Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion
Default Re: what shinies have you got? post any of them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
I dont have a single one!!!
You'll get there.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Robertlr Offline
New Trainer

I've only found 2. I have a blue Ponyta and an orange Goldeen.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Ursaring89 Offline

Cool Re: what shinies have you got? post any of them here!

I have a shiny Torterra, Metagross, Dusknoir, Skarmory, Gyarados (NOT the Lake of Rage one!), Garchomp, Milotic, Crobat, Jolteon, Steelix, Swellow, Medicham, Nidoking, Mismagius, Sewaddle, and Gigalith.

I had the Gyarados from Lake of Rage too but I don't believe that to be a legitimate shiny as you are required to battle it, so I released it. The Shiny Gyarados I have, as I said before, is not from Lake of Rage.

Last edited by Ursaring89; 06-24-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: my phone changed one of my words
Old 06-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Lilligance Offline
Amateur Trainer

Alas, I don't have any either in my new Black game, BUT I had seen two in my old Gold version! I had found a shiny Ratatata, and a shiny Rapidash.

I didn't catch either, the first time I didn't have any pokeballs on me, the second time my box was full.

I would have sacrificed someone on my team to make room!

Now I think if there is any shiny I'd like, its a Lillil!

Click Doredia to see some of my art, you can look if you like.
~Avatar by the incredible JokesterJesse! Thank you!~
Old 06-25-2011, 08:31 PM
ShinySkymin Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to ShinySkymin

All I have is a Ryhorn that I randomly encontered in the Safari Zone in Sapphire. Oh, and Shiny Pichu from that event.

*Gasp* Yay.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:12 PM
bobandbill Offline

Send a message via MSN to bobandbill

Besides the event shiny pokes, I have found a shiny Tentacool in the wild in Diamond by dumb luck, and in HGSS Miltank and Donphan in monotype runs. That and a whole bunch of other shinies from trades years ago and chaining via the Pokerader in Diamond/Platinum (stuff like shinx, Eevee, Magnemite, Lotad, Zubat, etc).

'Tis a parody of the game with more explanations than you can shake a pastry at.
[Banner by cieux of sppf]

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributers!

Why should you? Well, Wyanut?

Last edited by bobandbill; 07-13-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Greens Offline

I obtained a shiny gyarados...
Old 08-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Dr_Woodie Offline

I have these

shinx

machop

voltorb

magnezone
Old 08-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

RBY: I don't know what is shiny
GCS: Tentacool, Gyarados. Missed Paras.
RSE: Marill, Azumarill, Poochyena, Mightyena, Numel, Camerupt.
FRLG: Snubbul, Granbull. Encounter Rattata once I went out from Pallet Town. O_O
DPPt: killed Medicham due to critical hit, and Graveler used Self Destruct!!!
HGSS: nope. But all Pokemon were shiny by cheat. :P
BW: nope.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 08-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

RS: KOed a shiny Numel -_-
Pl: Shiny Golem, KOed shiny Dugtrio, there are some others....
W: Shiny Audino, someone traded me their Shiny Regirock
Old 08-15-2011, 06:22 AM
Crackerjack Offline

This is off of the top of my head because I can't see where the PC is. Long story.

I have a shiny Wingull from Emerald, a Fearow (it was like lv4 as a Spearow and one of the first 5 Pokemon I caught, VERY early in the game) in LeafGreen. The rest are in Pearl. Completely random was Medicham, non-shiny patch was Bidoof (and a shiny starly broke my chain but I shut it down before I noticed!). Let's see if I can remember the chained shiny patch ones. Oof. Masquerain, adamant ev Trained Red Blue eyed Absol, 2 Doduo, 2 Kricketunes, 3 Skitty, 1 Delcatty, 1 Wurmple, 1 Cubone, 2 Smoochum, and there's some more I am forgetting.

EDIT: OMG guys I'm shaking, I found my old faulty original DS and started chaining for the first time on my Pearl version in years, and I just got a shiny Buizel! Caught it at 2 in the morning (LOL), which is only like 20 minutes ago in my area, and it's female, relaxed nature, super cute! I named her Tammy. The area of chaining was Valley Windworks. You're the first to know about her! I am so proud of myself. I was having really big shiny cravings.

EDIT 2: This is uber-long, but it's a milestone, so I have to. I had been working on Budew for an estimated 4 days, then my new crimson DS Lite package came (don't laugh at me, I'm still playing gens 1-4, all of em, just ordered a DS Lite, HeartGold, and have no main series game later than Pearl... I quit Pokemon completely for more than a year on self-dare, so y'all can shut up and let me progress normally) and on the first day I got it, after hours of screwing the rules... CHAIN OF 40! Resets were endless. 30 Max Repels of only resetting 40 and beyond. I think I started at 68, the leftovers from my Buizel chain. I decided to start some more encounters (I was at 42 at the time) to get free resets, since my repels were reduced to 31. I did not even screw the rules with my money (entering patches with 3 is not a bad idea, it's just when I screw the rules with edge patches that my chain will break. I'd say 75% of chain breaks are because I went into an edge patch because I can. Also, if I have an ability on me for attracting Water-, Steel-, or Electric-types I chain, I'll enter the patch directly next to me, even if there's a patch that a cautious player would choose without a reset. If that ever broke my chain, it would have been one time. However, for these "free reset" encounters over 40, I promise I didn't screw any rules, not even 4 patches with the farthest equally distant from another farthest patch, I promise.) I got to 47, wiping my 45 Smoochum chain off of the records, and knocking my beginner's luck Surskit chain of 46 to second place. I run into a COMPLETELY LOGICAL patch. *number 47 on Poketch app disappears* MMM WHATCHA SAY? Wild ROSELIA appeared! Fuuuuuu- (Pachiri kills it in anger) Ooh, look, her Pickup got me a Rare Candy! ...Fine, I'll save. I buy 68 more repels and head back to the field. There's no way I'm letting this one get away. I've given up on 40 chains or close to them that broke...but this one would haunt me every time I played the game. 47 Budew! Nice chain! Wait...no shiny?! Waaah! 47 is my worst break in all of my history. I was getting the Budew for revenge. And I was getting it. TONIGHT. I got both of my Kricketune in this route, so why can't it give me one more shiny? I wanted the shiny before midnight. I rechained, and my first time, it was an immediate Budew. It gives me the perfect patch right after. I'm so busy thinking about that lost chain that I run into the patch 2 squares away from me in the opposite direction of the good patch, and it's a Starly. Budew count: 1. I chain again with a break at a meager nine consecutive creatures. Try again. This time, the game feels sorry for me, because it keeps giving me maximum-safety options right after each encounter. I didn't even need to reset my Poke Radar until 9! Eventually, I reach the halfway-point, and at 21, I get a patch with only 2 adjacent spaces of grass and foolishly stroll down and left into the patch. Budew, but broken. I rigorously and accurately chain, and during the fight with the sixteenth, a feeling comes to me that I'll have a shiny by the end of this. I reach the top. OK, now don't walk into another patch, no matter how safe it appears. (many resets later) Except that one. Okay, chain of 41. Hm-hm... Shiny patch, ba-boom. It's in a space that could break my chain, but I don't care. I only need one Pokemon out of this chain to prove myself. The chain remains intact, and a battle with a shiny Budew starts. I didn't know what it would look like. Before commanding my Level 77 Timid Pachirisu to act, I analyze it. The Pokemon is female. Yellow-green body, face is green-tinted instead of yellow, purple bib... Yep, like I thought, this probably does evolve into Roselia, knowing its shiny colors. That's what I was hoping for. Super Fang about 4 times, then I throw my only Luxury Ball (because I know most babies evolve based on happiness) and catch it. I name her Rosaline, like I planned, Rosaline for a girl, Dewey for a boy. I had the extra time to plan this. It's caught at 11:42 PM. Yes! It's still August 25th, so it's like it's off that old chain at 10-somethin' at night! I fight one more Budew. Then, two plain patches shake and rustle, so I run into the farthest one because I'm happy and it won't matter if I lose this. Starly. That's fine. PC. Hardy. That's a neutral nature. I'm fine with that! I enter it in contests without feeding it any Poffin and give it a Soothe Bell. Shut down. I fall out of my bed at roughly 5:45 in the morning, interrupting a dream about me wearing a chicken suit. What a wonderful way to wake up. I can't get back to sleep, so before I get ready to go to work, I decide to play with my new Pokemon, 9 days apart from the last shiny, which was my first since '08. Make it love me, level it up on some Gastly for sort-of EVs even though it's not going to be a part of my main team, but I'm very happy with the idea of a shiny Roserade. After the first level-up, she's a Roselia with black and purple roses. Letting her learn some moves before I use the Shiny Stone. I've always wanted to use a Shiny Stone on a Shiny Pokemon.

If you want me to rescue you in PMD1, just ask. There is nothing a Lv. 100 Flareon and Meganium cannot do.

Last edited by Crackerjack; 08-27-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Closed Thread