Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:23 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default Re: [RP] Terranen, Legend of The Restoration. [Chapter 1: Unity]

OOC: ALL THAT EMOTION!!! I'm so riveted!!! (not joking, seriously, I am ENJOYING this to no end ^.^!!!!) Fantastic display by Aerys and words that can be applied to much more than just this RP haha. Oh haha, this is just my opinion but the homestuck albums at http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/ are great to listen to while writing haha. I think I'm going to start bolding keys words and phrases too for anyone to read a post. So they know whats being directed where.

Let me know if anyone else finds the bolding a little easier in reading a post, sorry for this short one haha. Not much to do after, except try to mend the situation a bit.

IC:

Gerard and Emily A'tiek
Haliria Library

Gerard had turned around from beating the wall. He got yelled at by just about everyone at this point. He was down-right furious, mainly at the fact he had been cut down a bit.

The hell do they know anyways…

He threw his fist into the wall one more time, his knuckles starting to bloody. Holding his head up, he marched back to the rest of the group, silent.

Emily felt as though the silence could strangle anyone, living or not. It was just now that Gerard had begun to simmer down and directed his attention to the new comer, a man in a trench coat. Gerard whipped his tail, making a small gust, letting go the last of his embarrassment as well a greater part of his anger.

“You there, in the trench coat. Who are you, and in terms of figuring out plans that would be mine and Emily’s job.”

Emily broke in, slightly, “That would be His, mine, and this crew’s job.”

Gerard coughed in a similar way a dog would to something distasteful.

“I am Emily, co-leader to this expedition.” She sighed.

“Regardless,” Gerard quietly said before speaking up, “Alan brings up a good point. You weren’t here before, Emily and I had been in this library all day. Either you were here before we got here, or you snuck in without any mention.”

Outside the sand storm had started to kick up. The howling outside was getting tremendous. Emily got up, with a quiet, “Excuse me.” Moving past Alan, Asagi, and XR-28 to go and lock down the door to the Library and close the window sand-shutters in the library. Things were mostly dark now until she lit a few candles. Aside from the silence from the recent rants from everyone and this new stranger in the room, the only sound made was virtually the sandstorm outside. The silence was getting unbearable to say the least. Emily asked again, “Once we learn who you are, erm, Virgil, I would like us all to take a moment and introduce ourselves to one another. In a CALM,” She shot a look at Gerard who blasted another back with a slight growl, “Manner. Alan, Thirteen, Since you two have been so quiet, how about you two go first. Everyone else will follow after leaving me and Gerard for last.”

Last edited by Hyosuke; 07-25-2011 at 05:05 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Alan Prometheus
Haliria Library

He glared at Virgil after Emily calmed everyone down. He was expecting him to say something, and waited for a few moments until it was clear that he wouldn't. Alan gave the shady man another glare, but didn't say anything to the man. Then, he started to introduce himself.

"I'm Alan Prometheus." It just crossed his mind that it was the first time he had talked this much in his two-year-long life, and he suddenly found himself at a loss of what to say.

"Umm... I'm, uh, fifteen years old..." This is bad... if I tell them I'm a humanoid robot I'll be discriminated by everyone! "I've been fighting all my life on the streets, and I'm here to go along with your goals, as well as to look for my... 'parents'. And, um, I really like it when it rains a lot. Um, sorry if I sound awkward introducing myself... It's my first time ever doing it my life, haha..."

OOC: Really, REALLY short post though more of a bump than anything. Hopefully you find his little intro awkward and suspicious.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Gerard and Emily A'tiek
Harliria Library

It was getting later. Emily and Gerard were both feeling things should get wrapped up so everyone can get a little shut eye before going out. Gerard broke in, "I think I'll introduce myself then. If it is all the same to everyone. Despite my sister's list..."

He sighed, getting off his table and standing up, "My name is Gerard. I am one of the leaders of this Troupe you are now a part of. I should get this out of the way now... Considering you're all here." He cleared his throat, "My sister and I are after a treasure that I'm sure you've all heard of."

Emily followed up after, "I am Emily A'tiek. Gerard's sister, this treasure is called Terranen. The fabled object that is said to restore the planet. It's been hundreds of years since the cataclysm that resulted in the world being a sandy landscape it is now."

"After hundreds of hours of research and rumor chasing, Emily and I have concluded that the treasure of Terra, the Terranen, is located somewhere in The Dead Ocean. Some hundreds of miles away from here."

"We don't expect you to travel on foot though," Emily continued from where Gerard left off, "Me and Gerard have concluded that it would be easiest to head to the town of Eridia. Its on the way to The Dead Ocean and is considered a dune port city. We'll stop there to get a sand boat. Its east of here. Once we get a sand boat, we'll be heading to The Dead Ocean to a ruins known as Calipsa. Its one of the only excavated ruins out there, considering how close it is to the dunes that we're in now."

Gerard broke back in, "It'll probably be a day or two journey to get there. Chances are we'll see some treasure pirates on the way. They're usually around the entrance to The Dead Ocean because of the number of researchers and treasure hunters who may be going in or coming out. Although I hate robots.." He hissed slightly, "Considering the big guy right there we most likely wont have a problem..." He sighed, running his hand through his hair, pushing it back again, "So now that we have this explained, lets continue with these introductions and I want to know.. Who here fights and is incredibly well at it? Considering the danger we may find ourselves in."

He then turned to Asagi, "And you there, your mech is holding quite a lot of stuff... Any tents in there?" Gerard asked. He had a slight smile but a bit of a cold look to the robot, "I guess it's kind of a blessing that he's here."
Old 07-31-2011, 05:41 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Aerys and Thirteen
Haliria Library

"Well as long as you keep me outta the sun, I'll be fine. Oh, and if I tell you to plug your ears, you'd better do it unless you want to end up dazed and confused on the ground. That's how I lure stuff in--through sound, particularly song that can put a trance on any living thing within decent walking distance, but I don't bite anything human-like. Nothing good ever comes from it, and I've had a bit too much of nothing good, s'why my name's Thirteen now. By the way, keep fire away from me. I can fight pretty well, us vampires have heightened abilities and I had these," She indicated the odd daggers at her side for a moment before continuing. "However, most often I bypass those for hand-to hand. I had to learn to protect myself once I was on my own." Thirteen gave a rather simple, factual, rather owner's manual-like introduction to herself, they already knew her name and that she was a vampire, there was the rest. Aerys seemed to look up at frown at Alan's introduction, she could tell that he wasn't exactly human, but what he really was evaded not only her, but her programs.

She was still rather angry at Gerard, but Aerys lifted her head so her chin cleared her knees and said very clearly "I was created to protect, most things when faced with XR and myself should fall without incident. Like Thirteen, I have heightened abilities myself, as well as full knowledge as to how to use Eternity," She gestured to her halberd, which rested where Thirteen had set it back down. "rather well, while I also have knowledge of how to use multiple other weapons, should I come across ones I recognize." The guardian offered lightly, yet there was an unmistakable air of pride and factuality to the statement as well. Her part spoken, Aerys' head migrated back to it's original position, lips hiding behind her knees.

Ryza
Somewhere out in the desert, heading towards Aerys

"...Cursed sand." Ryza grumbled moodily. As a guardian that was prepared for almost any kind of weather, it didn't bother Ryza in the slightest, but her scythe was not meant to endure such torture. The blade's razor-sharp edge she had so painstakingly put on it would be ruined by the sand chipping it with the insane winds. This same sand peppered her skin with enough force she had finally turned off her skin sensors to remove the annoyance that had presented itself in the form of itching and burning that danced along her exposed skin. Part of her wondered just what it was that had all her busted sensor's attention and was almost forcibly pulling her towards whatever it was. "ETA, please?" She asked politely, as though she thought it might make her internal sensors reply a bit more comprehensible.

EsssssssssssssssssTW@tttttteDDd..... 3T@ izzzzzzz....

It didn't. Ryza shook her head. "Nevermind. Don't overexert your processor." She grumbled moodily and trekked on steadily. ETA, she supposed, would be whenever she got there.

OOC: There will be much of Ryza talking to her totally screwed systems in the future...if this RP has one...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Gerard and Emily A'tiek
Haliria Library

Gerard gave a small heave of air after Aerys talked. His eyes had softened while looking at her, though he still felt as though he should hate her. Besides conflicting feelings he kicked back a bit before jumping off his table and pushed aside the tables in the small library space. He walked over to his and Emily's bags and started to lay out a sleeping bag.

"Well if that's it for everyone... I think we should get some sleep."

Gerard stretched and sat on his sleeping bag. He began to meditate.

Emily sighed, "He'll be like that for a while. He always does this before sleeping."

Emily grabbed her own sleeping bag and laid it out, "Does anyone need a place to sleep? I'll gladly give my sleeping bag." She smiled. She sat down in a corner, leaning back against the wall and closing her eyes.

There was a lot of travel to be done the coming morning. Emily was hoping they'd all be well rested for it.

OOC: Short post, want to get this group moving.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 08-03-2011 at 10:39 PM.