Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default [IA] Sucessfully Lost

Decided to make one of these. They sound like a lot of fun!
You can’t remember anything; anything about your life. You think you have amnesia, but you can never be sure. You shake your head trying to work out your jumbled thoughts. There is one thing – a single thing you do know about your life though; you’re some species of Pokemon. You jump from the table you were originally trapped on, and land on the ground with a soft ‘thud’.

You explore the room a bit, making sure to see if there are any items around. After having no luck, you hear soft talking coming from somewhere. You follow the sound, and it leads to a huge, bolted door. You stand on your hind legs. You can only just reach the bolt with your front paws, and there’s no way you can open it. You give up on the door after a few minutes of struggling, and wander once more around the room.

You manage to pull yourself up onto the table. A cage is on it, with the lock placed to the right of it. You assumed that whoever put you in this room was going to put you in the cage, but hadn’t yet already. You study the inside of the cage. All you can see is a small bowl filled with disgusting-looking water, and a few different plants. You prod one of the plants with your foot. It feels sharp, and seems to have spikes on it. But it seems to be the only food you have. You leave it there, but you need to remember to go back for the food later.

Thirsty, you lap up some of the water. It tastes foul, but it seems to be the only water supply here. You drink half of the bowl, grateful to have quenched your thirst.

There is still one problem – how do you get out? While you are thinking, you hear loud heavy footsteps coming towards the door. You hesitate, you don’t know what to do.
> _
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: [IA] Sucessfully Lost

Hide under the table and prepare to attack whoever comes in the door!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [IA] Sucessfully Lost

> Hide under the table and prepare to attack whoever comes in the door!
You jump gracefully, but quickly, down from the table. You can hear the footsteps growing increasingly louder. Worried you are going to get caught, you skid under the table, coming to a halt around the middle area. You wait anxiously for the person to enter the room. You turn your head slightly, and glimpse something shiny under the storage unit opposite. As you are about to go and see what it is, the bolt is slid across, and the door opens, revealing a middle-aged man. You ready yourself to attack, but realise not to reveal your presence instead.

You can’t see many of his features, as you are under a table, but you do see that he is wearing huge black boots. He takes a step into the room, and you can smell a horrible stench coming either from the man, or something outside. You scrunch your nose up, hoping the stench will go, but it doesn’t. You can hear the man going through a draw, and picking what sounds like metal objects up, then placing them down again.

You hear the man yell triumphantly, “Ah-Ha!” He has obviously found what he was looking for. You can see him starting to walk again, and spot him coming towards the table. You edge backwards, hoping for him not to notice you. He drops whatever was in his hand, and leans down to retrieve it. You can see him staring directly at you, but you don’t know whether he has seen you.

When he stands back up with the object, you inwardly sigh with relief. The man walks to the door and closes it, not bothering to bolt it up.

After his footsteps can no longer, you come cautiously out from under the table. You smile to yourself, happy to have not been caught.
> _
__________________

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 06-30-2011 at 04:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com