Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:09 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

"So Blaze are first mission shall be soon we are having a unit go and defeat a clone unit heading towards the destroyed paradise. Mewtwo is trying to get everything started as quick as he can so that, he can get to the other world. Also we have a night mission to take a mountain base of mewtwo me and lex will divide the men up."

"Alright finally some action this is great Rhy. I want to kill some clones today get some revenge"

"Heyyyy today is not a revenge day you follow your leader on these missions Blaze if you ust go reckless than you can get us killed you heard. So I'm going to need to use your brain more than your fist."

"Alright Rhy I got you."

"Now go eat and make preparation's till Lex is here and we decide who we are bringing on are missions."

"Wait you guys are leading the missions."

"Yes so we are picking are men that we are going to bring on the missions and whos best suited for what missions."

"Alrighg I will be ready then" I went over to the table grabbed a bowl and started eating.

Out through the sandstorm Lex walked with Nova back to the base as Black went on his own. "Yes you can join the alliance I'm saying. I am second in command I think I have that privilege. Yeah so as soon as we get to the base I notify are leader that we have a new member and we need pick people to go on missions. Theres two missions for today nova so you will either get picked by me or Rhy to come because we are leading thre missions and Rhy is the leader. If theres any questions don't be afraid to ask me."

OOC: Hey if any member in this roleplay get online I need you to post guys we are dying out here and I neeed other people to step up and post please guys besides mayfan he been posting good but everyone else try to get online and post.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:45 AM
Nova_Eevee Offline

(OOC: I've actually been buzy lately, but have also been checking here, but i havent really posted cause no one really responded till now from when i noticed so...)

Nova
Eevee
Rhy's team base

IC: Nova smiles At Black
"Thank you black. I promise to be a good addition to your team." Nova said as they reached the base.
Nova then looks around the base. It looked like any normal secret base, filled with items, and...other people. Nova starts tensing up, feeling a bit nervous and shy towards these people.
"w-w-which one is r-r-rhy?" i said stuttering from seeing all the people, my nova stone also glowing a very dense green from being nervous.

(OOC: Im thinking of adding a helper for Nova, who will maybe appear in the next post. if i add this character, it should improve my Rp'ing length by a great deal, as of, also showing how well Nova gets along with his friends
Old 06-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Destructo
Dragonite
Desert

"Hey clone Draco Meteor" I smash a clone with a ball of power. He stood up with a magneta aura around his body.
"Destroy Dragonite destroy Dragonite" The clone force me back with Psychic and knocked me onto the ground. He picked me up with Psychic again and flung me into a cliff wall.
'The name is Destructo" I hit him with Dragon Pulse and it smashed into a cliff. He landed on his feet and looked me in the eye.
"Time to end this Hypnosis" I fell asleep for awhile hearing clones talking.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:08 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

Lex had entered the base with there newest member Nova who was a bit shy asking where is Rhy. So Lex quickly said "hey Rhy this is Nova a new member to the team."

Rhy walked over a little tired. He walked over with poise standing straight up so then he looked down as Nova and said, "hey I'm Rhy leader of the alliance. You don't have to be shy I won't bite haahhhaaa yeah you can join but, we are getting down to business I really need to talk to Lex right now just hang tight and we will see what you will have to do. Alright Lex we need to decide who's going to going on what missions. I had me Camerupt, Black, and Aqua going on the first mission. Then for the second one..............." thurggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg spodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!

The whole crew had heard to loud explosions coming from the the outside. Rhy had ran quickly outside to check what it was. He had seen from the east the mountain ranges but, near there was a bunch of cliffs he seen to pokemon fighting over there. It had seemed to be a clone and a regular pokemon.

"Hey Yanmega go check that out over there Lex give him back up on foot. The people that are going on the mission with meet get prepared we are leaving 20min. So as soon as it hits 12:00pm guys. The rest of you stay at the base for now."

"Hey Rhy I want to see some action I want to beat up some clones man I feel useless right now" ,said Blaze.

"Hey I know you can probably take care of yourself but I don't need getting lost or Kia in the battlefield could you please stay at the base and hold the fort here please I need you here for now your time will come Blaze don't worry."

So Lex and Yanmega stormed out the base heading towards that cliff to see what was going on. "Alright Yanmega lets get a move on towards the cliff and fast" , said Lex.

"I going Lex but, I wonder will we need more back up or are we good," said Yanmega.

"Yeah I think we will be alright Yanmega. Whoa how are you passing me I didn't no you were that fast."

"I'm probably not usually faster than you but, I get a speed boost every once in awhile so I get a little faster its kinda cool lets get there."

Back at the base Rhy putting on the little gear that they would need and announced to everyone "hey everyone that's going on the mission with me lets go you got 5 min time to get going guys." Then Rhy put the last of his gear on and walked outside waiting for the rest of team and he quietly said to himself "it's showtime."
Old 06-08-2011, 04:17 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua Black Drake
Blastoise Charizard Buterfree
"Yeah finaly we get to see some action it has been long enough, I have all of my stuff in my shell so i am set!...." Aqua said "Now if only i hade some stuff to carry...." He thought.
"I am ste i got nothing to take withme so i am set so lets start heading out Rhy...." Black said with much enthusiasm.
"oh.....so i dont get to go i guess....ok no problem. Drake said with a sad tone in his voice. "Hey dont worry bud you will get to do something soon i can tell so just hang tight, and here hold onto this for me till i get back. Aqua said *Drake was given the Blaziken feather (Red) from Aqua* *Blaziken feather (Red) was put ito the Key Items pouch* "OK Aqua i will make sure to keep it safe Drake said happier."Hope you guys get back soon!"
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
Old 06-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Destructo
Dragonite
Cave in a desert cliff

"What happened"
"You are about to be teleported to a facility to control your mind"
"Why me"
"You're a strong pokemon not part of Rhy's team"
"Who?"
"Silence so the clones can make sure we are ae alone for the teleportation"
I tried to use Thunder Punch but my hands were trapped in the rock wall.
"Your're not going anywhere"
"Flamethrower" I shot a beam of fire straight through the tunnel missing the clone but should show a signal.
"That's it Hypnosis"
I fell straight to sleep and after awhile I heard an attack.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Nova
Eevee
Team Base

I Look around the base confused. i see everyone scattering for these two missions Rhy has talked about, but then they all leave, leaving me in the Base. I then look around a bit more, then start worrying a bit, because the last clone he had fought may have told mewtwo about a secret held within my stone.
"Why was i trusted with this, why not someone else" i muttered to myself. "I mean Wyveurn or chessie are always careless in fighting, but then im the opposite..."
I look around, then see a container saying "Cookies, Do not touch." I then run over there, looking around, then put my nova stone in there. "You should be safe in there." Then i walk around the base, guarding it in case of a clone invasion

(OOC: Ill be working on something to lengthen the posts soon so...Ill post it on the signup thread)
Old 06-12-2011, 08:43 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

OOC: I'm about to post I don't want anyone else to post yet please.

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

So Rhy had obtained all the stuff he needed for the mission and started to head out. "Hey guys lets get a move on east hurry we need to get there before Mewtwo's group does."

So as Rhy and the people he picked on the first mission head out. I sit down in disappointment wishing as if I had gotten picked to go on the mission but, all I can think about is just being mad until I had seen a little fluffy tail go to the back of are base. So I go and see what he was doing. I couldn't tell but, then I seen him and said "hey you shouldn't be snooping around the base even if your not on a mission or have nothing to do. I'm a little disappointed to that they didn't bring me on their mission but, anyways I'm Blaze. I just joined there alliance yesterday. Who are you?"

Yanmega had beat Lex to the cliff and had seen nobody. "Hey Lex theres nobody here."

"Hmmmmmm that doesn't make sense. This is where the noise came from."

"Hey look theres a cave over there. Lets head in there Lex."

"Alright." They run with quick poise trying to find who was responsible for making that noise.

OOC:Yo you guys can post now guys.

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 06-13-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:21 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Ryan
Arcanine
Cave in a cliff

Ryan wakes up to a nightmare of seeing a dead eevee. he has been having wierd dreams of an eevee lately, and has no clue of the explanation. He sees the eevee waving to him, and a ston hanging from his neck. he trys to remember th conversating that took place in the dream.
"Whats that stone?" Ryan asked
"its a nova stone. one of tns of rare stones." The eevee said "I use t to only protect those i call my friends...if i only had any."
Ryan then curls up round the small eevee, and warms him up with a light ember.
"If we stay together as a group, would we call eachother friends?" Ryan said?
"Practically brothers." The eevee responded.
Then the dream went to years later.
"So Nova, where have these clone come from?" Ryan asks
nova shrugs having no clue, when an arcanine and a eevee clone pop out of the bush, both being the clones of ourselves.
"You two are to be needed by the Master Mewtwo." the arcanine said.
"You can just go to..." Ryan started but then stopped as i stepped forward, and used shadow ball on the arcanine, blowing him into a treebranch.
Ryan then uses Fire Blast on the eevee as the two then run back
"Whos a mewtwo?" Ryan asked
"I dont know Ryan, but i think i know some people who do. my father heard of some group thatts underground and i plan to go there and get answers on who Mewtwo is." nova said.
"nova, i have a secret i have to tell you" Ryan said. "I...I...I think of you as my brother...we're protective of eachother, and really close...but i think we just need to seperate to find your group. so lets get ready to find that group."
Ryan then comes back to reality and sobs a bit, remembering that he has never seen nova after that last moment.

nova
Eevee
Base

I turn to see the blaziken, then suddenlly sens something about him that makes me believe thtat i should be scared, so i back up a bit, my tail between my legs.
'i-i-i'm sorry...i was j-j-just h-h-hiding my s-s-stone so it wouldnt be s-s-stolen...they say that if it has gotten into the wrong hands, my life would be in danger."
i then think back to the day when a evil riolu got my stone, and i almost died until Ryan blew the Riolu away, got my stone back, then i become fully revived, being that ryans heart was as pure as Mine.
"You ok nova?" Ryan asked
'Yes ryan." I said, scared to death. "We need to get back to the cave"
I then recover to the flashback to see the blaziken still standing there.
"if you want me to find a more suitible place for my stone, i could try to find a better place." Then i go back in the cookie jar and grab the gleaing clear stone in my mouth, and i walk back to him still shaking a bit being scared.
"s-s-so w-w-what d-d-do we d-d-do?" i asked.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

OOC:(sorry i am late posting but we have till tomarow to get crazytrainer to post otherwise it is dead)

Aqua
Blastoise
Mission with team one
"hey Guys wait up i can't go as fast as some of you can!" I said as i saw them looking into a cave.
"Hey guys what gives why aren't we going into there?" I started to say but then i noticed that Lex was trying to see if there was anything in the cave."Oh sorry guys i will keep quiet now."

OOC: Sorry for it being short don't have much time to do this...
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
Old 08-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Ryan
Arcanine
Cave near team one

Ryan just lays there, glowing a red to keep himself warm in the freezing cave. after a while, he begins to fall asleep, then he hears a few people outside the cave.
"hey Guys wait up i can't go as fast as some of you can!" went a voice, then it was much closer after a bit. "Hey guys what gives why aren't we going into there?"
He sees a group of pokemon at the mouth of the cave then looks at them.
"Who dares enter the Domain of My Only Place to remember my friend." Ryan said harshly, his teeth ignigte into flames, but then they settle down.
"i'm sorry... i've been hostile for as long as my best friend has been gone... do you know a eevee by the name of nova?"