Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 07-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I know, I am quoting you and what you actually meant to say xD

You didn't sound quiet. For over half the time, you were the only person I could hear xD
Oh, oh!! XDDD *re-reads it* I get what you mean now. xD Nah, we don't hate you. :] Or, at least, whether it adds credibility or not, I don't hate you. xDD

Really? During the podcast editing I had to edit my voice numerous times to make myself louder, and half the time I couldn't be bothered doing it because I was just quiet in too many places to bother. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

I understand. But I can't move it forward to then all the time, especially since I probably won't be allowed to stay up (and I have siblings, so they'll be asleep and me making noise while they're sleeping is not on), but I might be able to figure something out. It depends.

OKAY I'VE FINISHED EDITING THE PODCAST FINALLY.

And heeeeeeeeeere's the episode!

Episode One - #255 Torchic!

Enjoy. ;3 Admittedly it gets a little slow toward the end, but hopefully we keep you entertained.

This is the subtitles clip Mike was referring to.
This is "Mike" with "his" teddiursa: Clicky.
This is the sour face: Sour face

Also, for all those that wish to have a frequent podcast position, you will have to have been in at least one episode to secure your position.

~GS.
Quoting in case people don't see it.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Oh, oh!! XDDD *re-reads it* I get what you mean now. xD Nah, we don't hate you. :] Or, at least, whether it adds credibility or not, I don't hate you. xDD

~GS.
Why thank you! I just don't see why people don't hate me. I do a lot of things that I tend to kick myself for afterwards.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Why thank you! I just don't see why people don't hate me. I do a lot of things that I tend to kick myself for afterwards.
Don't worry, I do that too. xD I'll say things I don't mean and then later I'll be all like "well that was a little harsh..." :x

My connection seemed to suck there. I updated my Skype too, guys. XD Perhaps I can sound clearer next time. I hope it's not my inbuilt mic.

And Xanthe, you weren't quiet. If anything, I was. xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Giratina Offline

Have you put this episode up on iTunes yet? Because I haven't gotten it. Just curious.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 07-19-2011, 02:16 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
Don't worry, I do that too. xD I'll say things I don't mean and then later I'll be all like "well that was a little harsh..." :x

My connection seemed to suck there. I updated my Skype too, guys. XD Perhaps I can sound clearer next time. I hope it's not my inbuilt mic.

And Xanthe, you weren't quiet. If anything, I was. xD
Gemma.. Recall our first call, it cut out a lot? It didn't do it hardly at all with our call last night. So I think updating your skype helped that.

Downloading the podcast, now.

Okay then. The way I see it. You central time zone folks are having a problem with the time.

I suggest this. Move the Podcast up an hour. 7 AM Central, 8 AM Eastern. 10 PM Australians. 1 pm England, and I think 2 pm Germany. It seems to fit everyone's little time problem right? But understand that not everyone is going to be recurring, hell I'm surprised I got it. Because, understand that having a bunch of people talk at once makes it more and more difficult to keep track of, and to stay on topic. Also, it's clear that not everyone will be able to be on the podcast unless they woke up drastically early, or stayed up incredibly late. But if you REALLY want to be on that podcast, then do it. I did.. xD

Understand, that I'm not making any decisions. None. I'm just putting this out there from my point of view. The decisions are up to Xanthe and Mike. I'm just a member throwing out what he sees and making a suggestion. There will be weeks when I'm not there just to give someone else some lime light. Although this weekend is a special weekend so I must be on there.

As far as time zones, Xanthe, I think this could do just fine, on either day of Saturday or Friday. I don't really wanna hear any complaints about the lack of sleep, because anyone who's already listened to the podcast knows that I only got 2 hours of sleep before starting it up.

So!
8 AM EST-4 - Eastern US Time Zone
7 AM CST-5 Central US Time Zone
1 PM GMT +1 England Time Zone
2 pm GMT +2 Germany Time Zone
10 PM GMT+10 Australian Time Zone

Pretty sure that's accurate, I got it from time.gov so.. I swear they used to be different. EST I'm pretty sure was always -5.. but it's whatever to me. xD

So is this okay? I'm just trying to create equal opportunity, here but I can't give it to everyone.. xD

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 07-19-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Works for me! =D
Old 07-19-2011, 02:58 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

I might show up drunk at 7am one of these days.

^^^ Best PE2K ad ever.

[14/05/10 1:18:10 AM] Mitch: kenny
[14/05/10 1:18:12 AM] Mitch: real talk
[14/05/10 1:18:15 AM] Mitch: if we were both single
[14/05/10 1:18:16 AM] Kenny: sure

98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you waited until your 16th birthday to drink illegally.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Daughter of Mew Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Daughter of Mew

I was mentioned. omg am i famous now?

I think it's a sign that I should be a guest in an episode. If it's 1 PM I can't see why I can't make it, I'm not in school anymore. :3

Last edited by Daughter of Mew; 07-19-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
Gemma.. Recall our first call, it cut out a lot? It didn't do it hardly at all with our call last night. So I think updating your skype helped that.
Yeah, I remember that. And that's good! I didn't even know it was outdated. XD Now everything looks weird and I'm going to have to find out where it all is again, haha.

Also, I'm okay with moving it up to 10, but no later. Because if these are held on Fridays I need to get up early Saturday morning for work, that's all. I just didn't really want to be a zombie. And if it's Saturday, well I'm gonna be tired AFTER work. xD

@Mitch - AND YES. YOU HAVE TO. lol.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-19-2011, 03:50 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

If the podcast is at ten I should be able to make it about half way through if thats okay.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R

I'm dying. xDD I loved the first episode. =] Caleb taught me Torchics have ears, GS told me some jokes, AND YOU GUYS TALKED ABOUT GENDERS WITH LEGENDARIES. And other stuff. c=

Good episode, guys. xD Well, I loved it because I laughed so much!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Oooh, this is very nice ^^. Sounds like fun to me...fun enough for me to wanna be in the next Podcast, if not a more permanent position!

I realize if I do get to be in the podcast and I am the only one new in the lineup, I shall be the oldest one there. For while XaiakuX is 20...I am 22 x3
Old 07-19-2011, 07:47 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

-another ranodom post-

Yeah, I'm agreeing with JJ (Random nickname much xD). I mean, I don't need it as late as 12:00 your time, maybe just 10:30 your time, which is about 7:30 my time.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Have you put this episode up on iTunes yet? Because I haven't gotten it. Just curious.
Yes, and I've put up the intro as well. For me they've appeared, but for other people they seem not to. D: Have you changed the settings so it finds one every hour or so? o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
So!
8 AM EST-4 - Eastern US Time Zone
7 AM CST-5 Central US Time Zone
1 PM GMT +1 England Time Zone
2 pm GMT +2 Germany Time Zone
10 PM GMT+10 Australian Time Zone

Pretty sure that's accurate, I got it from time.gov so.. I swear they used to be different. EST I'm pretty sure was always -5.. but it's whatever to me. xD

So is this okay? I'm just trying to create equal opportunity, here but I can't give it to everyone.. xD
Okay. Well I figured that 9pm here would be too early, and I'm happy to move it up to 10pm, or even 10:30. Gemma, even though you'd want to, you don't have to stay the entire time. Pretty sure I mentioned that I could easily move it up one our if need be. x) I just can't do that on a weeknight (apart from Friday night), so if we continuously do the podcasts on either a Friday or Saturday night (I'm fine with either!) then that'd be great. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
I was mentioned. omg am i famous now?

I think it's a sign that I should be a guest in an episode. If it's 1 PM I can't see why I can't make it, I'm not in school anymore. :3
YES YOU ARE. I was excited you were mentioned too. xD

That's awesome. ;3 You should. xD Well 1pm sounds great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia-R View Post
I'm dying. xDD I loved the first episode. =] Caleb taught me Torchics have ears, GS told me some jokes, AND YOU GUYS TALKED ABOUT GENDERS WITH LEGENDARIES. And other stuff. c=

Good episode, guys. xD Well, I loved it because I laughed so much!
xDDD Thanks! 8D Ahaha, glad you learned. ^^ Yeah. Yay! Thanks for listening! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
Oooh, this is very nice ^^. Sounds like fun to me...fun enough for me to wanna be in the next Podcast, if not a more permanent position!

I realize if I do get to be in the podcast and I am the only one new in the lineup, I shall be the oldest one there. For while XaiakuX is 20...I am 22 x3
THANKS SHEN. c: It is fun. xD I see! Well if you can make it to each one, then sure. Of course, I'm making everyone who wants to be recurring be in an episode at one point to guarantee their spot, so after you're in at least one, then that'll be fine. :3

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ANY TOPICS YOU WISH FOR US TO DISCUSS, JUST MENTION IT. Or. You can try to get in the next podcast so you can raise the point yourself. ^^

Thanks for listening! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:48 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

YES 10:30 please <3/

Also loved the podcast. YOURS JOKES KILLED ME GRACE.