Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 12:29 PM
james the vet5761 Offline

Default Best Cross Breed

You've all heard of labradoodles and Peekapoo, but I think one that really should be more popular is a Great Dane/Boxer cross. You lose the size of the great Dane and the squashed face and breathing problems of the Boxer. We've got one as the mascot here at our Cairns Vet Surgery, and I wouldn't trade him for anything.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Best Cross Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by james the vet5761 View Post
You've all heard of labradoodles and Peekapoo, but I think one that really should be more popular is a Great Dane/Boxer cross. You lose the size of the great Dane and the squashed face and breathing problems of the Boxer. We've got one as the mascot here at our Cairns Vet Surgery, and I wouldn't trade him for anything.
Lol, yes, I love cross-breeds <3 lol, but instead of the Front desk, this goes in Other Chat (Click)
But you're new, so I understand! Also, if you need any help, VM/PM one of the members, we don't bite (much)! :)