Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:34 PM
phantomchess Offline
New Trainer

Default Price estimate: One of a kind (Or so I think) purple misprint Fossil Zapdos.

I posted 2 years ago asking if anyone knew anything about this which no one really did. So I am asking again now.

I have a purple zapdos, that is pictured. I have no idea what it is worth, I already have some offers I am considering on Ebay but I am really unsure. The offers are all above $25.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 07-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Pokémon Breeder Shane Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Pokémon Breeder Shane
Default Re: Price estimate: One of a kind (Or so I think) purple misprint Fossil Zapdos.

I would either not sell it or take the money they're offering... It is just a piece of cardboard, after all

Hatch; 618
Scrafty; 720
Mastered; 903
VPP
White FC: 0647-7240-3912
Completed Projects:
ポケモンの育種家シェイン
Old 07-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Price estimate: One of a kind (Or so I think) purple misprint Fossil Zapdos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt Master Seth View Post
I would either not sell it or take the money they're offering... It is just a piece of cardboard, after all
True. But if you do sell it, the new cards like that sell for $15 at most, such as a Zekrom card that is foil and glittery. I would sell it for around $5-$10 and let people bid on it if you sell it. Fanatics/Collectors would buy those, but I wouldn't say for big bucks. I used to have the same card, but it was flushed down the toilet... Don't ask >.>

EDIT: And looking on it's moves, I don't think anyone would buy it to use it in battles.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 07-09-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:02 AM
phantomchess Offline
New Trainer

I bet that is the common thing with this card. Most kids that got them probably threw them away or traded it. I guess I will wait a little longer to see what others will offer for it.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomchess View Post
I bet that is the common thing with this card. Most kids that got them probably threw them away or traded it. I guess I will wait a little longer to see what others will offer for it.
Well, XD I didn't flush it down delebiratley. Me and my bro fought about it until I flushed it to stop the fight. But I love the card! Same thing with a Ho-Oh and Camerupt card, all flushed :( But oh well. I just say start a bid and if no buys, Oh well. Best of Luck!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:39 AM
shinypika Offline

Talking Re: Price estimate: One of a kind (Or so I think) purple misprint Fossil Zapdos.

I had one about a year ago in German I sold it for 45 $ so ya it's up to u