Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 07-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Mommy, my account glitched. :<

So I sent a lot of VMs on the second of July. So naturally, I was supposed to get a lot of responses. But I didn't. Even Ana-R didn't answer me, apparently, and I was like 'D8 epic sadness'.

So yesterday I didn't get any VMs either, so I was like: o.o

Then just now, PE2K logged me out. When I logged back in, I had 10 new VMs, all from the people I had VM'd earlier. Several had dates of 7-2, and the rest had dates from yesterday. I did log out between the time when I stopped getting VMs and now.

What happened?
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 07-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: Mommy, my account glitched. :<

Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies and cache? That could have possibly contributed to the problem as to why the messages didn't pop up right away. That or people didn't have time to respond to them and replied later?

My next guess would be just general forum lag. Considering it's happening quiet often here. Which results in quite a lot of people double posting by accident.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Battlestar Offline

That's mighty strange,I reckon! Perhaps you were not logged on?

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 07-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies and cache? That could have possibly contributed to the problem as to why the messages didn't pop up right away. That or people didn't have time to respond to them and replied later?

My next guess would be just general forum lag. Considering it's happening quiet often here. Which results in quite a lot of people double posting by accident.
Oh, that's why we can't double post :3 I thought it was just a random rule, and I didn't see a problem with it (Not that I would dis-obey and double post but you know :3)

And that is odd. Like sometimes when I refresh the page it doesn't show posts until minutes later :0
Like someone pposts in the Clan at 8:30 and I refresh at 8:30, no new posts o.o then I refresh about 8:32 and new post O.o
2 minutes isn't that big of a deal though X3