Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:28 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond
Default Bonjour everybody!

Aloha to all on PE2K, this is Diamond1304!~

A brief introduction on myself, this is not the first time I'm on a forum, in fact I'm a regular on PokeCommunity, or commonly known as PC. :D I love roleplaying, poetry and also writing. I can speak several languages a fair bit i.e. French, Malay, Korean and Swedish and my mother tongue is Chinese. I hail from the tropical red dot in the equator (that's all Imma give away xD)

Games I play are Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond (which is my favourite, obviously), PMD Red Rescue Team and PMD Explorers of Time. I'm going to get my Black soon! :) Currently, I'm just removing my boredom by playing my Emerald for the...15th time. XD

I like listening to music mostly from the pop genre and my favourite singers are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Miranda Cosgrove. Also, I dislike people who insult what I listen to, just to let you know firsthand. :>

Overall, I like making friends and if you want to get to know me just VM and we'll talk. :D
Hope to make my stay in PE2K memorable, and likely, long-lasting. :D
Old 06-17-2011, 07:40 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Bonjour everybody!

Hi Diamond1304, welcome to PE2K! Ooh you're gonna love Pokemon Black. I really enjoyed playing White even though I didn't like most of the Pokemon when they were first revealed (they've grown on me now though xD).

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to RP with here. And you should post your writing! :D Hope you have fun and stick around, feel free to drop me a VM if you need help with anything or wanna chat!
Old 06-17-2011, 09:02 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

OHAI! 8D I'm sure you'll love it at Pe2k! :D We have a great creative writing community, and lots of discussion about the games. Yay for Emerald! :D Have you ever heard of the Nuzlocke challenge? It's really fun, and it's a new way to play your pokemon games. xD

And wow, you speak a lot of languages, haha. XD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond1304 View Post
Aloha to all on PE2K, this is Diamond1304!~

A brief introduction on myself, this is not the first time I'm on a forum, in fact I'm a regular on PokeCommunity, or commonly known as PC. :D I love roleplaying, poetry and also writing. I can speak several languages a fair bit i.e. French, Malay, Korean and Swedish and my mother tongue is Chinese. I hail from the tropical red dot in the equator (that's all Imma give away xD)

Games I play are Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond (which is my favourite, obviously), PMD Red Rescue Team and PMD Explorers of Time. I'm going to get my Black soon! :) Currently, I'm just removing my boredom by playing my Emerald for the...15th time. XD

I like listening to music mostly from the pop genre and my favourite singers are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Miranda Cosgrove. Also, I dislike people who insult what I listen to, just to let you know firsthand. :>

Overall, I like making friends and if you want to get to know me just VM and we'll talk. :D
Hope to make my stay in PE2K memorable, and likely, long-lasting. :D
Nin hao! Huanying chongwu xiao jingling jingying 2000! My father was a Chinese linguist, so he taught be some Chinese (Simplified and a little Mandarin).

Anyway, welcome to Pe2k! I trust you will enjoy yourself here =D
Old 06-17-2011, 09:37 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Hi Diamond1304, welcome to PE2K! Ooh you're gonna love Pokemon Black. I really enjoyed playing White even though I didn't like most of the Pokemon when they were first revealed (they've grown on me now though xD).

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to RP with here. And you should post your writing! :D Hope you have fun and stick around, feel free to drop me a VM if you need help with anything or wanna chat!
Thanks for your warm welcome! And yes I will soon!~ ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
OHAI! 8D I'm sure you'll love it at Pe2k! :D We have a great creative writing community, and lots of discussion about the games. Yay for Emerald! :D Have you ever heard of the Nuzlocke challenge? It's really fun, and it's a new way to play your pokemon games. xD

And wow, you speak a lot of languages, haha. XD

~GS.
Haha, I have heard of it. But I don't quite like the part where once a Pokemon faints, it's considered dead. I'm too soft to release them like that. xD

Yeaah, I learn simple languages in my free time so that's where I get all those, lol. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Nin hao! Huanying chongwu xiao jingling jingying 2000! My father was a Chinese linguist, so he taught be some Chinese (Simplified and a little Mandarin).

Anyway, welcome to Pe2k! I trust you will enjoy yourself here =D
Wow, you speak Mandarin too!!~ Thanks so much for the warm hospitality, I'm sure I'll enjoy this place. :3
Old 06-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Lilligance Offline
Amateur Trainer

Welcome Daimond~! I used to go to Pc too! I'm glad you came, I think you will really like it here, people are very respectful towards music. Also I hope you enjoy black! Which starter do you think you will chose? Oh my gosh, I wish I could speak that many languages! It must be pretty cool! (haha I bet it comes in handy sometimes!).

I hope you enjoy it here, if you ever need anything, people here are very friendly and helpful! (and I'm always happy to help if I can!) ♪

Click Doredia to see some of my art, you can look if you like.
~Avatar by the incredible JokesterJesse! Thank you!~
Old 06-18-2011, 02:12 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Smile Re: Bonjour everybody!

I love your Joltik pic ^_^
welcome to the Pokémon Elite
Old 06-20-2011, 09:50 AM
fortomorrow Offline

Good morning, Welcome here! Hope you can have a good time here! Even I am a newbie either~
Old 06-21-2011, 04:57 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilligance View Post
Welcome Daimond~! I used to go to Pc too! I'm glad you came, I think you will really like it here, people are very respectful towards music. Also I hope you enjoy black! Which starter do you think you will chose? Oh my gosh, I wish I could speak that many languages! It must be pretty cool! (haha I bet it comes in handy sometimes!).

I hope you enjoy it here, if you ever need anything, people here are very friendly and helpful! (and I'm always happy to help if I can!) ♪
Hi there, fellow user!~ ^^ I think Oshawott would be cute, isn't it fantastic? XP
I guess it does. :D Thanks once again for your hearty greetings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
I love your Joltik pic ^_^
welcome to the Pokémon Elite
Hi and thanks! Isn't it cute, it's the only spider that doesn't creep me out. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortomorrow View Post
Good morning, Welcome here! Hope you can have a good time here! Even I am a newbie either~
Aloha! Yay for the newbies!! XD :)
Old 06-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

Hiya! Welcome to PE2K!

I'm on PokeCommunity myself. :3

Twin: Eternal Moonlight | Sister: Scourge of Amaranth | Pair: Doodlebop
Theme by Mizuki Emi
Old 06-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Face Here View Post
Hiya! Welcome to PE2K!

I'm on PokeCommunity myself. :3
Hai!! I've seen you around on PC too, lols. XD
Old 06-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Hey there, Diamond! ^^; I'm Whtie Wolf of the Snow, commonly known as Vanessa or WWotS (<---deviantart name). I'm Twilight Wolf of PC, but I just can't seem to get back into it at the moment, while I'm busy juggling so many different forums. I'll probably come back sometime, if I find a good RP or something.

I'm so glad we can have new members, and you seem pretty cool! ^^; We should RP sometime. If you're interested in writing, you can always go to the Creative Writing board, and I promise that if I'm on, I'll be the first one to give you hints and tips! :D

I really hope you enjoy your stay. I've been here for a few years and I have loved it dearly. I hope you do, too! <3
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
Hey there, Diamond! ^^; I'm Whtie Wolf of the Snow, commonly known as Vanessa or WWotS (<---deviantart name). I'm Twilight Wolf of PC, but I just can't seem to get back into it at the moment, while I'm busy juggling so many different forums. I'll probably come back sometime, if I find a good RP or something.

I'm so glad we can have new members, and you seem pretty cool! ^^; We should RP sometime. If you're interested in writing, you can always go to the Creative Writing board, and I promise that if I'm on, I'll be the first one to give you hints and tips! :D

I really hope you enjoy your stay. I've been here for a few years and I have loved it dearly. I hope you do, too! <3
Thank you, Vanessa! I am cool? I don't know about that tbh. xD Yup, I'm currently writing a fanfiction. I created my own region with gyms and such. ^u^
Old 07-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 site. We hope you find everything you need to make your Pokemon experience better. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.