Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond
Default Re: What was wrong with PE2K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I came up with two elaborate theories.

A) The Pokemon Company saw how amazing we were, and thought that we could rival them and their site. So, in a preemptive strike, they hired a band of hackers from the PokeCommunity and Serebeii to use Chinese proxy servers and hack into the server mainframe itself, disabling it, and causing a massive shutdown like when Anonymous hacked Sony. Jk, jk PokeCommunity. Jhf.

B) A spy who was on the run for not finishing an assassination makes an account on here to talk with some news reporter about some government conspiracy. The CIA then hacked into Pe2k to read each and every PM to figure out who the assassin and the reporter was. They are now fighting in London, England. The reporter will probably get shot, and the assassin who has amnesia is still working on figuring out who he is.

But upon reading this thread, I have come to a conclusion that neither of those theories have happened... yet.
PokeCommunity has no hackers (except ROM hackers, of course xD). I don't know about Serebii though, not really active there. :> But why Chinese? I'm sure there are more better servers out there. xDD

B is a whole lot creepier. I mean, a spy and a news reporter on PE2K. *le gasp*
Old 08-17-2011, 08:23 AM
twistedspoon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to twistedspoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond1304 View Post
PokeCommunity has no hackers (except ROM hackers, of course xD). I don't know about Serebii though, not really active there. :> But why Chinese? I'm sure there are more better servers out there. xDD

B is a whole lot creepier. I mean, a spy and a news reporter on PE2K. *le gasp*
Why, didn't you hear? PE2K is the setting of the next Bourne movie

Join PokeSun. Tell 'em IAmAMartian sent you!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond1304 View Post
Who is to say PokeCommunity doesn't have hackers? Who is to say that our own forum doesn't have members that are hackers?

Because Chinese have had a history of hacking things, so it would be the perfect proxy and the perfect cover to blame on China. xD

And thanks, Sparkles. ;)