Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-26-2011, 02:47 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [SU; Open]

Everything looks good to me. As far as I'm concerned you're accepted, but I'll ask Kei for a second opinion as well. :3

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-26-2011, 04:46 AM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Name: Cobalt Gadit
Edit
Personality: Cobalt likes to joke and is very happy. He has a positive look on life and tries to find good in a situation. He is kind of forgetful and clumsy. He rushes alot into things and likes to go with the flow instead of thinking of a plan. Although he is usually happy and fun, he has a grudge on all werewolves and will kill them if he has the chance. Cobalt is a vegetarian because he can turn into animals like cows and chickens. He has the fear of being not wanted for his powers so he likes to stay alone.

Appearance:

Supernatural Creature or Supernatural Hunter: Shapeshifter/ Hunter
Cobalt is lucky and can turn into any animal he has made contact with but every transformation it drains alot of energy out of him. He can die, it takes more effort to kill him but it's possible.

Weapons: None. He'd rather go hands on.

History: Cobalt had a normal childhood exept for one time he went to the zoo when he was 7 and had a conversation with a zebra. His parents thought he was playing games but were cautious and made up that he was allergic to animals. After that was fine until one day 7 years later he was at school when he was phoned that his parents died in a car crash. He was sent to an orphanage where he found out his gift but could only turn into a zebra. He secrectly practiced turning into a zebra every night and reserched about shapeshifters. A few months later the police called him and told him the cause of the crash. It was a werewolf. Cobalt also learned about his powers and that he'd have to touch the animal to use it. A year after he ran away to track down werewolves and any other supernatural beings.
He also went to all the petting zoos he could find. <-----------------Edit

Other: His favourite animal to turn into is a zebra .

I have one question are we all on one team (hunters) or is it we go solo and/or find people along the way?

Last edited by Dark Umbreon; 08-26-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:39 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

It looks good for the most part, but can I suggest adding a little more detail to the personality? I know histories are a pain to do but a little more in that area wouldn't hurt either.

I think that everyone will start off solo, but meet up with each other as the RP progresses. However, it's optional to have your character know someone else's (with their consent of course) and start off with them as well.

Old 08-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Thanks I'll edit that asap. I kind of had a writer's block when i was writing the personality
edit: done editing didn't know what to put for history

Last edited by Dark Umbreon; 08-26-2011 at 10:23 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Umbreon View Post
Thanks I'll edit that asap. I kind of had a writer's block when i was writing the personality
edit: done editing didn't know what to put for history
you're accepted. once the RP starts just be sure to write at least two long well descriptive paragraphs for your posts
Old 08-31-2011, 04:43 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Before I make my post, where exactly is everyone? ^^'

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-31-2011, 12:59 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

I'm actually not entirely sure myself; the name of the state and/or city hasn't exactly been decided yet (and if it has I'm just slow). I just know it's a town near the beach. ^^'

Old 08-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

lol i was thinking at the very end of Florida by the ocean, but i don't know what city/town yet XD *goes to google map* XD

edit: how does Homestead, Florida sound? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead,_Florida

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 08-31-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:19 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Maybe Miami? It's near the end by the beach if I remember right. I think the one at the very end is Homestead, right beside it. xD

Btw this is a discussion thread too, so anyone who has questions feel free to post them. I failed to mention that earlier. ^^'

Old 08-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Maybe Miami? It's near the end by the beach if I remember right. I think the one at the very end is Homestead, right beside it. xD

Btw this is a discussion thread too, so anyone who has questions feel free to post them. I failed to mention that earlier. ^^'
lol you must of posted at the same time i did my edit XD i found Homestead and posted a link for it ^^ and lol awwww XD
Old 08-31-2011, 02:25 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Lol I think I did. xD Homestead sounds fine to me. ^^

Old 08-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [SU/DS]

Damn you guys started quicker than I expected. Epic super duper sign-up mode activate.

Name: Azaziel
Personality: Azaziel has been a patient man. He has long awaited the day the demons came in full force upon the Earth. The day he could bring justice upon all the demons, and other Supernatural creatures that have commited wrongdoings, and slay all of them.

Azaziel is a very wise and intelligent man, who has formulated a plan that will bring forth the end of Lucifer, and bring relative peace to the Earth for some time at least. Azaziel can at times be easily angered, and his anger is unforgiving and merciless. If his fury is unleashed, and it's focused upon you, you're pretty much done for.

He is somewhat mistrusting of other Supernatural creatures that he has just met, as he needs to silently observe them, and judge whether they be worthy of survival, or whether they deserve to die for their crimes. Azaziel considers himself the Judge and Executioner of the evil the Supernatural creatures commit, and does not consider himself to be evil. Azaziel feels that rules restrict what justice can be exerted, and broke away from the rules he once followed.

Azaziel sees Humans as equal beings, which is very different compared to normal Demons, who consider Humans as vessels or food. Azaziel has a hatred for all things evil, and will go to all lengths to bring forth the demise of Evil.

Appearance:
He stands at a height of seven foot. He wears a long black trenchcoat over a pure black suit which is not visible beneath the trenchcoat. He wears a pair of black sunglasses to keep his pupils from view.
Supernatural Creature: Demon(Hunter)
Weapons: Katana,Tranq Gun,AK47 with Silver bullets,Bowie Knife,Python,ASP
History: Azaziel used to be an Angel that served the will of God many years ago, and when God asked for the Angels to bow to his greatest creation, Man, Azaziel was not overly impressed. Azaziel saw Man on common ground as Angels, not as superior. Obviously, there was a schism as Lucifer rebelled against God, along with various other Angels. Azaziel decided he would see what Lucifer was going to do, and pretended to rebel, and was expelled from Heaven, becoming one of Lucifer's Demons.

However Azaziel managed to relay a message to Gabriel, informing him that he hadn't truly rebelled, and was in fact keeping an eye upon Lucifer, but did not inform Gabriel the true reason he had left, that he had left due to the foolish rules that God has emplaced upon his Angels. Azaziel kept watch over Lucifer for some time, but Lucifer soon grew suspicious of Azaziel, and he had to flee from Hell. Azaziel has sworn upon himself that he will slay Lucifer, and all his fallen angels, and bring forth a new age, by slaying God himself, and restoring a peaceful new order to Heaven, one without foolish rules that would just create new Lucifers. Azaziel also "rebelled" due to personal reasons, as he wanted to keep an eye upon his brother Azazel.

Azaziel silently scours the lands, searching for creatures to exact justice upon, and has come to Homestead due to the increasing rate of disappearances in the area where people have vanished to leave no trace.

Other: (Powers)
Healing
Levitation
Stronger Demon Powahs

Name: Gorak
Personality: Gorak is a rather manipulative and emotional man, and he can easily be angered, his anger being quite unrelenting in its explosiveness. Gorak despises humans, but puts up with them to stay incognito and to not blow his cover as being a Shapeshifter. Gorak has a deep hatred for Demons, as his family were slain by a pair of Demons.

Gorak is not one you can honestly trust, as you never know what he is truly thinking, and whether or not he is a second away from killing you. Gorak is not one to make friends easily, or even to keep friends, as he usually kills them or incapacitates them and takes on their form for whatever he needs.
Appearance: Facial features, minus hood
Body,Minus hood obviously
Gorak stands at a height of six foot ten inches, and his eyes are a piercing cobalt blue in colour. He wears clothes exactly like in the pictures, apart from of course having no hood, and no hidden blades.
Supernatural Creature: Shapeshifter(Hunter)
Weapons: Crossbow with Silver bolts, Longsword made of Silver, Desert Eagle, Kagos retractable training staff(A long metal staff that can be changed to be longer or shorter depending on foe,distance,size of battle quarters. Is used to knock out potential people to shapeshift into),Water Gun
History: Gorak was born into a family that were shapeshifters, and he was treated relatively well, and looked after by his family. When he was just a teenager, two Demons broke into his family home by manipulating his mother, and slaughtered his parents, as well as his younger brother and sister, who he had cared about dearly and looked after since they were born. Gorak managed to survive due to his uncle arriving and fighting the demons, allowing him to escape, though costing his uncle his life.

The faces of the Demons were burned into Gorak's mind forever, and he swore he would enact revenge and make the Demons suffer, and not just them two Demons, all Demons. Over the years, Gorak made scarce friends, constantly changing his appearance and having to leave town when suspicions started to arise, reverting back to his original appearance when arriving at a new town. Gorak soon met a Supernatural hunter that he quickly became friends with, who trained him into hunting Supernatural creatures. When the hunter discovered Gorak was a Supernatural creature however, he didn't kill or harm Gorak, but instead accepted him as he was a friend. However, the hunter would end up being killed by a group of Demons. Enraged, Gorak went on a rampage, slaying all the Demons, and fleeing to Homestead, where he has set up in an abandoned home, using the home as a makeshift Supernatural hunting base.
Other: N/A

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 09-01-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:36 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Everything looks alright to me. As far as I'm concerned, you're accepted. Unless Kei has any objections to the SU, you can go ahead and start posting.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

everything looks fine to me ^^ once you read all the posts Kaioo then feel free to post

Edit: it won't let me edit in more powers that a Mermaid has in Ashley's SU because i think it would be too long for the post or something, so here it is ^^'

Gelidkinesis: The ability to change the viscosity or thickness of water (and possibly all liquids). Gelidkinesis has been shown to be able to turn water into a jelly-like substance, like what a jellyfish is made out of. After a short time however this power will wear off as the water reverts back to its liquid state. There is a disadvantage to this power: it makes water or drinks undrinkable.

Substanciakinesis: The ability to turn water (and possibly all liquids) into a solid state, without freezing it. It can be seen as an enhancement of Gelidkinesis in that it solidifies water instead of merely jellying it. Plus, as opposed to Gelidkinesis, it does not seem to wear off with time. This power can also make water into stepping stones, like for example crossing a river or a stream.

Mecokinesis: The ability to combined Substanciakinesis and Gelidkinesis will equal the ability to explode water or jelly, and also be used to glue objects together or create enough sticky or jelly to ease in objects and causing them to stick together like a strong paste.

Telepathy: This ability allows the Mermaid to communicate with only sea animals mentally, such as Dolphins, Sharks, Crabs, Fish, Whales and even Shrimp; the list goes on and on. The only animal that a Mermaid can communicate with that isn’t a part of the sea is a Seagull.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 09-05-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:51 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting, I'm down with a flu DX
Can somebody bunny Lani for the next days? The flu is starting to break, but I'm still not well enough to write anything.

Sorry for the inconvienance (sp)!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }