Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 06:37 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Safari Zone Utility Store Version 2.0

Welcome all, to the Safari Zone Utility Store! Sorry, it took some time for the Store to get going, but no worries, we're here now, and we've got a nice variety of items that will help you in your adventures in the Safari Zone. Make sure to stock up on supplies before you enter the Zone!

Have a look at the items we have for sale.

Healing Items

Castelia Cone - Cures Pokémon of all status effects - $3
Sweet Heart – Restores your Pokemon’s Health by 10% - $5
Energy Powder – Restores your Pokemon’s Energy by 10% - $5
Moomoo Milk – Restores your Pokémon’s Health and Energy by 10% - $10

---

Healing Pack - $20

Contains:
2x Castelia Cone
1x Sweet Heart
1x Energy Powder
1x Moomoo Milk

Special Items

Honey – Increase Capture rate by 10% - $10

Exclusive Item

Member Card - Accumulate points when you shop again in the future

* 1 Point earned for every $5 you spend.
* Use points to take part in Lucky Draws held in the store occasionally.
* Win different items, and if you're 'lucky' enough, you may walk away with bountiful prizes.

---

Lucky Draw Prize List

* Additional Points
* Monetary Award (Up to $5)
** Safari Zone Passes
*** Coupon 1, Coupon 2, Coupon 3 (You can only win one of these at a time)

- Collect all 3 Coupons and exchange them for a Mystery Gift!

(Definitely more prizes will be added here)

NOTE: Items can be used both in and outside battle (unless mentioned otherwise), and cost a Safari Point. Only one item can be used at a time.

Additional Notes: Basic list for now. Will add new items in due time.

Edit : I've taken away the only items that bothered Nate, and added in an extra Castelia Cone to make the Healing Pack more delightful.

When the egg idea gets approved, one of the Mods can either Edit it into the shop, or drop me a VM/PM and I'll handle it from there. In the future should I have any new items/add-ons, I'll post them here, if that's fine with you dragons.
Sure, Approved (1/2).

Also, I'm curious as to what this egg idea of yours was..?
Old 07-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:

Welcome all, to the Safari Zone Utility Store! Sorry, it took some time for the Store to get going, but no worries, we're here now, and we've got a nice variety of items that will help you in your adventures in the Safari Zone. Make sure to stock up on supplies before you enter the Zone!

Healing Items

---

Healing Pack - $20

Contains:
2x Castelia Cone
1x Sweet Heart
1x Energy Powder
1x Moomoo Milk

Special Items

Exclusive Item

* Win different items, and if you're 'lucky' enough, you may walk away with bountiful prizes.

---

Lucky Draw Prize List

* Additional Points
** Safari Zone Passes

NOTE: Items can be used both in and outside battle (unless mentioned otherwise), and cost a Safari Point. Only one item can be used at a time.

Edit : I've taken away the only items that bothered Nate, and added in an extra Castelia Cone to make the Healing Pack more delightful.

When the egg idea gets approved, one of the Mods can either Edit it into the shop, or drop me a VM/PM and I'll handle it from there. In the future should I have any new items/add-ons, I'll post them here, if that's fine with you dragons.
I'll approve it.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:09 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:

Healing Items

---

Healing Pack - $20

Contains:
2x Castelia Cone
1x Sweet Heart
1x Energy Powder
1x Moomoo Milk

Special Items

Exclusive Item

---

Lucky Draw Prize List

* Additional Points
** Safari Zone Passes

You're all set. Make the thread in the Safari Zone board, k?

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 07-31-2011, 12:22 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Spoiler:
The Dream Hotel

Welcome to the Dream Hotel, where one nights rest may result in wonderful things happening. For a simple $17, you can let your Pokemon rest in one of our three different beds and there’s been an oddity of finding another Pokemon once we come in to make the beds again. You may take this Pokemon with you. There’s a chance that they come with abilities not normally known sometimes.

You may choose one of three beds to sleep in:

The green bed will promote dreams of the sweet and lush forests, where we’ve been told that Pokemon dream of painting the tree’s with honey and making new friends.

The grey bed, dreams of flying high in the sky, rushing through clouds to find Pokemon hiding in them, only to race around the big blue beyond.

The blue bed, dreams of diving deep into the ocean, diving through forests of seaweed and continents of coral to find those hiding in the shadows to play hide and seek with.

-Must wait 24 hours before you can receive Pokemon.
-Pokemon can’t be in any other facility while in the Dream Hotel, such as the Evolution Dojo. They cannot be actively in a battle while visiting the Dream Hotel.
-You may claim your Pokemon after your 24 hours period once the Pokemon that was befriended in the dream has been posted.
-Certain Pokemon will be easier to find on certain days of the week.

[75% chance Pokemon will have a DW ability]

Please follow the format bellow:

Forest Honey Slathering:

Common:
Wurmple -Monday
Combee -Tuesday
Sewaddle -Wednesday
Caterpie -Thursday
Weedle -Friday
Venipede -Saturday
Burmy -Sunday

Uncommon:
Aipom -Monday
Venonat - Tuesday
Spinarak -Thursday
Shelmet -Friday
Karablast -Wednesday

Rare:
Heracross - Tuesday
Munchlax -Monday
Pinsir -Wednesday

Skyline Cloud Butting:

Common:
Pidgey -Monday
Spearow -Tuesday
Starly -Wednesday
Pidove -Thursday
Hoothoot -Friday
Taillow -Saturday
Ducklett -Sunday

Uncommon:
Wingull -Monday
Swablu -Tuesday
Murkrow -Wednesday
Natu -Thursday
Woobat -Friday

Rare:
Drifloon -Friday
Gligar -Thursday
Skarmory -Sunday

Ocean Diving:

Common:
Tentacool -Monday
Shellos -Tuesday
Frillish -Wednesday
Mantyke -Thursday
Poliwag -Friday

Buizel -Saturday
Luvdisc -Sunday

Uncommon:
Basculin -Monday
Carvanha -Tuesday
Magikarp -Wednesday
Chinchou -Thursday
Remoraid -Friday

Rare:
Feebas -Tuesday
Lapras -Friday
Dratini -Saturday

Customer Value Credit

Ended up with a Pokemon that wasn't your fancy? You are free to leave it here at the hotel in exchange for points. What can you do with these points? You can exchange these points for a free stay in one of the beds of your choice. You may exchange these points to pick one of the Pokemon that was left behind by another customer out in the back yard, or we can prepare your room just for your Pokemon for the night. Certain Pokemon get you a certain amount of points, as listed below:

Common Pokemon Trade In: 10 points
Uncommon Pokemon Trade In: 20 points
Rare Pokemon Trade In: 30 Points

Free Bed Coupon: 20 Points
Pick a Pokemon from the Yard: 50 Points

Special Room Preparations:
Soft Double Bed: 20 Points [Raises chance of Uncommon Pokemon encounter by 20%]
Luxurious Queen: 30 Points [Raises chance of Rare Pokemon Encounter by 20%]

-Note that any Points transactions may be used with any purchase and will be immediately used upon purchase. Points will be kept track of here.

So how rolling works is that we first roll for which category, Common Uncommon on Rare,, using 60%, 35% and 5% respectively as you mentioned. Then we roll for which Pokemon out of that category. Based on which day the Pokemon went to sleep, say for example, there was a roll of 55, meaning a common Pokemon. We would then roll from 1-7 for one of those Pokemon, depending on what day of the week, one of those Pokemon would get an additional 10% chance of being found, so the roll would be from 1-8.

Okay I added in something that I thought would be something to try. *pokes Customer Credit section*
So does this have 2/3 now since I've changed the price for Paperfairy's nod of yes.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:21 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
So does this have 2/3 now since I've changed the price for Paperfairy's nod of yes.
I guess, even though I think $15 is a good price. :/ Approved, either way.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:14 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
You've got my vote.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Sure, Approved (1/2).

Also, I'm curious as to what this egg idea of yours was..?
Oh, it was an old idea that was running in the Safari Zone back in the "old" ASB, under the name of Pokeventure Park. For every visit in the Zone, you might come across a random egg which holds any Pokemon (from the area you're visiting). So you would need an Egg Pouch/Incubator to hold it until your expedition ends. The Ranger rolls the Pokemon at the end. It was quite fun back then xD But since the ASB is revamped now, I don't know if you folks would bring that idea back. If you do, let me know. I'll have the items up in the shop :3

-Tsuna

@Justin : YES SIR!

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 07-31-2011 at 05:02 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

The Shiny Center
Also known as Sam's Shiny Shop

Do you want to add a little sparkle your life?

Do you want to make some extra money?

Do you just really want a demonic Charizard?

Then you've come to the right place!

Here at The Shiny Center, we can give your boring everyday Pokemon some extra pizazz. With a simple procedure including using chemicals to react to the melanin, we can make you Pokemon better than new.

The procedure costs $25, a small price to pay for the fun, money, and bragging rights you will get in return. Unfortunately, there is a small chance the operation may not work (15% to be exact). It this is the case, we apologize, however as it is not a matter of our own incompetence, no refunds are allowed. But don't be discouraged, 15 is a small number! Just drop off the Pokemon and post your expenses in the Bank. This will be approved by me, and after 24 hours your Pokemon will be ready to go. At that time you may post to pick them up. Then inform the good people at the Registration Headquarters. Once this is approved, you are free to use your new shiny Pokemon for whatever purposes you like.

Shiny Reversal

Are you completely psychotic?

Are you too dizzy for your own good? (For any reason, we don't judge.)

Do you really think a Sprite colored dragon is lame?

Then we can help you!
(Though you may want to see someone else for any but the third reason.)

Using a simpler operation as inducing it, we can reverse shinyness. This operation is cheaper however, costing only $10. Other than that it is the same, so please make sure to read the procedure on the first operation.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
The Shiny Center
Also known as Sam's Shiny Shop

Do you want to add a little sparkle your life?

Do you want to make some extra money?

Do you just really want a demonic Charizard?

Then you've come to the right place!

Here at The Shiny Center, we can give your boring everyday Pokemon some extra pizazz. With a simple procedure including using chemicals to react to the melanin, we can make you Pokemon better than new.

The procedure costs $25, a small price to pay for the fun, money, and bragging rights you will get in return. Unfortunately, there is a small chance the operation may not work (15% to be exact). It this is the case, we apologize, however as it is not a matter of our own incompetence, no refunds are allowed. But don't be discouraged, 15 is a small number! Just drop off the Pokemon and post your expenses in the Bank. This will be approved by me, and after 24 hours your Pokemon will be ready to go. At that time you may post to pick them up. Then inform the good people at the Registration Headquarters. Once this is approved, you are free to use your new shiny Pokemon for whatever purposes you like.

Shiny Reversal

Are you completely psychotic?

Are you too dizzy for your own good? (For any reason, we don't judge.)

Do you really think a Sprite colored dragon is lame?

Then we can help you!
(Though you may want to see someone else for any but the third reason.)

Using a simpler operation as inducing it, we can reverse shinyness. This operation is cheaper however, costing only $10. Other than that it is the same, so please make sure to read the procedure on the first operation.
Pokemon normally have a .012% chance of being shiny. This pays $25 to boost it to 85%. I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees the problem with this. Denied.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:31 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

This isn't about encounter statistics, it's about the customer wanting financial gain from using this Pokemon in battle. Or to make their stats look cooler. If someone has 3 Pokemon, they're going to use it about 33% of the time in battle, and that number decreases even more the higher amount of Pokemon they have. I think the price should be brought up to $30, so I'll use that as my example.

You'd have to use the Shiny Pokemon in three 1v1 battles (and win) before you earn back the money you spent. For 2v2, if you win one, you receive $19, which still isn't more than the price it cost to change your Pokemon, so you'd have to do two of those (or a 1v1 afterwards) to earn any money from this. You'd have to win a 3v3 and a 1v1 to earn any money, and I'm not going to get into the others because 3v3 is the largest, most popular Battle style so far. All those are assuming you win, and they all take a while to complete (especially at the rate the ASB battles are currently going).

I'm going to Approve this if the price is increased to $30, since that's a lot of money to gamble on something that will take months to pay out.

Pending.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:46 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
This isn't about encounter statistics, it's about the customer wanting financial gain from using this Pokemon in battle. Or to make their stats look cooler. If someone has 3 Pokemon, they're going to use it about 33% of the time in battle, and that number decreases even more the higher amount of Pokemon they have. I think the price should be brought up to $30, so I'll use that as my example.

You'd have to use the Shiny Pokemon in three 1v1 battles (and win) before you earn back the money you spent. For 2v2, if you win one, you receive $19, which still isn't more than the price it cost to change your Pokemon, so you'd have to do two of those (or a 1v1 afterwards) to earn any money from this. You'd have to win a 3v3 and a 1v1 to earn any money, and I'm not going to get into the others because 3v3 is the largest, most popular Battle style so far. All those are assuming you win, and they all take a while to complete (especially at the rate the ASB battles are currently going).

I'm going to Approve this if the price is increased to $30, since that's a lot of money to gamble on something that will take months to pay out.

Pending.
Shinies are supposed to be something special and rare. This would effectively make them nothing more than an easy bonus to money that anyone can have any time they want.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:16 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
Shinies are supposed to be something special and rare. This would effectively make them nothing more than an easy bonus to money that anyone can have any time they want.
Valid point, but that doesn't mean that this idea is any less beneficial to ASB-ers.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:13 PM
paperfairy Offline

Sorry, I'm with Fedora on this one.

Right now it costs $10 for a 1/8192 chance to be a shiny. If you do the math out, to raise that to an 85%, it would cost, proportionally, $69632.

Now clearly, that's outrageous, and yes, Jenn's math about winning is right, but $30, even is way to low.

Not approved

Old 08-06-2011, 03:54 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
I would like the price to be higher. Raise to $17 and you'll get an approval from me.

Yeah. I need more data. What Pokémon are rolled? What's the chances of a Pokémon making a friend? Why are the regions priced differently? Why should we approve this when we have the Safari Zone?

Agreed with Fedora on all points. Nope.
GAH LATE

1.) The Pokemon rolled are the basic/baby/single stage/etc. Pokemon of said region. It sh done by nat. dex number.

2.) Dunno...about 5 out of 100 (roll 5 or less and the poke is yours)

3.) (safari zone thing...curse my bad memmory and broken computor) Because the Safari zone has Pokemon by their said natural habitat.

The regions are priced differently because...BECAUSE I FINISHED POKEMON WHITE FIVE TIMES AND I STILL DUNNO ALL OF THE POGEEMANZ
no its cuz i wanted the newer pokes to cost more.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:48 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
GAH LATE

1.) The Pokemon rolled are the basic/baby/single stage/etc. Pokemon of said region. It sh done by nat. dex number.

2.) Dunno...about 5 out of 100 (roll 5 or less and the poke is yours)

3.) (safari zone thing...curse my bad memmory and broken computor) Because the Safari zone has Pokemon by their said natural habitat.

The regions are priced differently because...BECAUSE I FINISHED POKEMON WHITE FIVE TIMES AND I STILL DUNNO ALL OF THE POGEEMANZ
no its cuz i wanted the newer pokes to cost more.
Sounds fairly incoherent on all points. Try proposing again.

Closed Thread