Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 07-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Negima sounds good!
PE2K Voices' new name is officially Negi Springfield!

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 07-18-2011, 05:28 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
PE2K Voices' new name is officially Negi Springfield!
I completely and 100% utterly agree with this post.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Oh, why thank you for the pleasant name. Now, if you will excuse me, I summor mille milites!
Old 07-18-2011, 10:02 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

DANGIT I JUST NOTICED THAT 9:00 IN AUSTRALIA IS 6:00 HERE

dang...I think I could do it, but my mom would ground me for a month the first time I did it. Dunno if I should be reaccuring or guesst star still but whatevs xD
Old 07-18-2011, 10:19 PM

I will personally take care of the problem, for a price. Only thing you have to tell me is when and where.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:20 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Just realized 9PM there is like 6AM here. No Way in hell I will make ANY podcast at that rate seeing as how my parents dont even leave work tell 7:30.
-
If You could change it to like 11-12PM Your time will be around 8-9AM, so I WILL be able to show up most of the time depending on if I have tennis camp or not because the times alternate.

But it would be greatly appreciated if you changed the time to what I suggested :X
so that more people could show up xD

IF this is done please put me down as a reoccurring person :3
Old 07-19-2011, 01:35 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

If we have the podcast that late at night on a Friday, and I work early Saturday morning, I'm going to be zombified when I get up. x.x

I'd like it not to be moved to later than 10pm my time.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-19-2011, 05:11 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
Just realized 9PM there is like 6AM here. No Way in hell I will make ANY podcast at that rate seeing as how my parents dont even leave work tell 7:30.
-
If You could change it to like 11-12PM Your time will be around 8-9AM, so I WILL be able to show up most of the time depending on if I have tennis camp or not because the times alternate.

But it would be greatly appreciated if you changed the time to what I suggested :X
so that more people could show up xD

IF this is done please put me down as a reoccurring person :3
I understand. But I can't move it forward to then all the time, especially since I probably won't be allowed to stay up (and I have siblings, so they'll be asleep and me making noise while they're sleeping is not on), but I might be able to figure something out. It depends.

OKAY I'VE FINISHED EDITING THE PODCAST FINALLY.

And heeeeeeeeeere's the episode!

Episode One - #255 Torchic!

Enjoy. ;3 Admittedly it gets a little slow toward the end, but hopefully we keep you entertained.

This is the subtitles clip Mike was referring to.
This is "Mike" with "his" teddiursa: Clicky.
This is the sour face: Sour face

Also, for all those that wish to have a frequent podcast position, you will have to have been in at least one episode to secure your position.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

That's still hilarious. xD But Xanthe, you forgot the link to my youtube vid!

Check this out; --> CLICKY <--

I'm sure everyone can relate... xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
That's still hilarious. xD But Xanthe, you forgot the link to my youtube vid!

Check this out; --> CLICKY <--

I'm sure everyone can relate... xD
I'M SORRY I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH. And I forgot. xD

Anyway. c:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:00 PM

WOW! There is a lot of that Podcast I didn't hear because of my connection. And I figured out why. My dad was freaking downloading a game off of Steam. It was a 12 gig game!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
WOW! There is a lot of that Podcast I didn't hear because of my connection. And I figured out why. My dad was freaking downloading a game off of Steam. It was a 12 gig game!
Wow, so that was why! Yeah, haha. Now do you know why we ignored you half the time? XDD Ahaha, nah. Well I hope it doesn't happen next time. Caleb had the clearest connection (and it's obvious why I had a clear connection), so I'm hoping that other people have as good of a connection as he.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Wow, so that was why! Yeah, haha. Now do you know why we ignored you half the time? XDD Ahaha, nah. Well I hope it doesn't happen next time. Caleb had the clearest connection (and it's obvious why I had a clear connection), so I'm hoping that other people have as good of a connection as he.

~GS.
Ahaha, nah, we ignored you cuz we hate you xD Nah, but I am quite rude a lot of the time =( I apologize for that.

Yeah, I will have to delete the game he waited 3 days for for vengeance xD
Old 07-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Ahaha, nah, we ignored you cuz we hate you xD Nah, but I am quite rude a lot of the time =( I apologize for that.

Yeah, I will have to delete the game he waited 3 days for for vengeance xD
No, I said that we ignored you. XDD But, truth be told, I did notice you guys ignored me a bit too. xD I guess we all ignored each other at times. Plus, I find I'm always too quiet, which you should should tell me next time! I want to get a proper mic so I can be louder. xD

XDDD Not delete, just...remove from his immediate vision. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

No, I said that we ignored you. XDD But, truth be told, I did notice you guys ignored me a bit too. xD I guess we all ignored each other at times. Plus, I find I'm always too quiet, which you should should tell me next time! I want to get a proper mic so I can be louder. xD

XDDD Not delete, just...remove from his immediate vision. xD

~GS.
I know, I am quoting you and what you actually meant to say xD

You didn't sound quiet. For over half the time, you were the only person I could hear xD