Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Journey from the Valley

(OOC: I’ll post with Snowsong and Embyr soonish, I promise!)

Gladewing the Scyther

Added to all the threats thrown at him since he appeared, a Leafeon from down below had to add, “If you even think of harming anyone in this group, bug, you’ll be dealing with me.”

Right then, Gladewing considered just flying away. He really didn’t mean to upset these Pokemon, and they didn’t seem all that friendly…

"Come down here!" came another bark from the agitated Mightyena. "Quit hiding up in that tree, and we'll talk where everyone can see you clearly!"

Gladewing fidgeted uncomfortably, growing increasingly intimidated. This was bad. This was VERY bad. Just as he considered fleeing, a giant creature that looked like a sort of hybrid turned and reprimanded the wolf-like Pokemon. Likewise, Torin the Pikachu muttered some disapproval of the Mightyena’s behavior.

“I know she’s angry about what happened to Bladestrike, but when is she ever gonna learn some patience with him?” he said, though not really addressing anyone. “He can’t help it his memory is gone.”

Gone? The scyther’s memory is gone? Gladewing overheard, cocking his head. However, the Furret spoke up, trying to give some comfort.

“It’s alright. Nightfang might sound a bit harsh, but she’s a good Pokemon. She wouldn’t hurt anyone without a reason, really.”

Nightfang must be the mightyena, then, Gladewing glanced back down. But looking at the snarl on the wolf’s face, he wasn’t too sure of what the Furret had said. He quickly glanced away as another voice called up from below. This one belonged to an elderly Absol, her voice full of kindness that put Gladewing more at ease.

"Please excuse us for any harsh words,” she said. “We have been traveling for a while, so many tempers are running wild. I can tell that you will not attack us, but we would appreciate it if you came down to talk to us face to face."

“That’s Brokenstar,” the Furret explained beside him. “She’s really nice. They just want to know who you are. Nightfang and Isla –oh, that’s the Mightyena and Leafeon- they were just worried cause I got startled.”

Torin—as the Furret had called him—agreed with a nod. “She’s right. You should probably go down and introduce yourself.”

Was that really a good idea? Gladewing blinked at them before returning his uncertain gaze back down at the Nightfang and Isla. They wouldn’t attack him as soon as he landed, would they? How could he know for sure? Before he could ask, another Furret had a quick exchange with the one who had spoken to him. Was that her brother? With relief, Gladewing saw that he wasn’t as scary as the scyther had imagined.

“Really, go on down and say hi to everyone,” the she-Furret spoke to him again. “You’ll be okay.”

And with that, she continued climbing upward, with Torin following behind and calling her “Poppy”.

“Okay, then,” Gladewing reluctantly agreed, only because she and Brokenstar had been so nice. He hoped she was right about everything being okay. Bracing himself, Gladewing looked for a landing spot, then leapt off the branch. Using his wings to slow his decent, the Scyther landed gently on the ground before the strange group of Pokemon. For a moment, he took his time taking in the rag-tag pack, which included a variety of Pokemon. There was the Mightyena and the other Scyther, of course, but there was a pair of Absol (one a hybrid), another Pikachu, strange colored Espeon and Umbreon, a Aggron-Meganium cross, and the Leafeon. The most unusual crew Gladewing had ever encountered, but most seemed to be suffering from wounds.

What happened to these folk? Gladewing wondered, but quickly remembered to be polite.

“My pardons,” he bowed, copying the way his old mentor greeted others. “On my honor, I swear to you that I mean none of you harm. Gladewing, at your service. If there is anything that I can do for you…?”

He trailed off, glancing upwards toward the Mightyena, who seemed to be the leader of sorts.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:05 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Nightfang missed Brokenstar's disapproving glare, but had no trouble hearing Aggranium's words. "Nightfang, knock it off!" Aggranium growled at her. "He doesn't know any better, or have you forgotten that? Your memory seems to be worse than his!" The much larger pokemon seemed to tower over her, but Nightfang held her ground.

"You want him to anger that scyther and get hurt?" she snarled. But any further retorts were stopped when Chip called over to them. She glanced up at the strange scyther again, and forced herself to relax when she realized that the furret was right. This scyther wasn't looking to harm anyone. Yet.

She backed away from the tree a little, trying to seem a bit less hostile, but she was still watching the scyther, the look in her eyes making it no secret that she did not trust him at all.

“No...we just met him.” Rockpaw told Bladestrike, who just stared back at the espeon with a look of blank confusion.

He was soon distracted by the strange scyther again, and thanks to Sideswipe, he did not notice Rockpaw's injury. Instead, he looked up at the tree where Poppy and Torin climbed even higher. He wondered how they could climb so unafraid when they didn't have wings. Even though he was on the ground, he felt strangely vulnerable to no longer be capable of flight, even though he had no memories of flying. He wondered if Torin would be able to heal his wings so he could fly again...or was it Chip who was the healer?

He was distracted from trying to remember when the scyther leaped down from the tree and looked at everyone. “My pardons,” the scyther said, bowing. “On my honor, I swear to you that I mean none of you harm. Gladewing, at your service. If there is anything that I can do for you…?”

Bladestrike saw the scyther then glance at Nightfang, who still stood tensely staring at the newcomer. "Food," the mightyena growled. "Can you get us food?"

"But Nightfang," Bladestrike pointed out, "there is no food out here." He knew just by looking around that even experienced hunters would never be able to find enough for a group this big, and he couldn't remember eating.

Nightfang growled at him and then turned back to Gladewing. "Clean water would also be nice. If there is any in this stinking place!" She knew that even if there was, the group would not be able to venture far to find it. They needed to keep going to the mountains and to get out of the swamp as soon as possible.

Bladestrike couldn't understand why Nightfang sounded so angry. This scyther wanted to be helpful. And if he was going to help them, he might as well know what had happened and where they were going. "We're going to the mountains," Bladestrike told Gladewing, walking in front of Nightfang, who snarled at him and then walked a few paces away until she was at the back of the group, still watching the newcomer warily. "We're going to find a good place to stay there," Bladestrike continued, as he tried to think back to his memories of the valley and why he left. "You see, we came from a valley that dried up like the wasteland back there, so we had to leave, and then a pokemon attacked us, and um...after that we found this swamp. We're going to the mountains!"

"That's not what happened!" Nightfang shouted at him from where she sat. Immediately afterward, she almost regretted it. Why not let the stranger believe Bladestrike's crazy story? It's not like it was any of his business what happened anyway.

She tried to ignore Bladestrike as he continued to explain things to Gladewing in jumbled sentences that seemed to her to make less sense as he went on, Nightfang turned her gaze toward the mountains. We have to keep going soon, she told herself. We're wasting time.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 05-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the dark purple espeon &
Sideswipe the bright white umbreon

Rockpaw glanced up at Chip from where he half-lay on the soggy ground, “Okay.” he tried to get up for a moment, but stopped with a wince. The espeon then ignored his advice by shifting to a more comfortable position.

Sideswipe looked up as the new scyther landed, wary, but she didn't voice her concerns. Rockpaw shifted again when Nightfang defended her actions against Bladestrike, but stayed silent, not wanting the scyther to notice his injury bothering him.

The dark espeon looked at Bladestrike as he started explaining how they'd gotten here, getting some things right, others wrong, all together making a confusing story making less and less sense as he went on. He wanted to stop the scyther from embarrassing himself any further, but didn't want Bladestrike worrying about him.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:28 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Chip, Poppy and Torin

The Scyther seemed to hesitate for a moment before making up his mind while Poppy and Torin disappeared around the side of the tree. Chip watched him carefully drop down to the ground as he glanced around at everyone. He bowed while introducing himself.

“My pardons. On my honor, I swear to you that I mean none of you harm. Gladewing, at your service. If there is anything that I can do for you...?”

Chip could not help a slight giggle at the proper way that Gladewing spoke. He was also pleased to hear how politely he introduced himself despite the initial aggression he was shown. Unfortunately, Nightfang was still sounding rather aggressive toward the Scyther, but she had been generally distrustful of most Pokemon they had come across so far. She had stepped back to the edge of the group while Bladestrike attempted to outline their trip so far.

"My name's Chip. It's nice to meetcha, Gladewing. Sorry if we seem like an odd group. It's been a long trip." Chuckling at the other Scyther, Chip called over to him. “Not too bad, Bladestrike. There’s a couple things switched, but you remembered where we’ve been and where we’re going.”

He would let the others help sort out Bladestrike’s story and explain things to the new Scyther. He really had gotten some of the facts in there, even if they were a little jumbled up. Chip turned around toward Nightfang, sitting nearby. Tilting his head at the Mightyena, he tried to calm her mood.

“You know,” he said quietly, “it’s alright to be leery of new Pokemon. It’s actually probably a good idea considering we have no idea what sort of territory we’re in. But, you don’t have to show so much aggression when it hasn’t been shown to us yet. Besides,” he said with a slight grin, “it wouldn’t hurt for an enemy to think we’re pushovers even when we’re not.”

----------

“Good grief, does this thing ever stop?” Torin asked. He had paused, looking upward at the still climbing branches.

Poppy glanced back at him. “Guess we’ll find out when we get there.” She looked around at the fog. It was thicker here than it was on the ground, but thinned out once it reached the tree’s outer branches. “I wonder why the fog doesn’t reach further into the tree,” she thought out loud, continuing up.

“It’s cause the tree is breathing.” Being a healer, Torin’s father had taught him some things about plants. The Pikachu tried to remember what he had told him. “Plants breathe air just like we do. When there’s fog, there’s a lot of water in the air and they breathe in the moisture too. Just ask Isla or Aggranium. Leaves soak up the fog just like the roots do for water in the ground.” He thought for a minute. “Y’know, that’s probably why the ground around this tree is so much firmer. With the size of this guy, it probably drinks up all the water around it.”

“I guess it’s been here for a long time then.” Just then, Poppy could see the mist thinning above them. “Hey look! We made it!” She leapt her way up a couple more branches and looked out over the fogbank.

Torin was quickly beside the speechless Furret. “Wow! It’s like being over a cloud!” He looked up. “Can you believe it? This tree still goes higher!”

“It’s really incredible,” the Furret said, agreeing. She then turned to try and see the end of the swamp land.

The field of cloud stretched far to the north and south. It probably would have taken days if they had decided to go around the swamp. Looking back toward the mountains in the west, she could see them more clearly than they had since leaving the dry wasteland. There looked to be a pine forest that reached up the sides of the mountains, growing smaller as it reached the summits. That would be good. A forest meant prey for those who needed it, and while there would not be a lot of different fruits in a pine forest, the hardier berries would be growing there. So would juniper and holly if they were in season. Torin would be able to find more ingredients to help injuries there as well.

“Well, at least it looks like the fog ends soon.” Torin glanced up at the sun. “We might even be out of it by nightfall if we don’t run into any trouble between here and there. But it’s impossible to see what’s below the fog. You can tell how thick it is up here. It really is like a cloud.”

Poppy was stretched up on her hindpaws, trying to see past the mist. “I kinda wish Chip was up here. His keen eye’s better than both of us put together. It’s hard to see what’s between the mist and the base of the mountains. I can’t tell if the swamp ends at the fog.” She leapt up to the next branch higher, leaning outward a bit as she tried to get a better view.

A shadow passed over the tree and Torin jumped up beside her. “Look out!” he whispered urgently, pulling her back in the cover of the branches.

They both watched past the thick leaves as a large Pokemon flew overhead. Its heavy bulk was carried by broad wings and the head turned on a long neck as the body followed, wheeling over the fogbank. The downdraft of its wings caused the top of the mist to rise and swirl after it. The Pokemon wheeled twice more before flying off toward the mountains. A flock of smaller Pokemon were startled into the air right before they barely heard a soft bellow as the big creature disappeared from view.

Torin shook his head. “Phew. Scary lookin' Pokemon.”

“I don’t know,” Poppy said looking after it. “Kinda seemed sorta happy to me.”

The shiny Pikachu tilted his head. “Really? ...Well, whatever. C’mon. We should head back down. Everyone’s waiting on us.” He turned and immediately started jumping down to the lower branches.

Poppy took one last look out over the clouds of mist, toward the mountains. They were getting closer, but she still felt they would not find a place to stay for long. With a sigh, she turned and started down after Torin.

OOC: Heh, posts get longer when characters are split up. ^^'

Last edited by k_pop; 05-06-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:43 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(OOC: Oh wait! I forgot to add Victini's physical description in my last post! Argh, and I totally meant to put him in there! In fact, I had a special sentence for him, but must have gotten lost somewhere... Sorry Metal! :x it really wasn't intentional! Oh, and sorry I haven't been on for a while... School's kept me busy, of course :/ )

Gladewing the Scyther

The Mightyena still showed some… unfriendliness. Gladewing supposed that he shouldn’t be surprised, but still the wolf-Pokemon was quite intimidating. He guessed that even with some injuries, she could easily rip the young scyther to pieces, and would have no qualms over doing so. Even now, she stared at him tensely, just waiting to pounce at the moment he made a mistake. Needless to say, it made Gladewing all the more nervous.

"Food," the mightyena growled. "Can you get us food?"

“Er,” Gladewing was about to reply, but the other scyther suddenly spoke up.

"But Nightfang, there is no food out here."

She growled at the wounded scyther in annoyance, but said to Gladewing, "Clean water would also be nice. If there is any in this stinking place!"

Both scythers were quite confused by her anger, though Gladewing mostly wondered why she especially seemed vehement to the wounded one. The younger scyther could see why she was fed up with being in the swamp—honestly, he was too—but… Well, he shouldn’t judge. Maybe the mightyena wasn’t always this grumpy. Gladewing should just be polite and courteous, especially since she seemed to be the leader.

“Very well, food and water,” he nodded cheerfully, but almost jumped back when Bladestrike suddenly stepped in front of Nightfang. Animatedly, he started spewing out some strange adventure. Gladewing was only vaguely aware of Nightfang scowling and taking a few paces away from them.

"We're going to the mountains," the scyther spoke like one even younger than Gladewing. "We're going to find a good place to stay there. You see, we came from a valley that dried up like the wasteland back there, so we had to leave, and then a pokemon attacked us, and um...after that we found this swamp. We're going to the mountains!"

"That's not what happened!” Nightfang barked, but Bladestrike didn’t seem to notice—or maybe care?—and just went on telling more and more of his group’s adventures. None of it made any sense to Gladewing, though he tried to listen politely. Truthfully, he wished he could slip away as the Mightyena had. This scyther was obviously older than him, but he acted so curiously. Gladewing wasn’t sure what to think, or say, or do. His relationship with other scyther had always been uneasy, but in this case, Gladewing was especially uncomfortable.

Luckily, one of the other Pokemon stepped in, some of the others who seemed more hospitable than the Mightyena.

"My name's Chip. It's nice to meetcha, Gladewing. Sorry if we seem like an odd group. It's been a long trip." Chuckling at the other Scyther, Chip called over to him.

“Oh,” within himself, Gladewing was glad for the distraction. “A pleasure to meet you, Chip! No need to apologize; it certainly does sound like, er, a long trip.”

Or so he had surmised from Bladestrike’s confusing tale.

The Furret chuckled at the older Bug-type, and said kindly, “Not too bad, Bladestrike. There’s a couple things switched, but you remembered where we’ve been and where we’re going.”

With how everyone else treated the elder scyther, Gladewing had to wonder yet again why the Mightyena behaved so aggressively to Bladestrike. Perhaps Gladewing could solve that mystery later, but for now, he was curious about the other members of the group. So he turned to them, hoping that more of them would step up to introduce themselves.

Wait, Gladewing paused as he looked at a small Pokemon he hadn’t noticed before. A Victini?

Snowsong & Embyr (Glaceon and Charmeleon)

Together, the odd duo forged their way through the swamp at a painfully slow pace. Snowsong wished they could duck into safer shelter, but while one place would have worked for her, it usually wasn’t suitable for a Fire-type Pokemon. Embyr needed someplace dry to rest, but where could Snowsong find such a place in a murky marsh?

Though she had given her word to help, the Glaceon still felt somewhat unsettled at the strange Charmeleon. She moved so listlessly, like an empty shell without a mind of its own. Since uttering her name, Embyr hadn’t spoken a single word. She only stumbled alongside Snowsong, leaning heavily against her for support. At first, Snowsong was worried at her touch, since the Charmeleon was a Fire-type. Surprisingly, however, she didn’t feel any pain. Either the lizard was skilled at controlling her fire… or her temperature was dangerously low.

There had been a rainstorm last night… Snowsong thought with growing concern. The lizard’s odd behavior could just be the cause of sickness…

Embyr suddenly buckled, nearly falling face-first into the mud. Snowsong halted, arching her back to offer more support. The Fire-type’s eyes squinted in pain, but she forced herself to stand straight again. Somehow, the Charmeleon pressed herself to keep moving. She probably would keep pushing herself until she passed out again, Snowsong guessed, following reluctantly. The Glaceon knew she had to be careful that they didn’t go that far. They needed to find shelter soon…

Snowsong jerked to a stop as a sudden noise filled the air. Her long, pointed ears perked as her canine body stood stock-still, taking in a dull swoosh. She couldn’t see anything beyond the mist, but could hear birds taking off from trees as they were startled from their nests. Something big must be flying over the swamp—away from the swamp, from the sound of things. Before it completely disappeared from her range, Snowsong could hear a bellow.

She flicked her tail after a long moment of silence, still tense. What on earth was that thing? And… what if it came back? It sounded big, and perhaps a… carnivore? If it was big, then a half-starved Glaceon or a very ill Charmeleon would be easy pickings. Folding her ears against her head, she glanced back at Embyr, who was staring blankly at the ground. Had she even heard the flyer?

Turning back to the swamp ahead, the Glaceon muttered, “Come on, let’s keep going…”

Old 05-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Bladestrike looked up in surprise as he heard his name being called. It was Chip. “Not too bad, Bladestrike!" the furret told him, "There’s a couple things switched, but you remembered where we’ve been and where we’re going.”

'Really?' he thought to himself. He remembered it right? Or at least...most of it? Maybe his memory was getting better after all.

Nightfang raised her head when she heard Chip addressing her. “You know,” the furret told her in a quiet voice, “it’s alright to be leery of new Pokemon. It’s actually probably a good idea considering we have no idea what sort of territory we’re in. But, you don’t have to show so much aggression when it hasn’t been shown to us yet. Besides, it wouldn’t hurt for an enemy to think we’re pushovers even when we’re not.”

The mightyena sighed. "All right," she replied. "I'm just not sure about that scyther...a healthy pokemon, in a place like this...it just seems strange. But all right, I'll leave him alone as long as he doesn't try to hurt anyone. I'm just worried he'll try to attack one of us in our sleep." She finished the last word with a growl, but then calmed herself. "I guess there's nothing he can do now, though...and if he tries to hurt anyone, I'll tear him apart..."

Bladestrike didn't notice Gladewing's discomfort. He was too excited that he'd remembered something right. He looked over at Rockpaw and Sideswipe, calling over to them. "This scyther's going to help us!" he cried excitedly. He then turned back to Gladewing, oblivious to the fact that the other scyther didn't want to talk to him. "Hey! Since you're another scyther, maybe you could teach me to fight. So I could help the others, too." Even though he'd said it, he didn't think he'd be able to fight in this condition. But someday he would, and what pokemon would be better to learn from than another scyther? "If I don't get my other memories back, I mean. But I'm not sure I really knew how to fight before, either. Did you see what's at the top of that tree? There's two pokemon there and they were looking for something."

Nightshade looked at Bladestrike and shook her head angrily, but she was too tired to be very annoyed with him. "I wish Bladestrike would leave that scyther alone," she whispered to Chip. "If he is hostile, he could get hurt, and if he does want to help us he won't want to if Bladestrike keeps annoying him." She sighed and looked on ahead through the curtains of mist, trying to forget about Bladestrike for the moment. "I just hope whatever's out there is at least somewhere we can live peacefully, even if it's nothing like the valley. But I'm not sure how long we'll have to travel until we find such a place." Realizing that she was starting to sound as rambling as Bladestrike, she stopped talking and stared at the tree, wondering what Poppy and Torin would have found up there. A moment later, she saw the two of them heading down. Soon they would know exactly what lay in store for them.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 05-14-2011, 02:01 AM
my-little-starr Offline

OOC: *Exhausted* Only fifteen more days of school. Summer seems so far away...

IC:

Isla backed up when the scyther landed, continuing to watch it through narrowed eyes when he offered his pardons and introduced himself to them. He didn’t seem dangerous, but out here it was hard to tell who was and wasn’t friendly. She wasn’t surprised Nightfang didn’t trust the pokemon - a scyther like him could easily take them out. He looked well fed and much more energized than they were.

“On my honor, I swear to you that I mean none of you harm. Gladewing, at your service. If there is anything that I can do for you…?”

Isla swished her tail back and forth uncomfortably as she sized up the large scyther. Well, large compared to her. If it did come to a fight her would easily win against her, even with her injuries healing.

“Food,” the Nightfang growled. “Can you get us food?”

“But Nightfang,” Bladestrike pointed out, “there is no food out here.”

Nightfang growled at him and then turned back to Gladewing. “Clean water would also be nice. If there is any in this stinking place!”

Yuri glowered at the mightyena, her cheeks beginning to spark. “Leave him alone, Nightfang! He’s partially right about the food - it might be easy for Gladewing to find, he lives here. But we haven’t seen a thing since we entered this stupid swamp!”

Isla listened to Bladestrike’s jumbled story, realizing that he had at least remembered some things, although he didn’t exactly tell it correctly, but it was close enough for her. She shrugged and sat down, dipping her head to the scyther in welcome.

“Hello, Gladewing, I am Isla.”

Yuri stopped watching Isla and adjusted her ears to hear what Chip was speaking to Nightfang about. The mightyena was clearly getting annoyed with how much Bladestrike was talking with Gladewing, worried the scyther would attack him, and about how healthy he was. She could understand the concern, but the scyther did not appear to be very old. He looked rather young, but still older than Bladestrike. However, he did seem uncomfortably around the other scyther…

She stepped forward with a kind smile. “I am Yuri, Gladewing. Please, forgive Bladestrike. He’s had a hard time since they had to leave the valley. He was injured and lost his memories, but he’s getting better.”

Even if he didn’t remember her, he did remember some of the important things like the valley, though it hadn’t dried up like her explained, it had been attacked.

She wasn’t sure if that was something Gladewing needed to know at present and she wasn’t about to tell him. If Nightfang, or anyone else, were to snap at her for giving up information, she would not be a happy pikachu.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(I totally forgot about this, sorry. Nothing for me to say right now, though >.<' My mind has been...Devoid of inspiration, lately.)
Old 06-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(Well, I waited for others to post, but... come on guys D: )

Gladewing, Scyther

Gladewing caught a motion out of the corner of his eye, and moved his gaze to the Leafeon who had threatened him earlier but now sat back quietly on her haunches. Though she had reacted much like the Mightyena, she was making more of an effort to be somewhat peaceful. Dipping her head in acknowledgment, she introduced herself as Isla.

“Pleased to meet you, Isla,” Gladewing repeated another bow, glad that another Pokemon had somewhat accepted him. As he straightened up, ready to say something else, the other scyther started another stream of excited speech—continuing Gladewing’s discomfort.

“This scyther’s going to help us! Hey! Since you’re another scyther, maybe you could teach me to fight. So I could help the others, too. If I don’t get my other memories back, I mean. But I’m not really sure I really knew how to fight before.”

At this point, Gladewing just wasn’t sure what to say. He stared blankly at the older scyther, taking in his appearance. Teach him to fight? He was wounded, but despite that… Gladewing imagined that it might be a little… Awkward? Strange? Really, Gladewing was still just a juvenile, and Bladestrike was a grown Scyther. He was the one who should have known more about fighting then Gladewing. Did his memory loss really wipe everything about his heritage? Okay, Gladewing tried to be as understanding as he could, but how far could this go?

And truthfully… Gladewing wasn’t sure about his own ability to teach another scyther—any scyther.

“Did you see what’s at the top of that tree,” Bladestrike abruptly changed the subject, apparently having a short attention span. “There’s two Pokemon there and they were looking for something.”

Gladewing blinked. “Er, yes…” Didn’t he remember the other two Pokemon? Already he could tell this was going to take a lot of adjusting.

Luckily, another of the others came forward to introduce herself. Another Pikachu, who said, “I am Yuri, Gladewing. Please, forgive Bladestrike. He’s had a hard time since they had to leave the valley. He was injured and lost his memories, but he’s getting better.”

Gladewing remembered himself, shook his head slightly to wake himself from his thoughts, and smiled at Yuri. “I see,” he said. “Well, there’s nothing to forgive. I understand.” Or at least he thought so. Maybe. “That is unfortunate, but I hope that his recovery comes swiftly. In the meantime, I shall do whatever I can to help.”

Even if that meant lessons, he guessed. Er, maybe Bladestrike would forget about that, though.
_______

(OOC: Would add more, but I'll wait for Torin and Poppy to come down from the tree ^^)

Old 07-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

OOC: Ah! I forgot to check this, I think I have something to add...and wow, it has almost died again. u.u I'll edit this with my next bit when I find it/write it.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:09 AM
cocobutter13 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-little-starr View Post
Yuri raised her nose in the air and sniffed again. The smell of the pokemon and water she had smelled earlier was closer.

"Almost there...." she sighed. She had been walked for quite some time and had yet to reach the river and those who were possibly hurt.

Just when she was about to give up she heard the sound of running water and near-by voices. She began hopping up the slope and emerged in a small clearing. After looking around her gaze landed on some pokemon.

Two Furret, one of which looked really hurt, a Pikachu, a Mightyena, and not far off there was a Scyther who looked injured and afraid.

"Um... Hello there. My name is Yuri. Nice to meet you." she greeted with a smile.
A Politoed awakens from a fight, to find she was all alone...
she was afraid...
so she started to whimper...
then...
in the distance she saw a small pokemon,
with worried eyes she followed in close pursuit...