Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Wynter Offline

Default Re: Johto Chronicles [Su/Ds]

Sure, I'll edit now.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Offline

I haven't seen any edit yet.

Also, I the rules in the first post. We'll see for how long they are good before it becomes unbalanced, but let's try :3

And, Thunderbolt, to answer your question about gyms. Gym battles are typical situations where I can give out bonus levels.

EDIT: Since Wynter didn't fix his SU, I'll let Magnetic_Zero post an SU for Aipom :)

- Johto Chronicles -
your very own adventure
with POKÉMON awaits...

Last edited by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers; 08-11-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Magnetic_Zero Offline

Name: Silas Landry
Sprite choice: Five, please!
Appearance: Silas is shorter than average, standing at 5'3", so he's often stuck looking up at people with his mischievous green eyes. He has squared-off facial features and a stocky build, the only reminder of his true age being his height. Silas's rather fair skin is relatively blemish free, except for the occasional outbreak of acne that comes with adolescence. Underneath the plain white baseball cap he wears is a mop of thick black hair that ends at the middle of his forehead.

Silas is usually seen sporting a white hooded jacket with a black tee shirt underneath and durable white shorts. All of this in addition with his sneakers, it seems to be very practical with the exception of the easily-dirtied white color choice.
Biography: Silas was born and raised in Mahogany Town, where his parents ran a simple apothecary, which was a quite a hit among the older people in the small town. He was never shorted of anything, but wasn’t especially privileged either.

Silas’s small stature has had an immense impact on his personality, making him defensive, brash, and rather hotheaded. He’s drawn toward height and power, and often wandered out of the to Mount Mortar to the West. He describes himself as determined and strong, although others may interpret it as slightly selfish and arrogant. Now, this isn’t to say he isn’t totally unfriendly. There are times where he’s mildly pleasant and has manners, although they are few and far between.

The only real interaction he’s had with Pokémon was with the Furret that his family keeps as a pet. Oftentimes, Silas would take it with him and issue simple commands to it, just to get a taste of using attacks. But just having the family pet pouncing on pinecones and jumping in trees wasn’t enough. Silas wanted something bigger and better. Then he heard Professor Pine’s radio broadcast and knew that he had to get to him. Sure enough, his parents had him sent to New Bark Town as soon as they could, rather happy to get rid of their hardheaded son.
Pokémon:
Aipom (M)

I apologize for my inability to write even a mediocre biography.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Super Singe Offline

If ash-thePIMP does not want the place of bieng sprite 6, i would like to. Not going to post a sign up until i have had your suggestion.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:28 AM

GOSH sorry for being so busy ;; I'm unfortunately going to be even more busy for 2 weeks... I might not be able to come on much at all. But I'll try to! And when the two weeks are over, I'll be back to activeness :3 So be patient and stick around, guys!

Magnetic_Zero, you are accepted and may start posting! Do you want to start from the beginning? Since I'm gonna be a ghost for a while, you might catch up ^^

Super Singe, all spots are unfortunately taken now.

- Johto Chronicles -
your very own adventure
with POKÉMON awaits...
Old 08-15-2011, 06:37 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
GOSH sorry for being so busy ;; I'm unfortunately going to be even more busy for 2 weeks... I might not be able to come on much at all. But I'll try to! And when the two weeks are over, I'll be back to activeness :3 So be patient and stick around, guys!

Magnetic_Zero, you are accepted and may start posting! Do you want to start from the beginning? Since I'm gonna be a ghost for a while, you might catch up ^^

Super Singe, all spots are unfortunately taken now.

Don't worry about being busy, it's completely understandable! Just do your best ^^

And, I'm having a few issues getting my next post to work for me, but I'll try and have it up tomorrow (or later today) or Tuesday.

Also nice name!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-15-2011, 07:10 AM
Magnetic_Zero Offline

Sure! I have no problem starting from, well...the start! I'll probably end up posting tomorrow morning. It's all good with you being busy. At least you have a life. xD
Old 08-15-2011, 08:05 AM

Thanks, Moonlight :3

And thank you guys for being understanding. I'll try to come online and read your posts so that your pokémon can grow in levels, Magnetic_Zero ^^'

- Johto Chronicles -
your very own adventure
with POKÉMON awaits...
Old 08-19-2011, 03:21 AM
The Luna Diviner

Ugh, sorry I haven't posted yet, I think I got heat sickness early in the week, and it's only letting up now.

I'll have something up tommorow most likely :3

Old 08-29-2011, 09:22 AM

I'm back!!!

Now, who wants to get this thing rolling again? :3

EDIT: Hm, nobody? Oh well... then I'll start something similar on another forum instead. Pity, this was picking up great speed.

- Johto Chronicles -
your very own adventure
with POKÉMON awaits...

Last edited by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers; 08-30-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:12 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
I'm back!!!

Now, who wants to get this thing rolling again? :3

EDIT: Hm, nobody? Oh well... then I'll start something similar on another forum instead. Pity, this was picking up great speed.
Oh, I was gonna say I'm still in... but if this is closed D:

Old 08-31-2011, 03:27 PM
White Knight Offline

I've got school starting soon as well...

GOODBYE JOHTO CHRONICLES </3

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP