Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 02:02 AM
RoadkillPigeon Offline

Default Looking for people to battle (DS)

(I'm pretty sure this is the right area to post this, if not just move/delete/lock it.)
I'm kind of new to competitive battling, and I was hoping to find some people on here that would be willing to battle with me, not necessarily to "train" but just some battling for experience. However if someone would be willing to help me to learn some of the "mechanics"(like tips on prediction, team synergy, etc.) that would be very helpful. If you want to reach me faster for some reason or want to discuss something, just add me on one of the forms of contact below.

Also, I do have pokegen'd(?) pokemon on my ds, and yes I will use them if nothing is said. I do keep them legal(at least to my knowledge). I don't max most of their Iv's, I don't go over the limit of normal EV's, I do not teach pokemon moves they cannot learn, I only use pokemon with their respective abilities and no incompatible moves with dream world abilities(at least as far as I know.)
(If truly necessary I will use legit pokemon, as I do have enough legitimately ev trained pokemon for a team. However they are not fully ev trained and are not iv bred. So I don''t think they're "quality"?)

(By the way I do not have PO so I don't think I would be able to sign up for a tutor because I'm pretty sure that's a PO exclusive thing, hence why I did not post it there.)

My FC: 3052 7643 6143

Forms of contact:
My AIM: despoticaxolotl
My Skype(I am not on this too often): RoadkillPigeon
And of course the forums PM.

Last edited by RoadkillPigeon; 07-27-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Looking for people to battle (DS)

if your looking for challenges post in this thread post here

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread