saw good stuff considering that Johto was made infamous due to their fillers and Hoenn never picked up speed to be good. Still I think that the series has hit is second peak with the majority of Sinnoh. This past saga we got great storytelling with Galactic and a good rival. In all honesty I think that Sinnoh is a much better saga compare to Kanto and Orange due to the fact that the series finally learn how to master foreshadowing for most of the series.

I am hoping that Isshu would be just as great and that I hope the writers finally figure out how to close off a saga with having a good League ending.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:59 AM
dgg Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
I think Orange was the last that we saw good stuff considering that Johto was made infamous due to their fillers and Hoenn never picked up speed to be good. Still I think that the series has hit is second peak with the majority of Sinnoh. This past saga we got great storytelling with Galactic and a good rival. In all honesty I think that Sinnoh is a much better saga compare to Kanto and Orange due to the fact that the series finally learn how to master foreshadowing for most of the series.

I am hoping that Isshu would be just as great and that I hope the writers finally figure out how to close off a saga with having a good League ending.
Wow your opinions suck not even facts at all.

The Orange Islands series wasn't the last good stuff we would see since Johto wasn't made infamous because of the fillers crap idiots like you and Johto was when Pokemon was at it's peak. Hoenn was ok but not consider to be a classic since it was a bland boring series and Sinnoh was an awful series with crappy childless boring poor storytelling and the rival name Paul wasn't good at all he suck ****,only a retarded loser like you would think Sinnoh saga was good which it really wasn't good.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Limelight Offline

Send a message via AIM to Limelight

dgg, you're not going to get anywhere calling people idiots and retards. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Kanto, The Orange Islands and Johto were definitely my favorite. After that I dislike most of the Pokemon, the evil teams etc. No particular reason, just because I've liked Pokemon since I was a kid and I'm used to the first 3-4 seaons:-)

Hatch: 806
Charmeleon: 839
Charizard: 899
Level100: 1091
Old 09-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Battlestar Offline

It was okay..... Orange was kinda of okay but not a real region

Howeve I loved the battle Fronteir, that was awesome!

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 09-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post

I must apologize for dgg, because while I do not even know the person, he is an obvious d*ck.

However, he is right about one thing. The show definitely hit its peak in the Johto saga, and not in the Orange Islands.