Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Speed's Gallery of Misc. Junk.

Maybe opening my own gallery will get me more comments--or, maybe not. Just gets annoying getting ignored in the GSS, and...yeah. Might as well anyways.

Some recent crap.

Wanted to redo the old Young Sonic sheet that was made by...well, quite frankly I have no real idea who that all was started by, but it's a bit crappy...so I wanted to remake it.
Except this turned more into an isometric thing, but oh well.

Some incredibly abstract animal I was working on during an artist's block, but I haven't really had an art block since I last worked on this. I suppose I can start on this again when I do have another block.
As you should hopefully be able to tell, I'll add the colors after I get everything else done.

As for comments, dun' really mind. Just if you give constructive criticism, please do read this entire post thoroughly and please do know what you're actually talking about. I've seen too many posts of "constructive criticism" where said critiquer had no idea what he/she was really even talking about, so yeah.

Sorry, that just really irks me. Very badly. Just...go ahead and comment with basically whatever you want with.

These were originally Warrior Cats lineart pieces by a user on DeviantART, but I decided to spiff them up. Yeah, I didn't really bother much with the palette; too concerned about conserving colors, really. Oh well, it's not like it can't simply be recolored. *shrug* It was of the original artist's wishes to have her copyright mark still be intact with each image, so yeah.
The original deviation can be found here.

Sonic Advance in Sonic Pocket Adventure style. This was rather fun; really should start back on it again soon.

Just a couple of reshaded pixels. Wanted to experiment with hue-shifting, color conservation, and unique lightsources more, so yeah.

iPokeKaze requested / commissioned that I helped out with his Harvest Moon site, starting with remaking the items. Still working on this.

Aaannd...some stuff from a bit longer back ago.

Quote:
Pixel over of Snivy's BW sprite, while also taking color limits into consideration. Also, for the ones in this "set" that I'll be uploading...the size of the pixel over depends on its actual height, and...yeah.

Quote:
Pixel over of Servine's BW sprite, while also taking color limits into consideration. Also, for the ones in this "set" that I'll be uploading...the size of the pixel over depends on its actual height, and...yeah.

Quote:
This was made a while back ago, for a contest on Bulbagarden that I soon had to forfeit due to real life struggles.

Quagsire is so cute. >w>

Older TCG Pixel Overs:

More recent TCG Pixel Overs:

...That's all I got. At least, that I feel like showing as of now.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: Speed's Gallery of Misc. Junk.

aww, be less talented speed.

i really love the combusken TCG pixel over, it's really well done!

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 08-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Speed-X Offline

Whoa, someone actually comments. O_o
Anyway, thanks. ^^;
Old 08-09-2011, 03:14 AM
cookiemonster Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post

i really love the combusken TCG pixel over, it's really well done!
I love it too :D Looks great! Makes me wish I could sprite
Old 08-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Speed-X Offline

It's like any other art form, so it takes patience and dedication. Besides, you can code right? Pretty awesome talent you have there.