Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-27-2004, 10:37 PM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon: Uprise of the Legendaries

Lets just say that Rayquaza chapter never happened.

"Hey, CM! I've been looking all over for you!"
CM replied. "Yeah, I had some buisness to take care of."

Raichu suddenly emerged from his ball.
"What! Storm, what are you doing out of your ball?" Kieran said, startled.
Raichu's eyes turned red. "RAAAAAAAAAIICHUUUUUUUUUU!" he screamed. He had Thundered Kieran, then CM.
Raichu then evily laughed.
"Raichu....why?" Kieran said as he fell to the ground.

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

OOC: Ever heard of deleting posts, Raichu? =P

BIC:

Josh sat in the pokemon center, watching the news.

"This is the strangest thing this reporter has ever seen!" The reporter shouted loudly, because he was unaudiable with the loud rain. He was reporting from Hoenn. "Rain here, Lightning storms throughout Johto, and I'm getting reports of intense heat, but snow!? We've also had reports of wild pokemon attacking trainers out of no where! This is amazing, yet horriblyterrifiing...."

The TV screen flashed and went to static.

"Looks like we've lost contact with the outside world...." Josh sighed to his Breloom.

It was still snowing outside, more heavily now then before, to the point of it actually sticking on the ground, even with all the heat. It looked to have gotten about an inch high.

"This doesn't make any sense. How can it snow with this heat? How can the snow actually stay on the ground?!" Josh questioned no one.

Jade stared out the window, up at the sky. "Bre bre..." She said quietly, so Josh couldn't hear.

Not a moment of silence, with all the trainers. People were making up rumors now, and getting calls on poke'gears, getting more rumors.

Josh sighed again," All these people...They annoy me so much."

Josh had orginally set out on a pokemon journy to be alone, and away from huge crowds. He usually got that, but not today.

It began to grow dark outside, as the clouds dencened, covering the light from the sun. It was getting late anyways, it was going to naturally get dark anyways.

"Well, I don't know whats going on, but I hope whatever it is stops, and stops soon....Maybe I should get Skyborn from the PC, incase we need to quickly escape." Josh suggested to Breloom.

They walked over, and Josh logged into his name, and requested his Pidgeot, Skyborn, to be sent to him. In a flash of electricty, a red and white sphere appeared in a tiny slot where you were able to send and receive items and pokemon. He grabbed the ball up, and placed it in his poke'belt.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:56 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

The hail began to fall faster now they were as big as baseballs. Sleet, snow, rain, wind, hail and even thunder and lightning clashed against each other not only destroying nature... life itself... "It's insane over here! It looks like the thunder is taking mutiny though.. it can't hurt us. Marco looked back and saw poor Jack on his knees. Blood was rushing down from his forehead with ice and rain mixed in. Then, he droped to the ground not even moving. "JAAACCKKK!!!" Marco screamed. But his cries were in vein... no one could hear him call for help. He ran and ran as fast as he could trying to dodge the falling rain and hailstones inches away from killing him. A pink and white bubble appeared and Marco ran even harder knowing that it was the pokemon center. Once he got inside the pokemon center he could ask for a hard hat and a rain coat. Once he got in the pokemon center it was filled with people. Pokemon lashing at they're trainers commotion about what was going on. Marco sped twoards the front desk of nurse Joy pushing away other people at all cost. He reached the office. "Nurse Joy I need a hard hat and a pokemon that is fast!" "Why would you need that?" the beautiful nurse asked softly. "My friend is injured and is lying in a puddle of blood!" "OH NO!" screamed the Nurse. She screamed so loud even with the commotion all around the center it could be heard. She ran into a door and a minute later a scyther and Blissey poped out with the nurse. "Scyther scan the park for the boy and Blissey feed him your egg when he gets here!" Scyther dashed away quickly. Soon, Scyther returned with a boy with a mishapen head and blood dripping all over from him. Blissey ran twoards Scyther holding a chunk of it's egg in it's hand. It shoved the piece of egg down his throat. "Blissey!" it cried. *He'll be alright* A chansey came with a strecher and Scyther put him down. Chansey dove into the human emegency room. "I hope he's alright..." thought Marco.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:50 AM
§avage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to §avage]) Send a message via MSN to §avage]) Send a message via Yahoo to §avage])

*Meanwhile near the Indigo Plato ~ The sudden effects in the weather had been changing in the this area aswell... people did not know what do think as various nature hazards were being created, and the peacefull society that had been built was now beeing thrown into chaos...

A thunderstorm had been brewing this day, and suddenly a lightning bolt hit hit a tree in the forest, as it started to create a forest fire.... but then it started to rain putting this same fire out... it seemed that that changes were becoming more hostile and quick...

As well the constant raining drew some pokemon from their regular habitats... in perticular a certain Aggron had came down from its mountain, and had run a muk in the city below... News reporters had more then enough stories, and told everyone to stay indoors.... most listened except for the advernturers who seeked this oppertunity to catch rare pokemon that had come out of hiding...

As the Aggron was tearing through town it reached a dam that so far had been holding the town from a flood... the Aggron then opened its mouth "AAarrrr!!!" A shining beam was then released from the monster which headed straight for the dam...

then suddenly a voice was heard, "Dragonite! Hyper Beam!" and with that another hyper beam collided with the last which created a mid-air explosion*

(Lance) Aggron! Go back to your mountain! I cant let you destroy this city!

*The Aggron did not look like it was having a turn of heart*
Old 04-28-2004, 11:43 AM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Kieran! Kieran! Kieran!" CM said
Kieran finally woke up.
"Don't tell me." Kieran said weakly. He reached to his belt. Every Pokemon was gone.
"....Storm took mine too...." CM said.
"We have to get back to the PokeCenter!" I have two other Pokemon.
"So do I." said CM. A Flygon and an Altaria."
"I have a Metagross and an Absol." They looked at each other, both worried.
"RAAIIAIAI!"
"That's Raichu" they said. We have to get to the PokeCenter. But something was NOT going to let them through.
"URRRRRRRRSARIAIIGNG!"
Ursarang (sp?)...........

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:27 PM
§avage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to §avage]) Send a message via MSN to §avage]) Send a message via Yahoo to §avage])

((Raichu... did CM give you the right to control her character? because you have been doing it for a couple of posts, and if she didn't let you, then stop doing it, cause you are bunnying her character))
Old 04-28-2004, 08:49 PM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Whoops. Really sry. If you want CM, that was something real big, so go ahead, take ur Pokemon back. Raichu took my Pokemon.

"I'm goin off on my own." Kieran said
Kieran finally reached a Pokemon Center and withdrew his Metagross and Absol.
"C'mon guys, we have to find out what's going on."
"Ab!"
"META!"
Kieran arrived in Vermillion as it started to snow. Storm, his Raichu, was there, too, surrounded by Police with Growlithes.
"We have you surrounded, you pesky rat!" said an officer.
"GROWLITHES! MUD-SLAP!" they said in unison.
Mud flung into Storm's eyes, but he shook it off.
"RAAAICHUUHUUHUHUHU!" Storm screamed. The police were fried.
Kieran stepped up. "OK STORM! THAT'S ENOUGH!"
A shady figure came up to Kieran. Lt. Surge.
"What's goin on here?" said the Gym Leader.
"My Raichu has gone crazy!"
"Hey, it's Kieran!"
"Yeah,yeah. HELP ME!" Kieran cried.
"Ok, ok, GO RAICHU!" Surge screamed. The Raichu came out ready to fight. But the Raichu stiffened up. Black electricity surged from both of them.
"The Pokemon are going crazy!" Kieran said. The Raichu's mouths widened, and a light surged. Hyper Beam.

Suddenly, all the Pokemon from the city came out. All ready to attack Surge and Kieran. Kieran's Metagross and Absol broke from their balls. All ready to do one attack. Hyper Beam. Eevees, Magnimites, and Tediursas, oh my!

PHEOEOWOOWOWO! Kieran dived out of the way with Surge, some of the beams skimming their arms.
"AHHH!" they screamed. After the beam was done, every Pokemon fell to the ground, and the sun came for once in a week. But the sun was bright. Too bright.

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:54 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

As the hail started to stop falling it became very hot. The heat in the pokemon center had to be turned off quickly. A small Chansey turned the deegres down by fifty. "It's a miracle!" Marco screamed. Even with the inccessant(SP?) jabbering throughout the center his joy was heard through and through the dome. Marco dove for the door when a Chansey made him stay inside. She slightly opened the door and put a themometer out for ten seconds. Chansey's hand was black from sunburn and she handed him the themometer. It said F:120(120 deegrees farienthiet) The temperture began to rise until the warm red liquid busted through the tube and spilled onto the floor. "This is insane..." Marco thought. "First hail comes down like no tommorow and the next thing you know is it's F:140. "The Chansey down by the air cooling turned it to 10 deegres. It felt like 70. Marco could feel that this was the begining of something bad..
Old 04-29-2004, 11:45 AM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

"What?! That's it! My Pokemon are dead.....?" Kieran said quietly.
"What's with the Pokemon" Surge asked. "Because they are not dead."
"??? They're not?"
"They have a pulse..." Surge said.
OK, Surge, I need you now. Gather every gym leader. Meet me at the Indigo Platuea! (sp?)

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:37 PM
Cody Offline
Experienced Trainer

Talking Re: Pokemon: Uprise of the Legendaries

Am I too late?

Name: Cody
Looks: Bug Maniac
Pokemon: Walrein, Tropius, Conaquaron (made-up), Corroke (made-up legendary, goes bad when the legendary uprising starts)
PC: Tredonorus (made-up), Milotic.
Origin: Sootopolis
Other: Has created many pokemon in his genetics lab.

BEGINNER'S TRINITY (coming not so soon to a fanfic section near you)

Martak

GO HERE!!!!WAMPUM: REVAMPED
Old 04-29-2004, 04:04 PM
§avage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

((Ok Cody you are accepted... and Raichu Gaurdian... there better be a reason why even your pokemon are going crazy, like some hypnotic devise... cause when I meant the pokemon are going crazy, I meant the ones that live in the wild, and cant understand why the weather is changing so drastically... like elephants in our world would act if it started to snow in africa... they would go nuts not knowing whats going on))
Old 04-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

OOC: It's ok if he controls my character, I'm not around that much anymore. Let's just say that his Riachu took my pokeballs, I ran to the Poke Center, and got my other two out.

IC:

"Dust, grab my balls and Kieran's balls, now!" A Flygon swooped in, grabbing all 8 balls, and giving Kieran back his. The Riachu's tried to shock Dust, but it didn't affect him. Dust just shook the electricity off. "You all right Kieran?" CM walked up to him. "Oh yeah, this is Dust, my Flygon." Dust said a quick "hi" and flew out of the way of the Hyper Beams. Dust flew up a bit and did a Sandstorm a ttack, followed by several Mud-Slaps, followed by Rock Throw. It did enough damage to knock them out a bit. "Hurry! Now's your chance!" Both Kieran and LT Surge pulled out their balls and returned their Riachus in their balls.

"Dust return!" CM said, holding out a pokeball. Dust turned red and went inside the ball. "You two all right? I saw you both overhead and saw you both get hit by the Hyper Beams, thus leaving those big cuts over your arm." CM said.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 07-06-2011, 02:31 AM
cocobutter13 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
OOC: It's ok if he controls my character, I'm not around that much anymore. Let's just say that his Riachu took my pokeballs, I ran to the Poke Center, and got my other two out.

IC:

"Dust, grab my balls and Kieran's balls, now!" A Flygon swooped in, grabbing all 8 balls, and giving Kieran back his. The Riachu's tried to shock Dust, but it didn't affect him. Dust just shook the electricity off. "You all right Kieran?" CM walked up to him. "Oh yeah, this is Dust, my Flygon." Dust said a quick "hi" and flew out of the way of the Hyper Beams. Dust flew up a bit and did a Sandstorm a ttack, followed by several Mud-Slaps, followed by Rock Throw. It did enough damage to knock them out a bit. "Hurry! Now's your chance!" Both Kieran and LT Surge pulled out their balls and returned their Riachus in their balls.

"Dust return!" CM said, holding out a pokeball. Dust turned red and went inside the ball. "You two all right? I saw you both overhead and saw you both get hit by the Hyper Beams, thus leaving those big cuts over your arm." CM said.
Name: Hannah
Appearance: blonde hair blue eyes confused look
Pokemon: 4 Politoeds
Origin: Hoen
Other Info: Dazed/ confused
Old 07-06-2011, 02:47 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

One, this is the Roleplay boards, Sign ups have their own boards. Two, the last post is from 2004. No one is doing this RP any more. If a thread's last post is over 30 days old, you shouldn't post in it.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-22-2011, 06:39 AM
xiaomi520 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Why use the golf clubs that don’t fit

Why use the golf clubs that don’t fit

Straight down the middle. Straight down the middle. Straight down the middle. A rare occurrence for such a wayward striker of the ball. But I now stood over a club brimming with confidence, rather than an assumption that my next shot was going to be a duffer. There’s a certain buzz about the whole custom-fitting process. You are centre of attention and all your needs are adhered to. And the largest family-run business in golf treats you like one of their own. I have spoken to cynics about custom-fitting. My favourite was, “It’s just another way for companies to eek more money from you.” Well, yes. It is a business after all. But you wouldn’t buy clothes that were too small for you, so why use clubs that don’t fit?

------------------------------ Ping K15 Irons
Callaway Diablo EDGE
TaylorMade Burner