Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 12:35 AM
scarletsneasel Offline

Default Pikachu and Friends In the Johto Region

Hi I made a roleplay thingy and this is my first time so don't be pushy my feelings are SENSITIVE. I like the johto region alot and all the pokemon so yeah i also remember digimon. Oh and Iv'e seen a of few of the RPs that everyone else has made so i might need a little help. Here's some info of me.
Species: Sneasel
um are you supposed to put your real first name or just make one up?
Name: Razzle
Other good Info: Scared of ant pokemon/loves sour apple icees/Likes Rare candies/likes to socialize with other pokemon
The name was really hard to think of so don't steal it. Above where it says Species and all that if you want to join in on the fun just fill all of that long stuff.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:20 AM
scarletsneasel Offline

Default Re: Pikachu and Friends In the Johto Region

One day May was in her bed sound asleep when her mom forgot to wake her up because she had to go to work meanwhile May was dreaming about meeting Mew the legendary pokemon she's always dreamed of meeting Mew she thought iit was the custest pokemon ever. Then Razzle rushed up the stairs to see May. Razzle:May! May! May! Wake up! wake up! it's a beauiful day! Razzle started to shake her. May:Noo Noooo /No right now can't we wait till morning? she dozed off. Razzle:NOOO I IS MORNING!! WAAAAKE UUUP! May:Okay! okay! okay! i'm awake...zzzzz...hunh what? oh. Razzle:Hurry up and get dressed May. she got dressed and then went to the front door. May: YAWN I'm ready for a huge day! now Razzle come on! Razzle: Sneasel! And When May opens the door she finds...a...May:HOLY MILTANK! WAILORD!! Razzle:oh my frizzle... they screamed. May:You ready? Razzle:mmm hmm! A WILD WAILORD APPEARED HOLY CRAP! GO RAZZLE! *SNESEL SOUNDS* USE PURSUIT! Huhn?...! WAIT! hold on a minute! what do YOU think YOU ARE DOIN' TO MY POKEMON?! This is MY WAILORD! May:Ohhhhhh my baaaaaaad? I had no idea it was yours. Thats uhkay. May: so what your name anyway? I'm Brendan the son of a pokemon researcher. May:Well my dad is a GYM LEADER! Razzle: That's cool! Brendan:what the heck?! why is that sneasel talking? Razzle:Actually I was Born this way Brendan. Razzle,May,Brendan: CONTINUE THE STORY POKeFANS!
Closed Thread