Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default R/S/E Challenge: The Kunai Challenge

(If you haven't read it yet, go to this)
It is currently Week 0, Day 0. Sign-ups are still on.

Competitors:
Spoiler:
Velo

Champions:
Spoiler:
None

Hi. I'm Velo, also known as Purity in some other forums. Welcome, to the Kunai Challenge! This challenge is going to be legend- wait for it........dary! You will be competing against other people, collecting points, to earn a HUGE prize. The prizes will vary. It will range out from when you want to compete in this challenge again, you get to use one of your previous Pokemon, to getting a major head start in points, to helping me with this challenge (Making new Missions and things of the sort). Here's the rules to this challenge:

1. Absolutely NO CHEATING. It would be sorta unfair to everyone else, getting through the first gym leaders with ease using a level 100 Pokemon for the first time doing this.

2. If you did cheat, just admit it! Don't lie saying you did this before and you ere allowed to use it from the old save.

3. No trading. You can only trade IF evolution requires it, or if you're allowed to trade an old Pokemon from your old save.

4. Record your record daily. State where you started, what you did, where you ended, your Points total, and your current Pokemon team. For everything you do that gains Points, put how many Points you gain for doing that.

5. No flaming, trolling, etc. It's obvious that you shouldn't be rude to others. I can AND will remove you for breaking this rule.

6. Every time you beat a gym, you must add another Pokemon of a different type. Do this until you get 6 Pokemon.

7. You do not get to choose the type you start with, have to get next, and the one you end with. The people helping and I choose those.

8. You get Points for the actions you do. You always gain 2 Points at the end of your Day.

9. The challenges are divided into Weeks. Every Week has 7 Days. The 7 Days don't go in order. When 1 Week has passed, that challenge is over, and a winner will be determined.

10. Have fun with this challenge! But, I please urge you not to get on when your drunk or something. It's not like you would though, lol.

11. State which game you'll be using. Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald only.

12. All of your Pokemon must be in the same level range. A Pokemon can not be lower then 5 levels of your other Pokemon. You cannot advance to the next Gym or event until all of your Pokemon are in the same level range.

Here are the things that will earn you Points:
Clearing a cave/dungeon (For the first time): 3 Points
Beating a Trainer: 6 Points
Beating a Gym Leader: 10 Points
Obtaining an item: 4 Points
Obtaining a hidden item: 5 Points
Beating an Aqua/Magma Grunt: 10 Points
Beating an Aqua/Magma Admin: 14 Points
Beating Archie/Maxie: 20 Points
Capturing/Defeating a Legendary: 20 Points
Beating the E4 4 times in a row (R/S Only): 25 Points
Beating Steven (Emerald Only): 25 Points
Capturing Latios/Latias: 29 Points

The champion will gain an extra prize, but everyone (Including the Champion) will be able to start off from their previous save. But, when they capture Latios/Latias, they must wait for the next game week to start this challenge again, if they want to.

You can use your Points to buy items at the Market. Here are the items you can buy:
30 Points
Ticket: Do ya want this Ticket or not?! This Ticket has different things you can use it for depending on the Day.

50 Points
Big Ball: Holy crap! That's one big ball! Use it to box an opponent's Pokemon (Opponent's choice).

50 Points
New Ending Fossil: Oh wow! Look at this fossil! You can use this to box an opponent's Pokemon (Your choice). In addition, you must box one of your own Pokemon (Opponent's choice).

30 Points
Apology Cookie: You say your sorry to one of your opponent's. Your opponent becomes more friendly towards you and you gain 1 Point.

More items to come!
I hope you will join this challenge and have a great time!

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 09-04-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: R/S/E Challenge: The Kunai Challenge

I forgot to mention, I will PM you your Missions. Have a daily habit of checking your PM box. Also, not doing Missions won't affect your points, unless stated.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Closed Thread