Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Elecii Offline

Default The Truth is Just Another Lie

The Truth is Just Another Lie
A story by Elecii

You're probably thinking 'oh great, another story by Elecii. I know, I've written other stories, but I can work on more than one story at a time, now, since I have my summer holidays soon, and I spend my life on my laptop, anyway. So yeah. :P

Just one thing: I use English spellings of things, which usually means using 's' instead of 'z' and extra 'u's in words. So don't correct me if you spell it differently, as I won't change it. [;<

Chapters<3
Chapter One [X]

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: The Truth is Just Another Lie

Chapter One

Diary,

I’m confused. I’m lonely. I’m worthless. I’m Winter Lovefrost, and this is my story. I’ve been living a lie, my whole life – but I didn’t even know it. It was this morning. This morning was the morning that I found out the truth. The truth about my life, the truth about my friends, and the truth about me. I didn’t know it was going to happen, but it just did. I guess you could say it’s my fault. I’m not meant to be keeping a diary; apparently it’s bad for me. But I do anyway, secretly. So I’m writing this entry hidden away in my attic, the one place I can call my own. No one knows I come up here, just me, and Kailani, my ampharos.

Well, what about my story then, you ask? Well, I was just getting to that.

I woke up to my mother yelling at my sister, Fidelity. I stretched, and then threw on some old clothes. I skipped over to our kitchen, and grabbed a piece of bread from the bread bin. I munched it hungrily, before I picked up my bag and walked to our front door. "Lit, I’m going to the store, you want to come?" I called. As if to answer, Fidelity came running down the stairs and grabbed her back before throwing herself out the door, hitting me with her long brown hair in the process. "Ow," I moaned, before following her out of the door and locking it behind me.

"Thanks for saving me there, Winter," she smiled. I nodded in return, and we headed for the store. The store was actually just an old damaged house that no one lived in anymore, so was changed into a basic store, that sold all the essentials for both humans and pokemon.

When we arrived at the store, it was unusually quiet, but I decided to ignore it. I went inside, and picked up a loaf of bread, a small bag of chocolate chunks, and a bottle of mineral water. Fidelity bought some poffins as a treat for our pokemon. At the tills, I saw the shop owner, Martin. "G'morning, Miss Lovefrost. I see you came t' stock up on goods fo' your family?" he asked. I nodded, handing over the items. He scanned them at the till, then asked for the money to pay. I handed it over, when Martin said, "Winter wha' have you done to you wris' now?" I tilted my head to the side, confused. He pointed to the deep cut on my wrist.

"I- I don't know," I whispered, slightly scared. I didn't know what this cut on my wrist was, or where I got it from. "Lit, do you know what this cut is?" Fidelity can running to my side. I turned my wrist to show her the cut, and she gasped.

"No!" she screamed. "It can't- you can't- I..." Her voice trailed off as if she was in deep thought. "Listen, Winter, there's something I have to tell you. It's extremley important."

"Shouldn' have waited s' long," Martin sighed. Fidelity took me by my undamaged wrist, and led me outside of the store. She looked down at the floor, almost shamefully, then look straight into my eyes.

"Winter, do you know of the Lovefrost curse?" she asked. I shook my head. "Well, a curse was set upon our family generations ago. It all started when our great great grandfather lost a bet with a wizard. The wizard said that if our great great grandfather, Tasimo, beat him in battle, then our family would forever have great power, but if he lost, that a curse would be laid upon his family and all the ancestors. Tasimo had never lost a battle, so took the bet without thinking about it.

"Tasimo lost, and the wizard set a curse upon the family, so that all ancestors of him would be carriers of the Spirit of Arceus. Tasimo laughed, thinking that it would do him good, not bad. In all honesty, the curse was good, if it could be controlled.

"Tasimo's three sons lost their lives from the curse, and his daughter went mad, and was later murdered by Tasimo himself, as he couldn't bear to see his daughter that way. Tasimo, though, had one daughter who survived, and she brought the curse down to us.

"I, however, was not infected with the curse. It seemed to be getting weaker. Then you were born. There was something different, unusual, about you. The sense of great power. But mother didn't think that the curse could be passed to you, as she herself did not get the curse." She shook her head. "I think she was wrong."

I gasped, before the whole world around me turned black.

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 07-18-2011 at 06:05 PM.