Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 07:35 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
The Training Gym

Well, hello. Wanting a stronger 'Mon? Here you can choose an event to train, and your little guys come away with higher Atk, Def, Sp. Def, Sp. Atk, or Speed by one level.

Here's how it works: Choose the Pokémon you want to train, then the event, and the money (don't forget to post in the bank!). After 24 hours have passed, you can post to claim your 'Mon. If the 'mon's type matches one of the selected types, it takes 12 hours instead of 24.

To prevent exhaustion, an individual 'Mon can only train here once every seven days.

During training, Pokémon cannot participate in any other activities, including battles, safari zone, contests, evolution, or participation in another business.
When you post, I roll a 100-sided die. If the number is 10 or lower, that stat raises by 2 levels insead of one. If its 11-60, the 'Mon successfully trains. If its 61-100, training fails.

The Events

Punching Bags ($45)
Here all types can take out their anger on high-grade dummies. After giving the bags a nice pounding, they come away with raised Attack. To Fighting types, this is the ideal place, so you might have to drag them out.
Fighting, Normal and Dragon types are trained in 12 hours.

Zen Garden ($45)
A peaceful oriental garden where one can relax and heighten their mental strength to give a Sp. Attack boost.
Dark, Ghost, and Psychic types take 12 hours to train.

Rock Quarry ($45)
There's nothing that builds muscles like pushing around boulders for a Defense boost. Just make sure it's a rock and not a Geodude.
Rock, Ground, and Steel types are trained in 12 hours.

Hedge Maze ($45)
This relaxing maze helps mantain a Pokémon's Sp. Defense by challenging it in a playful way. We also have a team of Murkrows to help a Pokémon if it gets lost.
Grass, Bug, and Poison types are trained in 12 hours.

Obstacle Course ($45)
Does your little Magnemite dream of being a track & field star? Here, 'Mons can race and raise their Speed on an official-looking dirt track. Sorry, no medals.
Electric, Water and Flying types are trained in 12 hours

Super Obstacle course ($150)
After muching a few apples, Pokémon have to cross a field of punching bags, the Rock Quarry, the Zen Garden, Hedge Maze, and the Obstacle course. Did I mention the hurdles every five feet? If a Pokémon makes it, Attack, Sp. attack, Defense, Sp. Defense and Speed are raised.
Here, a roll of 5 or lower raises all stats by 2.
Ahh. <3 c: Approved (1/3).
Old 06-21-2011, 09:00 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

Also, Dino, I get that you're just trying to help, but leave the the feedback-giving to the Officials unless specifically asked for your opinion(s), okay?
~Okay, sorry.
:/

I was just thinking this is just like the vitamin shop, and was posting that.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 06-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The Dream Hotel

Welcome to the Dream Hotel, where one nights rest may result in wonderful things happening. For a simple $15, you can let your Pokemon rest in one of our three different beds and there’s been an oddity of finding another Pokemon once we come in to make the beds again. You may take this Pokemon with you. There’s a chance that they come with abilities not normally known sometimes.

You may choose one of three beds to sleep in:

The green bed will promote dreams of the sweet and lush forests, where we’ve been told that Pokemon dream of painting the tree’s with honey and making new friends.

The grey bed, dreams of flying high in the sky, rushing through clouds to find Pokemon hiding in them, only to race around the big blue beyond.

The blue bed, dreams of diving deep into the ocean, diving through forests of seaweed and continents of coral to find those hiding in the shadows to play hide and seek with.

-Must wait 24 hours before you can receive Pokemon.
-Pokemon can’t be in any other facility while in the Dream Hotel, such as the Evolution Dojo. They cannot be actively in a battle while vsiting the Dream Hotel.
-You may claim your Pokemon after your 24 hours period once the Pokemon that was befriended in the dream has been posted.
-Certain Pokemon will be easier to find on certain days of the week.

[25% chance Pokemon will have a DW ability]

Please follow the format bellow:

Quote:
[Sonja] Woobat [F]
Ability: Unaware

Bed: Blue Bed
Forest Honey Slathering:

Common:
Wurmple -Monday
Combee -Tuesday
Sewaddle -Wednesday
Caterpie -Thursday
Weedle -Friday
Venipede -Saturday
Burmy -Sunday

Uncommon:
Aipom -Monday
Venonat - Tuesday
Spinarak -Thursday
Shelmet -Friday
Karablast -Wednesday

Rare:
Heracross - Tuesday
Munchlax -Monday
Pinsir -Wednesday

Skyline Cloud Butting:

Common:
Pidgey -Monday
Spearow -Tuesday
Starly -Wednesday
Pidove -Thursday
Hoothoot -Friday
Taillow -Saturday
Ducklett -Sunday

Uncommon:
Wingull -Monday
Swablu -Tuesday
Murkrow -Wednesday
Natu -Thursday
Woobat -Friday

Rare:
Drifloon -Friday
Gligar -Thursday
Skarmory -Sunday

Ocean Diving:

Common:
Tentacool -Monday
Shellos -Tuesday
Frillish -Wednesday
Mantyke -Thursday
Poliwag -Friday
Buizel -Saturday
Luvdisc -Sunday

Uncommon:
Basculin -Monday
Carvanha -Tuesday
Magikarp -Wednesday
Chinchou -Thursday
Remoraid -Friday

Rare:
Feebas -Tuesday
Lapras -Friday
Dratini -Saturday
Old 06-23-2011, 04:05 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
The Dream Hotel

Welcome to the Dream Hotel, where one nights rest may result in wonderful things happening. For a simple $15, you can let your Pokemon rest in one of our three different beds and there’s been an oddity of finding another Pokemon once we come in to make the beds again. You may take this Pokemon with you. There’s a chance that they come with abilities not normally known sometimes.

The green bed will promote dreams of the sweet and lush forests, where we’ve been told that Pokemon dream of painting the tree’s with honey and making new friends.

The grey bed, dreams of flying high in the sky, rushing through clouds to find Pokemon hiding in them, only to race around the big blue beyond.

The blue bed, dreams of diving deep into the ocean, diving through forests of seaweed and continents of coral to find those hiding in the shadows to play hide and seek with.

-Pokemon can’t be in any other facility while in the Dream Hotel, such as the Evolution Dojo. They cannot be actively in a battle while vsiting the Dream Hotel.
-You may claim your Pokemon after your 24 hours period once the Pokemon that was befriended in the dream has been posted.

[25% chance Pokemon will have a DW ability]

Forest Honey Slathering:

Common:
Wurmple -Monday
Combee -Tuesday
Sewaddle -Wednesday
Caterpie -Thursday
Weedle -Friday
Venipede -Saturday
Burmy -Sunday

Uncommon:
Aipom -Monday
Venonat - Tuesday
Spinarak -Thursday
Shelmet -Friday
Karablast -Wednesday

Rare:
Heracross - Tuesday
Munchlax -Monday
Pinsir -Wednesday

Skyline Cloud Butting:

Common:
Pidgey -Monday
Spearow -Tuesday
Starly -Wednesday
Pidove -Thursday
Hoothoot -Friday
Taillow -Saturday
Ducklett -Sunday

Uncommon:
Wingull -Monday
Swablu -Tuesday
Murkrow -Wednesday
Natu -Thursday
Woobat -Friday

Rare:
Drifloon -Friday
Gligar -Thursday
Skarmory -Sunday

Ocean Diving:

Common:
Tentacool -Monday
Shellos -Tuesday
Frillish -Wednesday
Mantyke -Thursday
Poliwag -Friday

Buizel -Saturday
Luvdisc -Sunday

Uncommon:
Basculin -Monday
Carvanha -Tuesday
Magikarp -Wednesday
Chinchou -Thursday
Remoraid -Friday

Rare:
Feebas -Tuesday
Lapras -Friday
Dratini -Saturday
I actually love this. <3 xD I'd up the chance of the 'wild Pokemon' having a DW Ability to 75% (so that it makes it just that much more different from the Adoption Center) and state what roll = what Pokemon (mainly for reference to the people who'll have authority in you Shop thread). Like, if it was a Monday in the 'Forest Honey Slathering' is there a 60% chance for Common Pokemon, 35% chance for Uncommon Pokemon and 5% chance for Rare Pokemon? Other than those two things, Approved (1/3). c:
Old 06-28-2011, 11:48 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
~
So I'm going to add some more items to my shop. -.o
So here goes.
EDIT: I changed the prices like 3m0 asked.

Berries
These items are used once. One they are consumed they are gone.
Options: Attach at the begging of the battle or feed to pokemon for one action.

$10

Cheri Berry
[Cures Paralysis]

Chesto Berry
[Cures Sleep]

Pecha Berry
[Cures Poison]

Rawst Berry
[Cures Burn]

Aspear Berry
[Cures Freeze]

Persim Berry
[Cures Confusion]

(Higher Price, Lower Heal, or Stay the same? That is my question for all these berries below)

$15

Oran Berry
[Heals 10 Health when the holders HP falls below 35]

Leppa Berry
[Heals 10 Energy when the holder HP falls below 35]

$20

Lum Berry
[Cures any Status Ailment]

Sitrus Berry
[Heals 10 Health and 10 Energy when one falls below 35]

-x-
I'm also running this idea by you guys to see if you like it.
I was thinking maybe I could separate this into a whole new store and have someone help me run it, or take it over (since I have a shop).
People could buy berries there, but they could also buy a plot. In that plot they could plant and grow berries.
I know there would be kinks with that so just whatever you guys think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Grandma's Garden

Why hello young sir or mam. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Rose, though most everyone calls me Grandma. I am quite wealthy, and have a lot of empty land. One of my great passions used to be gardening; me and my shaymin, Lily, used to take care of all the land. Now that we are both to old, (even though you wouldn't think so), we can no longer garden. So I came up with the idea to let trainers use this land for their own gardening. A great idea right! Now I will let you meet my daughter. She does most of the operating, girl was always good with numbers and such.

Information

So you met my Mom hu? Well I am Isabella. I am in charge of this operation more behind the scenes. I am going to explain how this works. So please pay attention.
So first what exactly is gardening about. When you are gardening you can plant berries and hope that you will reap more than you have planted. You can sometimes even find rare berries you can't buy. Oh, where do you get berries. I think The Item Shop! stocks them.
Anyway now that you have an overview of what you will be doing at the garden. I can explain a little more needed information, before you move on.
You can buy plots and other assorted items for gardening at the store. But first you have to buy a starter kit first. My husband will show you how to care for your garden and make sure your plants grow. If you ever have a question you can ask me here.

Store Front

Oh hello, I am Sarah. Me and my Tangrowth run the shop here.
Here is our current selection.

Garden Stater Kit [$40]
Includes one plot, one berry and all the tools you need to start gardening.

Small Fertilizer [$5]
This fertilizer ups your chances of getting more than two or more berries by 20%. Used on one plot.

Medium Fertilizer [$23]
This fertilizer ups your chances of getting more than two or more berries by 20%. Used on five plots.

Large Fertilizer [$45]
This fertilizer ups your chances of getting more than two or more berries by 20%. Used on ten plots.

Grandma's Secret Potion [$10]
This special potion instantly grows your berries to harvest. Used on one plot.

Large Grandma's Secret Potion [$45]
This special potion instantly grows your berries to harvest. Used on five plots.

New Plot [$15]
Add a new plot to your garden.

Gardening Tutorial

Hey, the name is Jeremy. I will show you how to take care of your garden.
Below is how a typical garden will look like.

You might be staring at that like, what in the world, but trust me it is quite simple.

The first thing to appear is an image of your garden. I will now explain what each tile means.

This if fallow land. It is land that has supported a tree, which is now gone. It has hardened from the sun and if not fit for plants. To make it fit for plants you must plow it, which I will explain later.

This land is plowed. It is suitable to be planted on.

This plot is one that has a berry planted in it. Berries are ready to harvest two days after posting. So ours will be ready on the 16.

This is a berry ready to be harvested. You will have to collect it quickly before they rot. They rot two days after falling off. So these will be rotten on the 16.

Underneath you will also see the text describing the garden. This is mainly for me to keep track of what is going on in your garden, but the dates will also be helpful to you as well.

Tasks like plowing, planting, and harvesting take money.
Now to costs.
Plowing $5 Energy
Planting $3 Energy
Harvesting $3 Energy
Simple right.
Also if you are going to be absent for a while. You can post it here and a gardener will take care of your garden for you.

Well two more things to cover.
Items.
Fertilizers need to be applied at the same time your plant your berry.
Secret potions can be applied anytime your plants are in the growing stage.
Berries will stay in your inventory here. If you would like to take them out so you can use them for battles you must post it here. Once done, you may put your berries on your ASB stats, then attach them to pokemon from there. So you may only use berries stored here for planting. You can always add berries back into the garden inventory from your ASB inventory, by posting your doing so.
[x#] - This symbolizes how many items of that you have.
(#/#) - This symbolizes how many times you have used the item/to how many times the item can be used.

Now here is a post that shows you how to perform actions. Please use this format.

That simple, just post the actions then calculate the energy.

THIS IS MATH! RUN AWAY!
Spoiler:
Harvest.
Roll 1-100 when they harvest a plot.
[1-10] What? How did you find an Apricot. Well I'll give you $5 for it.
[11-50] You found just one ____ berry.
[51-70] Yes! You found two ____ berries
[71-85] Wow! You harvested three ____ berries.
[86-95] Hrm. Seems as if a pokemon ate the berry already. ~
[94-100] That is a really rare berry you found. Congrats on your _____ berry. *

Fertilized Harvest.
Roll 1-100 when they harvest a fertilized plot.
[1-10] What? How did you find an Apricot. Well I'll give you $5 for it.
[11-30] You found just one ____ berry.
[31-60] Yes! You found two ____ berries
[61-85] Wow! You harvested three ____ berries.
[86-95] Hrm. Seems as if a pokemon ate the berry already. ~
[94-100] That is a really rare berry you found. Congrats on your _____ berry. *

~
Roll again.
[1-5] It seems that pokemon that ate your berry is now your friend. You caught a ______. (basic/baby stage)
[6-100] Seems as if it got away.

Roll [1-29]
1. Occa Berry
2. Passho Berry
3. Wacan Berry
4. Rindo Berry
5. Yache Berry
6. Chople Berry
7. Kebia Berry
8. Shuca Berry
9. Coba Berry
10. Payapa Berry
11. Tanga Berry
12. Charti Berry
13. Kasib Berry
14. Haban Berry
15. Colbur Berry
16. Babiri Berry
17. Chilan Berry
18. Liechi Berry
19. Ganlon Berry
20. Salac Berry
21. Petaya Berry
22. Apicot Berry
23. Lansat Berry
24. Starf Berry
25. Enigma Berry
26. Micle Berry (Raises accuracy once instead of on one move.)
27. Custap Berry
28. Jaboca Berry
29. Rowap Berry

Finished!
Quote:
The Training Gym

Well, hello. Wanting a stronger 'Mon? Here you can choose an event to train, and your little guys come away with higher HP, Atk, Def, Sp. Def, Sp. Atk, or Speed by one level.

Here's how it works: Choose the Pokémon you want to train, then the event, and the money (don't forget to post in the bank!). After 24 hours have passed, you can post to claim your 'Mon. If the 'mon's type matches one of the selected types, it takes 12 hours instead of 24.

To prevent exhaustion, an individual 'Mon can only train here once every seven days.

During training, Pokémon cannot participate in any other activities.
When you post, I roll a 100-sided die. If the number is 10 or lower, that stat raises by 2 levels insead of one.

The Events

Buffet Table ($100)
Here a splendid table of rich, wholesome food is laid out. When a Pokémon eats its fill, it gets a HP boost. Dragon types have a big appetite, so they might clear the table!
Normal and Dragon types are trained in 12 hours.

Punching Bags ($100)
Here all types can take out their anger on high-grade dummies. After giving the bags a nice pounding, they come away with raised Attack. To Fighting types, this is the ideal place, so you might have to drag them out.
Fighting types are trained in 12 hours.

Zen Garden ($100)
A peaceful oriental garden where one can relax and heighten their mental strength to give a Sp. Attack boost.

Rock Quarry ($100)
There's nothing that builds muscles like pushing around boulders for a Defense boost. Just make sure it's a rock and not a Geodude.

Hedge Maze ($100)
This relaxing maze helps mantain a Pokémon's Sp. Defense by challenging it in a playful way. We also have a team of Murkrows to help a Pokémon if it gets lost.

Obstacle Course ($100)
Does your little Magnemite dream of being a track & field star? Here, 'Mons can race and raise their Speed on an official-looking dirt track. Sorry, no medals.
Electric and Flying types are trained in 12 hours

Water Relay ($100) Water and Ice types only.
In this olympic sized pool, 'Mons can freely swim as they like, increasing their Speed. Sorry, no lifeguards here. Swim at your own risk.
Water and Ice types take 12 hours to train.

Fire-walking ($100) Fire types only.
The soft glow of torches... twinkling stars... a bed of hot embers just waiting to be crossed... If your Fire type thinks its fast enough to get across these coals and raise its Speed, its welcome to try.
Fire types take 12 hours to train.

Super Obstacle course ($300)
After muching a few apples, Pokémon have to cross a field of punching bags, the Rock Quarry, the Zen Garden, Hedge Maze, and the Obstacle course. Did I mention the hurdles every five feet? If a Pokémon makes it, Attack, Sp. attack, Defense, Sp. Defense, Speed, and HP are raised.
All standing proposals get an approval from me.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 06-29-2011, 12:52 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Dino's Stuff: I approve wholeheartedly, especially the gardening thing. That's the kind of creative ideas we're looking for. That's 3, you're good to go.

Mawile's Training Thing: Hm... an interesting, cheaper alternative to attempted stat boosts with an element of chance included? I approve. Not technically 3, however, since Paperfairy approved the wrong one (:P)

Sabi's Hotel: Make the changes 3m0 suggested and you'll be all set by me.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:47 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The Dream Hotel

-Pokemon can’t be in any other facility while in the Dream Hotel, such as the Evolution Dojo. They cannot be actively in a battle while visiting the Dream Hotel.

[75% chance Pokemon will have a DW ability]

Quote:
[Sonja] Woobat [F]
Ability: Unaware

Bed: Blue Bed
Forest Honey Slathering:

Common:
Wurmple -Monday
Combee -Tuesday
Sewaddle -Wednesday
Caterpie -Thursday
Weedle -Friday
Venipede -Saturday
Burmy -Sunday

Uncommon:
Aipom -Monday
Venonat - Tuesday
Spinarak -Thursday
Shelmet -Friday
Karablast -Wednesday

Rare:
Heracross - Tuesday
Munchlax -Monday
Pinsir -Wednesday

Skyline Cloud Butting:

Common:
Pidgey -Monday
Spearow -Tuesday
Starly -Wednesday
Pidove -Thursday
Hoothoot -Friday
Taillow -Saturday
Ducklett -Sunday

Uncommon:
Wingull -Monday
Swablu -Tuesday
Murkrow -Wednesday
Natu -Thursday
Woobat -Friday

Rare:
Drifloon -Friday
Gligar -Thursday
Skarmory -Sunday

Ocean Diving:

Common:
Tentacool -Monday
Shellos -Tuesday
Frillish -Wednesday
Mantyke -Thursday
Poliwag -Friday

Buizel -Saturday
Luvdisc -Sunday

Uncommon:
Basculin -Monday
Carvanha -Tuesday
Magikarp -Wednesday
Chinchou -Thursday
Remoraid -Friday

Rare:
Feebas -Tuesday
Lapras -Friday
Dratini -Saturday

So how rolling works is that we first roll for which category, Common Uncommon on Rare,, using 60%, 35% and 5% respectively as you mentioned. Then we roll for which Pokemon out of that category. Based on which day the Pokemon went to sleep, say for example, there was a roll of 55, meaning a common Pokemon. We would then roll from 1-7 for one of those Pokemon, depending on what day of the week, one of those Pokemon would get an additional 10% chance of being found, so the roll would be from 1-8.

Also in the future if it's possible that I could add new areas in once I've thought them up?

How's that dragons?

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 07-02-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:08 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
How's that dragons?
All good until:
Quote:
We would then roll from 1-7 for one of those Pokemon, depending on what day of the week, one of those Pokemon would get an additional 10% chance of being found, so the roll would be from 1-8.
That part. :I wat? I thought that if it was... Sunday, and a... 32 was rolled for the Green Bed, then a Burmy would appear..?
Quote:
Also in the future if it's possible that I could add new areas in once I've thought them up?
Of course; just post them here and wait for an Approval, first. c;
Old 06-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
So how rolling works is that we first roll for which category, Common Uncommon on Rare,, using 65%, 35% and 5% respectively as you mentioned.
Sabi, that makes 105%.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:26 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
All good until:
That part. :I wat? I thought that if it was... Sunday, and a... 32 was rolled for the Green Bed, then a Burmy would appear..?
Basically a roll works like this:
Quote:
Green Bed on Friday:

1-5 = Rare
6-35 = Uncommon
36-100 = Common

Roll of 23, so that makes it a Pokemon from the uncommon category.
There are five Pokemon in the uncommon category.

Shelmet is more likely to appear on Friday so Shelmet gains an additional 10% of being rolled.

1=Aipom
2=Venonat
3=Spinarak
4/5=Shelmet
6=Karablast

Roll to determine the Pokemon. [I'm using single digits rather than 10's just because it's simpler in my head.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
Sabi, that makes 105%.
Typo's typo's... >_> *sprays with typo repellant*
Old 06-29-2011, 08:46 PM
murgle-flag Offline

Okay, I know I'm extremely new here. And that everything I've done thus far has been including a mistake. But I think I have two decent ideas.

Code:
1. The Lottery: You could buy either a Scratch Card or a Lottery Ticket and the properties would be like this.

Scratch Card: 1 Scratch Card would cost $15, and the potential prizes would be listed in the OP. These would change on a timed basis of say, twice a month. A random number generator would be used and they would have a %30 chance of getting a prize. Of those prizes there would be a:
3% chance of getting a Pokemon
5% chance of getting a Safari Zone Ticket
7% chance of getting any amount of money within the range of $5 to $20
10% chance of getting any amount of money within the range of $1 to $5
50% chance of getting a voucher for another scratch card
25% chance of getting a voucher for a Lottery Ticket

The Pokemon available would be relatively good because they have a very small chance of winning one. (0.009%) I think.

Lottery Ticket: 1 lottery ticket could be purchased for $5 and transactions would have to be done via PM because otherwise everyone would be able to calculate the probability of winning. There would be one possible prize that would change weekly. These prizes may include:
Large sums of money $50-$200
Pokemon (good ones)
Safari Zone Vouchers
Vitamins

Drawings would be held weekly. And results of the number of lottery tickets bought by everyone would be posted. Including the winner.
Sorry, that exists kinda'

2. Second-Hand Store: People would donate their unwanted goods and Pokemon, and they would be sold for a low price (half-price). Pokemon price would be based on their:
Rarity
Shininess
Evolutions

Tiers would be organized for pricing of Pokemon. Which I am yet to develop.

Last edited by murgle-flag; 06-29-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:27 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle-flag View Post
Okay, I know I'm extremely new here. And that everything I've done thus far has been including a mistake. But I think I have two decent ideas.

Code:
1. The Lottery: You could buy either a Scratch Card or a Lottery Ticket and the properties would be like this.

Scratch Card: 1 Scratch Card would cost $15, and the potential prizes would be listed in the OP. These would change on a timed basis of say, twice a month. A random number generator would be used and they would have a %30 chance of getting a prize. Of those prizes there would be a:
3% chance of getting a Pokemon
5% chance of getting a Safari Zone Ticket
7% chance of getting any amount of money within the range of $5 to $20
10% chance of getting any amount of money within the range of $1 to $5
50% chance of getting a voucher for another scratch card
25% chance of getting a voucher for a Lottery Ticket

The Pokemon available would be relatively good because they have a very small chance of winning one. (0.009%) I think.

Lottery Ticket: 1 lottery ticket could be purchased for $5 and transactions would have to be done via PM because otherwise everyone would be able to calculate the probability of winning. There would be one possible prize that would change weekly. These prizes may include:
Large sums of money $50-$200
Pokemon (good ones)
Safari Zone Vouchers
Vitamins

Drawings would be held weekly. And results of the number of lottery tickets bought by everyone would be posted. Including the winner.
Sorry, that exists kinda'

2. Second-Hand Store: People would donate their unwanted goods and Pokemon, and they would be sold for a low price (half-price). Pokemon price would be based on their:
Rarity
Shininess
Evolutions

Tiers would be organized for pricing of Pokemon. Which I am yet to develop.

We already have a Lottery Corner and a 'Second-Hand Store'...

Neither are Approved.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:51 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:

We already have a Lottery Corner and a 'Second-Hand Store'...

Neither are Approved.
Totally agreed. No approvals.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 07-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Quote:
The Training Gym
The Training Gym

Well, hello. Wanting a stronger 'Mon? Here you can choose an event to train, and your little guys come away with higher Atk, Def, Sp. Def, Sp. Atk, or Speed by one level.

For example, if you train an Eevee here on a Tuesday, it cannot be trained again until next Tuesday.

During training, Pokémon cannot participate in any other activities, including battles, safari zone, contests, evolution, or participation in another business.
When you post, I roll a 100-sided die. If the number is 10 or lower, that stat raises by 2 levels insead of one. If its 11-60, the 'Mon successfully trains. If its 61-100, training fails.

The Events
Punching Bags ($45)

Fighting, Normal and Dragon types are trained in 12 hours.

Zen Garden ($45)

Rock Quarry ($45)

Hedge Maze ($45)

Obstacle Course ($45)

Electric, Water and Flying types are trained in 12 hours

Super Obstacle course ($150)

After muching a few apples, Pokémon have to cross a field of punching bags, the Rock Quarry, the Zen Garden, Hedge Maze, and the Obstacle course. Did I mention the hurdles every five feet? If a Pokémon makes it, Attack, Sp. attack, Defense, Sp. Defense and Speed are raised.
Updated format.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:56 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Updated format.
Ahh, much more viewer friendly. :) And I think you have your three; Nate just interpreted Paperfairy's post wrong, imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
All standing proposals get an approval from me.
Your Shop proposal was using the same prices and areas as it is now, which was the 'staning' one, for lack of a better term. Since Justin didn't say, "All quoted proposals are approved by me," I view that as an approval for your Shop after my suggestions. :P *coughs*

Correct e if I'm wrong, Paperfairy. That's just how I took your post. <3