Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Masters of Cinema

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
I don't know why, but I haven't seen this.
It took me a while to finally get around to watching it too. It was on yesterday, so I watched it again. It's the little details that make this movie so great.

Gonna watch "The Men Who Stare at Goats" later tonight. "The Hurtlocker" is supposed to be on soon, too, just need to find out when.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 08-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World today in the cinema. It made me lol quite a few times, pretty good movie. n_n

I also watched Antichrist at a sleepover. It was very... odd. We only really watched it because we heard it was very controversial and had genital mutilation.

"When does he chop off his willy"
"I have no idea what's even going on to be honest with you"

I read the plot on Wiki and therefore knew what was coming, but I still couldn't watch the, uh, lady part of it. Whoa.
Very odd. It's a very artsy film, very modern. It has Willam Dafoe in it which was an auto off-put for me, but he got his balls smashed so it doesn't matter

ALL IN ALL

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World = good
Antichrist = crotch-clutching

Old 09-01-2010, 07:31 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World today in the cinema. It made me lol quite a few times, pretty good movie. n_n

I also watched Antichrist at a sleepover. It was very... odd. We only really watched it because we heard it was very controversial and had genital mutilation.

"When does he chop off his willy"
"I have no idea what's even going on to be honest with you"

I read the plot on Wiki and therefore knew what was coming, but I still couldn't watch the, uh, lady part of it. Whoa.
Very odd. It's a very artsy film, very modern. It has Willam Dafoe in it which was an auto off-put for me, but he got his balls smashed so it doesn't matter

ALL IN ALL

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World = good
Antichrist = crotch-clutching
Oh my god. Anti-Christ.. The first thing you see is Willam Dafoe's piece. After that, a kid jumps out the window. That movie is terrible in the sense that it messes with your head. I hated and loved it just because of its craziness. There are a lot of times where I just wanted to burst into tears while watching that film.

So am I the only one stoked for Transformers III?

How about Thor?

or how about The Human Torch as Captain America?

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 09-01-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
Oh my god. Anti-Christ.. The first thing you see is Willam Dafoe's piece. After that, a kid jumps out the window. That movie is terrible in the sense that it messes with your head. I hated and loved it just because of its craziness. There are a lot of times where I just wanted to burst into tears while watching that film.

So am I the only one stoked for Transformers III?

How about Thor?

or how about The Human Torch as Captain America?
You should post my review of "the last exorcism" on the main page XaiakuX!

I want to see transformers III the min it comes out! I also can't wait for Parnormal Activity 2 <3

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 07-17-2011, 08:33 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Okay, I'm going to bring this back up. Needs to see the light of day. A BUNCH of new movies have been unveiled, so I want your reviews, your opinions, and your recommendations!

Masters of Cinema is back. So lets get to it, everyone!

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.