Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 07-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Hoshika Offline

Default Re: 4th of July

going to south street seaport to eat pizza, then coming back home before the fireworks happen

ehehEHEHehehEHehhehtrcfxdrhx
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

going to see fireworks wit my girl and couple buddies here soon. some good ol' redneck fun.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:37 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Nothing. I managed to go out and see some fireworks last night, (though anything that goes into the air and explodes is banned here, but nobody cares), and that's pretty much it. I like to sit around on holida-I mean, don't do much on holidays. ^^
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by GallantlyGlaceon; 07-05-2011 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:33 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
íCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
Fireworks are banned down here. Yaaaaay Texas droughts.

Well, Galveston County (where I live, but I live in a city full of trees) isn't banned but just about everywhere else is.
Yay for Texas droughts! xD Where I recently moved (near Austin area) no fireworks can be fired off, but I assume (like back in Christmas) they'll set some fireworks further away, so we might be able to see them.

Apparent in south Texas, according to my friend, they're setting fireworks, which is weird because it's a bunch of crops and cattle.

Well, we don't celebrate the 4th of July because we're Mexican; we just set off fireworks when we're allowed. However, I still give thanks to the fact that the US gained its independence on this day. Even though I was only born here and have no family roots, I'll be selfish and foolish to dismiss the fact that being an American citizen has given me more opportunities that I could have hoped for.

Oh yes, as to what I'm actually doing, nothing, really. My parents out of town to finish bringing out belongings to our new house. My brother and I have been alone since yesterday morning, taking care of our shipload of pets and hijacking internet.

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce

Last edited by Phantom Kat; 07-05-2011 at 03:38 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
Yay for Texas droughts! xD Where I recently moved (near Austin area) no fireworks can be fired off, but I assume (like back in Christmas) they'll set some fireworks further away, so we might be able to see them.

Apparent in south Texas, according to my friend, they're setting fireworks, which is weird because it's a bunch of crops and cattle.
I think Galveston was the only city that fired them this year. Houston might have, but I'd have to check with Mario on that. xD
I was so glad that fireworks were banned in my city though. People in my neighborhood go INSANE with the fireworks when there's an event that calls for them. Back on New Years, people were still popping them a month later.

Austin area? :o I'll be a couple of hours away in San Antonio in the last week of July. xD

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 07-11-2011, 02:02 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
íCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
I think Galveston was the only city that fired them this year. Houston might have, but I'd have to check with Mario on that. xD
I was so glad that fireworks were banned in my city though. People in my neighborhood go INSANE with the fireworks when there's an event that calls for them. Back on New Years, people were still popping them a month later.

Austin area? :o I'll be a couple of hours away in San Antonio in the last week of July. xD
My past neighbors would also go crazy, but that's because we Mexicans. Some of us just want an excuse to shoot off their guns and play loud music. Since we were outside the city limits, the police let them be.

Yeah, Hutto, to be exact. Blink while you're driving, and you'll miss it. xDD

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce