Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

I'm just waiting for others to post :P

I do see some sort of pokemon battle coming up though.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

I'll post soon. I don't wanna interfere with Mia and Mona right now. So I'll just watch for a bit.

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 07-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Ah, alright
Old 07-10-2011, 04:25 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Thats it, I give up, my one shot at getting a RP up and I failed again. You guys can continue, but I...I just can't continue this.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
Thats it, I give up, my one shot at getting a RP up and I failed again. You guys can continue, but I...I just can't continue this.
Why? And what will happen to your characters?

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-10-2011, 04:59 PM
MoonKit Offline

Errr...i kinna have my reasons. One is writers block, the other I truthfully don't wish to state.

ohdangididntthinkaboutthatUHHHHH
Old 07-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
Errr...i kinna have my reasons. One is writers block, the other I truthfully don't wish to state.

ohdangididntthinkaboutthatUHHHHH
Ok, I won't press you to tell me then, if you don't want to.

I could take over Amber if you wanted/didn't mind?

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-10-2011, 05:07 PM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post

Ok, I won't press you to tell me then, if you don't want to.

I could take over Amber if you wanted/didn't mind?
Actually, nevermind. I'll just need to deal with a freaking Pokemon following her every move and my Espeon basically dieing due to a blowback >.>
Old 07-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Listen, MoonKit. I like this rp and I dont want to see it die. Why don't you put it on hold for awhile until your writer's block goes away and maybe until a few more people sign up.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Sylver Offline

Hey, I'd like to give this a shot, if you'll have me.

Human
Name: Nathaniel Vyres, nickname Sylver
Side: Keeping the Secret
Appearance: Has short, slightly spiked brunette hair. He likes to smile a lot through emerald green eyes. His skin is between tanned and cream-colored. He mainly wears a black and green jacket over a red t-shirt, as well as blue denim jeans and black shoes. A lone ring resembling a dragon wrapped around his left index finger adorns his hands, and a necklace resembling a Victini is displayed proudly. His right hand bears a multipurpose archery glove for whenever he practices. Aside from his outfit, an oak longbow and a wakizashi are often seen along his back, as well as a closed quiver hanging off of his left side.
Personality: He is far more patient than many would believe possible, allowing most peopl to take their time in answering any questions he has. His attitude outside of battle is light-hearted and humerous most of the time, but serious when need be. Inside battle however, his attitude changes to focused determination. He normally lets any insults or jokes directed at him slide, laughing it off with them. Surprisingly for where he was born, he's selfless at times.
History: Born in Black City, he was only used to the ever-expanding greed and city life, one reason why when he traveled as a Trainer, he was immediately entranced by the beauty of the natural world outside his hometown. Starting with a Snivy, he went to just explore the areas, gaining the respect and trust of his pokemon through experience alone. He holds a full badge set from Unova, but soon left to continue to explore the world, eventually landing in Johto with a young man called Victor. He searches for ideal places to train with his ever growing team, training each teammate individually before together.
His current stop in his travels is Violet City, where he and his Buizel Haley have decided to visit the legendary Sprout Tower.
Weapon of Choice: Mideival weaponry, mainly Swords and Bows
Theme Song:
Other: He travels with Victor, the knowledge of his companion being a Victini ever present in his mind, and an oath not to tell anyone Victor didn't want knowing held true to this day.

Pokémon
Name: Victor
Spices: Victini
Side: Legendary
Appearance: In Human form, wears a white red-lined v-neck shirt. Simple white jeans and white shoes also adorn his form. His orange shoulder-length hair is tied off into a small ponytail in the back and styled in the front, giving him the impression of a boy who can't decide his look. His radiant ocean blue eyes seem to light up at even the slightest good news, and a smile almost always shows on his face. Twho white gloves carrying a wing pattern along the back rest on his hands, halfway covering each finger. In his Pokemon form, he appears as a regular Victini.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky is the base impression many get in when they see him in Human form. He tends to bounce around as if he's overflowing with positive energy, and causes many to often stare at his perky attitude. He loves to meet new people, and occasionally gives out random hugs to people he likes, adding to the wonder people have of him, although he's mainly oblivious to it.
History: Having left the shores of Liberty Island under the guise of a teenager, Victor had met Sylver on the docks of Castelia City, proceeding to follow him to Johto and become his friend. One day, he accidentally let slip the fact that he was Victini to Sylver, who seemed to take the news as much as a reply to the weather, saying he already knew a girl who was one, and proceeded to explain his nickname. He then made a promise not to tell anyone unless Victor said it was okay. Victor, glad to meet an honest Trainer, became friends with the brunette and even played a few pranks on the other passengers with him.
Upon docking in Johto, the two went their separate ways, Victor looking to head towards the homes of the legendary pokemon. Currently, he's outside of Violet City, training his skills.
Signature Move: V-Create
Theme Song:
Other: Considers Sylver a younger brother, in a sense.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 08-19-2011, 02:23 AM
ShinyLugia Offline

Pokémon
Name: Sophie
Age: 15 (Level 17-still very young for a Ledgendary Pokemon)
Gender: Darn it, Lugia is genderless... I'll just refer to her as 'she' or 'her' in the RP.
Spices: (Do you mean species?) Lugia!
Side: Legendary
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: She usually acts tough, may be a little cocky sometimes, and finds it hard to express her emotions, or apologize, so she usually keeps them bottled up inside her. One good crack and you might make her cry. Trying to force something out of her will also make her cry. She doesn't usually mean the things she says or does, but most think she does and end up making her cry. She hides her feelings behing sarcasm, and is only trusting and happy (and sarcastic!) around her friends. Otherwise, she is as hard to reach as Pluto. Because she keeps her feelings pent up inside her, most think of her as 'dumb', 'dull', or 'mean', because she is afraid of getting her feelings hurt. She will proceed to be blunt and mean-ish until she decides you worthy of her friendship. Then you can count on her to be one of the best friends ever. She still may be a little unsensitive to your feelings and accidentally hurt them, though~
History: Sophie hatched at the bottom of the sea from a strange glowing egg. Soon after she hatched, she was attacked by Sharpedo, and fled to an underground cave where nothing else ever came in, fearing all other Pokemon. She has never seen any other Pokemon exept for the 'shadows' that attacked her on her hatchday. After 15 human years of raising herself, she decided to go to the surface, the place that she heard other Pokemon whispering about (She never saw the Pokemon themselves, she just has very sensitive ears..) The place where the monsters lived. She surfaced, and, after trying to figure out how to use her wings, walked onto land, only to be bombarded with round red and white capsules thrown by weird-looking two-legged things yelling about something shiny. Sophie rebounded and flashed back into her cave in the sea, developing a slow but steady dislike for the strange two-legged creatures. One night, she flew away to a deep, remote lake-untouched by humans but known to Pokemon, a common meeting place reowned for the delicious water that was in the lake, its taste unmatched for miles around.
Signature Move: Aqua Wing (Power ---, Accuracy ---, Type: Water. Description: The user soars up into the air and then strikes with a wing or tail as if it was a raging wave on a stormy (Not sure what word to use) sea. The attack never misses, and the power is higher with the opponent's level. (The higher the level, the more damage done.))
Theme Song: Umm... no.
Other: She loves shiny things~!

(Oh, and is it allowed to have two ledgendarys? I didn't see that rule anywhere, so...)

Last edited by ShinyLugia; 08-19-2011 at 03:59 AM.