Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 07-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

XD Okay, sounds good! We'd love to have you in. :]

We have completed episode one of the podcast. Hopefully I can put it up tomorrow sometime! :D Stay tuned AND BE EXCITED. >:3

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

Sorry I wasn't available today Xanthe, my boyfriend came down to visit so I wasn't really free, haha. I'll participate as often as I can given the time. Next weekend I should be free (whether I'll be awake and allowed on the computer is a different story) but I tend to sometimes go out on Saturdays also, and I have a festival on the 11th to the 15th of August so that's a weekend I definitely won't have free. I can't wait to hear the first ep though! :'D

Old 07-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Pretty good intro, guys! I have the same time zone as Caleb so correct me if I'm wrong here, 9pm (Saturday) GMT+10 is 6am on a Friday here, right Caleb?

If that's the case, I can do it then. Probably every week, I'm not that busy during the summer. And I just realised that I don't actually have anyone from PE2K added on Skype yet, so I'll do that whenever you guys start up episode 2.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-17-2011, 10:12 PM
LS Offline

I'll do a few shows whenever I'm around. I won't be weekly because I know people wouldn't want me there so yeah.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:30 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
Pretty good intro, guys! I have the same time zone as Caleb so correct me if I'm wrong here, 9pm (Saturday) GMT+10 is 6am on a Friday here, right Caleb?

The podcast is at 7 AM, here... Also, Xanthe, I must speak with you when you have the time.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

That's okay, Cait. ^^ Well next week I can't do Saturday again, so I'm gonna go for Friday night instead, if I'm not going to Gemma's. And if I am, then that means that we can probably both do it at her house, ahaha.

Also, Craig, it'll be Saturday, not Friday, when it's my Saturday night. But yeah, as I said, I'll probably want to do this Friday instead of Sunday, so yeah. :3

You can let me know for specific dates when you can be on, so I can schedule you guys in. :3

I'm going to school shortly, so I can't get the podcast up until tonight. SO WAIT EAGERLY! Your time, it should be morning when I get it up. xD And sure, Caleb. You can PM me about it if you like, else we can talk in, like, 11 hours or something. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-18-2011, 01:34 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

I wanna be in some podcasts too. But it depends on the time, I have skype and everything ^_^ but idk about the timezone stuff
I mean I HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:42 AM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Wow your kidding with the time..

I'm gmt 0.... And on a Saturday... Not sure I'll be conscious that early in the morning on weekends...xD

Anyway not sure how good my mic is probably should try to find out somehow..
Old 07-18-2011, 06:37 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Grace, you and Mike are doing f*ckin' awesome so far. You've already matched and in some ways surpassed the quality of the best episode of the old run of podcasts, so major kudos. Both of you are very easy to listen to. :]

Keep it up, and you know where to find me if you need me for anything!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Thanks so much, Charbok! But it's a bit more hectic with more than just us. xD Of course, that's to be expected, since more people means more voices.

Jesse and Simmi, that sounds good. ^^ The next one will probably happen this Friday night, at the same time. I can do either 9pm or 10pm. :] So check what that would be your time.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:33 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

"Spanish... SPANISH...!"

That killed me. xD

And ironically, Xanthe, I heard this at 3am despite what I said the night before. (Went out all day with the family.)

I thought it was hilarious! I think the out-of-topic-ness of it all made it great because you're not restricted to a set schedule. I can't wait to hear the first, official episode!

I would love to be in some podcasts. I have Skype, and I have a microphone somewhere (I can always buy a new one if can't find it, though, so it's no problem.) (And then I also have the mic on my laptop, which you've heard how that sounds.) Even though it's 6am for me, I'm free all summer.

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce

Last edited by Phantom Kat; 07-18-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:37 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Excellent job guys. You both are very easy to listen to (as we already knew) and both of you are amazing. I can't wait until you put together Episode 1.

I think you both are going to be very popular and we'll promote the podcast through everything we have. I do have a question. Would be possible to refer to you, Pe2K Voices, by some other name (like your first name) or a nickname. Grace is a good radio handle and I think a one-word nickname for you would work out well.

Also, do you plan to have a new segment? If you do, you can easily figure out the latest news by seeing what we put up on the website in the last week. Not all of it might be worthy of audio discussion, but it's a good way of adding Pokemon content.

Keep up the good work!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

I think we should take questions again, like the old podcast did. But reasonable ones. xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Excellent job guys. You both are very easy to listen to (as we already knew) and both of you are amazing. I can't wait until you put together Episode 1.

I think you both are going to be very popular and we'll promote the podcast through everything we have. I do have a question. Would be possible to refer to you, Pe2K Voices, by some other name (like your first name) or a nickname. Grace is a good radio handle and I think a one-word nickname for you would work out well.

Also, do you plan to have a new segment? If you do, you can easily figure out the latest news by seeing what we put up on the website in the last week. Not all of it might be worthy of audio discussion, but it's a good way of adding Pokemon content.

Keep up the good work!
Negima sounds good!
Old 07-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
"Spanish... SPANISH...!"

That killed me. xD

And ironically, Xanthe, I heard this at 3am despite what I said the night before. (Went out all day with the family.)

I thought it was hilarious! I think the out-of-topic-ness of it all made it great because you're not restricted to a set schedule. I can't wait to hear the first, official episode!

I would love to be in some podcasts. I have Skype, and I have a microphone somewhere (I can always buy a new one if can't find it, though, so it's no problem.) (And then I also have the mic on my laptop, which you've heard how that sounds.) Even though it's 6am for me, I'm free all summer.

- Kat
XDDD Ahahaha, yay! I'm - glad? - it killed you! xD

lololol, that's awesome! Yeah, I agree. xD I think it's good to vaguely talk about pokemon, but it doesn't really matter that much. xD

Okay! We'd love to have you in! :D Sounds good. ;3 WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH THESE PODCASTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post

Keep up the good work!
Thank you, Harry! 8D I'm glad you think so. ^^ Hehehe. I'll hopefully have it up soon! I have some homework to do, but...hopefully I can have it up soooooon.

That sounds good! Yeah, well in the first post I said that he's called Mike, so people can call him that. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
I think we should take questions again, like the old podcast did. But reasonable ones. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I HAVE A QUESTION
Okay, okay, pipe down. Feel free to email or PM us anything you want to ask to do with the podcast--or not to do with it! We would love to hear feedback from our listeners, and we'd love even more to answer them. :]
We will definitely take questions after the podcast is posted. :3

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!