Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-12-2011, 03:57 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR X] WAR X RP - The Circle of Life and Death [DS]

Oh man, Carie must have a copy of that book for her ancient information collection, but the earliest we will be done is a long while from now. Can't ask you to wait, so we will probably have to figure out a way to meet you there. I have some ideas but you'll probably be done by the time I implement them.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 08-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

(Almost) no one is supposed to know about the book until now, the Lifemaker wrote it in (mostly) secret and the information about it was (almost) lost when Lamentur Vail was destroyed. Doubt anyone would have a copy of the book as it's also not something that can simply be flipped open and read, making trying to copy it rather... difficult.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 08-12-2011, 05:55 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Just commenting OOC on your post dude. She would want a copy. As for actually being able to do it, that shouldn't be a problem given enough time. As a historian who hoards ancient knowledge, Carie has the ability to reverse engineer any magic, given enough time. Her hobby when she's not busy is making spells for people, and finding the right one from her library when people need on order.

Been meaning to make her a real character. Been giving her a lot of character development, so that is the logical next step. I just haven't been able to come up with a history for her beyond what's been revealed in the RP, and even then it hasn't been about her specifically.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 08-12-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Lol, yay, I'm funny :D

So, Broni, you're going for a book nerd huh? Nice. Haven't seen those around since the advent of the "IPad". Somehow I keep thinking of that clumsy chick from Fullmetal Alchemist...You know, the one Ed and Al had to rescue because she got crushed underneath all the books she was reading ^^'
Old 08-13-2011, 03:25 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Carie is far more than a book nerd. She is a chemist, a historian with books as far back as before the fall perfectly reserved that she acquired, can become invisible but it tires her out if used too much, can move at the speed of sound but if used way too much it also tires her out, can reverse engineer any spell if given enough research time, can make her own spells if given enough research time, can create lock spells that are near impossible to counter, and her major/primary ability is she is Telekinetic and Telepathic on the level of Sabrina the Gym Leader. Don't worry I don't godmod and always keep my characters within their fair play limits, but you do not want to mess with this woman. Minus Teleportation and Mind Control because that is just OP. Mind Control is always OP, but messing with people's minds isn't.

Basically she's a very gifted mage, and of course doesn't sleep very much because she prefers to live a full life. Pretty much she's an Elite NPC until I can figure out a concise history for her, or if Lus lets me do a character with no backstory. Doubt he will, so she's likely to stay this way the whole time. A mysterious character.

Last edited by bronislav84; 08-13-2011 at 03:37 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Well, finally my long overdue post is done. My internet connection for the past week has been shifty at best, and for hours at a time it hasn't worked at all. Unsure of why it was like that, but it seems to have been resolved.

The both of the new plots look interesting, though I'm a bit concerned with the Lord Marshals plan to butcher a whole lot of mages. =P

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.