Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 10:16 AM
criminal456 Offline

Default Huh double posted ??? delete this one please.

Where are they? I am deadly sure that if we had a few competetive battling tournaments in here it would be great and increase the activit dramatically.
The moderators of this section should think of a tournament, i have seen in the past some tournaments and the official ones are always the best.
Also a wifi ranking leaderboards for PO aswell i know this use to be here already but how about re-opening it. My last thought is, Wifi and PO Gyms and elite fours, this will increase the activity but also attract new members from other forums to join.
So please moderators of the wifi battling section, try to make a few of these happen.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Huh double posted ??? delete this one please.

We use to host tournies weekly but activity slowed down to the point where they were not being finished.If you guys want more tournies we will give you more tounries

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 07-19-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Closed Thread