Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:20 PM
polarkid7 Offline
New Trainer

Default Crimson Tears

Chrimson Tears

NOTE: I am open to all criticism, and I actually prefer the comments before posting a new chapter. So, comment if you want me to continue THIS IS ALSO RATED: PG-13.

Characters:

Mercy Alabaster Seraph

A Rogue Citizen of Cooper City. {Link to Rebellion}: Unknown

Castel Mallory Redan

Exclusive Citizen of Cooper City. {Link to Rebellion}: Female Head Politician devoted to rooting out the Rebellion and their schemes, whether she has to do it violently or not.

Mirrigal [Iggy] Redan

Daughter of Pol. Redan, Citizen of Cooper City. {Link to Rebellion}: Female disobedient teen planning on infiltrating the Rebellion and joining the ranks. Her mother has no idea of her intentions.

Ozzy Edward Mako

Local Ration Supplier. {Link to Rebellion}: Siphons info from local Government Officials, such as his "friend", Pol. Redan.

General Orphan Kilnsworth (Gen. Orphan)

Controls Cooper City's military and government. {Link to Rebellion}: Seeks to severely punish the contenders associated with the Rebellion.

There is a possibility of more plot characters being added later...

NOTE: I am an average spriter and if you would like any fusions, recolors, or anything else (Can do almost everything except scratches), just Private message me, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Last edited by polarkid7; 07-25-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Crimson Tears

Hmmm. Not bad. I think this would fit the mood I feel just from reading these characters:

1000 Prayers (Not what you thing xD)

But you can of course disagree with me.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:27 PM
polarkid7 Offline
New Trainer

I agree that sounds pretty awesome ^_^

I just posted a huge chapter, but I had to sign in, so it deleted all my work

NOTE: I am an average spriter and if you would like any fusions, recolors, or anything else (Can do almost everything except scratches), just Private message me, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

DID YOU SAVE IT!? o.O If not, hit the back button and copy and paste it!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:50 PM
polarkid7 Offline
New Trainer

Chapter One

Hey Castel! Lookin' to purchase some wares?

Ozzy gave a toothy grin, despite that he didn't have very many teeth. The old man was usually chipper especially when Castel visited him, may it be for business or just to say hello. He enjoyed her presence even if she seemed a bit negative. Apparently her government job scowled at joyful emotions and she took each moment of average civility to heart. One of those moments included stopping at Ozzy's mart.

Hmmm, sorry Ozzy, no supplies for me today. I actually came in today to get the "healing works" on my Sceptile. Kilnsworth has been organizing twice as many battles as usual, and pardon my language, but frankly, it's been pissing me off.

Oh really? Why is that dear? I thought that Trainers are supposed to enjoy battling.

Trust me Oz, I love battling as much as the next gal, but operating "Catalyst" and dealing with these frequent tournaments has made quite the conflict in my job. Especially with Kilnsworth grilling me non-stop.

Ah, I'm sorry hon. I wish I could help ya, but you know that I am as useful as a box o' roadkill.

Castel laughed sweetly at Ozzy's joke. No matter how lame his jokes, she appreciated that he attempted to make her laugh, and sometimes she genuinely laughed, just out of the pure joy of conversing like a real civilian. If she hadn't cared for Operation Catalyst, then there would be nothing restraining her from resigning and getting a few words with General Orphan Kilnsworth. The excitement within the situation had almost caused her to forget the reason she had to came. She had almost forgotten to give Ozzy her Sceptile to heal. There was no doubt that there would be a battle awaiting her when she returned to high council.

Kilnsworth knew exactly where she had gone and he knew that Castel could really contribute in training the recruits. It was a bit strange for a Government Politician to participate in military routines, but Kilnsworth wanted to make sure that he had some secret weapons, especially if that special weapon was Castel Mallory Redan. A few years back Castel completed a feat equal of becoming the Region champion. Castel grasped the pokeball attached to her thick cloth commando belt and placed it on the fiberglass countertop.

Who woulda known? I'd be the one to handle THE Galileo. Castel Redan's own Sceptile.

Ozzy swiveled around with Pokeball in hand and inserted it into a small tube that immediately absorbed it and started to work it's healing magic.

It'll be...

Mr. Mako! Mr. Mako! M-my Zorua! He- he's hurt really bad. Me and my brother were playing and and Zorua just collapsed!

The electronic bell alerted the twosome to a small girl who had thrashed her way through the shop door. She had a smaller than usual Zorua cradled in her arms; from afar it seemed a bit scuff, but when she set the pokemon on the counter, Ozzy realized that it was worst than expected. The child could barely reach the surface of the counter, but she stood on her toes and set the pokemon down.

Oh my! This is worst than I expected. Now, I am gonna need you to admit the truth about how your pokemon was injured. Were you battling?

The young gal hesitated, twirling the ends of her white ribbons that were suspended from her pigtails. Ozzy knew the answer to the question, but he wanted to hear the girl admit it.

... I-I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to, but me and my brother got in an argument and we thought we could solve it in a battle as long as nobody knew. Then my brother got out of line and he thought I was kidding when I said stop, and then... then...

The child began to sob hysterically. Obviously she was ashamed of what she did, and she knew what could happen if Ozzy or Castel reported the crime. Her parents would be fined big time and they could possibly get jail time.

Hmm, well then. We will not report it [right, Castel?] as long as you promise me that you won't battle until you are 16, the legal age to battle, okay? If I do catch you, I cannot be so lenient. 8 years old is too young of an age for someone to participate in violent battles. Come back in an hour, and I'll have your pokemon healthy, okay?

O-okay! Th-thank you Mr. Mako! I promise I won't battle till I am old enough.

She wiped her nose on the ends of her sleeve before darting out the entrance into the city air.

Cute. I suppose I'll keep her secret. Anyways, what were we talking about?

I believe we were discussing Operation Catalyst.

Ah, that's right. Well, I haven't advanced very far in the project with all the battling, but I have found a lead. There were a few vandalisms occurring down at the Waterworks and we finally detected something on the Grid and when we arrived the punks were still there. So, we arrested and "interrogated" them. One of them cracked and we leeched some info. Apparently a branch of the Rebellion remains in the suburbs of Rainsford. You know where I'm talking about? It's right off of 23 West, take Exit 43 towards the Fairgrounds, and turn right off Murka Ave. and the neighborhood's right there. We let the kid go after he told us about the entire neighborhood being associated with the Rebellion. I decided to stop by here, then go report the news to Kilnsworth.

Wow, that's quite a bit, hon. From what I heard, I thought you were saying that you found a lead to a person, not an entire branch... hmm?

Ozzy stroked the bit of silver stubble that was sparsely spread over his chin and cheeks. This was not going to be a good report. He was going to have to report an evacuation of the entire suburb, which would require several days. Only because if the High Council noticed a scarcity of citizens in Rainsford, then they would be suspicious of the neighborhood. Then they would investigate the residents and pursue. Oz needed just a bit more info then he could dismiss Castel.

Seems so interesting, when do you actually plan on infiltrating the branch, hon?

Well, I am going to discuss that with General Kilnsworth later, but I plan on getting the general to deploy a troop of operatives to smoke out the neighborhood tomorrow. Anyone left over will be brought in for interrogation.

Really? Tomorrow, huh? That sounds like a good plan! Well, Galileo will take another couple hours to heal unfortunately, so if you'd like, you can go and report to your General and come back when your finished.

Ozzy, I thought you closed at 8 PM?

I don't mind staying open a bit longer. Go on! I'll still be here when you get back sweetie

Castel smiled and exited the shop without another word. As soon as Ozzy was sure that Castel was out of the vicinity, he snatched his cell-phone and dialed the number. This was a problem. What Castel didn't know was that Rainsford's branch was the main branch of operations and communications among all other bases. If it was lost, so was the rest of the Rebellion.

Mrrrr...mrrr...mrrr...mrrrr.. hello? Ozzy? Is that you?

Yes. It's me. This is an emergency, code orange. I repeat, Code Orange!

A-are you sure, Oz?

Yes, Politician Castel has learned of the location of the Rainsford Branch... hello? Mercy? Are you there? Mercy Alabaster Seraph! Are you there?

Last edited by polarkid7; 07-26-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:39 PM
polarkid7 Offline
New Trainer

Yep Chapter One is a bit boring, but what do you expect from a First Chapter? Anyways my friends, Comment away... I'd love to know what people think of the development of the characters. Yes I know that the scenery hasn't revealed itself yet, but as we jump into Chapter 2 & 3, we'll see more of the outside world of Cooper City.